Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

My Husband Is Frustrating Me. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Frustrating Me. (35846 Views)

My To Be In-laws Are Frustrating Me / My Wife Is Frustrating My Life / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Frustrating Me. by JuanDeDios: 9:55am On Dec 30, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

... while she doesnt want to see reason with him?! why not just accept that these guys aint compatible and move on with their respective lives?!

thats because you "assume" that he doesnt wanna have kids for financial reason, while it can be many other reasons. the point is: he doesnt want kids, and that should be his final answer. it is obvious that this is something they've talked about way before marriage, thus she has nothing to complain about, as she fully well knew what type of man she was marrying.

the important question here IS: SHOULD YOU FORCE A PERSON TO HAVE KIDS, WHILE IT IS OBVIOUS THEY DONT WANT TO HAVE KIDS?!?!
How is it obvious he doesn't ever want kids? There's no evidence they discussed it before marriage - that's your ASSUMPTION. They likely didn't - and that's a common mistake.
Of course, if he wants kids and she doesn't, going their separate ways is the right thing to do. But the lady seems to think his reluctance is because of money - she said so and it seems you didn't read those parts. That's why she's trying to make him see reasons with her.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Frustrating Me. by Blazadenise(m): 9:55am On Dec 30, 2021
Most pple here re here to re not mentally okay, its obvious most of us don't think right or probably here to confuse pple with there advice, look at it from this angle , A lady have been married for 3years, she didn't complain her husband doesn't have sex with her, she didn't say her husband uses condom or force her into family planning, its means they been having raw sex for three years, and the husband is telling her his not financially ready to raise baby, does money in the husband account control sperm fertility. My sister your husband is obviously hiding something from,and if his not the brand winner of his family and yet they can't talk to him then family also knows what is wrong with him. Money is never the issue.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Frustrating Me. by millhouse: 9:56am On Dec 30, 2021
duduade:
you earn 70k.. and you are not working on how to improve on yourself to earn more.. no desire to live a better life... your only desire is to be pooping children out abi...

Aunty u are the one frustrating yourself
i tell you ... by the time she takes in , that 70k will disappear.. you will be hearing ( I can’t work anymore I need to stay home and cater for the family ) then Guyman will begin to run helter skelter from no where because of lack of planning . Then she begins to abuse him that he is not trying , then love sours in the home and the man takes the blame for what he is trying to prevent now .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Frustrating Me. by Raalsalghul: 9:56am On Dec 30, 2021
ogwuche4u:

If his dad was to wait for things to be right, will he be in this world?

Mr man, are you okay?

What the Bleep do you mean by the above question?

Do you think a lot of people want to be in this cold, cruel, unbalanced world?

A world of suffering, struggle made worse if you're in a hellhole like Nigeria.

Given the choice, 95.798% of the world's population would prefer not to be given birth to.

So don't make it seem like he owes his dad any appreciation for bringing him here.

The fact that he's still pushing to succeed at 35 should give you a hint at the type of family that he's from and that is what you want him to be grateful for.

Watch yourself man!

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Frustrating Me. by na2016: 9:56am On Dec 30, 2021
DirectTokunbo:
So are you saying that you can marry a barren woman? If the answer is yes, I believe you

People are different. If I knew prior to marriage that she is barren and I went ahead, nothing can make me change that stance.
Raising a kid is a difficult task, and goes beyond impregnating a woman. If a man tells you to hold on till he finishes his exams or things improve, listen to him.
Re: My Husband Is Frustrating Me. by MuteMute(m): 9:56am On Dec 30, 2021
Question

Is your husband family wealthy or Yours.

Is your husband sexual life normal

Is better you stand up for yourself the goal of marriage is Children even if is One talk with is mother
Re: My Husband Is Frustrating Me. by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:57am On Dec 30, 2021
frugal:

Focused my ass. If he was that focused he should have waited before tying somebody down I guess he got married due to family pressure, which in itself is a very selfish thing to do

God bless you for the comment,why should he marry her to begin with why not just wait till he has money before marrying her especially in this part of the world filled with womb watchers.
Even if he wanted to get married why not marry a woman who doesn't want kids early like him?

Why tie a woman down?the husband is selfish.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Frustrating Me. by Flowerystar(f): 9:57am On Dec 30, 2021
Medically the time is ticking for both of you. If you really need a child, stop any contraceptive you're using and make up your mind to take FULL RESPONSIBILITY of the child. If it takes making a statement and signing it yourself that you won't bother him for anything when it comes to taking care of the child, go ahead and do it.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Frustrating Me. by HEAVEN4444: 9:57am On Dec 30, 2021
here is wisdom. your husband is a wise man. your husband does not see children as blessings, and really children are not blessings, they are curses if the LORD has not blessed you with resources to properly take care of them. you see, part of the curses in this world is looking after another human in poverty and struggling. this is a prison planet where people are reincarnated into to come and struggle and deal with past life karma. having children under poverty is part of the curse. and so your husband being an ascended person does not want to partake of this curse.

here is where i blame him ? he should have stayed clear away from women. why marry ? just be single and you dont have to deal with another demonic entities desire to plunge into the pit of earthly hell aka intensified struggling. i mean just the hospital bill alone from delivering a baby is 500,000 naira

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Frustrating Me. by mechanics(m): 9:58am On Dec 30, 2021
Raalsalghul:
I like your husband already.
hmmmm, you don't like responsibilities abi?
Re: My Husband Is Frustrating Me. by emmyw(m): 9:59am On Dec 30, 2021
amnesty7:
Imagine! Oyinbo capitalist mentality. He never knows that the kids will definitely come with their blessings. And who promises or guarantees him tomorrow?
He may have to raise the kids in his old age.
Mtcheeeeew! Imagine The Way You Reason.
Re: My Husband Is Frustrating Me. by Sweetbigdick(m): 9:59am On Dec 30, 2021
If is so adamant madam you can leave him and find someone .

Or still talk to him, if he really loves you he will listen.

Check my profile.
Re: My Husband Is Frustrating Me. by BRATISLAVA: 10:00am On Dec 30, 2021
Kolawole2130:
We have been married for 3 years now. We stay in a self contained apartment. He tries as much as possible to pay his bills while I support him too with paying the bills.

Since we married, anytime I talk about childbearing he gets angry. Like he may not talk to me for days. I will be the one to come and beg him later. He says his not ready to start bearing kids that he wants to have enough money to take care of the kids. He says he doesnt want his children to suffer.

I am so pissed off, I am 32 now and he is 35 and he earns 100k while I earn 70k. Is that not enough to raise a family. Plus age is not on my side he doesnt look like he will be ready in a year time again. Am already getting tired and people around me are getting married. No body can even talk to him. His mind is made up already.

The last fight we had he said i can go and divorce him if i cannot wait till he is ready. He is busy reading for professional exam instead of him to be thinking of how to produce seed. Professional exam that will last another 2 years. His family can't even talk to him. Am just frustrated already.

Dangerous, extremely broken man. Probably in one of the male cults. Or he has destroyed his testicles as is hiding it from you. Or has love children somewhere else.

How did you two meet? Did you ever discuss this before? And what did he tell you when you discussed your lives?

People, find out how your boy friend relates with his mother, siblings, and people who are less than him, what he thinks about family, children, money and other such things. Even how he brings up/disciplines children is a topic.

And if you find out he deceived you on any such things, then know you are dealing with a heartless bastard.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Frustrating Me. by Yusuf54: 10:00am On Dec 30, 2021
Your marriage is 3 years and no kids to show for it, I must tell you the truth that your husband is very wicked to you. Why did he marry you when he knows he's not ready to start a family ? Who knows, something might be wrong with him medically.
I feel your pain Woman, you married the wrong man.
The worst mistake a man or a woman can make is to get married to a wrong partner.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Frustrating Me. by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:01am On Dec 30, 2021
Kutunban:
I'm 35 too and my wife is 32 years, I married her 3 years ago 2017 and we decided to have just 1 child till I own my personal house before we can add the last one and hopefully 2022 I'll be in my house. She accepted my conditions because I don't want to bring in children that I can't give them the best of training and superior knowledge, educating a child is quite expensive these days couple with the high cost of living. I understand his fear and worries but kindly talk to him and make him understand that the repercussion of late child bearing as a woman.

Even as a man it isn't advisable to have kids late because in your 50's your sperm quality would reduce not all men can perform and produce children when they get to their 50's it isn't easy and asides that I wouldn't advice anybody to have kids late to be paying fees in their 50's and 60's when they should be enjoying their old age they would be shouldering themselves with responsibilities.

Make hay while the sun still shines.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Frustrating Me. by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 30, 2021
na2016:

Keep shut! Marriage isn't about procreation, it is more about companionship
See this one again.
Re: My Husband Is Frustrating Me. by Chopchopfine: 10:03am On Dec 30, 2021
Na wa oh... I think you should listen to him and see reasons with him. The man is trying to make sure he is a bit balance before having children. Kids are not chickens that you can easily sell off. You have to plan for them! I know you can't have it all, but at least have the basics!!!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Frustrating Me. by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 30, 2021
Fiscus105:

I fear who dnt fear you

If she is ur daughter at 32 and married for 3 years , will you be comfortable with it?

If such girl left him b4 marriage and went for guy that ready, you would be first person to blame all ladies that they are useless.

Pinch urself with needle before do it for others

Honestly I couldn't believe all the senseless comments I read here hailing the guy as being focused.

At 35? Been married for 3years? Not likely to complete his programme in next 2years? What loss will it be to him if e give the woman one pikin hold first?

This guy is just selfish and wicked. That's if he's well at all sef.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Frustrating Me. by ogwuche4u(m): 10:03am On Dec 30, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Mr man, are you okay?

What the Bleep do you mean by the above question?

Do you think a lot of people want to be in this cold, cruel, unbalanced world?

A world of suffering, struggle made worse if you're in a hellhole like Nigeria.

Given the choice, 95.798% of the world's population would prefer not to be given birth to.

So don't make it seem like he owes his dad any appreciation for bringing him here.

The fact that he's still fighting to succeed at 35 should give you a hint at the type of family that he's from and that is what you want him to be grateful for.

Watch yourself man!

Fighting to succeed at 35 you say? I bet you he will keep fighting to succeed till he gets to 70. You know why? Slave mentality of working. And at the end, regrets. Had I know will set in. Human need is insatiable. If he knew he had plans, why involve the innocent woman into this? Let's eschew selfishness from this discussion.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Frustrating Me. by fabianiyobosa(m): 10:03am On Dec 30, 2021
Kudos to your husband, unlike you, I pressured my wife into childbearing, we have a son now but damn, how I wished we had waited but still I thank God for his grace and mercies so far.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Frustrating Me. by samuelson06(m): 10:04am On Dec 30, 2021
amnesty7:
Imagine! Oyinbo capitalist mentality. He never knows that the kids will definitely come with their blessings. And who promises or guarantees him tomorrow?

You are talking nonsense.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Frustrating Me. by Hssd8: 10:04am On Dec 30, 2021
Kolawole2130:
We have been married for 3 years now. We stay in a self contained apartment. He tries as much as possible to pay his bills while I support him too with paying the bills.

Since we married, anytime I talk about childbearing he gets angry. Like he may not talk to me for days. I will be the one to come and beg him later. He says his not ready to start bearing kids that he wants to have enough money to take care of the kids. He says he doesnt want his children to suffer.

I am so pissed off, I am 32 now and he is 35 and he earns 100k while I earn 70k. Is that not enough to raise a family. Plus age is not on my side he doesnt look like he will be ready in a year time again. Am already getting tired and people around me are getting married. No body can even talk to him. His mind is made up already.

The last fight we had he said i can go and divorce him if i cannot wait till he is ready. He is busy reading for professional exam instead of him to be thinking of how to produce seed. Professional exam that will last another 2 years. His family can't even talk to him. Am just frustrated already.

I promise he would regret it in the long run if he is not carefull. Please sit down with him and discuss heart to heart. Most people commenting and supporting him don't know what they are saying, how would you feel if it's your sister or daughter even... I'm a man and I feel your worry. May God see you through .

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Frustrating Me. by DirectTokunbo: 10:04am On Dec 30, 2021
Firstly the man married a 30+ woman without the intention of having at least one child, that's where the wahala started. That has already happened, but if he believes that in his current situation he can't take care of a child and still make it, then perhaps he is right and you can't blame the 32 year old woman for whatever she decides to do.

litaninja:
170,000 joint take home per month. 2,040,000 per annum. Living in a single room apartment.
Of the 170,000, how much are your current expenses? Rent, Transportation, feeding, healthcare, utilities, etc?

The guy clearly is trying to improve the situation by upgrading his qualifications, but your brain can't seem to phantom anything more than bringing children to suffer.

How in the world do you somehow think this is an optimal situation for child-bearing??
Are you joking?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Frustrating Me. by ogwuche4u(m): 10:04am On Dec 30, 2021
feckos:

Honestly I couldn't believe all the senseless comments I read here hailing the guy as being focused?

At 35? Been married for 3years? Not likely to complete his programme in next 2years? What loss will it be to him if e give the woman one pikin hold first?

This guy is just selfish and wicked.

A more civilized person we have here. God bless you for this input. The man is practically selfish and wicked.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Frustrating Me. by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 30, 2021
You earn 70k?
Wait... Is that 70k enough for you alone?
Oh.. you feel 170k from both of you, living in a selfcon with bills to pay are good to go having children like chickens?
Think again.

Look, With children come more responsibilities. Maybe you think the children will continue feeding on placenta after they are born.

Some women see better men with sense but they refuse to tap into that sense.

God, please I want that kind of man. Abeg.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Frustrating Me. by 2real52: 10:05am On Dec 30, 2021
Beblessedbaba:
I so much like your husband. A very sensible man; you want to bring children into the world without proper planning on how to cater for them.

He has asked for patience for you guys to sort things out first. Madam better be calming down. By the way, you married a very focused and responsible man.

I do not understand what you mean that age is not on your side at 32. Please don't plunge this young man into 3rd level generational poverty (his parents got nada & his grandparents were peasant) rather divorce him quickly and either marry a man who is ready to be popping children year in year out. Pity his ancestors as this young man out of the millions that we have has taken a better route instead of ritualism called Yahoo or scam that will still end of messing his later years up or cut down his life in it's prime or mortgage his children fortune.

NB: Do we even wonder why the Babalawo or Dibia that does juju or fetish rituals for Yahoo boys does not do likewise for his own children or himself. The answer is flowing in the wind.
Senseless point... No be only focus and responsible man. Why did he marry her in the first place? Ogbeni, your points are trash
Re: My Husband Is Frustrating Me. by sotall(m): 10:05am On Dec 30, 2021
amnesty7:

Kids comes with their blessings!

It is this mentality that made Nigeria to be over 200m now and the country is the poverty capital of the world.

Bringing children that are not planned for into this world.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Frustrating Me. by jornwhite: 10:05am On Dec 30, 2021
cococandy:
I feel like you and your husband should have married partners who are interested in the same things that you are. Like he wants to wait, he should have found a woman willing to wait with him.
Since he’s not here and no one can talk to him according to you, what other advice can anyone give you except to either wait with him or divorce him?

Speaking of other advise, i believe women are custodians of there womb ... same way some gurlz force themselves on men she can also force a pregnancy, worst worst initially he will get angry buh with time he will grow to accept & love the child.
All those guyz that rejected pregnancy that year are now looking for their lost seed .. we men ehn! smiley

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Frustrating Me. by Fiscus105(m): 10:06am On Dec 30, 2021
feckos:

Honestly I couldn't believe all the senseless comments I read here hailing the guy as being focused?

This guy is just selfish and wicked.

That's how many guys are doing, they would be hold ladies down for flimsy excuses and if anything go wrong guy can easily manoeuvre while for women ,it more difficult.

If she had left him then, he would be lambasting all naija ladies.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Frustrating Me. by shantti(m): 10:08am On Dec 30, 2021
amnesty7:

Go and sit down!!! Come with which blessing? This is the mentality that made almajiris to be widespread

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Frustrating Me. by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 30, 2021
Fiscus105:

I fear who dnt fear you

If she is ur daughter at 32 and married for 3 years , would you be comfortable with it?

If such girl left him b4 marriage and went for guy that ready, you would be first person to blame all ladies that they are useless.

Pinch urself with needle before do it for others
The guy is so stupid
Re: My Husband Is Frustrating Me. by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 30, 2021
Kolawole2130:

Please, divorce him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal / Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) / “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.