Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

2tek's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2tek's Profile / 2tek's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 13 pages)

Business / Re: MUST READ : Why Gtbank Latest 737 Simple Mobile Banking Is A Beautiful Nonsense by 2tek: 6:59am On Apr 10, 2016
Op, u can password ur phone. The advantage outweighs d disadvantage. Wt Bvn, d culprits will be easily arrested.

9 Likes

Romance / Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by 2tek: 7:16am On Mar 27, 2016
3 or more things are involved.
1) you don't have enough money to meet her needs, give her fun nd comfort. So, go nd double ur hussle.
2) you were probably doing 'no romance' before marriage with her while she warms d white guy's bed.
3) you probably gave too much ATTENTION, which show desparation nd u were not in charge.
DUMP HER immediately. Ladies prefer free spirit guys(guy men).
Politics / Re: Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) by 2tek: 1:40pm On Mar 18, 2016
mineANDurs:
This is really a tragedy!
Heartbreaking and Unimaginable!
Oh Lord, may this kind of tragedy never come near me and my entire family.
I cover each and everyone of us with the Blood of Jesus!
Sudden and Untimely death shall never be our portion in Jesus Name, Amen.
RIP Ocholi's. cry cry cry
They said this prayer or their pastor said this prayer for them. Remember - ONLY 2 people survived after d accident - JamesOcholi driver and his orderly becos they used seat belt.
Sports / Re: Is Betting/gambling Really That Bad? by 2tek: 11:24pm On Mar 17, 2016
Gambling is bad but sports investment (PUNTING) is SUPER LOVELY. with sports investment, no greed, no emotions, no get-rich quick mentality but STRICT/MATURE business mindset.A gambler wants to make 1million betting with #100 but a sports investor uses a tested, working and trusted strategy to make constant and assured minimal income. Sports betting is a goldmine if u know ur way around it and it can make u go bankrupt,if u are greedy. it's better to win 2-3k with #1000 STEADILY than trying to win 10million with #100. click like if u know what i mean.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Business / Re: CBN Introduces New Charges On ATM Cards, Cheques by 2tek: 12:17am On Mar 16, 2016
My DYA(DIAMOND YELLO ACCOUNT) is upgraded ND can take any amount. NO ATM CHARGE, NO SMS CHARGE, NO HIDDEN CHARGES ND I can send money to any bank account in Nigeria.
TV/Movies / Re: Airtel Shades Mtn In New TV Ad by 2tek: 10:57am On Mar 15, 2016
stanley000:
lately Airtel network is the fastest, I don't know what and how they did it but It just keep flying.
U might discover u are d only one browsing from d mast covering ur area as most people use Mtn, GLO ND ETISALAT.
Phones / Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by 2tek: 5:11am On Feb 17, 2016
Acidosis:
All these guys and girls that are fond of displaying naughty photos of bae, boo, boo boo, etc., on the internet. I wonder what will happen to these pictures when bae and boo fail to get married.

Do these people ever care to think about what their sons and daughters would say when they find their mother's picture online with another ex-daddy (throw back bae)?

Do these people realize the power of internet and the power of throw back photos?
A guy who wanted to marry next month just posponded it because he discovered through a friend that his current born again fiancee used to b a campus 'model' whose almost nude pictures appeared on several campus magazines. On d magazines, She wore pants ND bra that could barely cover her boooobs leaving sensual cleavages uncovered. The guy's Dad is a pastor.

1 Like

Business / Re: 10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. by 2tek: 7:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
@Op your list is incomplete without sport bet. yeah, i know its gambling, but it pays more and faster than those you listed. imagine investing 100k for just 5 odds(barca win, psg win, bayern win, juventus win, psv win, benfica win, napoli win, olympiakos win, apoel win, AEK Athens win) and within maximum 48hrs your money would turn 500k. tell me if even oil & gas wud pay you such in 7 days.

VERY CORRECT.sports investment(NOT GAMBLING). with sports investment, the bettor/punter always win but with GAMBLING, the house/bookmaker always win. Ur ability to differentiate between these 2 can fetch you MILLIONS.
Business / Re: 10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. by 2tek: 7:53pm On Feb 04, 2016
sports investment(NOT GAMBLING). with sports investment, the bettor/punter always win but with GAMBLING, the house/bookmaker always win. Ur ability to differentiate between these 2 can fetch you MILLIONS.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Family / Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by 2tek: 12:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
Bros, DONT TRY IT except u dont mind being disappointed. 99% percent of dem won't appreciate it. My friend is battling WT such issue currently. BE CAREFUL.

2 Likes

Business / Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by 2tek: 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
u broke the no 1 betting rule: DO NO BET WITH ANY AMOUNT U CAN NOT AFFORD TO LOOSE. Never bet with any amount you can not use for entertainment.
RULE 2: DO NOT CHASE ANY LOSE AND DO NOT BE GREEDY.
RULE 3: USE A STRATEGY. If you want to succeed in anything, research about people who are successful in it and do exactly what they do.
RULE 4: get expert tips and picks. Never accumulate more than 10-15 games. 5-10 games is fine.
RULE 5: it is better u bet online using laptop preferably or phone (not in shop). You are more relaxed and have more quality time to decide.

5 Likes

Phones / Re: Imagine What I Got From Mtn Again After Countlessly Registering My Sim by 2tek: 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2015
U'll get 5,000 worth of airtime for some months after the registration.
Religion / Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by 2tek: 2:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
juliet, when the going was good.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by 2tek: 12:56am On Nov 06, 2015
If u no get money, na u go dey pursue woman. if u get money and swag, woman go pursue u.
Politics / Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by 2tek: 6:18pm On Nov 05, 2015
singing......

APC
chorus: wayo (one chance)

APC

APC

APC

2 Likes

Business / Re: How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm by 2tek: 7:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
DIAMOND BANK: DIAMOND YELLO ACCOUNT.
To buy airtime: (Diamond Yello Account only)

dial *710*555*Phone no*Amount*PIN#

OTHER DYA CODES: dial *710# on ur mtn line to open a DYA account.

BALANCE ENQUIRY: *710*556*PIN#
BANK TO BANK TRANSFER: *710*777*ACCOUNT NO*AMOUNT*PIN#
YELLO TO YELLO TRANSFER: *710*710*PHONE NO*AMOUNT*PIN#
BILL PAYMENT: *710*123*PIN#
TO RESET PIN: CALL 118
Romance / Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by 2tek: 11:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
Did kind girl after d abortion, go later born again d look for one innocent brother wey go marry her.
Romance / Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by 2tek: 2:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
Durentt:
Dont get married now.
And stop includin pastors in every cause of sexuality. Jeez, dis nigerians nawaooo

You have a long-way to go in discovering ur true sexuality. Maybe Gay or transgender. Who knows.

Read well. He had sex with another lady as stated by him. From ur contributions so far, I can deduce u are a homo and also on a mission to get converts. U are obsessed WT gay ND lesbians stuff from ur contributions on other threads. Ur life, ur choice.
Romance / Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by 2tek: 11:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
Op. For u to be worried that u saw condoms in his bag suggests strongly that u have not had sex with him or u do body to body. U date a man for 3yrs nd u have done intro but without sex ND u think he won't cheat? Think again, sis. U probably told him u are a born again lady ND so no sexx b4 marriage, d sharp guy decided to play along while strafing a smallie by the corner.
Family / Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by 2tek: 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2015
if the guy wants sexxx all d time, he is a dog. If he has low libido, he is a weakling. Men can never win.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by 2tek: 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
400billionman:
Poster, number

11. Do not call her more than once a day. If she does does not pick, wait till tomorrow.

12. Address her as baby. A girl who wants to date you will respond to this title but one who wants to play you or waste your time will warn you or ignore that word BABY.

13. If she demands money or card.. Promise but delay giving her by 1 week. If she continues chatting, she likes you, if she stops chatting you, nah GAME.

14. Never show care so much.. How are you is okay. Do not ever ask, Where are you ? Girls do not like monitoring boyfrends talk more of when you are still toasting her..

15. Phone tricks. If you call and network is bad, do not call back or explain yourself, wait till tomorrow. If she call you same day, talk on her credit. If she flashed, then call back.

After doing all these, ND she decides to submit punany, no do dullapo o.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by 2tek: 12:15am On Oct 16, 2015
A man that doesn't have money runs and begs women while women run after and beg the guys with money. Guys, hussle and make money first ND kitty kat will hussle for u.
HOWEVER, after getting her WT the money, make sure the money keep flowing otherwise she will dump u ND go for d next MAGA. No emotions - its purely business.

5 Likes

Crime / Re: My Experience With Robbers Last Night by 2tek: 12:14am On Oct 15, 2015
Dats why people keep dogs. Its also advised that as security measures, people should keep rechargeable alarm systems that's loud enough to alert neighbours ND security/vigilante guys. Though a bit expensive but d alarm systems saved lives recently.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Tajudeen Disu Killed In Land Fracas In Lagos by 2tek: 3:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
3 things DAT can easily lead to a man's untimely death: LAND, WOMAN and MONEY. B careful when dealing with them.

1 Like

Romance / Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by 2tek: 12:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
3 things to consider: THE 3C's U MUST CONSIDER AND PAY ATTENTION TO B4 MARRIAGE:
(1) CHARACTER: check if he/she is caring, loving and dependable. Is he/she cultured?

(2) COMPETENCE: is he/she educated? Are u OK with an uneducated person? Is he/she working? What's is the nature of their job? Are u OK WT it?

CONNECTION/CHEMISTRY: Are u physically attracted to him/her. Are u excited and happy when around them?
Are u OK with how romantic he/she is?

1 Like

Politics / Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by 2tek: 6:42am On Oct 12, 2015
The same way BUHARI said ABACHA was not corrupt despite all d billions recovered from ABACHA.

I DON hear.
Politics / Re: Buhari Must Be Screened If He'll Be The Petroleum Minister - Senators by 2tek: 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
Nice one. He that comes to equity must come WT clean hands. BUHARI she b screened.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by 2tek: 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
here is the park she was trying to buy

Celebrities / Re: Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Steps Out For Family Event Looking Chic by 2tek: 7:47am On Oct 05, 2015
Godfullsam:
This lady is way older than davido na

Wen money is involved, ladies can do ANYTHING.
Religion / Re: Pope US Visit Proves Nigerian Pastors Wrong!!! by 2tek: 10:41am On Oct 04, 2015
Most Nigerian pastors are greedy.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by 2tek: 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
IyawoDoctor:

And you believe that BS about spending 75% of his allawee as Corper? So how did he survive biko nu? How much is allawee sef.

its very posiible. as a youth corper, i had other businesses doing nd i saved 100% of my allowee. so the 75% spending thing is possible.
Celebrities / Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by 2tek: 7:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
AyoWetPussy:
Waoh. My great son is a year old today. Pls nairalanders show him love with some likes. grin grin cheesy

WOW! Na wa for ur moniker -AyoWetPussy

ur pussyy must be really always wet to produce this fine boy.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 13 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.