Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! (61877 Views)

Lady Prevents Girl From Coming Near Her Man (Video) / Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party / This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Maycher(m): 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
ozy4christ:
lol! A u 4 real?
Of course!! No go dull o
Btw, why the question? Does the subject in anyway interests you?
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by HirstMOG(m): 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
Andyblaze:

"Errm, sweetie lemme go and get something for the kitchen" I said to her.
"Hmmm, hope u don't want to buy foodstuff oo, me I don't eat at guys place oo", she replied with a tone of finality. "We're eating out"
Hmmm see this one, "no oh, I want to buy a socket for the kitchen. Will be back soonest" then I smiled at her as her reciprocation of the smile showed her approval of my desire to leave. In my mind I still dey wonder, how come this babe dey feel so free with me "an internet pal" I had hoped to kpansh her before 3 days but the ease with which things were taking place was keeping me skeptical...she no dey even fear whether I wan comot go bring my guys make all of us fire her...well...make I go fast for my mission...

"Guy, you be bastard ooo" I shouted playfully at Sunny as I met him at the same spot.
"Hahahahah, my guy u dey mad oo, see as ur boomba stand for yansh wey dey inside cloth, na ur babe be that?" Sunny asked.
I explained everything to him and then I told him I don't wanna fall my hands that I need something safe to swallow, and he suggested TRAMADOL..."mehn oboy I never take dat thing before oo, and all the chemists no dey ever gree sell am for me, dem dey say dem no get am" I explained my novice status to him.
He laughed and told me that they all have it but that they sell it only to coded niggers like him say make I no worry, when I grow beards dem go de sell am for me.
"You papa" I retorted and really I vex for that talk inside my mind.
He then led me to a chemist and told the man at the counter that he wanted tramadol, the man ask how much own and he replied 100 naira. Sharpaly, the man bring one red plastic wey contain 5 tablets of 200 milligram each. CHOI!!!! This same man wey dey always tell me say no tramadol...God punish am I thought to myself....

Then we walked towards my gate and I told him I don't know how to use it oo, he then told me to take 2 capsules of the tramadol which is 400 mg but that I should make sure I don't 'enter' until 2 hours time so that by then the drug would have dissolved in my body. Mehn 12noon too far oo, I hope she go stay till then...I asked him if he was sure and he said yeah and then I quickly bought pure water and as I was about to pop two tablets and throw into my mouth he told me to wait..."Oboy u say u never take this thing before?" I said yeah..then he told me to take just 1 tablet for the 200 milligram rather than 2 so I can control the effects...as he talk that thing I begin doubt everything. I threw the pure water away and decided that when I get to my room I'll use my phone and browse the appropriate dosage for a first timer to avoid premature ejaculation before I go die following this warri talkactive prescription....

With that I put back the tablets in my pocket and set for my room, little did I know I was in for a shocker.......

This is super story oooooo.
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Andyblaze: 9:02pm On Nov 12, 2015

For my mind I don already plan say I go talk say I no see the socket but as I open door, the room was empty, immediately I went towards my home theatre and my phone was still there, ohhhh, thank God, my phone still dey, argh argh, where the babe na?
Then I heard a sound come from the kitchen, I nervously called her by her moniker her on nairaland and the sound came out more hurriedly and I heard something like waterproof sound too, as I was about opening the kitchen door she opened it from inside, "ah ah andy, u can lie oo, u said u want to buy socket but all the sockets here are working na"
Omor e just be like say them reformat my brain as her statement caught me offguard, what if she knew I had gone out to pop a sex enhancement pill, chai but as a sharp guy wey I be and a professor of Lie-metrics I quickly told her I wanted a round hole socket for a blender I wanted to buy since all d holes in the kitchen socket are rectangular...hmm...but I was wondering if truly that was what she went into my kitchen to check..then my eye caught something at the corner of her lips, something white and tiny but I paid little attention to it as she then walked past me back onto my bed...I followed her and then I picked up the glasses and headed into the kitchen with them, this was when I discovered that my cupboard was slightly open, I put hand inside for my garri waterproof na I see say my garri open, chai this babe hunger don kill am sotey she enter my kitchen dey chop my garri raw as I comot...then the worst, I looked at the floor and beside my jerrycan was a black nylon bag, inside it I found 3 sardines and 3 indomie packs..I check my cupboard back, my sardine don short by 3 and my indomie carton too...choi!!! See criminal and hunger babe I don go jam...

But kitten must be taken so I maintain as if I never notice anything, as I come back to the bed, na I lay beside her and we started gisting about nairaland, how seun has a crush on tonto probably, how falconey and his group dey always bring up misogynist posts, how many guys dey use fake female profile from there I bring up the topic of funny monikers, I first of all mentioned the moniker "borntofuck" so that codedly the conversation go enter sexuality section so that from there I fit dey near the "kpekus matter"

We don dey talk talk talk, enter talk of pre-intimacy and how naija guys no dey ever do am well, I refuse say some guys sabi am wella, na she ask me if I sabi give woman head.....

Ewooooohhhh and ewwwww! If na my babe maybe but this new catch I no fit abeg..who knows wetin she carry down there na I go use my mouth, I stylishly say maybe, that she should probably see for herself and she called playfully slapped my shoulder and smiled as she called me "naughty andy"...................

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by NickiRoman: 9:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
Hmmmmn
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by ozy4christ(f): 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
Incorrect:
she's also a friend shaa...
kk
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Snipespeter: 9:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
This one wey u don update. Na till tomorrow. ''Next time on ur award winning super story''

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by ozy4christ(f): 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
Maycher:

Of course!! No go dull o

Btw, why the question? Does the subject in anyway interests you?
hahahaha,i wantd 2 hear where nl marries nl but all am hearing na one kind slangs dats meaningless,
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by cherrybrown(f): 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2015
Johnsown1:

that some is very important, while some guys gossips cos that particular gal,did nt behave well, like talks alot,eats alot oral play gal
Since the girl did not behaviour her self very well the best thing the guy should do is to keep it to himself and not to board casting
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Beadex1(m): 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
Andy u r mouthed......lucky you if u didn't return early, she for chop ur dry Garri finish..forming Behind but hunger don kill am...
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Beadex1(m): 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
cherrybrown:
Since the girl did not behaviour her self very well the best thing the guy should do is to keep it to himself and not to board casting
Dear sleep plenty for ur eyes ....correct ur mistakes

5 Likes

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by cherrybrown(f): 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
ritababe:

ok
Yes
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by cherrybrown(f): 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
ritababe:

ok
Yes
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by cherrybrown(f): 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
ritababe:

ok
Yes
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by cherrybrown(f): 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
Beadex1:
Dear sleep plenty for ur eyes ....correct ur mistakes
Which mistake
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Andyblaze: 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2015

As her hand touch me I no lie you my boomba was thrown into a state of orgasmic salutation, na I take style adjust myself lie down for my belly dey press d tin for bed, na that time e come dey sweet pass, she then started telling me about how she used to enjoy my posts that year I was active on here and how she had always hoped to meet me and then the bomb!, that she had a crush probably then on me....as she talk reach the 'crush' side na I remember wetin I dey normally watch for oyinbo film...na I slowly lean in towards her face, I no mind her lipstick, sharp sharp I just place my lips on hers na immediately her body respond to the stimulus, I felt her waist twinge and her hand immedately went into my shirt from the belly region, I climbed her but didn't place my weight on her as I put my finger through her hair and continued kissing. Already my ikenga was at full fledged erection but I wasn't gonna be too fast, afterall I never swallow the pill.

As I slowly moved my hand into her top and climbed up her top, she slowly pushed me off to stop.
"Chai!!! Maybe na this my coarse palm don pain her for body oo,"I thought to myself. "Chai if to say I know I for wash my hand for kitchen dat time, I looked towards my home theatre and saw a satchet of pure water I had left there the night before....
Then she told me I should hold on that she wants to make use my bathroom, ohhhh! Thank God, my mind come relax, she wan go wash up prepare wella probably...ehen this is my chance to use the pure water on the home theatre and swallow just half pill of the 200mg(which makes it 100mg), no time to browse again...
Sharp sharp like superman as she walked past the curtain demarcating my room from wardrobe which then led to bathroom, I quickly took out one of the pills from my pocket cut it into half and threw d half into my mouth then opened the water and used it to help the drug down...then as I was about to place d other half and on my window counter...I heard a shout...

"JESUS CHRIST!!! BLOOD OF JESUS!!!!"

I quickly moved towards the bathroom to see what would have made her shout and what I saw what the most shocking thing ever...
Sitting relaxedly on the toilet seat (although not pooing) was my demonic roommate, he had not gone out all this while he had been there waiting for us to begin action so he would probably peep or something...
The shock on the babe's face was second to none and as she faced me, I knew I had to come up with an explanation of whom it was that had been in the bathroom all this while and what he was doing there........choi see Gobe.....................

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Beadex1(m): 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
Read The quoted words again am sure u will spot it out

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Eleniyan15: 9:39pm On Nov 12, 2015
booked
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
mazizitonene:
really ....haven't noticed tho................guezz itz a family thing wink
Alright. Only thought of it cos I've got some uniport peeps that have so forgotten the hate and dislike words. Anything they don't ''like is not fwesh''.was thinking it's one of those things until ur previous post confirmed my thoughts.. Lols
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by PietroRico(m): 9:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
grin there's no fûcking way I'm not killing that stůpid roommate grin

8 Likes

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Maycher(m): 9:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
ozy4christ:
hahahaha,i wantd 2 hear where nl marries nl but all am hearing na one kind slangs dats meaningless,

You can keep your hope alive, you never know what might happen. Miracles do happen you know.
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by mazizitonene(m): 9:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
Nuellah02:
Alright. Only thought of it cos I've got some uniport peeps that have so forgotten the hate and dislike words. Anything they don't ''like is not fwesh''.was thinking it's one of those things until ur previous post confirmed my thoughts.. Lols
lolz..aii see....that one's actually a slang....if something doesn't go down too well or u dislike it...u can go like "E nah fwesh @ all" ..." This thing no fwesh" ........not everyone uses it sha.....but that's different from d context in which I used it up there tho.....itz all good

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Beadex1(m): 9:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
Hahahaha can't stop.laughing ...have u seen The disadvantage of not showing this boy how To toast a lady....I for deny The dude I swear
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
PietroRico:

I'd butcher him and cremate him as an offering to the god of common sense! cheesy

It's crazy that I am following this story but hey! I really am.

8 Likes

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by ozy4christ(f): 9:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
Maycher:

You can keep your hope alive, you never know what might happen. Miracles do happen you know.
yea i kw dear,u sound lyk a pastor.I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Maximillian1: 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
Choi..ur roommate don pour sand inside garri o

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by PietroRico(m): 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I'd butcher him and cremate him as an offering to the god of common sense! cheesy

It's crazy that I am following this story but hey! I really am.
lol.. Can totally relate to the latter part
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by mazizitonene(m): 10:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
Na to deny d boy sharp sharp....u go jst frown one solid frown come bgn rake.....ah ah! Okon, what are u still doing in my room, my toilet for that matter...thought u said itz only TV u want to watch....shey I told u I was going to pick my visitor, that u should lock my door with d spare key and leave....oh! So this is what you did, you came to hide in my bathroom.....what were u expecting to see....see ds phool o....jst bgn rake....do like say u wan beat am.....d girl go bgn calm u down grin grin

6 Likes

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by spacyzuma(m): 10:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
LMFAOOOOOOOO grin cheesy
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by mazizitonene(m): 10:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
Buh uniport boyz no dey dull sha....mah see werrin mah nigga go do...drastic times calls for drastic measures cool
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by cherrybrown(f): 10:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
That your friend no work at all

2 Likes

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
PietroRico:
I swear....d guy mad gan o

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? / Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.