Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Hadeeth Of The Day - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Hadeeth Of The Day (49477 Views)

The Twelve Caliph Hadeeth / The Hadeeth Of The Eleven Women : Sahih Muslim / Hadeeth Or Koran? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by littleb(m): 11:30pm On Jul 11, 2009
Hadhrat Aa-ishah (Radhiyallaho anha) says:
"Once the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) entered the house and I guessed from his face that something of great
importance had happened to him. He did not talk to anyone, and after making wudhu (ablution) he entered the
mosque. I stood behind the wall to hear what he said. He sat at the pulpit and after praising'Allah, he said, "0 Muslims!
Allah has commanded you to call people to good deeds, and prevent them from committing sins; otherwise a
time will come when you will pray to Him, but He will not listen to you; you will ask your needs of Him, but He will
not grant them; you will demand His help against your enemies, but He will not help you."
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 12:19pm On Jul 13, 2009
Assalamu alaikum,

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

Allah's Prophet (PBUH) used to say, "O Allah! I seek refuge with You from incapacity and laziness, from cowardice and geriatric old age, and seek refuge with You from the punishment of the grave, and I seek refuge with You from the afflictions of life and death."

Source: Sahi Bukhari Volume 8, Book 75, Number 378
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by noetic2: 1:20pm On Jul 13, 2009
littleb:

Hadhrat Aa-ishah (Radhiyallaho anha) says:
"Once the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) entered the house and I guessed from his face that something of great
importance had happened to him. He did not talk to anyone, and after making wudhu (ablution) he entered the
mosque. I stood behind the wall to hear what he said. He sat at the pulpit and after praising'Allah, he said, "0 Muslims!
Allah has commanded you to call people to good deeds, and prevent them from committing sins; otherwise a
time will come when you will pray to Him, but He will not listen to you; you will ask your needs of Him, but He will
not grant them; you will demand His help against your enemies, but He will not help you."

is killing non-muslims a good deed?
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by mukina2: 1:31pm On Jul 13, 2009
Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "O Muslim women! None of you should look down upon the gift sent by her she-neighbour even if it were the trotters of the sheep (fleshless part of legs)."
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 12:29pm On Jul 14, 2009
noetic2:

are u educated at all?

If you're asked this question; is Muhsin ever educated? What would be your answer please. Be frank. Thanks cheesy

noetic2:

is killing non-muslims a good deed?

Is this mentioned in the hadeeth?
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 12:38pm On Jul 14, 2009
Assalamu alaikum,

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The world is a prison-house for a believer and Paradise for a non-believer.

Source: Sahi Muslim Book 042, Number 7058
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by mukina2: 1:51pm On Jul 14, 2009
Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "Faith (Belief) consists of more than sixty branches (i.e. parts). And Haya (This term "Haya" covers a large number of concepts which are to be taken together; amongst them are self respect, modesty, bashfulness, and scruple, etc.) is a part of faith."
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by noetic2: 4:45pm On Jul 14, 2009
when are going to get to the haddith that discusses apostates and killings. , . and the ones that address sharia law.

is this thread an islamic propaganda?
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2009
Alhamduli-Lah! cheesy
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by I: 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2009
noetic2:

when are going to get to the haddith that discusses apostates and killings. , . and the ones that address sharia law.

is this thread an islamic propaganda?

grin
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by Abuzola(m): 12:53am On Jul 15, 2009
Noetic ! *exhale*
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by noetic2: 12:57am On Jul 15, 2009
Abuzola:

Noetic ! *exhale*

what again?
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by Abuzola(m): 1:00am On Jul 15, 2009
Your recent question propagate your greedy animosity for islam
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by noetic2: 1:01am On Jul 15, 2009
Abuzola:

Your recent question propagate your [b]greedy [/b]animosity for islam

what has greed go to do with stating my opinion?
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 7:51pm On Jul 15, 2009
Assalamu alaikum,

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Avoid suspicion, for suspicion is the gravest lie in talk and do not be inquisitive about one another and do not spy upon one another and do not feel envy with the other, and nurse no malice, and nurse no aversion and hostility against one another. And be fellow-brothers and servants of Allah.

Source: Sahi Muslim Book 032, Number 6214
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by mukina2: 11:15am On Jul 17, 2009
Narrated Abu Huraira:

heard Allah's Apostles (p.b.u.h) saying, "If the prayer is started do not run for it but just walk for it calmly and pray whatever you get, and complete whatever is missed. "
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2009
Assalamu alaikum,

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: A strong believer is better and is more lovable to Allah than a weak believer, and there is good in everyone, (but) cherish that which gives you benefit (in the Hereafter) and seek help from Allah and do not lose heart, and if anything (in the form of trouble) comes to you, don't say: If I had not done that, it would not have happened so and so, but say: Allah did that what He had ordained to do and your" if" opens the (gate) for the Satan.

Source: Sahi Muslim Book 033, Number 6441
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by noetic2: 6:09pm On Jul 17, 2009
muhsin:

Assalamu alaikum,

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: A strong believer is better and is more lovable to Allah than a weak believer, and there is good in everyone, (but) cherish that which gives you benefit (in the Hereafter) and seek help from Allah and do not lose heart, and if anything (in the form of trouble) comes to you, don't say: If I had not done that, it would not have happened so and so, but say: Allah did that what He had ordained to do and your" if" opens the (gate) for the Satan.

Source: Sahi Muslim Book 033, Number 6441

who is a strong believer? who is a weak believer?
whats the difference between the two? is a paedophile a strong believer? is a thighing mulah a strong believer? is a suicide bomber a strong believer?
who is a strong believer? was mohammed a strong believer?
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by olabowale(m): 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2009
@Noetic: A stong believer is a person who has some benefit for people. Maybe by his wealth, knowledge, physical strength, etc. For example, a believer who is wealthy and generous with his wealth by helping many to attain their goals, for the pleasure of Allah, is beloved more through his financial strenght, than a poor man with the same amount of belief. The poor believer is a weak believer, whose belief only benefits him, and no other financially needy people can benefit from him what they want.

I dont know about your pedophile, because a pedophile cantbe a good muslim. It is obvious. By the way since you are so gonho on proofing who is a pedophile, what is the younger age that a man in yoir age group can marry, before somebody accuses you of pedophilia? What is the youngest age a female who is eager to get marry must reach before any man can marry her and will be safe from being called a pedophile? What is the age a man in my age, 50s must never go below before you call me a pedophile?

If my wife sits on my thighs is that wrong? And can I be accused of thighing her? Will you ever let your wife (I am assuming that you will do what man normally do, soon) sit on your thighs/lap for fear that you may be "thighing her?"

By the way, how does anyone know when a man who is not a Viewer or an exhibitionist is thighing his wife? Did the wife go out and say so, or he was so eager to tell the whole world of his thighing his wife? Or was he doing it in front of people, while they allsit around and not worried, about the obvious sexual activity going on in front of them?

$Osisi, are you listening, too? Along with Davidylan? I know am addressing noetic, so he is already prepared to answer my questions. He asked for it. he sets up the sceb=nerios, so we shall expect to read from him.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by shariaman: 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2009
u narcotic or is it neotic slowpoke

everyone wants to get sexually involved with young girls and not old ones

a peodophile is not only to be sexually attracted to CHILDREN (ur definition being false)but it is also a mental disorder that is generally used to describe those accused or convicted of the sexual abuse of a minor, younger than the local age of consent.

the prophet (saw) was married to aisha, how can one be pedeophilic to your legally married wife.
secondly the prophet was married to other women some with children and some older than him, some widowed etc if he was sexually attracted to children like you potray it, all of his wifes would have been reported to be kids i bet u do not have the good heart of marrying someone older that you with kids like the prophet did. slowpoke.

thirdly the fact that you post in the segment where people are trying to remenisce the hadeeth of the prophet shows the level of your home training, mental stability and educational enlightment.

better return to your bible that preaches that the men of (ur)god
had sex with their daughters(we muslis reject this)
Genesis 19:30-36

Lot and His Daughters
Afterward Lot left Zoar because he was afraid of the people there, and he went to live in a cave in the mountains with his two daughters.

"One day the older daughter said to her sister, "There isn't a man anywhere in this entire area for us to marry. And our father will soon be too old to have children. Come, let’s get him drunk with wine, and then we will sleep with him. That way we will preserve our family line through our father." So that night they got him drunk, and the older daughter went in and slept with her father. He was unaware of her lying down or getting up again.
"The next morning the older daughter said to her younger sister, "I slept with our father last night. Let’s get him drunk with wine again tonight, and you go in and sleep with him. That way our family line will be preserved." So that night they got him drunk again, and the younger daughter went in and slept with him. As before, he was unaware of her lying down or getting up again. So both of Lot’s daughters became pregnant by their father." (Genesis 19:23-25, 30-36 , NLT)
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by noetic2: 11:57pm On Jul 19, 2009
why was my response deleted?

the SHAMELESS e-terrorists again?
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2009
@Noetic,

You sure your post was withing the etiquettes of posting up here?
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 4:00pm On Jul 20, 2009
Assalamu alaikum,

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: He who called (people) to righteousness, there would be reward (assured) for him like the rewards of those who adhered to it, without their rewards being diminished in any respect. And he who called (people) to error, he shall have to carry (the burden) of its sin, like those who committed it, without their sins being diminished in any respect.

Source: Sahi Muslim Book 034, Number 6470
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by noetic2: 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2009
muhsin:

@Noetic,

You sure your post was withing the etiquettes of posting up here?

but sharia man posts was not deleted was it?
shariaman:

u narcotic or is it neotic slowpoke

everyone wants to get sexually involved with young girls and not old ones

a peodophile is not only to be sexually attracted to CHILDREN (ur definition being false)but it is also a mental disorder that is generally used to describe those accused or convicted of the sexual abuse of a minor, younger than the local age of consent.

the prophet (saw) was married to aisha, how can one be pedeophilic to your legally married wife.
secondly the prophet was married to other women some with children and some older than him, some widowed etc if he was sexually attracted to children like you potray it, all of his wifes would have been reported to be kids i bet u do not have the good heart of marrying someone older that you with kids like the prophet did. slowpoke.

thirdly the fact that you post in the segment where people are trying to remenisce the hadeeth of the prophet shows the level of your home training, mental stability and educational enlightment.

better return to your bible that preaches that the men of (ur)god
had sex with their daughters(we muslis reject this)
Genesis 19:30-36

Lot and His Daughters
Afterward Lot left Zoar because he was afraid of the people there, and he went to live in a cave in the mountains with his two daughters.

"One day the older daughter said to her sister, "There isn't a man anywhere in this entire area for us to marry. And our father will soon be too old to have children. Come, let’s get him drunk with wine, and then we will sleep with him. That way we will preserve our family line through our father." So that night they got him drunk, and the older daughter went in and slept with her father. He was unaware of her lying down or getting up again.
"The next morning the older daughter said to her younger sister, "I slept with our father last night. Let’s get him drunk with wine again tonight, and you go in and sleep with him. That way our family line will be preserved." So that night they got him drunk again, and the younger daughter went in and slept with him. As before, he was unaware of her lying down or getting up again. So both of Lot’s daughters became pregnant by their father." (Genesis 19:23-25, 30-36 , NLT)

I am sure u saw my responses to the rubbish above, before the trolls of allah deleted them. . . . keep enjoying ur madness.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by littleb(m): 11:16pm On Jul 20, 2009
Narrated Safwan bin Muhriz Almazini:

While I was walking with Ibn 'Umar holding his hand, a man came in front of us and asked, "What have you heard from Allah's Apostle about An-Najwa?" Ibn 'Umar said, "I heard Allah's Apostle saying, 'Allah will bring a believer near Him and shelter him with His Screen and ask him: Did you commit such-and-such sins? He will say: Yes, my Lord. Allah will keep on asking him till he will confess all his sins and will think that he is ruined. Allah will say: 'I did screen your sins in the world and I forgive them for you today', and then he will be given the book of his good deeds. Regarding infidels and hypocrites (their evil acts will be exposed publicly) and the witnesses will say: These are the people who lied against their Lord. Behold! The Curse of Allah is upon the wrongdoers." (Sahih Bukhari Volume 3, Book 43, Number 621)
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2009
noetic2:

am sure u saw my responses to the rubbish above, before the trolls of allah deleted them. . . . keep enjoying ur madness.

I didn't.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2009
Assalamu alaikum,

The Prophet said, "The saying 'Sub Han Allah' is for men and clapping is for women." (If something happens in the prayer, the men can invite the attention of the Imam by saying "Sub Han Allah". And women, by clapping their hands).

Source: Sahih Bukhari Volume 2, Book 22, Number 295
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by noetic2: 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2009
muhsin:

I didn't.

with due respect. . . .I was addressing shariaman there.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 12:25pm On Jul 23, 2009
noetic2:

with due respect. . . .I was addressing shariaman there.

OK.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2009
Assalamu alaikum,

Narrated Abu Musa:

Some people asked Allah's Apostle, "Whose Islam is the best? i.e. (Who is a very good Muslim)?" He replied, "One who avoids harming the Muslims with his tongue and hands."

Source : Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 2, Number 10
[b][/b]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by mukina2: 10:34am On Jul 24, 2009
Narrated Ibn Juraij:

I heard Nazi' saying, "Ibn Umar, said, 'The Prophet forbade that a man should make another man to get up to sit in his place' ". I said to Nafi', 'Is it for Jumua prayer only?' He replied, "For Jumua prayer and any other (prayer)."
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 11:41am On Jul 29, 2009
Assalamu alaikum,

I'd been away for quite sometimes; that happened inevitably, wallahi. Please, I am pleading for prayers from you brothers and sisters. May Allah, the Most Exalted, ease things for me and for you all, ameen. Thanks

Muhsin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. / Sallah Cow Forced Into A Small Car Ahead Of Eid-el-Kabir Celebration / Meet Sheikh Chukwuemeka, The Igbo Man That Translated Quran From Arabic To Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.