Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

2prexios's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2prexios's Profile / 2prexios's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 27 pages)

Culture / Yahweh Is My Saviour by 2prexios: 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2022
The first old man that I claimed establish himself to be a pastor at Agbala Itura is the one I'm referring to in my post around March or so. He's been pretty part of my business.

I've taken the product to his house early last year. I suppose to do the same this year March when he called me that he needs some product. I thought to myself, let me drop off something with my brother and go to his house.

It happens to be my brother's birthday back then in first week of March. I got carried away talking with my brother and couldn't rush out on him as it's been a while since we last saw.

I stayed over at his place. He's a man of God fervent in prayer. I just slept off on the couch and waking up, I've had missed call from my customer who's expecting me. I feel so sorry I couldn't make it.

So I returned his call as he has called for more than 5 times. I pleaded with him and promised I will be coming to his place "first thing tomorrow morning.". The old man said it's ok.

Then he said something that string on a chord. He said if I have any church that wants to stream their service on YouTube, he can handle it on their behalf. That was the last straw that breaks the Camel's back.

I think he was talking to me on Monday, meanwhile the mystery girl that gave me #5k did so on Friday, 3 days before the time. I don't have to be told twice that I'm getting a feedback. I've asked the mystery girl, "how do you intend to promote your NGO?"

She said through Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. I was scoping how or where I could be of help. I told her I have a sister that runs YouTube channel. I promised to connect the two of them. But God took control and expose the mystery girl for who she was.

This old man is at this point creating a hypnotic trip to mesmerize my perception. Mentioning YouTube is to get me confused on what is still fresh on my mind that I discussed with the girl, possibly I will think it would be an opportunity to link this girl to him.

Instead, it alienated me from him. Because it seems to me at this point that the man of God is telling me he's a man of God again and again when I never question his office for once.

I've helped him dropped my product at Agbala Itura gate with a security guard and the attitude that the man gave me was like.

He's shown me a WhatsApp group of the CAC when I went to his house. It confirmed that he's a man of God. But I never question that though, albeit I appreciate it.

But the YouTube gimmick undo the spell. Then I remembered when I went to his house and he was to walk up to me, he had socks on, I thought then that they said it's Yahoo boys that often does that.

At that point, my Yoruba tradition comes handy, it's being "invisible" if your legs doesn't touch the ground. That was a preliminary visiting to get me used to a dangerous place. I thank God I didn't visit the second time.

Now whatever established this suspicion convincingly? Well I have a man slide to my wife's DM, making enquiry about my product around July 2020 or so. Before then, I have been having premonitions that this man macof is stalking me but I couldn't establish it.

Now two guys here came to my shop at Egbeda and placed a call at my number. They claimed to have a brother who is suffering from diabetes and if I can take the product to him at Eric Moore.

When I cross examine the information, the one I called was making up some story. Then the Eric Moore is the place on the card that Ayo Aremu gave me back then.

Sometimes later came this fellow. He'd say his brother has diabetes and if he can trust herbal medicine for the treatment. I said yes. He said how can he get it? I said from dealers around him. He said wow thanks, you have become my consultant.

That conclusion didn't come from me, I know my limits. So he asked me to help him get what can be useful and I said okay, you can call back later. What about my product? I told him it's not available at present.

My mind was not divided that this is a trap. But I want a witness to cross check. So I called a friend of mine who is very intelligent and in the same business, probably he has what can help in case I refer the man to him.

His response was that he normally meets with his clients in his parlour. I just felt repulsive at this. Imagine if I've brought customers to my house and I have this kind of issue in my head!

As I made to cancel the arrangements, I sent a text encouraging him to get a place other than his parlour for his business no matter what. It's not ideal doing business that way or you don't meet the people at home. I sent this as text message.

The same day I did, the man called back and I cancelled my promise to get him anything. But on my phone, I discovered that the day I sent my friend that message, I sent another one to the pastor in my story.

He has asked me to send my account number and as usual if my product is available. This will be helping the Eric Moore do a background check just in case I get suspicious based on their tracking of my attitude to strangers at the time.

I can't tell how many people and group these people have engaged in their plots against me. But I can tell their thoughts are confused by God of creation. I just made it a public issue and that's very beautiful at the end of the day.

One of the lie I was told is that my product helped the pastor's sister in Benin, so much that they came to buy some more. The niece who was taking the product there met with me at iyana-Ipaja with the pastor.

When I was not picking their calls in March, the niece called that her mom is in Lagos and needed the product and she was told I'm not picking their calls. That's another gimmick. Why didn't the person who lived the product experience called?

So, quite interesting and subconsciously manipulative calculations. Only God can save a man who has gone through this people, not personal wisdom. They are many and their schemes are hard nuts to crack. If you don't stick to your God, you are gone.

I thank Yahweh for going with me in the turbulence that this people threw at me throughout this year. He is worthy of my praise. You can trust in your god or in your science.

I will trust in the name of God, Yahweh.

Thank you Jesus.
Culture / Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by 2prexios: 2:22pm On Dec 31, 2022
You can give my details to people from place to place, it's you who will bite the dust at last.

Your reward is waiting for you as the ultimate profits from your labour.
Culture / Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by 2prexios: 2:06pm On Dec 31, 2022
This is not entertainment, it's pure detective work to enable the process that will ultimately convict the wicked and his killer squad at the fullness of time.

I later found the notebook, but all other information equally falls on my lap thanks to the most high God. As for me and my family, we shall serve the Lord, and it will always be happy ending for us.

B'Olorun o Muni, iro lasebi npa.
Culture / Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by 2prexios: 2:02pm On Dec 31, 2022
As I met this old man at the balcony of my last shop, he was not surprised I no longer use the shop, he only said that he almost went into the shop, as if he knows I no longer use the place, meanwhile we've not met since I left the place.

Instead, he said I should not go to get money from those people again, I was lost. Which people? He said microfinance people that I once told him about in our discussion. I said oh, thanks. He informed me that the product has travelled far. So great to hear.

I went back to point 2 in my journey. I played there for more than 4 hours and was careful with the new faces hanging around. I don't know what game is up with the stalkers.

However, I returned to the cafeteria where I first charged my phone and wrote power of attorney for an old man. My mind went straight to the old man the very moment I couldn't see the notebook.

My suspicion was established at the nick of time with the stray call that came on my phone. I called back and the line was not going. Then I made frantic efforts and after the sixth time, we got talking.

He introduced himself as Baba Eko calling from Aboru. I told him point blank that whatever he's employed to do have already failed. I told him he will meet God at the gate.

As I began my journey home, I know that there would be funny movements, but I'm more than a conqueror. At the gate to my street, there's already a stranger waiting, let me assume it's just coincidence.

Now here's the wisdom. All the isolated incident in this write-up are coordinated. My old customer called me out as a hooker. The man trying to sell land is the backup.

If I've ever asked to know more about the land and it's location, I would have gotten into the trap. Meanwhile, I won't be able to connect the instance of the land seller to my old customer.

Baba Eko called me just about the time I left where I was and possibly should be on my way home. Who is Baba Eko?

Originally, my old customer, Mr. Ogunrinu had once told me that he has a brother living at Aboru. Whereas, my mystery caller identify himself as Baba Eko. If my old customer came from Herbert Macaulay way, Ebute Meta, and I'm presently suspicious of him, my suspicion just paid off.

My customer can't call me back at this moment, only a stranger will, to know my movements if there's someone waiting at the gate getting upset for being kept in the wait all along.

So since this is a teamwork, he'll dedicate a member of his team for this task. That's why Mr. Ogunrinu used Baba Eko as backup. Baba Eko is the brother to Mr Taiwo Ogunrinu that he told me lives at Aboru.

Part of the strangers in the shop I spent about 4 hours playing with friends are the watchmen pretending to be customers, they're there to tell my movements from point A to point B in their place of assignments.

It's not what I'm doing that's Earth shattering, it's the hate resources and the evil resources at this people's disposal that's talking. And God has used an ordinary person like me to confound the wicked.

I got your game clear as crystal.
Culture / Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by 2prexios: 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2022
Saturday, I was going to meet with my old customer. I have my curiosity for this old man and wander what he might have under his sleeves.

As I get to iyana-Ipaja, I quickly charged my phone and called him to know that I'm around although I'm 1 hour late. He said we'll connect at my old shop in 2 minutes.

Just as I made to go out, a man came in asking for someone to help him draft "power of Anthony" for a landed property that someone else wants to sell. My friend who operates the cafe was lost.

I was having two notebooks in my hand and I placed it on the table to help the man. He was saying some things to get me involved in the narrative about the land, but I was thinking about the man I want to see.

I left the cafe without these notebooks.
Culture / Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by 2prexios: 1:02pm On Dec 31, 2022
My suspicion was what happened later. About the time I was in the bus with this young man, my Android phone was ringing. It was the same woman on jeans that I've shared sometimes ago calling my line.

Meanwhile, she has called me on Tuesday asking to speak with John. I told her politely I'm not John and we ended the call. What did she forget to ask about on Tuesday that she have to return on Thursday to ask again?

Now, if I've answered this woman, this boy sitting beside me will know. A stalker will like to have my phone. A stalker will want to know all sorts of information an Ayo Aremu kind of fellow will be sent to find.

There's a guy called Dele, who have been buying from me. He's a bricklayer and often come around with his apprentice. I suspected that he's one of the hookers being used by this group just like the woman in this story.

He always wants to know my movements on Thursday morning before coming from Mushin. Wanting to know my movements ahead got me suspicious, Thursday morning, Mushin, artisan: they will kill for better contract (sorry for my prejudice), nobody can be trusted.

This man called me incessantly the day I had altercations with my stalkers at iyana-Ipaja, and on the day I won't pick up the call of one of the old men this guy has planted into my sales funnel.
Culture / Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by 2prexios: 12:44pm On Dec 31, 2022
The fact that my absolutesuccess account has got locked has completely established the points I've been making, I can't log in to the account anymore.

I just discovered that yesterday. I've done enough to expose you and your squad, I've been saved from the old and very crafty serpentine old men you planted into my business, to get me captured, completely unaware.

You've done all in such a way that it's impossible to trace anything to you. But you have seen from the foregoing till now that every of your move till this month is intercepted.

You have failed.

The last one played out in the post I made above. He sent money in one hand through this old man who is my customer, and buyer on the other through the woman I wrote about on the Yahweh In West Africa thread.

So when the old man sent me 10k on Wednesday as he has promised me on Tuesday, the woman I had suspicion for called me few hours later. Before then I don't entertain her call, but the time frame got me curious.

She booked appointment for the next day. I took 1 hour to meet her on Thursday. She bought 3k as she's promised months ago.

Where we met was Meiran, then I took about 30 minutes to observe before moving. Yet these people already planted a young boy to follow me. How do I know?

It's only one chance left, I boarded the bus, but the guy quickly followed me. So we were 5 instead of 4. He complained and the conductor asked him to come down after the bus turned from Meiran - Ekoro road back to the express.

But the boy did not respond. So he asked him to manage till Awori bus stop where people will be coming down. He first negotiated for Oshodi, but when I paid for iyana-Ipaja, he paid for the same place instead.

I made presentation, so unusual for the age bracket, reason for purchase and the mood after presentation, it's only this guy that bought from me. He said he can share it with his family.

The young man should be a teenager and apprentice bricklayer, he has a shovel in his hand. We both came down at iyana-Ipaja and went our separate ways. I have no iota of suspicion for the guy at the time.
Culture / Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by 2prexios: 11:58am On Dec 31, 2022
Maazieze:
I am disgusted by this thread, only the castrated dare link their lineage to some people more then 5000km away, what madness colonialism has brought

Don't be disgusted. Create a thread to tell your truth, nobody block you from using your intellect to solve problems.

Mind you, I'm not trying to engage you or would respond to you again. I'm just doing you a favor as I've seen you have started following me around.

I know you are seeking attention as usual all over again as that's what you do for a living. But I'm through with you and I'm through with that kind of stuff.

I'm through with being on back and forth with creepy and accursed people, the law of the land will address your excesses in due time.
Culture / Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by 2prexios: 11:53am On Dec 31, 2022
Great God,

I thank You for your mercy upon my life and family, saving me round the year from the open sepulchre and evil machinations of the wicked.

Thank You Jiweh Yahweh for not allowing the wicked and their schemes to succeed. You exposed every invisible pattern and make their plots completely stupid, however brilliant.

Thank You God for the happy ending in spite of all the evil these people have thrown at me.
Culture / Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by 2prexios: 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2020
Olu317:
Compliment of the season. And thank you for this submission. I find all these people as ignorants because they have no knowledge over a subject matter and yet criticise ancient Yoruba writings...

Anyway, no knowledge of these are for commoners except royal bloodline. So dont be perturbed at such rants when you read them.This is the reason, I dont quote or reply any one of such,who claimed Yorubas are indegenous to West Africa,which archeology does not support Yoruba oral account as the set of breed that begun human race.

Interestingly, some even claimed Yorubas migrated from Niger Benue conflunce basin. A sham in the eyes of western world scholars because of evidence had shown Yoruba were not descendants of pygmy race or Bantu bloodline.

So, I mock people who bank on Professor Banji Akintoye's book which was written in 2010 when there are references which supported the fact that Yoruba people are migrants in 2012,2015 etc. Besides, Professor Banji Akintoye is anxiously awaiting anyone who can decode the inscription on Opa Oranmiyah which is written as ancient Hebraic language.

Cheers.

Same here bro.

I must confess that there's something black about the black race. Read the post above and trace out the science. It's just an invocation of science without a handle on the application of science to scrutinize the subject matter.

They are either being hunted or hunting their kinds for gains. I believe you can relate. Here's where someone had paid for our lives for what we have uncovered. I've never come across a creature so full of hate and pure darkness.

He wants you and I dead to silence what we're talking about here. You are right about these people and really one should not be in their league, you will have great enemies either you do good or bad.

A thesis or antithesis will reveal the intelligence of their proposers. In the law of causality, effect don't come before a course. Radical findings will generate different reactions from different quarters.

Knowledge is blind to sentiments.

1 Like 1 Share

Culture / Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by 2prexios: 10:09am On Dec 26, 2020
Abohboy:
Why can’t we just be proud of our indigenous religions and history and stop claiming we hail from so and so, we hail from ancient kemet, most west Africans do, not just yoruba also the fon, ewe, igbo, Akan, ashanti etc. All hail from Nubia, kemet

Thanks for this

It's called a research, I don't think I've condemned the Yoruba tradition or mocked any human or African culture. It's not the entire Yoruba making this post, it is me sharing my findings.

You can always make the thread for the proud indigenous stuff, this is the area I am proficient. I think we are free to exert our intellect in the area of personal interest to the benefit of knowledge.

As long as I don't hurt you or call you names, it's a civil intellectual discourse. If you have problems with my findings, investigate it and share your findings here or elsewhere.

Try not to tell me what my interest should be. I haven't dictated your interest to you. There are thousands of wonders in the universe, don't tell me to concentrate on all if I choose to concentrate on one.
Culture / Re: The Ijebu Vs Jebusite by 2prexios: 8:04am On Dec 26, 2020
I used to doubt the ijebu as jebusite from time, but along the line I've come to appreciate the fact. Thanks to men like metaphysical that equally exposed me to the truth.

When you don't appreciate the value of the some historical words, you presuppose them to be worthless. Any thought in that direction would be tagged pseudohistorians'.

But that never reduce their value. There's history behind word root. And that's etymology. The West had adopted this to a good end. Example is found in the medical profession. Observe what is printed at the end of this page.

Medical Terminology, A systems Approach.
By Barbara A. Gylys & Mary Ellen Wedding.

Culture / Re: The Ijebu Vs Jebusite by 2prexios: 7:49am On Dec 26, 2020
Op, there's no crime in seeking knowledge positively. Yoruba history is a branch of scientific knowledge and such may not be available on the surface without some diggings to do.

However let me correct some of the impressions you have that may be contraintuitive on the Atlantis and the Yoruba history. That should have some effect on other impressions.

Atlantis and plate tectonic

If Atlantis submerged in water, it should be well reported by Honer and Herodotus. but what is known to history is the fact that a sea people existed.

Their power and influence wane with time. Who could have traced all the Odysseys of the sea people in their explorations to uncharted lands in prehistoric time?

Atlantis is nowhere connected to plate tectonic. It's contraintuitive to claim ijebu is jebusite via plate tectonic. Why? Think it this way: is it possible to flip a landmass from one place to another?

If plate tectonic theory is reversed, the continents are not flipped, but compressed together and the continents become one big intercontinental landmass and the sea becomes one mighty Sea.

There's no way ijebu would have broken away from Asia Minor or the Levant and be planted in West Africa through plate tectonic and the man made Suez canal would still connect Egypt to the Levant.

Atlantis and ijebu

Well, Atlantis and ijebu is no misfit. Ijebu in the Yoruba tongue means seafaring, ije, wandering, browsing, transversing: Ibu, gigantic waters, deep, ocean. Whatever the two have in common?

1 Like 1 Share

Culture / Re: The Ijebu Vs Jebusite by 2prexios: 1:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
Im a scientist, not averse to science. But not confused by multiple data on a single matter, I would use science to scrutinize science wherever needs demand for one.

Science is Arojinle, not dogma and we all have a brain for thinking. We should use it to further knowledge and not to further slavery in any guise however complicated or confusing.

Tectonic plating is the theory that the earth was one mass of a continent and it gradually divide into six over millions of years or so. We have hint of this in the Bible talking about the time of Haphaxad or so.

Yoruba history don't have to swing up and down science topics. It's unnecessary need to wax scientific over events that are restricted as recent as couple of thousand years into the formation of time and space.

Escapology is unnecessary too. An expert should be able to put various thoughts into different classification and not mould all together. The story is clearly told in Odu, where the tale of Olokun was narrated:

"The Ebora, or Mole, are terra-cotta heads and figures of various kinds. . .I heard the following legends of the Eboras: There once was an old town called Illu-Olokun, that is, the Town of the Ruler of the Ocean, to the north of Ilife. Our fathers before us have told us that in times long, long ago this city was surrounded by a lake to the South and a river on the North, by which one could get to the sea. Olokun, the Orisha, had founded this city before the creation of the earth. The Omo-Olokun, who long since then had been driven to the South, left behind them the tradition that it actually was Olokun who created the earth on which Ilife stood."

"Illu-Olokun was believed to be the birthplace of all mankind, both fair and dark; the Europeans also came from there! As stated, the old city was known as Illu-Olokun. The place where once it stood is to-day called Igbo-Olokun, because a great Igbo, or forest, has overgrown it. But the name Ebolokun, or Ebo-olokun, i.e., sacrifice to the Sea God, is commoner, because offerings are still laid before the Poseidon of Atlantic Africa under the palms in the forest."

This was the narration that accompanied the terracotta that has become the emblem of the Yoruba. The word of the fathers are relegated to the background. But the word should speak as would the terracotta!

1 Like 1 Share

Science/Technology / Re: World's Earliest Python That Lived In Europe 47 Million Years Ago Unearthed (Pix by 2prexios: 11:17am On Dec 22, 2020
Things like this never comes from random places far from the source of evolution theory itself.

Science is another trinitarian religion.

God the Science
God the Chance
God the Evolution.

If Chance created life and could repeat itself in like forms at different places, separated by space and time, it fails to be a chance,.

To insist it's a chance is a religious dogma, and it's the doctrine of the evolutionists.
Culture / Re: The Ijebu Vs Jebusite by 2prexios: 9:11am On Dec 22, 2020
Olu317:
What actually went out missng were the present day Yoruba form of writng which is actually beyond people on NL but.

So, I am perturbed seeing Yorubas without faint knowledge on Classic Hebrews Ideograms because the reality was the house of royalty were the ones with the knowldege of ancient writing.

Amazingly NegroNtns did tried in his quest to unravel the identity of modern day Yorubas even if he was knowledgeble in Arabic inscription which is a language that developed along side the Ibare/Ibere/Ibari(Hebrew) people; whose reminants are doumented both by western and Islamic scholars about Kanaan people. Although not all Yorubas are classic Hebrew but intermarriages and assimiliation did the rest that brought some others into the fold.

Furthermore,I am not interested in the idea of contesting the Edo lying lips because,it is a mere wastng of time since, it is obvious a groupof Edo people are hellbent on twisting history even with some Yoruba egocentrics hybrids without fact but kept regurgating over the identity of man who lived thousands of years outsideYoruba land in Nigeria and inscribed in his sword YHWH ; which is YHEWAH/eewah/ Iwa; a name of God, is another reason I dont have time to share more in a well documented book. Odù Ìwá ; ,is recognised in Ilẹìfẹ and well exstableshed in ìgbo Ọrẹ́ where the calabash with a cover represent the hidden figure of Ela Iwa / Ela rọ ìwá (Ẹlù ìwá) . Let'em go fight Yoruba tradionalists and stop the form of facial ablution;a form of blessed water sign done in catholic church before entrance, which is also done at Ela temple before entry......So that the perpetual uninfomed lots will say Yoruba developed that also in West Africa grin grin

Ba mi, I submit my point here.

Cheers

You are a blessed soul just like metaphysical has been to me and to the followers of the truth. He has the Islamic angles to it and that's very good. You have both angles and I do too. Facts is fact when they agree from unlikely places.

We now have the atheist angle to the story of the origin of the Yoruba. But how has that celebrated Yoruba tradition? Na, it celebrated the science fiction of hunter gatherers known to roam the middle belt in 40.000 or so years ago.

Fine, a Briton decided to debase the origin of man to lower animals for the benefit of science. This doesn't abrogated the Yoruba tradition of origin. Yoruba tradition is Yoruba scientific philosophy just like evolution is.

Tired of religion, Charles Darwin drew from Epicure and viola, we have evolution. Now that Yoruba scholars are tired of religion, their drawing is from Hunter Duver and Darwin. Compare the wisdom of the two.

The "Epicure" of the Yoruba is the Ifa. If you are tired of the "aroba", the ideal thing to do is to draw from the wisdom of the fathers. But the Yoruba rather draws from one who draws from Epicure. The fathers were the losers.

Western education is engineered to compromise our intellectual attainment, that's why I didn't go to school. True education will flow to you in your intense need for it, then you'll know where to get it, or else you will be compromised.

However, our fathers have their universe city tucked in Yoruba language. I evaded the killer through my understanding of the Yoruba folklore, Erin karele o waa j'oba, eweku ewele. Education is balanced when it agrees from unlikely places.

Before I conform, hunter gatherers of the middle belt is like the dinosaur. To claim that dinosaur is the animal framed in mind's picture means the artist wandered with them in the prediluvian age, or else it's just the artistic impression.

So, from fossil to artistic impression to popular impression. Dinosaur had fossil. How about the hunter gatherers of the middle belt? Who's impression were they? Fossil's, scholars'? Where's the provenance?

Can you paint the life face of a man accurately from his skeleton? Can science tell us exactly how dinosaur looks like? The same applies to the history of the hunter gatherers of the middle belts.

But you can reconstruct the history of a people from the nature's own laboratory, which is their language, art and tradition. We must not compromise our fathers' for an artificial intelligence Teller machine and abandon ifa records.

Nibi oju rere gbe ti mmo wale aye

Our fathers, in the epoch of Ooni Adesoji Aderemi told the archeologist about Olokun that he's from IFEH, the spring of Yoruba Ife and of mankind. It's the place where sunlight beams across the earth. Ojumo is the dawn, daybreak.

Exegesis implies this to be East. Except Ife is East to science or the Yoruba. The art of reading your intent to a line is eisegesis as oppose to exegesis. The fathers word is an unbreakable scientific masterpiece.

Fe spread
Fere...idaji...dawn, sunrise.
Ile-Ife... home sunrise/spread.

Ìdájí is like transitive form of ìdají, half. In the geography of the ancients, sunset and sunrise happen around the farthest ring of the world, which is the equator. Half of the day is spent at night, ajin, sun in depth to sunrise, ìdájí.

It reminds us of the phrase, "the night and the day thereof is one day" of the Hebrew thinking. The Yoruba variant of this poetic parlance is "osan kan oru kan", much like 'forty days and forty nights". That sense of time is shared.

Like you inferred above, Yoruba advancement of old got broken at some point. It's the shard that litters the place we are picking up. If they were accurate with the earth and its science, their diverse claims are as much accurate.

We'll need not conform but concentrate on the sherds. Let those that defer to science and scoffs do. There's difference in instant gratification and delayed gratification. Truth takes time to get rooted if would ever be.

Igbeyin lalayo nta.

As for Edo, abaku laso eegun. They are our kindred and the hands of God. They will follow us wherever we go as such.

1 Like 1 Share

Culture / Re: Direct Meaning Of These Yoruba Names by 2prexios: 8:46am On Dec 21, 2020
Olu317:
Amen bro. It is well us all in all situation.

Amen bro. I just have to thank God that I've the chance to watch your back and warn you of common danger. I could have been your weakness if I've taken the bait first.

In the jungle, won't I comply with them and supply my passwords under heavy torture? Won't they connect you undercover for the offer I once made with you to publish your works, etc?

They will discard of the victim like tissue paper and guess what? Their initial payment for getting the victim hooked is not the value of his life at all. The victim's loved ones will cough out that money with profits as ransome.

You sold yourself for free (loser) hoping for a piece of the good life (since your idea is money driven originally), and they bought you from a contact through their running contract. One should be careful, if money driven.

Who's the winner in this? If you think I'm paranoid, I beseech you to think twice. Remember when our friend claim I wanted to kill him, didn't he factor you in on the imaginary plot?

Did he have the premonition that it would get to "death threat" before he finds out my location? At what point did he finds out my location from the moment the threat was made?

Why was the threat I made interpreted as "corporate death threat" involving you and I, deductable from where the fellow was identified as Mr. Makinde?

Apani kii fe ka muda koja lori oun. It's called the mirror effect. He suspected conspiracy from his paranoid psyche of being hunted and therefore dropped the hint of the reality as deterrent.

The guy is the real hunter, the slip could not be placaded even after I've tried to beg him because he can't take chances with his life. Compare to when I first warned you on this thread.

Were you not first blabbing about your book and your lawyer and theft of your idea? You are not conscious of the real threat because you never think of dealing with someone with death.

The future book and idea theft are the items that could be threatened in your subconscious, until I gave you my perspective. Check that with the true threat:

What if you are connected to a conspiracy in another man's subconscious? It's no longer in the subconscious if efforts has already been made in the direction before the conspiracy is claimed to have been hatched.

If you are involved in a conspiracy with me for instance, I won't have to be the one to warn you be careful, it would come to you naturally and rather, we would be speaking in codes from past experience and agreements and expectations.

Okete gbagbe ibosi, o degba alate o kawo l'eri.

1 Like

Culture / Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by 2prexios: 7:13am On Dec 21, 2020
kayfra:
This is an exercise in insanity

Some.of you guys need to be institutionalized grin

Directorate of the killer gang have spoken.

Your code is already intercepted. We'll find out the underground where you "institutionalises" your victims before hacking them to pieces and harvesting their organs for sales in the jungle.

Time is the revealer of all secrets.

You can run, you can hide, you can pretend as much as you can, but eefin niwa. Your evil will seek you out for the bargain you deserve for all your evil atrocities to the innocent.

1 Like

Culture / Re: The Ijebu Vs Jebusite by 2prexios: 2:28pm On Dec 20, 2020
Olu317:
Yes, a supremacy battle for Afrocentric Yoruba who do not have any kowledge on Ideograms or ancient form of writing codes yet these ignorants claim Africa is where the world begun from. And I laugh at these people because of their limited knowldge.
In the ancient world archeology finds,these Sumerians as the pioneer writers on cuneiform, clay tablets which seemingly make them oldest inventors in wriiting and other forms of human development. And the western world archeologists did not claim that the Sumerians were Caucasians. Yet, you will see people without knowledge in semitic writing(Isolate language) or as ideograms interpreter on NL disagreeing on what tbey dont have knowledge on. This is the shocking amazement for me. So, I stopped enaging a lot of them.

Cheers

That's wise of you bro.

Scoffers don't solve academic problems, figures from AI biodiversity Teller machine is no provenance to an archeological claim of a hundred of a thousand years.

Clever omission of the Yoruba rallying point from Yoruba history is the new trick to beat doing the job. It's a great science of conformity to evolution. Opportunity cost?

With it, Edo can be silenced of her new found desire to have share in Oduduwa via ekhalediran, and then the obnoxious "pseudohistorians" shut out where they rightly belonged.

The atheistic recollection of the Yoruba history is here. How it solve the problem still beats me though.

2 Likes

Culture / Re: Direct Meaning Of These Yoruba Names by 2prexios: 9:28am On Dec 04, 2020
Olu317:
Ba mi, I cant die cos I am not a joke but a man on appointment from God. Trust me, it is beyond here.

I thank you and hope you will follow the precept laid down by God as you have shown, that you are a child of Yoruba GOD,whose name is Ẹlà or ọrùnmìẹlà.

Cheers

LOL

I am not alluding to you bro. I'm alluding to many Yoruba folks' cowardice and sense of betrayal right there.

I've raised an allegation of a conspiracy to harm me first on this thread. I gave valid clues to that effect.

The next post to that reeks of betrayal and cowardice.

As to what I'm doing, whatever is worth living for is worth dieing for. Can't be stopped by kidnap kingpins.

They are in their own jungle business and I'm on mine, if God expose them over and over, then He's alive.

I have more time to do more by His grace.

Your last meal alive will not be checkers custard in kidnappers' matured Jungle at any point, in Jesus name.

Amen.

Wickedness is like sport to the wicked.

https://www.nairaland.com/6294864/youtuber-kills-pregnant-lover-live-stream
Culture / Re: Direct Meaning Of These Yoruba Names by 2prexios: 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
Olu317:
Àíná has a meaning. The birth of a child has purpose in yoruba land. Especially peculiar ones whose birth are mysterious. So, dont be dismayed because À-í-ná do has a meaning.

Cheers

The killer will not kill him for that submission. He would rather likes him. I just thank God for a man like you Olu.

YORUBA!

Kill yourself on their matter, they'll help you to die.

1 Like 1 Share

Education / Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by 2prexios: 7:49am On Nov 26, 2020
IJOBA2:
THESE GUYS WOULD DISAGREE WITH YOU sad

REST ON JUBA cry

Clown tongue

RIP Juba

You are meant to be your best friend in time the sail is down. I rather felt like, "I want to see how I will end."

This has helped me through the thick and thin of life. No condition is permanent, give it some time and a better time will come.

Quiters never win.
Culture / Re: Oriki - Is There Anything Historical In It For Us? by 2prexios: 11:31pm On Nov 25, 2020
2prexios:

Quite nostalgic! I've just read your post on the oriki, great insight as usual. I have a co-discussant in you.

I think Whydeh is François for Awanden, which in fon means Awan (penile, warfare) deh (tough). By this, Whydeh means battle strong.

The peoples oriki confirm the obvious: wanganvi, pekonu. Alojehvi, alojeh mapekoh. Wanganvi means "scion of the war head".

Somehow the Yoruba have equivalent for the word whydeh, Alakija, ikijah, battle strong. The earliest form of this pertains with Elekiyah. That's Beyoja.

The oriki I cited belonged to poenu, the people of the lion or feline (omo ekun) similar to the egbas' igbedu ekun tofitofi, omo ekun to tirutiru.

@Adee17,

I think I've a break, you are perfectly right as to the root of the term "whydah" being derivative of a kingdom of Judah as record has shown.

I stumbled upon the post above, could you believe that Latin for Palestinians or Canaanites used to be Poenus?

People of Awandeh (Whydah) are called Poenu among the Egun. In the same manner, the Greek for Juda is Ouidah.

Poenu, Setonu, Torinu, Anagonu, Tsekrinu, Ajranu, Waenu, etc. My folks are Waenu. The evidence is very interesting.

Poenus is the root for the more popular word "Punic". You have a word that parallels with Egun in Gunugus district of classical Carthage.

These words are immortal, bearing historical recollection and reflection of the lost legacies of the Yoruba and her neighborhood from time.

To God be the glory, the thread has served it's purpose.
Culture / Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by 2prexios: 9:31am On Jul 31, 2020
"The Ebora, or Mole, are terra-cotta heads and figures of various kinds. . .I heard the following legends of the Eboras: There once was an old town called Illu-Olokun, that is, the Town of the Ruler of the Ocean, to the north of Ilife.

Our fathers before us have told us that in times long, long ago this city was surrounded by a lake to the South and a river on the North, by which one could get to the sea. Olokun, the Orisha, had founded this city before the creation of the earth.

The Omo-Olokun, who long since then had been driven to the South, left behind them the tradition that it actually was Olokun who created the earth on which Ilife stood."

This was from the tales that accompany the excavations at Olokun groove at Ile Ife, as reported in Odu.

I believe we know whose words it is, because anti-spam bolt often ban me anytime I made this point and mention the name of the archeologist.

1 Like

Culture / Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by 2prexios: 9:06am On Jul 31, 2020
Olu317:
Walakum Asalam. grin

The Salam or Shalom both have same root as far as the two words are from Semitic background. So my conclusion is that the meaning of the word in Hebrew is not what the interpreters got it from my perspective and other interpreters, who gave the meaning differently.

My take on Koine as highlighted by you is that the same way, Oyo's dialect and others are related is the same manner that Asiatic language and Semitic are related to Yoruba language that jn them, many synonymous cognates words exist in Yoruba language a d these Asiatic and Semitic language. Therefore, it wil be tactical to realise that word can either be picked, alongside co existing ethnic groups while migration take place,through any neighbouring ethnic group. And the Hebrew roots that each word be generated in Septuagint till it got to English are transliterated and translated even if not accurate.

Furthermore, my complexity isnot as hard to understand although, I try so much to minimise the transliteration and translation to the best of my knowledge but I give answers in a pattern, I expect anyone to decipher the answer or reply.

Lastly, the challenge to us all is that, one can have a form of knowledge of the Hebrew ancient language by, understanding the purpose of the language and speaker of it ,in present time,do exist as contrary to scholars, who don't know that

The words found in Hebrew language as deciphered by interpreters of the Hebrews ideograms exist in Yoruba's language; An ethnic group that presently live in West Africa.

Amin aleikun Salam,
waramotul lahi,
wabaraka tun.

Waidun: okan, one.
Odun: one lunar year.
Eid: Iyedun, Odun.
Odun a dun, koni kan.

Aatu Jo samodun ninu oro to po to lapere. Amin. The joy of the moment is evident in iyedun, meaning "to survive a year" we survived a lunar year today altogether and it's worth the rejoicing.

It's also a less ambiguous time to remember patriarch Abraham venerated today by the Muslims for his sacrificial offering that paved the way for the entrant of Divine blessings to all.

What best time there is to remember Yoruba founding fathers than this? We may have continued in destructive idolatry of human sacrifice, but with Abraham, we have another option.

Since Abraham was one of our heroes of faith, he's acknowledged in Yoruba historical tradition. We however ascribe to his name from the passage in the Otua (Torah), where his sacrifice vanished

Ebora: sacrifice vanished

It means we'll not have to continue to sacrifice like he did for all times under a terebinth tree of Mamre, Moreh. Then our Aboreh* can focus on worshipping God in spirit and in truth.

As to expect totality of knowledge from one quarter alone as some of our friends on the old thread did is an exercise in futility. Eventually, they're stuck in monotonous polemics.

People who can't stand on their own but play parasite needs their supposed "victims" to survive. So "ala nii foko ole han", according to the great Yoruba proverb.

Moreso, we can see from great pictures already shared that alluding to the Levant is not a syndrome of inferiority complex, rather the "ignorant masters" want us to abide by their "education" for us with temerity.

Yet that education is a clever way to keep our history in the ruins of the Vandals, so it never see the light of the day anymore. So we can stay where the inheritors of the world want us.

The descendants of Vandals will often continue in their vandalism, several imposters and insidious enemies will pretend as friends, but wisdom, knowledge and understanding will win.

*Aboreh, priest in Yoruba.

Abraham, Abram, Ebora:

Gen 15.
Culture / Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by 2prexios: 9:41am On Jul 30, 2020
Olu317:
Below are some cities in Yorubas Oral Memoir and Classic Hebrews

Aku: Name of Yoruba's ancestor.

Barkhou :Name of Hebrew ancestor, who lived in Egypt

Eda: Name to identify human being in Yoruba's language

Eda: Name used by Hebrews for them a people

Enyan/Eyan: Name used fo humans

Aryan: Name of a human Race in Near East

Elefon/Elufon: Name of a person and city

Elephantine: Name of a city in Lower Egypt

Falasa: Name of person

Falasa : Name of Hebrew group who lived in Abyssinia (Ethiopia)

Gberiko: Suburb

Jericho: Suburb

Ileonipole: Name of city in

Hellenpolis: Name of a place the Hebrew once lived in Egypt

Iseyen: Name of a city or Town

Seyen: Name of a city the Hebrews once lived in Egypt

Isoku/Isaku: Name of man and a city who was a pioneer ancestor of twin

Isaac: the Hebrews ancestor of twin

Usere/Iseri: Name of ancestor, city in Yoruba and as a people

Israel : Name of an ancestor of Hebrews, city and as a people

Ju/Iju: Name of people as a group,as interior land and a town or city

Jew: Name of people, town or city

Kanan: Same in unison or same as name of persons, place, animals , or things

Khanaan : Name of people as a united or synchronism

Katanga: A lopsided land which Yoruba people lived

Katunga: A land in Central Africa of Congo

N'ile: A lower land in Yoruba language

Nile: lower land in Egypt

Ninuife/Niliife: A place of ancient creation as acknowledged by Yorubas

Nineveh: A vast land in ancient Near East

Offa: A city in ancient Yoruba corpus

Jaffa: A land the hebrew lived in around the Sinai part that's is known to be borderline in Lower Egypt

Oramfe: Name of Yoruba ancestor

Aram:Name of a man who lived in Or (Oor) land in present day Iraqi land or related environment, called Mesopotamia

Ra: Name of land, person, light in Yoruba land

Ra: Name of a godman in Egypt and land in Egypt as well in Hebrew history

Oru: City in Yoruba land that was destroyed thousands of Years ago by water

Oor/Or: Mighty and industrial city that was destroyed by water in Near East

Mero: Name to identify people who does sorcery or mind readers

Meroe : Name of people in Ancient Egypt

Yebu/Jebus: Name of a city and Yoruba people

Yeb/Jebus: Name of extended Hebrews family members

With some form of research, information to the above names do have both true cognates and rare case of accidental cognates because 90% of these names are cities with descriptions. While the remaining are term for people or identity of a people as a nation .

Cheers

It can be said that Hermes is Hellenic for Ham, therefore the Bible is an accurate account of the ancient history.

In the relief below displaying satyr, the cast seems to be multiracial, possibly Punic and Hellenic or Romans.

Why was Ephesians Artemis depicted as black when the race is restricted to the impenetrable green Sahara?

Ancient history was more or less color blind.

Infact, the black folks ruled the world first.

1 Like 1 Share

Culture / Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by 2prexios: 8:40am On Jul 29, 2020
Will come back @metaphysical, you are heading somewhere with the ipetu, but adjust to ketu, where you have ketu akaba idena.

I will find out on the story of ketu from parinders on the structure of the ancient watchtower of ketu and we'll spice it up to our discussion.

Barka de sallah.

Happy Eid-il... Kabir
Aku iyedun...kaburu.
Culture / Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by 2prexios: 8:29am On Jul 29, 2020
Olu317:
Ba mi, there are different books,written to these information. But in Nigeria, one eyed man is King,is the reason for this comatose.

Little do people like Macof, realise, there are Akkadian language, Ugaritic,Ethiopian etc languages that have same cognates, that aren't a corrupt form of Yoruba's language. In effect,Yoruba language, developed outside Africa. Below is one book called Kings and code that mentioned Hebrews crowns. These words are often slightly corrupted in some cases.

As Salam alaikum bro!

grin grin

I think I got cognizant of what you mean by koine words this morning, while working out some biblical passages. Your inputs can be a bit confusing atimes because it's not yet vet.

I can relate, hence I often take great effort to sound clear, or else I will fall woefully to make the slightest sense I so want to make. This should butress your point on koine words.

As Salam alaikum

That's a Hebrew greeting adopted in Islamic salutations, now observe the concept of blessings in Yoruba: ibukun. This sounds Christian. It should rather be iwure or isure.

Then we can isolate ibukun and treat it as a modern word coined in the recent past, for the beatitude passages in the New testament. However, I think your Egyptian resources had busi as ibukun, for blessings, isn't it?

Now here's the link

Already, the Yoruba had "salamo" in their language, the koine ibukun is a double entry, a neo-double. The original version is a form of prayer, "alekun owo, alekun omo, alekun oun rere gbogbo".

Alaikum, alekun, "be upon": le kun, "above full", bu kun, "add to enough", le, "be upon", "extra", ele, "extra". Antonymous variant: alabuku, reproachful, reducing from the enough, deprivation, depraved.

Now ibusi is a round idea that's standby: the koine word ibukun behaves like a new word that by a stroke of luck falls into perfect sense of the idea implied by the Egyptian model, ibusi.

But it's not luck, it's key: like it's the way the algorithm will work if you have all the integer parts in place. We're in trouble because all the answers are not in one place.

You must find them before you are lucky. More grease to the right places bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 27 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 174
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.