Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,489 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

2tek's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2tek's Profile / 2tek's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 13 pages)

Religion / Re: MMM: Redeemed Church Warns Pastors, Members Against Participating In Ponzi Schem by 2tek: 2:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
Long Live MMM.
Religion / Re: MMM: Redeemed Church Warns Pastors, Members Against Participating In Ponzi Schem by 2tek: 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
MMM has come to stay.

MMM CUSTOMER CARE -- 018887960

MMM QUESTION AND ANSWER

1. Where do you think the money you are collecting through MMM is coming from?

MMM claims not to be a business and not an investment, so where do you think the 30% return which excites you so much is coming from?

ANSWER:the 30% comes from traffic generated from the website,money donated by new members, money re-donated by old members and help from other countries. it is ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE for ALL these 4 conditions not to occur. MARK ZUCKERBERG, the owner of Facebook is the 5th or 6th richest in the world and one of the ways he gets his money is through traffic generated by Facebook. MMM is currently in over 120 countries of the world with over 200 million of participants. MMM is currently mornitoring over 30BILLION USD peer to peer donation fund being redistributed among members, making it the largest peer to peer donation exchange platform that has lasted 5years since 2011 in its current form.

1 Like

Investment / Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by 2tek: 8:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
MMM will survive as long as the participants want it.
Investment / Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by 2tek: 2:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
yinkard4me:
The only reason i didnt do MMM is because no one was able to ansa d one logical question i asked all MMM participant i knew which is
that 30% profit everyone was getting, who is responsible for it?.
For example, i PH #1000, i'll be expecting GH of #1300 (30% profit of my money) from someone... The person will also be expecting a 30% profit of his money and so on and so on.... So where is d 30% coming from?

None of them was ready to knw, they forgot that they re all gonna return it in 100%.

ANSWER: The 30% come from
(1)TRAFFIC GENERATED FROM WEBSITE: Mark Zuckerberg is the 5th richest person in the world and one of the ways he gets his money is through traffic generated by facebook. MMM is more popular than facebook in Nigeria. MMM is currently in over 120 countries with over 200million participants.

(2) MONEY DONATED BY NEW MEMBERS WHO SIGN UP: new members who have seen their friends and neighbours benefitting from MMM willingly sign up. They understand that when Peter is robbed to pay Paul, they will be robbed to pay Peter and Paul will be robbed to pay them. At the end, money is re-distributed among members.

(3) MONEY RE-DONATED BY OLD MEMBERS: This is self explanatory

(4) HELP FROM OTHER COUNTRIES: MMM is currently in over 120 countries with over 200million participants. MMM is currently mornitoring over 30BILLION USD being re-distributed among members.
Investment / Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by 2tek: 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
MMM will last as long as participants want, not as long as haters want. FACT.

1 Like

Investment / Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by 2tek: 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
#I STAND WITH MMM.
Investment / Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by 2tek: 12:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
MMM has come to stay. MMM is still paying people.

2 Likes

Investment / Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by 2tek: 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
FLEE ko, FLEE ni. MMM has come to stay, whatever HATERS have to say not withstanding. MMM is not a business, neither is it an investment. MMM is still paying people. CHUDDY didn't borrow money from any MMM particpants, so has no reason to flee. We the members understand the risks.

2TEK replies a nairalander --yinkard4me--

YINKARD4ME: The only reason i didnt do MMM is because no one was able to ansa d one logical question i asked all MMM participant i knew which is
that 30% profit everyone was getting, who is responsible for it?.
For example, i PH #1000, i'll be expecting GH of #1300 (30% profit of my money) from someone... The person will also be expecting a 30% profit of his money and so on and so on.... So where is d 30% coming from?

None of them was ready to knw, they forgot that they re all gonna return it in 100%

ANSWER:
The 30% come from
(1)TRAFFIC GENERATED FROM WEBSITE: Mark Zuckerberg is the 5th richest person in the world and one of the ways he gets his money is through traffic generated by facebook. MMM is more popular than facebook in Nigeria. MMM is currently in over 120 countries with over 200million participants.

(2) MONEY DONATED BY NEW MEMBERS WHO SIGN UP: new members who have seen their friends and neighbours benefitting from MMM willingly sign up. They understand that when Peter is robbed to pay Paul, they will be robbed to pay Peter and Paul will be robbed to pay them. At the end, money is re-distributed among members.

(3) MONEY RE-DONATED BY OLD MEMBERS: This is self explanatory

(4) HELP FROM OTHER COUNTRIES: MMM is currently in over 120 countries with over 200million participants. MMM is currently mornitoring over 30BILLION USD being re-distributed among members.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Religion / Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by 2tek: 3:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
Not cool at all.

Could this be the main reason, CATHOLIC BISHOPS find it difficult to work with protestant 'kill them' pastors and leadership?
Family / Re: He Moved Out Because I Used His N100,000 On MMM —wife by 2tek: 3:44pm On Jan 21, 2017
Harlorkay:

I guess you are a guider?

I'M a passionate participant that works with FACTS,not emotional/sensational outbursts. Besides, I participate with my #spare money.

1 Like

Family / Re: He Moved Out Because I Used His N100,000 On MMM —wife by 2tek: 3:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
REASONS WHY MMM WILL NOT DIE SOON AND MAY NEVER DIE

MMM CUSTOMER CARE: 018887960

(1) NEW MODEL: MMM recently launched a new model that will ensure that there is a daily limit to the amount that will be released.This will make sure that there is substantial amount of money in the system ALL THE TIME.NO MORE massive GH.A good GH(getting help)/PH(providing help) balance ratio will be maintained.This is for the OVER-ALL BENEFIT of the system. Some people may not like this model, but MMM is sorry about any inconvenience caused.MMM is not a get rich quick program.
(2) EXTRA CASH: You don't tell a man whose source of income is MMM that MMM is robbing PETER to pay PAUL.The man knows that when Peter is robbed to pay Paul,He will be robbed to pay Peter and Paul will be robbed to pay him. At the end, money is re-distributed among members.
(3) TRAFFIC GENERATED: MMM gets steady income from the traffic generated by millions of participants using its website.MMM is more popular than facebook in Nigeria. The owner of facebook, Mark Zuckerberg is the 5th richest in the world and one of the ways he makes his money is through trafic generated by his website. MMM is in over 120 countries and has over 200million participants.
(4) NEW MEMBERS SIGN UP: despite media attacks, new members keep signing up to the program. The new members know that those discouraging them will not provide for their financial needs.The new members have seen people who became finacially free and empowered through MMM and won't want to be left out.
(5) OLD MEMBERS RE-DONATE: more than 3millions nigerians have benefitted from MMM nigeria and will remain loyal to the program despite attempts by some enemies of progress. They understand the ideology and will keep participating openly or codedly.
(6) HELP FROM OTHER COUNTRIES: MMM is global, members can help each other from different countries. Global assistance is one of the way MMM survives. Its a one BIG FAMILY.
(7) PAUSE MODE: A pause mode/freezing of accounts is one of the strategies used over the years to ensure STABILITY and SUSTAINABILITY. old mavros are frozen and released gradually as the PH/GH ratio balances.Nobody will loose money,just delays.
(8 ) DELAYED GH: MMM sometimes delay GH to ensure that more money flows into the system to ensure a more healthy and sustainable system.Delay is not denial as everybody get served.
(9) LONGEVITY: MMM has lasted for more than 5 years,since 2011 and will not go anywhere any time soon, not even in the nearest future. MMM has come to stay.
(10) GENIUS MANAGEMENT: The founder of MMM is a genius programmer and mathematician. Russian and other internationally acclaimed technicians/engineers are working round the clock to ensure the smooth operation of MMM.
(11) CLOUD SERVER: MMM uses cloud server, not shared server. This explains why participants can use the website even when programmers are working at the background.Unlike other programmes that have to shut down for weeks and months for maintenance.No government can shut the cloud server, just as goverment CAN NOT SHUT facebook,youtube,twitter etc
(12) RE-START: if it becomes VERY OBVIOUS that MMM has become over saturated/filled with members, then A re-start will occur. MMM has 3million members already and there are over 180million nigerians, do u think that will be any time soon? In a restart, MMM will manually calculate how much each member has made and those who have made 'profit' will have to forfeit their old 'excess' mavros and the 1st timers and new comers will be lined up to be paid first, followed by others. NOBODY will loose money in a pause mode or RE-START.Assuming you started MMM with 100k and you have made 1million as 'profit' that has been paid into yOur bank account already but you still have 800k as mavros in the system. MMM will clear the 800k old mavro.
Family / Re: He Moved Out Because I Used His N100,000 On MMM —wife by 2tek: 2:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
In MMM, we participate with #spare money.

Those telling you to quit MMM have no solution to ur financial problems, they can't give u a job, they can't provide you accommodation, and they don't care if u live or die.

U can chose to listen to them and die in penury, or come onboard so that mmm can rob Peter to pay u, and rob u to pay somebody else. In the end, money will be re-distributed among participants...

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by 2tek: 1:32pm On Jan 21, 2017

(1) NEW MODEL: MMM recently launched a new model that will ensure that there is a daily limit to the amount that will be released. This will make sure that there is substantial amount of money in the system ALL THE TIME.NO MORE massive GH.A good GH(getting help)/PH(providing help) balance ratio will be maintained. This is for the OVER-ALL BENEFIT of the system. Some people may not like this model, but MMM is sorry about any inconvenience caused. MMM is not a get rich quick program.
(2) EXTRA CASH: You don't tell a man whose source of income is MMM that MMM is robbing PETER to pay PAUL. The man knows that when Peter is robbed to pay Paul, He will be robbed to pay Peter and Paul will be robbed to pay him. At the end, money is re-distributed among members.
(3) TRAFFIC GENERATED: MMM gets steady income from the traffic generated by millions of participants using its website.M MM is more popular than Facebook in Nigeria. The owner of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg is the 5th richest in the world and one of the ways he makes his money is through trafic generated by his website. MMM is in over 120 countries and has over 200million participants.
(4) NEW MEMBERS SIGN UP: despite media attacks, new members keep signing up to the program. The new members know that those discouraging them will not provide for their financial needs. The new members have seen people who became financially free and empowered through MMM and won't want to be left out.
(5) OLD MEMBERS RE-DONATE: more than 3millions Nigerians have benefitted from MMM Nigeria and will remain loyal to the program despite attempts by some enemies of progress. They understand the ideology and will keep participating openly or codedly.
(6) HELP FROM OTHER COUNTRIES: MMM is global, members can help each other from different countries. Global assistance is one of the way MMM survives. It’s a one BIG FAMILY.
(7) PAUSE MODE: A pause mode/freezing of accounts is one of the strategies used over the years to ensure STABILITY and SUSTAINABILITY. old mavros are frozen and released gradually as the PH/GH ratio balances. Nobody will lose money, just delays.
(8 ) DELAYED GH: MMM sometimes delay GH to ensure that more money flows into the system to ensure a more healthy and sustainable system.Delay is not denial as everybody get served.
(9) LONGEVITY: MMM has lasted for more than 5 years, since 2011 and will not go anywhere any time soon, not even in the nearest future. MMM has come to stay.
(10) GENIUS MANAGEMENT: The founder of MMM is a genius programmer and mathematician. Russian and other internationally acclaimed technicians/engineers are working round the clock to ensure the smooth operation of MMM.
(11) CLOUD SERVER: MMM uses cloud server, not shared server. This explains why participants can use the website even when programmers are working at the background. Unlike other programs that have to shut down for weeks and months for maintenance. No government can shut the cloud server, just as government CAN NOT SHUT Facebook, YouTube, twitter etc
(12) RE-START: if it becomes VERY OBVIOUS that MMM has become over saturated/filled with members, then A re-start will occur. MMM has 3million members already and there are over 180million Nigerians, do u think that will be any time soon? In a restart, MMM will manually calculate how much each member has made and those who have made 'profit' will have to forfeit their old 'excess' mavros and the 1st timers and new comers will be lined up to be paid first, followed by others. NOBODY will loose money in a pause mode or RE-START. Assuming you started MMM with 100k and you have made 1million as 'profit' that has been paid into your bank account already but you still have 800k as mavros in the system. MMM will clear the 800k old mavro.
Investment / Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by 2tek: 1:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
MMM CAN NOT CRASH.
#I STAND with MMM.
Investment / Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by 2tek: 8:43am On Jan 21, 2017
Long live MMM.
sop bringing ur MMM issues to nairaland- its an anti-MMM arena.
#I stand with MMM.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks by 2tek: 2:59am On Jan 21, 2017
henrydadon:
this is a very shameful act..

they fail to have their voice heard on the election night

they fail to have any effect on the electoral college

what make them think their demonstrations is going to have any effect now that he is finally president

i dont like trump my self..but atleast give the man a chance..

but wait imagine MMM members want to voice out their frustration who and where are they going to go to..chai..?

Hahaha. Any MMM participant that wants to complain can call MMM CUSTOMEE CARE: 018887960
Investment / Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by 2tek: 11:11am On Jan 20, 2017
MMM has come to stay. SAY NO TO PANICK.
#I stand with MMM

(1) NEW MODEL: MMM recently launched a new model that will ensure that there is a daily limit to the amount that will be released.This will make sure that there is substantial amount of money in the system ALL THE TIME.NO MORE massive GH.A good GH(getting help)/PH(providing help) balance ratio will be maintained.This is for the OVER-ALL BENEFIT of the system. Some people may not like this model, but MMM is sorry about any inconvenience caused.MMM is not a get rich quick program.
(2) EXTRA CASH: You don't tell a man whose source of income is MMM that MMM is robbing PETER to pay PAUL.The man knows that when Peter is robbed to pay Paul,He will be robbed to pay Peter and Paul will be robbed to pay him. At the end, money is re-distributed among members.
(3) TRAFFIC GENERATED: MMM gets steady income from the traffic generated by millions of participants using its website.MMM is more popular than facebook in Nigeria. The owner of facebook, Mark Zuckerberg is the 5th richest in the world and one of the ways he makes his money is through trafic generated by his website. MMM is in over 120 countries and has over 200million participants.
(4) NEW MEMBERS SIGN UP: despite media attacks, new members keep signing up to the program. The new members know that those discouraging them will not provide for their financial needs.The new members have seen people who became finacially free and empowered through MMM and won't want to be left out.
(5) OLD MEMBERS RE-DONATE: more than 3millions nigerians have benefitted from MMM nigeria and will remain loyal to the program despite attempts by some enemies of progress. They understand the ideology and will keep participating openly or codedly.
(6) HELP FROM OTHER COUNTRIES: MMM is global, members can help each other from different countries. Global assistance is one of the way MMM survives. Its a one BIG FAMILY.
(7) PAUSE MODE: A pause mode/freezing of accounts is one of the strategies used over the years to ensure STABILITY and SUSTAINABILITY. old mavros are frozen and released gradually as the PH/GH ratio balances.Nobody will loose money,just delays.
(8 ) DELAYED GH: MMM sometimes delay GH to ensure that more money flows into the system to ensure a more healthy and sustainable system.Delay is not denial as everybody WILL get served.
(9) LONGEVITY: MMM has lasted for more than 5 years,since 2011 and will not go anywhere any time soon, not even in the nearest future. MMM has come to stay.
(11) CLOUD SERVER: MMM uses cloud server, not shared server. This explains why participants can use the website even when programmers are working at the background.Unlike other programmes that have to shut down for weeks and months for maintenance.No government can shut the cloud server, just as goverment CAN NOT SHUT facebook,youtube,twitter etc
(12) RE-START: if it becomes VERY OBVIOUS that MMM has become over saturated/filled with members, then A re-start will occur. MMM has 3million members already and there are over 180million nigerians, do u think that will be any time soon? In a restart, MMM will manually calculate how much each member has made and those who have made 'profit' will have to forfeit their old 'excess' mavros and the 1st timers and new comers will be lined up to be paid first, followed by others. NOBODY will loose money in a pause mode or RE-START.Assuming you started MMM with 100k and you have made 1million as 'profit' that has been paid into yOur bank account already but you still have 800k as mavros in the system. MMM will clear the 800k old mavro.

3 Likes

Investment / Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by 2tek: 11:04am On Jan 20, 2017
#MMMnotGONE. SAY NO TO PANICK

7 Likes

Literature / Re: Is MMM Really Back (the Story Of A Participant) by 2tek: 10:35am On Jan 20, 2017
MMM is back. Say NO TO PANICK.

MMM has come to stay.
#I stand with MMM

Investment / Re: A Nigerian Threatens Mavrodi (pix) by 2tek: 10:24am On Jan 20, 2017
we participate with our #spare money.

#I stand with MMM.
Investment / Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by 2tek: 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2017
MMM tells members to participate with their #spare money.

(9) LONGEVITY: MMM has lasted for more than 5 years,since 2011 and will not go anywhere any time soon, not even in the nearest future. MMM has come to stay. MMM has experience in handling challenges/issues.

2 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) by 2tek: 10:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
MMM has come to stay.
# I stand with MMM.

2 Likes

Investment / Re: 10 Attitudes Displayed By MMM Participants by 2tek: 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
MMM survived worse challanges. MMM will survive against all odds.

1 Like

Investment / Re: 10 Attitudes Displayed By MMM Participants by 2tek: 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
MMM has come to stay.
#I stand with MMM

Investment / Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by 2tek: 7:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
The December freezing was a very intelligent move. Many people were ready to GH without PHing.

MMM has come to stay.

9 Likes

Business / Re: Wema Bank Launches Solar-powered Mobile Branch by 2tek: 5:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
bazzyblings:
.isok ... mmm to lunch theirs next week . They keep surprising They followers weekly... grin

MMM pays.
Investment / Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by 2tek: 4:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
MMM has a customer care line, in case you want to make enquiry: 018887960
#I stand with MMM

1 Like

Investment / Re: MMM Has Refused To Match Me Despite My PH Being In Millions. by 2tek: 4:11pm On Jan 18, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

What does MMM Invest in? undecided....pay money into a strangers account and wait for an admin to tell someone to pay money to you?...is that an investment?....Where is MMM's office located?...Who are MMM Staffs?..What is MMM hotline in case of problems?

MMM has a customer care line: 018887960
Investment / Re: MMM Has Refused To Match Me Despite My PH Being In Millions. by 2tek: 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
#i stand with MMM. some people think MMM has run out of cash, not knowing that the new model for SUSTANAIBILITY is at work.

(1) NEW MODEL: MMM recently launched a new model that will ensure that there is a limit to the amount that will be released daily.This will make sure that there is substantial amount of money in the system ALL THE TIME. NO MORE massive GH. A good GH(getting help)/PH(providing help) balance ratio will be maintained.This is for the OVER-ALL BENEFIT of the system. Some people may not like this model, but MMM is sorry about any inconvenience caused.MMM is not a get rich quick program.
(2) EXTRA CASH: You don't tell a man whose only source of income is MMM that MMM is robbing PETER to pay PAUL.The man knows that when Peter is robbed to pay Paul,He will be robbed to pay Peter and Paul will be robbed to pay him. At the end, money is re-distributed among members.
(6) HELP FROM OTHER COUNTRIES: MMM is global, members can help each other from different countries. Global assistance is one of the ways MMM survives. Its a one BIG FAMILY. MMM is controlling over 30billion USD peer to peer donations among over 200million participants in over 120 countries worldwide.
(12) RE-START: if it becomes VERY OBVIOUS that MMM has become over saturated/filled with members, then A re-start might occur. MMM has 3million members already and there are over 180million nigerians, do u think that will be any time soon? In a restart, MMM will manually calculate how much each member has made and those who have made 'profit' will have to forfeit their old 'excess' mavros and the 1st timers and new comers will be lined up to be paid first, followed by others. NOBODY will loose money in a pause mode or RE-START.Assuming you started MMM with 100k and you have made 1million as 'profit' that has been paid into yOur bank account already but you still have 800k as mavros in the system. MMM will clear the 800k old mavro.

20 Likes

Investment / Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by 2tek: 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2017

(2) RECESSION: You don't tell a man whose only source of income is MMM that MMM is robbing PETER to pay PAUL.The man knows that when Peter is robbed to pay Paul,He will be robbed to pay Peter and Paul will be robbed to pay him. At the end, money is re-distributed among members.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 13 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.