Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! (61880 Views)

Lady Prevents Girl From Coming Near Her Man (Video) / Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party / This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Johnsown1(m): 10:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
cherrybrown:
Since the girl did not behaviour her self very well the best thing the guy should do is to keep it to himself and not to board casting
maybe ur right
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
Andyblaze, biko come and continue this story. We're waiting!
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
Johnsown1:

maybe ur right
No matter d girls behavior, he is not supposed to open a thread about dere encounter

Cos dis might discourage other ladies on dis forum to pay any attention to any guy on nairaland, for fear dat d guy might come here and talk about it

Even though the guy has good intentions, d ladies will still doubt him

4 Likes

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by dovie002(m): 10:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
Hmmmmmn!
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Maycher(m): 10:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
Nuellah02:
Andyblaze, biko come and continue this story. We're waiting!
This one wey this story dy sweet you so...lol
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by damioyefolu: 10:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
ROTFLMAO. What kind of roommate does this? Hahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Johnsown1(m): 10:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
mylifemyrules:
No matter d girls behavior, he is not supposed to open a thread about dere encounter

Cos dis might discourage other ladies on dis forum to pay any attention to any guy on nairaland, for fear dat d guy might come here and talk about it

i agree with u. And such guys do it for fun . Is not good

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by misspicy(f): 10:59pm On Nov 12, 2015
ritababe:

better for what, with the description i don know her already.
even me...i hate kiss and tell boys like madt more reason why i don't wanna meet any boy from nairaland...imagine talk undecided

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Maycher(m): 11:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
mylifemyrules:

I think I agree with you on this. I don't want this ish to spoil my intentions for you.
Andyblaze, no spoil matter for them guys o even though I dey follow this tori lyk trailer
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
Johnsown1:

i agree with u. And such guys do it for fun . Is not good
Not good at all
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Deapexboy(m): 11:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
Andy why u dey indirectly tell people say Uniport niggas like tramadol na

hope say this story is not 100% real because it kind of discouraging geniue relationship
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
Maycher:

I think I agree with you on this. I don't want this ish to spoil my intentions for you.
Andyblaze, no spoil matter for them guys o even though I dey follow this tori lyk trailer
Rotfl

Andyblaze abeg no cos bad market for guys ooo
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Maycher(m): 11:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
ozy4christ:
yea i kw dear,u sound lyk a pastor.I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES
You definitely should. I'm not a pastor though.
Btw, is ozy an abbrev for Ozioma?
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by wapdukest(m): 11:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
Amandobolt:
we won't say a word, u opened dis thread, if u like update am if u no like, leave am. Its none of our biz
we're just here to read

Iranu

Ofcourse I knw u won't say a word..........but u jes spke #IND-# #ARA#
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
Maycher:

This one wey this story dy sweet you so...lol
mehhnn... Suspense and romance na my thing thats why.
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Maycher(m): 11:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
mylifemyrules:
Rotfl
Tell am o. I hope he hasn't changed your mind in anyway?
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
Maycher:

Tell am o. I hope he hasn't changed your mind in anyway?
My mind about wat
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Maycher(m): 11:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
mylifemyrules:
My mind about wat
Meeting with some guys you see online, should the need arise.
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by doctorEkene: 11:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
Please who knows the lady in this story,
If you are real PM me
kiss

4 Likes

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by ritababe(f): 11:39pm On Nov 12, 2015
misspicy:

even me...i hate kiss and tell boys like madt more reason why i don't wanna meet any boy from nairaland...imagine talk undecided

lol
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Dramadiddy(m): 11:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
Andyblaze andyblaze andyblaze! You don spoil men's package oh *draws out cain*

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Johnsown1(m): 11:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
finish ur story,no shaking
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by ritababe(f): 11:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
mylifemyrules:
Rotfl

chai nairaland guys
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by doctorEkene: 11:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
ritababe:

chai nairaland guys

Rita I dey suspect say Na u oo kiss
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 13, 2015
Maycher:

Meeting with some guys you see online, should the need arise.
grin OK
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 13, 2015
ritababe:

chai nairaland guys
Na capital CHAI
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by ritababe(f): 12:09am On Nov 13, 2015
doctorEkene:

Rita I dey suspect say Na u oo kiss

lol am in aba if u want to write ur own story too.
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by doctorEkene: 12:11am On Nov 13, 2015
ritababe:

lol am in aba if u want to write ur own story too.

Am in Enugu , come I will write my owu story but in myroomland..com
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Bimbomartins(m): 12:14am On Nov 13, 2015
PureEvanescence:
Will there be a sequel? I'm interested in knowing the aftermath. But the suspense is exciting, on a second though, leave it at this. smiley
hi
Am martins, like ur sence of writing moreso ur looks, going thru ur diary "my evanescence" I could relate too well wit ur content as it speaks to me, hope u get d message? No? Alright..I might share some of ur complexities ..wouldn't want to share much on a thread, watcha say we do these privily? Seriously I look forward to these..
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by ritababe(f): 12:21am On Nov 13, 2015
doctorEkene:

Am in Enugu , come I will write my owu story but in myroomland..com

lol na really ur owu story, and owu means death in my place
(so write ur death story grin)

3 Likes

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Tolulove26: 12:21am On Nov 13, 2015
To all my lovly brothers and sisters, the OAU guy Tolulove is here with his new song,Titled ejakajo, pls download and help me share it to ur loved ones, God bless u all. One love http:// www.datafilehost.com/d/fa3d7638
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Andyblaze: 12:37am On Nov 13, 2015
ritababe:

lol na really ur owu story, and owu means death in my place (so write ur death story grin)
Hahahahahah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? / Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.