Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,738 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:18 PM

2tek's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2tek's Profile / 2tek's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 13 pages)

Romance / Re: Why Are You Single? by 2tek: 1:22am On Sep 13, 2011
Pls, let's me use this opportunity to ask men. Why is it dat 98% of men while in a relationship want to Be Intimate with the lady? I mean even when I am not the type dat demands for their coins.

Heb. 13:4 says "Marriage is honourable and the bed undefiled". Though am not a virgin but it's a decision I had made 3yrs ago neva to sleep with any man any longer till am married.

@confilass: Only a virgin has d right 2 make that statement.a guy who is due for marriage in d nigerian context(got a good job nd swag,a nice ride,nd lovely crip) wl want to taste d punny b/4 any serious commitment except his middle name is mugu nd his other name is magga especially wen d lady is not a virgin.So u gave it 2 a window shopper nd wen d serious buyer/guy comes around u want 2 deny him.don't tell me u were violated at 15 nd since then u'v decided 2 abstain.why didn't u deny ur boyfriend(s)/aristos? Is there something u'r hiding from ur suitor which is more than ur virginity dat u couldn't protect?a friend of mine is seriously having issues wt his wife b/c of no_punny_b4_marriage issue.his wife had an operation in her reproductive system as a result of a malign growth in her system which d doctor said it was as a result of earlier operation(likely abortion) carried out around dat area.D lady hid d mark on her abdomen from dis guy until after marriage even wen d guy knew she wasn't a virgin.D lady claimed 2 b 'born again'. Hope u'v not got issues.Do u know that responsible guys are scarce?Do u know dat ther ar many ladies wt ur kind of character/qualification who ar willing 2 get intimate wt a serious guy once they ar REASONABLY CONVINCED dat he is serious especially wen they'r not virgins?Do u know u may not b this rigid by d time u turn 38,God forbid.Do u know dat ther ar virgins of ur age/standard who ar looking for husbands too? Wish u good luck.

@OP.I'm still single cos am still searchin 4 MRS RIGHT.
Health / Re: Condoms Or Postinor 2 ( advice n vote) by 2tek: 8:01pm On Sep 03, 2011
can u imagine using postinor2 for 3yrs.if after marriage nd she starts having fertility issues,she wl b running 4rm one church 2 another casting out demons nd blaming one old woman in her village/her mother in law.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ministers Unhappy With President’s Directive To Cooperate With Okonjo-Iweala by 2tek: 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2011
rhymz:

Am even appalled by the reasons given for their discontent. Imagine a minister talking like his position was by virtue of his campaign for the President, the other goon was just yapping about unhindered allocations to their ministries even if it is neccessary to do so.
My God! GEJ has a handful here o! Are these the kind of ministers that are heading some of these ministries? People talking with no iota of refinement and finesse yet they wonder why GEJ had to voice out that directive. Geeez! If I was in GEJ's shoes I will even say worse, this is not some ego boosting trip to eldorado, whoever feels uncomfortable with the directive should take to the door, no need spewing bad blood.
Everyone is equal but some people are just more equal than others, it is a fact, that is why un class we have class captains, in the senate there is a senate president and so on. The Ministry is not a democracy, you get orders and you carry them, shikena. the door, no need spewing bad blood.
Everyone is equal but some people are just more equal than others, it is a fact, that is why un class we have class captains, in the senate there is a senate president and so on. The Ministry is not a democracy, you get orders and you carry them, shikena.

U ar VERY CORRECT. Its like a football team where there must b a captain.Those complaining hv evil intentions.
Health / Re: Women After Abortion. by 2tek: 3:39am On Aug 25, 2011
HI guys, try nd know if a lady u want 2 marry had abortion(s) in time past as dis is major cause of fertility problems especially wen done by one nurse elizabeth .ther ar no guarantees wen it comes 2 d issue of abortion as even d best medical hands can make a mistake nd someone's generation wl b put on standstill.
Romance / Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by 2tek: 12:56am On Aug 25, 2011
d fear of woman is d beginning of wisdom.a woman can destroy ur destiny,especially if u'r still a student.she uploaded some pictures wt a BB,meaning she already has one but wants 2 upgrade 2 a BB torch b/c her friends use it.she must b an idiotic retard.
Celebrities / Re: Mercy Johnson Is Getting Married This Saturday by 2tek: 8:24am On Aug 24, 2011
wt dis desperation, i strongly suspect dat MJ might b PREGNANT nd is not thinking of abortion nd wouldn't want 2 hv a child outside wedlock
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Breaking News: John Mikel Obi's Father Found Alive by 2tek: 10:58pm On Aug 22, 2011
report has it dat one of d kidnappers is a retired police officer.others are some God forsaken retards nd bastards. d beauty of tracking at work.
Music/Radio / Re: Am I The Only Person Who Doesn't Like D'banj's Oliver Twist by 2tek: 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2011
d song is a true confession of his SO MUCH likeness for GENEVIEVE,he mentioned oda female names but didn't say much abt dem as he did wt GENEVIEVE. pls note dat he deliberately mentioned her name last so he could profess his love indirectly.He mentioned omotola's name as a cover up.IMO
Computers / Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by 2tek: 11:28am On Aug 22, 2011
cretin:

its 14k at the dealer shop in VI lagos and 20k at the retail shops
what is dia office address in vi. pls do hv any of dia contact numbers.
Politics / Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by 2tek: 2:10am On Aug 20, 2011
IBB i beg u in d name of GOd, pls don't go and snatch someone else's wife again o. so at 70 dis man is kicking fine(virile).
Phones / Re: Nigerians Dumping Glo Network For Airtel, Etisalat, & MTN? by 2tek: 12:50pm On Aug 19, 2011
mr.official:

^^ Just another paid area boy. undecided
bros u don forget say one man akpu na another man fufu. MTN in my area is 3G, it rocks like thunder. u wan compare coca cola wt pepsi? abi peak milk wt cowbell.MTN is d BRAND,shikina.
Phones / Re: Nigerians Dumping Glo Network For Airtel, Etisalat, & MTN? by 2tek: 12:09pm On Aug 19, 2011
all dem MTN haters make una go sit down.d only thing i like abt glo is their #1.2 call rate to a special number.MTN still remain d best evident in their subscriber base 0803,0806,0703,0706,0813,0816,0810.Each number range holds 10million subscribers.MTN coverage nd blackberry is d best.pls note dat all mtn plans can now make night calls as usual,not only supersaver.MTN SUPERSAVER(send 408 to 131);1st minute is 58k/sec,2nd,3rd nd 4th are 20k/sec,5th minute upward is 17k/sec i.e #10/min (on a daily basis).FUNLINK RELOADED(send 406 to 131);FREE DAILY 40 sms,FREE DAILY 3MB BROWSING,FREE DAILY MIDNIGHT CALL(12;30am TO 4;30am),#25daily access fee,17k/sec day time call.FAMILY nd FRIENDS EXPANDED(send 407 to 131) 10 family nd friends numbers @ 17k/sec (8mtn numbers,1 oda network,1 intl, USA or canada).can u beat dis.
MTN BUNDLES/30days,HAPPY BUNDLE,costs #400,send HAPPY to 131, get 1,320 on net sec nd 30sms.FUN BUNDLE,send FUN to 131,costs #1500,get 3,600 on net sec nd 200sms.SMART BUNDLE,send SMART to 131,costs #6000,get 15,000 national(u can call even oda netwk wt it) nd 250 national sms.
Family / Re: Whats The Best Technique To Use In Rebuking A Child? by 2tek: 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2011
i_want_to:

This popular phrase - "Spare the rod and spoil the child" is not in the bible. Can somebody show me where it is?

d bible did not expressly use "Spare the rod and spoil the child" but in
King James Version of the Bible, Book of Proverbs, 13:24, d bible says

He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.
Business / Re: The Worst Telecom Networking Firm In Nigeria by 2tek: 5:26pm On Aug 08, 2011
While typing, i decided 2 visit MTN website nd just discovered they hv launched new tariff plans. let d prize war continue.laughing in swahili.

The MTN Super Saver plan is a NEW prepaid plan that offers you cheaper calls the longer you talk. Make calls to MTN numbers for as low as 17 kobo per second and other local networks for as low as 25 kobo per second.
You will also enjoy calls at 20 kobo per second to UK landline, China, US and Canada.
No access fees and no hidden charges on this plan.
To join the MTN Super Saver plan, simply send a text with 408 to 131 or dial *408# from your phone.

MTN FunLink Reloaded is a NEW prepaid plan that allows you make calls to MTN numbers for as low as 17 kobo per second while you enjoy freebies such as 40 free SMS to MTN numbers and 3 MB of data every day.

To join the MTN FunLink Reloaded plan, simply send a text with 406 to 131 or dial *406# from your phone.

A daily access fee charge of N25 is charged on this plan. Your daily access fee will be deducted from your account balance at midnight of each new day or whenever you recharge your account during the day. For new customers to the MTN FunLink Reloaded plan, access fee for that day will be charged immediately they join this plan.
Business / Re: The Worst Telecom Networking Firm In Nigeria by 2tek: 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2011
for those looking 4 free sms/bonus, u can buy their BUNDLE. HAPPY BUNDLE @ #400/30days(send HAPPY to 131),get 1,320 on-net seconds nd 30 sms. FUN BUNDLE @ #1500/30DAYS(send FUN to 131),get 3,200 on-net seconds nd 200 sms. SMART BUNDLE @ #6000/30days(send SMART to 131),get 15,000 national(u can use dis 2 call other networks too) nd 250 national sms(also send sms to other networks too).
Business / Re: The Worst Telecom Networking Firm In Nigeria by 2tek: 2:52pm On Aug 08, 2011
we complain abt MTN nd DSTV yet dis guys kip making massive profits nd their subscriber base kip increasing by d day, 0803,0806,0703,0706,0813,0816,0810.each numba range holds 10million subscribers.To me, MTN is like coca cola, it may not b d cheapest but more pple go 4 it. Migrate 2 Talk-on nd make cheaper calls @ 25kobo/sec after d 1st minute @ 50kobo/sec.Their service in my area is SUPERB nd RELIABLE unlike d one offered by zain,i mean econet,sorry it's v-mobile,oh i'm talking abt celtel, pardon me i now remember -airtel.
Sports / Re: U-20 WC: Nigeria Vs Saudi Arabia (2 - 0 FULL TIME) by 2tek: 3:03am On Aug 07, 2011
musa is a wonderful striker.UNCLE MUSA,thank u.
Sports / Re: U-20 WC: Nigeria Vs Saudi Arabia (2 - 0 FULL TIME) by 2tek: 7:42pm On Aug 06, 2011
i predict 4:2 in favour of nigeria.Go FE, Go FE.The trophy is urs as predicted by sia 1.
Politics / Re: Jonathan's Single-tenure Proposal Fraudulent, Self-serving . ACN. by 2tek: 10:37am On Jul 28, 2011
anyone proposing a single tenure 4 nigerian politicians does not mean well 4 nigerians.hv u forgotting dat it was d fear of 2nd term dat made ohakim 2 create 10,000 jobs 4 imo youths(though scrapped).do u think akala would hv agreed 2 pay #18,000 minimum wage without second term.d fear of second term by our politicians wl make them want 2 deliver in their 1st tenure.do u know dat d political career of any polician booted out of office in 2nd term sruggle wl b in jeopardy?pls lets roundly condemn dis mess. 4yrs is enough 4 any serious politician 2 deliver.which project do they want 2 execute dat wl take dem 6yrs 2 mornitor.is it paying workers salaries,construction of roads or providing basic amenities? d single tenure wl make dem lazy,loot more money nd hv more time 2 frolick round d world.
Business / Re: MTN: The Oliver Twist Of Our Time! by 2tek: 7:20am On Jul 28, 2011
@linkin8k;bros make u no forget say one man's meat na anoda man poison.remember i also rock n rule my world wt glo.considering d level of heated competition,i envisage a time wen all d networks will start making calls @ #1/min or less,we dia subscribers wl enjoy.my beef wt glo started wen my friend lost his dual sim hanset dat had his mtn nd glo numbas in it.do u know dat glo customer care told my friend he must come 2 dia ofice for d swap nd my friend is d busy type besides no glo ofice in d state where my friend was.it took him 3weeks 2 do d swap.but mtn did a sim swap for my friend within 20minutes of getting tru 2 dia customer care,that was after waiting 4 donkey hours b/4 someone picked. my friend almost lost a business worth millions wt d glo delay. i still respect glo though.

@nigboy;is it not hypocritical(a true nigerian) on ur part 2 b clamouring 4 a web 2.0 war against mtn wen u advertised (beneath ur post)dat pple wishing 2 get a professional website shd call u on 08038588637. ha ha ha -just laughing. naija 4 life.
Business / Re: MTN: The Oliver Twist Of Our Time! by 2tek: 12:45pm On Jul 27, 2011
i use two sims mtn nd glo.at a time i was so pissed off wt my mtn that i contempleted dumping my mtn sim until i met my friend who is a business analyst.He adviced me otherwise,i was not satisfied, i had to call mtn 180(thank God a male rep picked my call) nd he gave me a break down of some of their products\services. also visited mtn office nd complained abt their call rate,d guy i met,really took his time to explain and also gave me some handbills.My analyst friend talKed abt MTN being a BRAND PRODUCT(1st choice) considering their subscriber base 0803,0806,0703,0706,0813,0816,0810(each number range holds 10million customers).he said Any BRAND PRODUCT must have done smthing extra or paid extra money to attain that status.He adviced me NEVER to expect any BRAND PRODUCT to b the cheapest in d market.He queried,do u think nokia/samsung/blackberry are the cheapest phones in d market,why do u think pple prefer them to others.do u think toyota/honda are the cheapest,why do u think pple prefer .Do u think hp/dell ar cheaper than acer\IBM, WHY DO PPLE prefer them. Any ALTERNATIVE PRODUCT knows they can not operate at d same price wt d BRAND nd remain in business.The brand wl always give u smthing extra.will the fact dat u refuse 2 invite 2face to ur show make him reduce his price tag or does d fact dat u refuse 2 attend covenant university make them reduce their school fees(for those who hv stopped recharging their MTN).While u think u've stopped recharging, multinationals,other pple ar queueing up daily enmasse 4 their services.IT IS THE BITTER TRUTH. From d handbill, (A)MTN PayGo(text 400 t0 131) allows 6family\friends @20kb\sec,MTN TalkOn(text 401 to 131) allows u make calls at #15/min after d 1st minute @ 50kb/sec.Both PayGo nd TalkON allows free midnight calls,12:30am to 4:30am -have minimum of #100 credit. I was charged recently for midnight call, i called 180 nd my money was refunded 24hrs later(thanks to competition).For those looking 4 bonus nd promo,u can make calls without worrying abt ur airtime/credit after buying a bundle.u can buy an MTN bundle 2 get more value for ur money (a)HAPPY BUNDLE @ #400/30days,text HAPPY to 131, u'll get 1320 on-net secs nd 30SMS. (B)FUN BUNDLE @ #1,500/30days, text FUN to 131,get 3,600 on-net secs nd 200 on-net sms. (C) SMART BUNDLE, text SMART to 131 @ #6,000 / 30days get 15,000 national(u can use it 2 call oda networks) secs nd 250 national(u can also sms oda network) sms.MTN browsing in my area ROCKS LIKE ROCKET, its 3G/EDGE.No oda network comes close.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 13 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.