Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,979 members, 7,835,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

2tek's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2tek's Profile / 2tek's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 13 pages)

Politics / Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by 2tek: 11:58am On Nov 27, 2014
Ok. Behold d president of The Arewa people's congress.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by 2tek: 8:16am On Nov 27, 2014
The Oba was installed by Tinubu (APC). His salary and perks of office come from APigC. Considering his exalted office, the Oba is supposed to remain neutral but he has to shamefully say and act in the manner he paymaster dictates. Are u now surprised that the DSS which is an arm of d federal government 'appears' to be favouring the PDP. PDP is not where we want it to be right now but APC is certainly not any better.

2 Likes

Family / Re: Under What Conditions Should A Christian (born Again) Divorce? by 2tek: 10:01am On Nov 23, 2014
no condition is good enough. for better for worse.
Politics / Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by 2tek: 7:26am On Nov 22, 2014
The constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria is clear. It stated that Tambuwal MUST GO.
68. (1) A member of the Senate or of the House of Representatives shall vacate his seat in
the House of which he is a member if -
(a) he becomes a member of another legislative house.
(b) any other circumstances arise that, if he were not a member of the Senate or the House
of Representatives, would cause him to be disqualified for election as a member;
(c) he ceases to be a citizen of Nigeria;
(d) he becomes President, Vice-President, Governor, Deputy Governor or a Minister of the
Government of the Federation or a Commissioner of the Government of a State or a Special
Adviser.
(e) save as otherwise prescribed by this Constitution, he becomes a member of a
commission or other body established by this Constitution or by any other law.
(f) without just cause he is absent from meetings of the House of which he is a member for
a period amounting in the aggregate to more than one-third of the total number of days
during which the House meets in any one year;
(g) being a person whose election to the House was sponsored by a political party, he
becomes a member of another political party before the expiration of the period for which
that House was elected;
Provided that his membership of the latter political party is not as a result of a division in
the political party of which he was previously a member or of a merger of two or more
political parties or factions by one of which he was previously sponsored.
Politics / Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by 2tek: 5:22am On Nov 21, 2014
The constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria is clear. It stated that Tambuwal MUST GO.
68. (1) A member of the Senate or of the House of Representatives shall vacate his seat in
(b) any other circumstances arise that, if he were not a member of the Senate or the House
of Representatives, would cause him to be disqualified for election as a member;
(d) he becomes President, Vice-President, Governor, Deputy Governor or a Minister of the
Government of the Federation or a Commissioner of the Government of a State or a Special
Adviser.
(f) without just cause he is absent from meetings of the House of which he is a member for
a period amounting in the aggregate to more than one-third of the total number of days
(g) being a person whose election to the House was sponsored by a political party, he
becomes a member of another political party before the expiration of the period for which
that House was elected;
Provided that his membership of the latter political party is not as a result of a division in
the political party of which he was previously a member or of a merger of two or more

2 Likes

Politics / Re: For Peace To Reign In NASS, Tambuwal Should Resign - SAN by 2tek: 5:15am On Nov 21, 2014
Adviser.
that House was elected;

1 Like

Politics / Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by 2tek: 8:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
Adviser.
that House was elected;
political parties or factions by one of which he was previously sponsored; or
(h) the President of the Senate or, as the case may be, the Speaker of the House of
Representatives receives a certificate under the hand of the Chairman of the Independent
National Electoral Commission stating that the provisions of section 69 of this Constitution
have been complied with in respect of the recall of that member.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Stop Placing Unrealistic Targets On Marketers, CBN Tells Banks by 2tek: 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
Bank marketers are corporate oloshos. Marrying a female bank marketer is as good as marrying a nollywood actress.d bank manager wants to get down wt her, 8 out of every 10 male major depositor wants to lay her. Most of dem receive calls mainly from these male toasters/depositors like they are customer care reps of telcos.
Imagine d bank telling a marketer to get #10million monthly or loose her job.

4 Likes

Romance / Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by 2tek: 11:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
HONNESSTY:
it is better for a girl to be a virgin than disvirgin. My girl friend is a virgin. Ever since i got to confirmed that she is not lying about her been a virgin, i just developed a kind of strong affection and unbreakable bond for her. I treat her with alot of respect and have promised myself not to disvirgin her until we get married. If God says she will be my wife fine but if the opposite happens i will still give glory to God. Please ladies out there my candid advice to you is to remain a virgin because it has many unconditional advantages
Bros dey there dey look am like lucozade. Except u don't have plans to marry her. U shd know dat u'r not d only person interested in her. As soon as a better guy comes around, she will dump ur sorry ars. Any little quarrel, she will free u. If she travels nd a sharp guy disvirgins her, she will look for a NICE excuse to dump u. OKAFOR's law is very REAL.
Politics / Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by 2tek: 10:42am On Nov 11, 2014
talktimi:
what makes you think he'll leave APC
D same thing that made him leave PDP. Hv u forgotten dat politicians are like prostitutes- they always go for d highest bidder nd any little disagreement, they will Ben Johnson.
Politics / Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by 2tek: 10:49am On Nov 08, 2014
cramjones:
I remember a bomb hit Boston and killed 2 Americans who participated in the Boston Marathon. The whole media was awash with the news. CNN and other mainstream media gave us minute-by-minute update on how the two suspects were being tracked. Nigerians got so interested and emotional about people they knew very little about. The Nigerian social media space trended with things like "Pray for Boston", "America we are with you," Even the Federal Government of Nigeria extended their sympathy to the people of the United States. While the hollywood-like search for the two suspects went on, there was at least 7 bomb blasts in Nigeria that killed scores of people, yet the same Nigerian's that were all over social media "praying" for Americans moved on and kept mute like nothing happened. What did the GEJ do? He went on a campaign rally dancing behind a twerking woman, whose picture was circulated by my friend and brother Nasir El-Rufai.

Fast forward till today, in less than two weeks we have had over 100 people killed by the Haramites using bombs! Upper and lower limbs littered all over the place, innocent blood soaking and drenching our land; Cities captured and renamed, and a whole lot of atrocities. Yet, our media has focused on Tambuwal. Other new media such as Linda Ikeji and Nairaland preferred to turn their focus on big booties. And what did our president do? He jetted out to Burkina Faso to broker a change in power, while his people and his country are under siege by the haramites. No presidential statement have been made about the captured Nigerian territories. No presidential statement on the bombed people of Gombe and Bauchi people, and the list goes on and on.

Are we as Nigerians and our government now thick-skinned to the loss of Nigerian lives? Does Jonathan even deserve to be called the President of Nigeria. Why do people living south, make such outrageous statements as "Let them keep killing themselves?" Is this now the level of Nigerian humanity?

I have said this and I will say it again, If this haramite madness continues, we must be prepared to kiss Nigeria goodbye come 2015. There is imminent war and violence brewing in all parts of Nigeria, except the South West and North-West. This war and violence will definitely consume Nigeria, and Jonathan will be our last president if he attempts to rig. Again, if this incompetent and wicked leader rigs this elections, then I can tell you with all sincerity, we must kiss Nigeria good bye. History is a good teacher, and we cannot ignore the American Intelligence report on the existence of Nigeria beyond 2015. As for me. I have refurnished my house Iowa, United States ready to be occupied if GEJ presses that botton. Unfortunately not all Nigerians can escape a burning country. For this reason, we must fight this government out of power for the survival of Nigeria.

It is not all gloomy. We have a chance to change the status quo. We have a chance to change the rot of corruption in Nigeria and allow Nigeria exist beyond 2015. We have that chance in General Mohammadu Buhari. I can tell you, the people's General will certainly make politics unattractive to looters, once they have been locked up in jail and the keys thrown away.

A word is enough for the wise!

-CramJones

Buhari promised. that Baboons will be socked in blood if he didn't win election. Atiku also promised Nigerians that he will make Nigeria ungovernable if he didn't win election.
The best person to guide ur house is you. You do not leave your room open nd not properly locked then turn around to blame the police when thieves sneak into ur unlocked room. The north shd do more to protect the north. The police and army will always do their best.
Romance / Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by 2tek: 6:50am On Oct 27, 2014
She dumped d op, 24hrs after collecting his 130k phone nd now uses her new boyfriend picture as dp. HEARTLESS BIITCH. While op was busy being extra nice to her, her new boyfriend was busy chopping her kpomo. This explains why free spirit guys(commonly called guy men) gets ladies very cheap. For d immature guys(MUGUS AND MAGAS) reading this, d rule remains: NEVER B TOO NICE TO A LADY. Occasional (once in a while) niceness is what u need. If u must buy any expensive gift for a lady, buy it in ur name. Once yawa gas, collect ur thing back sharply. Op, collect ur phone back nd give it to ur sister or mum nd get d blessings that follow. If u must b nice to any lady, make sure u get value(Bleep) for ur money. These bitches are not loyal.
Politics / Re: Zamfara Assembly Sacks Five Councillors For Defecting To PDP by 2tek: 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
OgologoDimkpa:

APC=Association of Political Criminals
APC= Amala Agbero Peoples Congress
Already Polluted Congress.
Armtwisting Peoples Conclave.
Association of Political Cowards.

6 Likes

Politics / Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by 2tek: 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
ilugunboy:

It will not work with you and those sold on religion sentiment over the issue of ability to perform.....but it will work for millions of Nigerians that are not bother about Muslim/Christian Christian /Muslim Muslim/Muslim Christian/Chrisitan nonsense.

If paired, I assured you that many pastors in SW will campaign for the ticket inside their churches.
Its myopic to think that religion nd ethnicity have nothing to do with politics in Nigeria. Nigerians voted for Jonathan nd not PDP due to ethnic nd religious sentiments. Nigeria is arguably the most religious country in africa,if not d world. So, presenting a muslim/Muslim ticket by APC will b self-destructive. Its also an assault nd insult on d sensibility and interests of the entire nigerian christians. imagine PDP presenting a christian/christian ticket. I'm sure a jihad will b declared in d entire north(not only north east). An average nigerian christian believes APC is an islamic party and Buhari is a boko haram sympathizer, now d party wants to confirm and affirm their fears.
U claim pastors in d SW will preach in favour of a BUHARI/FASHOLA ticket in their churches, can IMAMS nd enlightened muslims preach in favour of a Jonathan/James Ngilari(Adamawa) ticket IF PDP so decides? D tolerance nd maturity of nigerian christians shd not b taken as cowardice and foolishness by their muslim counterparts.
Do to others what u want others to do to u.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by 2tek: 10:03am On Oct 08, 2014
There is NOTHING nice about a cultist. Saying he is a nice cultist is as good as saying he is a nice criminal. D 'niceness' is only very temporary. A cultist is a liar, a cheat, and can kill easily. He will abuse u wen u least expect it. D cultist could b killed any time by a rival cult gang or expelled by d school. Ending d relationship won't b easy as he could harm u or ur new guy. Its better u withdraw tactically from both nd face ur studies.
Ur parents sent u to school to study nd not to b looking for prickk.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by 2tek: 7:09pm On Oct 04, 2014
cliffm43:
i will marry a single mother,because she is tasted and trusted...you can trust that she can give you a child also,but single ladies?NO,unless she become pregnant for me,because they have killed many children through abortion
How do u know she has not done abortioons after having d baby. After having d baby, do u know how many men she has dated nd slept with? Do u know if d bedmatics resulted to pregnancy nd she decided to abort it in other not to have a second baby outside wedlock?
I know someone who married a single mother nd they couldn't get another child after d marriage. If u are afraid she may not conceive, whether single mum or single lady, ensure she gets pregnant b4 u pay dowry.
Romance / Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by 2tek: 10:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
NO SEKX BEFORE MARRIAGE: U can have sekx with someone without loving them but u can not love someone without wanting to have sekx with d person. Whenever a lady, says she doesn't want seks b4 marriage, she is most times trying to be convinced dat d guy is serious b4 getting down with him.
Any guy dat TOTALLY agrees to no seks b4 marriage and allows it to get into his head, will end up loosing d lady at the eleventh hour or begging and using people around her to persuade her to marry him. D lady will quite at the slightest querel which most times is inevitable. He will sometimes have anoda man shine d lady's KONGO while he is practising abstinence nd preparing for marriage.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by 2tek: 7:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
Seun:
I think adultery is the only condition for divorce that is permitted in the bible. As for forgiveness, can that truly happen without repentance?
Adultery is NOT ENOUGH reason for divorce. The bible stated it clearly that the two SHALL become ONE(nd CAN NOT b divorced) and that WHOEVER DIVORCES his wife/husband and marries another has commited adultery. The divorce as a result of adultery can ONLY happen if u have a father's consent to marry his daughter after engagement without bride price. ONCE u have paid the bride price, NO DIVORCE is allowed as a result of adultery. What God has joined together, let NO MAN(adultery) put asunder. This is the position of the BIBLE and the catholic church until some randy half-baked semi unclad mushroom churches twisted it. Click like if u agree.
Politics / Re: Boko Haram: FG Acquires 12 Fighter Jets by 2tek: 10:26am On Sep 01, 2014
Instead of buying shilk tanks, why not buy 3 super sophisticated apache - d type USA used to fight d talibans.

Celebrities / Re: Photos From A Night Of Tribute For Dora Akunyili by 2tek: 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
RIP, D dogged fighter.
Romance / Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by 2tek: 9:03am On Aug 22, 2014
temigracie: ...a gentleman is someone who loves for who i am....loves me unconditionally.....makes me smile n blush always.....a perfect gentleman knows my weakness n loves me with it...
Are u ready to reciprocate the conditions u just gave- LOVE him unconditionally, even in POVERTY (wether na 1naira or 1million). Are u ready to make him laugh too? Are u ready to love him even in his weakness?
Religion / Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by 2tek: 2:15pm On Aug 16, 2014
Acidosis: Is there anything too hard for God to do?

I believe in Prayers smiley The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. The fact that you pray doesn't make you less intelligent. smiley and prayer is not a reason why Nigeria and Nigerians are dull.

The largest Churches in the world are in Asia and Europe (not Africa).

Keep blaming Christians, prayers and God for your 'stup. idi-ties' smiley

bro, have you forgotten than 5 out of the 10 richest pastors in the world are from Africa(Nigeria.) The poorest continent in the world.
https://www.nairaland.com/1342968/top-10-richest-pastors-world
Religion / Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by 2tek: 2:01pm On Aug 16, 2014
Mobsync: White men find practical solutions to problems while black men run to churches and start shouting, "Holy Ghost fire". Even the Bible said, "Heaven helps those who help themselves" . Our own "help" to ourselves is by running to church and mosques to ask for help; an irony.

No wonder that while pastors are flying in private jets, living in exotic mansions and rolling in expensive autos, the "flock" are busy pricing dunlop slippers at Yaba.
jmoore:

Where is that written in the bible? Quote the verse please.

Though 'heaven help those who help themselves is not in the bible, James 2:17 says that faith without work is dead. Nigerians pray more than they work. The American doctor who contracted the virus is still living but the Nigerians(primary contacts) who contracted it are dead. Can you now see the difference.
Politics / Re: Power Privatisation: 18 -hour Uninterrupted Power Supply In Lagos Now by 2tek: 7:24am On Aug 16, 2014
This news is TRUE. For 6months, I have not used my gen. GEJ till 2019. Click like if u agree.
Romance / Re: Distant Relationships And Phone Calls by 2tek: 8:57pm On Jul 31, 2014
A friend recently introduced me to MTN goody bag and I'm enjoying it. There are two types goody bag: goody bag 1000(GB1000) which cost #1000 and goody bag 750(GB750) which costs #750.

SEND GB1000 to 131 for MTN GOODY BAG 1000 and get a total of 2600 airtime. NB: 1000 credit will b deposited in your goody bag main account and an extra 1600 credit deposited in your goody bag bonus account. For GB1000, the bonus of #1,600 credit lasts 14days.

SEND GB750 to 131 for MTN GOODY BAG 750 and get a total of 1950 airtime. NB: 750 credit will b deposited in your goody bag main account and an extra 1250 credit deposited in your goody bag bonus account. For GB750, the bonus #1,250 credit lasts 7days.

Both GB1000 and GB750 main account last for 90days.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Tired Of This Relationship by 2tek: 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2014
Op, did u buy any car for ur mum or sister? How many of ur cousins ar u assisting financially in their academic pursuit?
U had d mind to buy a car for a mere girlfriend.
Clap for urself.
Make sure u collect dat car back as soon as possible.
Religion / Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by 2tek: 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2014
what do u expect in a country where 50% of the world richest pastors come from while more than 50% of her populace live below poverty line. greatly delluded pple.

4 Likes

Romance / Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by 2tek: 9:09am On Jan 09, 2014
Dis explains why MOST GUYS are not comfortable when their girlfriend/wife's best friend is a male. They know there might b lots of cuddle and caresses nd with time d guy will take advantage nd phuck her.d guy is a slow but smooth operator.
Best friends my foot.
Romance / Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by 2tek: 7:42am On Jan 04, 2014
Runs girls = ashawo
Romance / Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by 2tek: 7:30am On Jan 04, 2014
Professionals my foot. No lady with self worth nd good family upbringing will appear half unclad in public.

Romance / Re: Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. by 2tek: 11:54pm On Dec 23, 2013
Personally, I can practice no-sex-b4-marriage IF AND ONLY IF d lady in question is a primary VIRGIN,not SECONDARY VIRGIN.
D ladies clamouring for guys to wait till after marriage, are u going to wait till after marriage b4 u start demanding for money from d guy? U collect money from ur boyfriend/fiance for hairdo, upkeep,shopping nd frivolities,Is he ur father/brother? Does he run a charity organisation? Or has he suddenly become an alms-giving NGO.
Imagine dating a lady for 4yrs nd giving her d necessary financial assistance she needs (note: I'm not encouraging such assistance) nd d relationship ends, what will b d guy's ROI(RETURN ON INVESTMENT). D money d mumu guy would hv used in training his younger sisters or assisting his mum.
IT IS called TRADE BY BARTER.
LADIES: If u can not continue, do not start nd if u start do not stop because if u stop d guy will withdraw.
While d guy is waiting till after marriage b4 having sexx with d lady, a low-life nigga down her street or her boss in d office could b phucking her silly. This is why most guys are not ready to wait till after marriage b4 having sexx with a non-virgin.

2 Likes

Phones / Re: New Glo Data Plans For Smartphones by 2tek: 1:29pm On Dec 17, 2013
Thumps up to glo but I'm still enjoying my 4.5GB for #2,500 on mtn. Send 102 to 131.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 13 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.