Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,350 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! (37758 Views)

My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me / My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by fotadmowmend(m): 9:31am On Feb 17, 2022
Merlissa:
Fast and pray...

The Holy Spirit will guide you...
You do now to disturb holy spirit again on this kind of issue. The girl that cannot comfort you while in trouble na devil
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Benprass(m): 9:33am On Feb 17, 2022
God forbid me sha is better not to give birth than to give birth to someone like you tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by maticar: 9:33am On Feb 17, 2022
omotoshodontee1:
She actually tot u won't make it out soon and aside, the stigma that comes with ex convict...such type of bae are meant to be ur bedmate alone
Yes, if he accepts her back she is still with an excon
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by tomju2(f): 9:34am On Feb 17, 2022
darkstar6971:
Hey Nairalander pls I'm here purposely for advice.

I have a girlfriend of mine which we have been together for quit long time and we share everything together even reach a level of buying her an iPhone 11 while I'm managing my Samsung phone...

So one day some incident happened to me that led me to prison for almost 4 months yet for all this period this girl has never tried to pay me a visit...

After winning the court trial, this girl came to me and knelt down asking me to forgive her for what she did yet I have been forgiving her for the previous mistakes.

Guyss pls I really need advice. Is she manipulating me or is this love?

She didn't expect you to return! Ordinarily, she should have visited. Bought food along. Ask questions. What will you do now? Do you have a lawyer? Have you contacted your family? Is there anything I can do? Do you need certain numbers? Etc. If she was truly a good gf then those are basic things. Sometimes, we overlook the basic and be fazed by big breast and ass but forget that those would only solve a temporary problem. Sex! After that no more value added to your life. Like seriously. If I were you, I'll move on. She moved.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by degamonn: 9:35am On Feb 17, 2022
It's foolishness to love someone more than yourself, that you did. You demonstrated that and she knows you to be one. You are still seeking the court of public opinion before you will know what to do. Go ahead and forgive her as usual and buy her iPhone 13 max pro. By doing that, you will be a reaaaaaal man. Good luck?!
I no know why some people get penis sef. make dem the folo ansa man name?
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by minasu190: 9:35am On Feb 17, 2022
Bro eti e melo?that girl wasn't for u,just let her go oo
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Thou: 9:36am On Feb 17, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Knacking bundle? Why is sex so important to you?
stop forming saint, you masked ur self with a male moniker right?.

Na them be this>;(
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Thou: 9:36am On Feb 17, 2022
Alantakun:
I don't believe you undecided
it happens.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 17, 2022
12345baba:
Una go just sit down dey dish out Nollywood story for us
This one fit be legit na why him go straight to the point abi how u see am
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by reealec(m): 9:36am On Feb 17, 2022
Bro if you know what's Good for let that woman go I wonder how you we all get blind by love when we can see all the red flags but still stay
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by emmnprince(m): 9:37am On Feb 17, 2022
We need to hear her own side of the matter and some other details that would have informed us well before we can advice you accordingly.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 17, 2022
KashApp:
It is love...she’s the perfect woman for you....smh!! You people will see things clearly and you still be asking for advice; sometimes, it makes me feel some stories here are not real sef.
Mostly they're not real , the y just wants to gather likes dassol
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by izubext007: 9:37am On Feb 17, 2022
Depending on what u are involved in, do u expect her to be visiting u if u commit murder or rape some one's daughter. It's all depend on the case.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Born2Breed(f): 9:37am On Feb 17, 2022
darkstar6971:

I have a girlfriend of mine which we have been together for quit long time and we share everything together even reach a level of buying her an iPhone 11 while I'm managing my Samsung phone...

So one day some incident happened to me that led me to prison for almost 4 months yet for all this period this girl has never tried to pay me a visit...

After winning the court trial, this girl came to me and knelt down asking me to forgive her for what she did yet I have been forgiving her for the previous mistakes.

Run
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Skmoda360(m): 9:38am On Feb 17, 2022
darkstar6971:

Don't be silly, forgive her and don't take her back....she doesn't deserve you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Skmoda360(m): 9:39am On Feb 17, 2022
izubext007:
Depending on what u are involved in, do u expect her to be visiting u if u commit murder or rape some one's daughter. It's all depend on the case.
Can you even listen to yourself? Super trash on the beat
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by chuksoyo21(m): 9:40am On Feb 17, 2022
darkstar6971:

Learn to evaluate your circle. Filter all those who are not loyal to you and your course.

Shit ain't worth the while.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Lancer02: 9:40am On Feb 17, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]You guys should stop giving much work to Church(pastors).. When you knows too well the Ruth of your problem Is you and you're giving stress to pastor... Do you need a prayer warrior to Advice you to leave the girl in question?
If you're close to me I would have giving you a resounding slap so that your brain will reboot to normalcy...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by morule20(m): 9:41am On Feb 17, 2022
This girl never loved u before, she was just enjoying d "everything" u were given her, you better use your brain now, f*ck her d last time and push d gold digger out for ur own good
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by GoldenqueenC(f): 9:42am On Feb 17, 2022
Pls let her go,she is only in the relationship for a good time.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by izubext007: 9:42am On Feb 17, 2022
Monkey wetin u do wey make u go prison .
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by 2real52: 9:42am On Feb 17, 2022
Some things you read here sounds more like tales by moonlight. Asin, what kind of advise do you seek? We don't know weather you should forgive her or not.. Leave us alone please. The economy is harsh enough already. Advising a simp makes it harder biko
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by royalfly(m): 9:42am On Feb 17, 2022
darkstar6971:

U be mumu u need to go another 8months for ur eye to clear.. nor vex but getat
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Bignuell(m): 9:43am On Feb 17, 2022
omotoshodontee1:
She actually tot u won't make it out soon and aside, the stigma that comes with ex convict...such type of bae are meant to be ur bedmate alone
Comrade, why are you so wise grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by chymeze: 9:43am On Feb 17, 2022
Play the cards with her, tactically get your iphone or any other valuable thing you gave her, remove her sim card and place on her table, format the phone and diplomatically send her packing. Nonsense.
This is why I support the fact that no guy should spend on a girl he's not married to! A girl is very unstable. A girl can tell you right now that she can die for you (and she'd mean it o) but give her 5mins, she'd meet a guy who'd twist her head and she'd come back and tell you "did I ever say I can die for you? You heard me wrong". If you're spending on a girl who isn't your wife, spend on something you know you won't regret later if both of you break up. Don't let any girl guilt-trip you into thinking you're very stingy. Only your worthy wife, mother or sister deserve to be spent upon with your eyes closed. Some guys would never learn!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by kenoyad: 9:45am On Feb 17, 2022
KashApp:
It is love...she’s the perfect woman for you....smh!! You people will see things clearly and you still be asking for advice; sometimes, it makes me feel some stories here are not real sef.
It's super story as you said, I just read the stories for fun when not busy, I don't comment. These guys are only after beauty and glamour, outside beauty of hairdo, body creams and fashion, girls without inner beauty, buying an iPhone for a woman you love and you had a problem, she ran away. That's enough ground to know she's fake.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by kenoyad: 9:46am On Feb 17, 2022
chymeze:
Play the cards with her, tactically get your iphone or any other valuable thing you gave her, remove her sim card and place on her table, format the phone and diplomatically send her packing. Nonsense.
This is why I support the fact that no guy should spend on a girl he's not married to! A girl is very unstable. A girl can tell you right now that she can die for you (and she'd mean it o) but give her 5mins, she'd meet a guy who'd twist her head and she'd come back and tell you "did I ever say I can die for you? You heard me wrong". If you're spending on a girl who isn't your wife, spend on something you know you won't regret later if both of you break up. Don't let any girl guilt-trip you into thinking you're very stingy. Only your worthy wife, mother or sister deserve to be spent upon with your eyes closed. Some guys would never learn!
God bless you, ko ni baje fun eeee laiye......
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Michaelbjune(m): 9:47am On Feb 17, 2022
bloody bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard

we really need girls comment here but they will not comment, if it was a man that did this kind of wickedness one bloody bastard would've come here to insult all men calling them bad names
I don't mention any body name

as for you bro If I ask you to put your hand ln fire will you do it the answer is= NO

instead of you to find a better place and relax, infact for your information go to any good village and find a good girl.

and secondly if don't know what to do my brother go to any restaurant or any place that you know that is good for you , go there relax

thank your God because this is what would've happen if you marry her. THIS NOT LOVE take notes

I don't any advice again
anyway there's no time to check time 9:43
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Segzy19: 9:48am On Feb 17, 2022
Thank God you came out after 4months.

If it had been a ba sickness, she would have abandoned you and moved on.

Bro, don't dull yourself... Move on!
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Pimine: 9:48am On Feb 17, 2022
Aswearugaaad

That lady loves you like crazy and that's why she knelt and begged for forgiveness. In this woke generation, a modern woman apologizing should be seen as an achievement.

Also, you're to blame! You didn't give her the address to the prison so he woulda got lost and had her skull mined if she had tried to find you. Can you see that her abandoning you and slurping on other dicks while you were incarcerated is justifiable? Forgive and take her back, bro! You will won't regret it. grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by catchyname: 9:48am On Feb 17, 2022
hmmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. / Most Annoying Things Women Do / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.