Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,244 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? (47281 Views)

Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run / How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? / Male Bestie Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by marlockj: 7:13am On Nov 27, 2015
Bbsharon:
We all know how bestie ish can be, as in the closseness might send wrong message to people around especially when is a guy and a lady.

My bestie is male and in our 100level days many thought we were actually dating because you always see us together. To me as long as you both set your priorities right then you are good to go but I find out some guys are not cool with it.

So guys do you feel comfortable when your girlfriend or fiancee has a guy as her bestie? If not tell us why.

Ladies you can also share your experience...

To mi I prefer my girl hv girl as best frnd.

Guys r dangerous cn easily swap from bestowed not to girlfrnd Bt sexmate, especially when I knw the easiest Wat to convince a girl is to let ha life revolve round you.

The mre you are closer to a girl the easier it is to get anything, I Lov u or be my girlfrnd is Jst mke I do to mke it look genuine.

I cnt stand the sight of hearing or knwing this guy has bang ha .

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 27, 2015
Beautifulemi:
My best friend is a guy and we have been friends for a very long time now. I call him my bff and my guy is aware of him. There's simply nothing in it, it all depends on the type of girl one is dating. if you are dating a flirt, then it is kinda difficult to trust her.
you and your guy are okponu

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Millz404(m): 7:16am On Nov 27, 2015
Odunharry:

carefully take time to go through ur first post again..
U dont just want to lose him as friend.is he ur brother?
U friend zone the nigga and he has moved on .u de here de complain.
Is he the only friend you have?leave matter for matthias
Lol... She loves him.... Case closed
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by SmartMugu: 7:18am On Nov 27, 2015
If the bestie is gay or dresses and does gay stuff like Denrele, Dapo etc, I can force myself to understand and just assume it's birds of a feather as long as they don't hug or get close to eachother. But if we are talking about a regular man, that nonsense has to stop. Bestie ko.
If she disagrees, I guess she'll start seeing me with several 'bestie' females and should take it or leave.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by MzPecs(f): 7:22am On Nov 27, 2015
vingeophysicist:
assuming am your boyfriend wetin I go do you hexgo be you like film okponu having a guy as your bestie when your boyfriend is there.make I no catch you if not I go break your leg.
I had to keep quiet so I don't get u to quote me again buh you still went ahead to quote and also abuse me!

What was that for?
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by GbengaPs(m): 7:27am On Nov 27, 2015
Bbsharon:

Endtime post.
What's up with this 'endtime' thing self?
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by martineverest(m): 7:27am On Nov 27, 2015
NegeduGrace:
My bestie is a male..he ended up asking me out but I refused cos I don't love him to that length but I confided in him a lot when the going was good but now the guy just the avoid me..abeg make una advice me on what to do because this guy is dating n am not.
he is not a good friend.. He has a mission to fulfill once he's done, he will ditch u
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by victorazy(m): 7:35am On Nov 27, 2015
Cutehector:
My only bestie is Jesus....

Na only Him I trust.

My ex bestie was the one later nyashing the babe! grin
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by hedonistic: 7:38am On Nov 27, 2015
ojuolu:
I have been the best friend to somebody of opposite sex for 8 years now and we have not shared a kiss. In between I got married and I still remain her best friend till date. She about getting married now and we are planning it seriously. My spouse accepted our friendship because she met us like that and her guy too. So that conclusion of yours... it is not correct

Absolute rubbish.

Let's assume for the sake of argument that sex is not part (and would never be part) of the equation, which sensible man would be comfortable with his girlfriend or wife discussing their private life with one shameless bearded goat somewhere that calls himself her "bestie"?

So my girl would be telling you how I like forcing her to give me Mouth Action in the morning and how I don't like to Bleep her if her pusssy is not clean shaven? And you too would offer her your useless opinion or advice on our private life? You people are very sick indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by deejeet1: 7:39am On Nov 27, 2015
Won't feel comfortable with it because I know that we guys have the ability to get what we want from a lady that trust us to some extent. To me, a best male friend to a female is just another term to describe a "boyfriend" because she will definitely be sharing a lot of issues or even some secrets about her with him.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Dollar101(m): 7:45am On Nov 27, 2015
If you ever went to Uniport from 2005 to 2011, am sure you wouldn't like to hear the word bestie, back then when I was in school, every single girl forming bestie were sleeping with their male bestie, I wouldn't lie I didn't sleep with my bestie as well, it's crazy because she knows everything about you and you guys are vulnerable to any kind of emotional fusion, in fact we were all fvcking each other all in the name of Bestie, so plz Op I don't want to hear bestie or whatever, Uniport spoilt my view on that word bestie
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by franco3075q(m): 7:45am On Nov 27, 2015
Haaa, I will not b comfortable with it ooo, cos our hrt too dey decieve us, somehow or however, smting fit begin happen
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by aktem(m): 7:46am On Nov 27, 2015
end time
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 27, 2015
Ibelong2God:
Hmm! Endtime question!
hmmmm, End time comment.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by kingsilly(m): 7:49am On Nov 27, 2015
She can be bestie with a guy unless it's confirmed and certified he's gay.
cool
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by aijayHenry(f): 7:49am On Nov 27, 2015
Uncletony:
Yorubas brought cultism
Hausas, terrorism.
We dnt like cultism & terrorism!. We love business & hardwork. We are biafrans!. God bless biafra
what is this one saying undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Fkhalifa(m): 7:51am On Nov 27, 2015
To me, its an indirect way women taks to cheat, you can have the opposite sex as a friend fine, but not intimate/close/bestie..

whatever you want to discuss, tell it to your boyfriend/fiance/husband, no orther guy should best your main boyfriend, if not break up and date your bestie and vice versa

I once told my sisi that i am not comfy with that his guy friend, she defended him but in the long run she suprisigly told the asked her out despite she knowing her girlriend..

Guys wise up and say no to he his my bestie scam#
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Odunharry(m): 7:56am On Nov 27, 2015
Millz404:
Lol... She loves him.... Case closed
You de mind her..she no want talk true
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by mekusboy4all(m): 7:59am On Nov 27, 2015
hmmmmm let me reserve my comment on this matter
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by uwajeh(m): 8:05am On Nov 27, 2015
What sort of question is that? Any serious minded guy has a fiancee and not a "babe".

Concentrate on your studies and stop chasing "babes" all over the place.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 27, 2015
the only connection most boyfriends hav with their girfriends is s*x, nothing else..they dont gist about things together, they dont create d time for any other thing apart frm 'u visit, then we end up having sex'...so d girl prefers to get another guy that she can gist wit and that can also listen to her when she talks....the fact is that some girls r closer to their male besties than their boyfriends...let d boyfriends create more time to listen and gist with their girlfriends, they should stop making the relationship more abt sex..

These days, the number of sex a bf and a gf have during d course of their relationship is far more than some wives get frm their husbands...

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Princematarazzi(m): 8:10am On Nov 27, 2015
Am crushing on my bestie
I think am in love…
My special kinda lady, my bestie

[Chorus:]
See am crushing on my bestie oh
I was so blind but now i see oh
She’s everything i want and i need and more
Am breaking all the rules wanna make her my boo
Thats the truth yeh
See am crushing on my bestie oh
I was so blind but now i see oh
She’s everything i want and i need and more
Am breaking all the rules wanna make her my boo
And thats the truth yeh

Bestie scammers
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by drewxx88(m): 8:11am On Nov 27, 2015
I was in a similar situation the fact is proximity breeds amorous affection and it won't take long the guy or the girl starts getting ideas ,because silently one or both parties would wonder why you arnt their lover since you seem to understand them so much,try to reduce your play time with your bestie except you wanna loose your relationship...

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Odunharry(m): 8:12am On Nov 27, 2015
Titidi:

So a lady should dump her longtime(childhood) friend cos of a lover that might later breakup with her
read my reply to you
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Femich18(m): 8:12am On Nov 27, 2015
No big deal nah....my bestie is a female and d bf z aware of it....wat matas is maturity
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by MrBasketball: 8:13am On Nov 27, 2015
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by kelvinclint(m): 8:14am On Nov 27, 2015
Say_No to friend_Zoning my people..
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by drewxx88(m): 8:14am On Nov 27, 2015
faustinalove:
the only connection most boyfriends hav with their girfriends is s*x, nothing else..they dont gist about things together, they dont create d time for any other thing apart frm 'u visit, then we end up having sex'...so d girl prefer to get another guy that they can gist wit and that can also listen to them when they talk...the fact is that some girls r closer to their male besties than their boyfriends...let d boyfriends create more time to listen and gist with their girlfriends, they should stop making the relationship more abt sex..

These days, the number of sex a bf and a gf have during d course of their relationship is far more than some wives get frm their husbands...
then such ladies are dating the wrong guys its obvious the bestie is the better option cos relationships arnt only about bleeping...

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by abercrombie(m): 8:15am On Nov 27, 2015
op sharrap dia....u don friendzone the guy cry
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Odunharry(m): 8:16am On Nov 27, 2015
Abbykem:
My bestie is a male right from jamb lessons day. We are awaiting corpers now. They also said many things about us. My ex could not Blive we are just frnds too. I know his gf nd advise him wen it's comes 2 girls matter and vice versa. We are just frnds and nothing else. I don't really like girls drama.
its either he is not bn honest or you are not
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Odunharry(m): 8:18am On Nov 27, 2015
coha:
My bestie is a guy,he stays n abj while I in phc,we talk evryday share problems,atleast there are still pple dat hv sense.sex is nt evrything abeg.
what problem cant you share with ur bf or is it that the things you discuss with ur bestie u cant duscuss with ur guy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Nurse Fiancée / Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) / Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.