Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). (81615 Views)

Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by unmask: 7:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
Later una go blame priest wey get two wives......op what of their numbers? I promise I won't call, I will just check maybe they are correct
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by LuvU2: 7:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
ianSweet:
This thread is a true representation of kaduna and Jos girls.......
I am from Kogi and i schooled in Unijos...... Southern kaduna and Jos girls are very pretty no doubt..... And i have really not seen a group of people so honest and friendly as they are.

Why is it that southernerns always like to degrade any post towards the beauty of northern girls?

Southern girls are no match for middlebelt girls anytime anyday.
Not all southerners talk bad about u, i for one, dnt cos i hv the courage to admit the truth. From what i ve seen, northern girls hve not only beauty but real class (something i admire) and this quiet confidence that is so attractive.

Problem wif some southerners is that they suffer frm a complex ish and that has really blinded them and denied them of nature's best.

Their loss. grin

Northern men hve very sexy accent. Me like kiss

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by SpicyJosBabe(f): 7:10pm On Aug 15, 2016
junnyjake:
I see nothing wow about these pics.

You just selected pics of all those overmaked up faces.
I'm sure not all of them are indigenes, most of them are settlers.

Take this from someone who has been to both places, and is currently living in one of the places you claim they are from.

My own personal picture is among these pictures. My sister and my friends too are among these pics
So i dont know what u mean by selection.

We are all indigenes. U can see from our faces that we do not look like igbos or yorubas.... So how can these pics be settlers?

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by SpicyJosBabe(f): 7:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
Vanillaskin:
Who are you trying to deceive, they all don't look that pretty, some look like this or worse

For a girl from a poor background and rural life in Nigeria, this young girl is not bad at all.

How many Nigerian young girla from poor rural homes can look like this girl??

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Gwammen(m): 7:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
Wow wow wow. So many damsels. Proudly J town Boy and Kada City grown up.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Obas101(m): 7:15pm On Aug 15, 2016
MrDraey:
All these girls. are they single?
How does one connect with the Southern Kaduna ladies
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Polyestar(m): 7:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by ianSweet(f): 7:18pm On Aug 15, 2016
Bnladan:
Arnan arewa cool

Shegen bahaushe...... Must u display ur stupidity here?
This is how u people divide the north.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by bangiskings: 7:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
When it comes to ebony glowing beauties, i think we are the capital in Nigeria grin
. OK I've seen one of the Bawa's
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by numericalguy(m): 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nowenuse:

Mr, i think ur eyesight is faulty.

I am from Jos, and all my sisters and feme relatives are light skinned in complexion...... My sister's picture is one of those there, even her friend too...... So it's not just about settlers.

People from Kaduna/Jos are usually very dark skinned people. Even their ancestors have been dark skinned and these is because they are descendants of the Sudanese Negros who are naturally very dark skinned.
The reason for some of your people being light skinned is when another tribe marries one of your people or the woman decides to play some away games.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Obas101(m): 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
Well, i think i'd stop here. techP.
Other middlebelt beauties coming subsequently. Benue and Kogi loading.........

Ishilove, lalasticlala are the only mods i know..... grin
Nice.. I can help you with beautiful pictures of ebira girls.. If you do need it quote me when you ready wink
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Jonwesley(m): 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2016
What about your guys, are they handsome and with dark skins too?

I saw a Big Brother representative from Naija there, and Mavin's Di'ja, right? Never knew, they are from southern Kaduna/Jos.

There is a picture I'm loving there, I just can't upload it here. Lovely.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
Cutezt:
Proud to come from J Town. I LOVE MY STATE LIKE CRAZY, we have lots of beautiful ladies but I am just not attracted to them, I don't know why, I prefer those that has totally no alliance with the North, I love my beautiful j town sisters.. . Cutezt, Dat Jos boy..

@IamLEGEND1 33bandit oya tell me the state in Nigeria that doesn't have ugly ladies too, Abi una no get for una village?
Cc spicyjosbabe
.the reason u ain't attracted to them is that they ain't cute ...most of the ones showen here are not the regular street girls me and u dey see any time of the pm ...make one girl no come bring pictures of secret society girls dey decieve una .in fact #lala and buhari must probe this post

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by ianSweet(f): 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2016
LuvU2:
Not all southerners talk bad about u, i for one, dnt cos i hv the courage to admit the truth. From what i ve seen, northern girls hve not only beauty but real class (something i admire) and this quiet confidence that is so attractive.

Problem wif some southerners is that they suffer frm a complex ish and that has really blinded them and denied them of nature's best.

Their loss. grin

Northern men hve very sexy accent. Me like kiss

Hmm, interesting to see one that reasons differently.

I also personally admire southern women for their hard and courageous nature, they really know how to handle guys and are very bold. Una eye dey shine wella.

U hardly see northern ladies bashing a thread by southernerns on southern beauties on social media, that does not mean we do not have our reservations on their negative characters and attributes, but the average northern girl does not have the time to envy or castigate others.
If we keep on having this mentality of jealousy and hatred towards each other, we will never progress as a people.

7 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2016
Op ....I saw like 9 benue babes I know on ya list ...they are only settlers not from plateau (not even in der blood line)

plateau babes are mostly dark ,though I must commend their big booobs wink

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by teniyi(m): 7:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
When it comes to ebony glowing beauties, i think we are the capital in Nigeria grin

I am not seeing any difference from naked girls from our Southern part of the country and these. The beauty of the same core notherners ladies is because they are mostly covered with clothes.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Ademoore07(m): 7:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
With all these beautiful peeps, i'm sacking my moniker 2nite grin
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by EZEBEL: 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
And this is the finest of them all.

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by LuvU2: 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2016
ianSweet:

Hmm, interesting to see one that reasons differently.

I also personally admire southern women for their hard and courageous nature, they really know how to handle guys and are very bold. Una eye dey shine wella.

U hardly see northern ladies bashing a thread by southernerns on southern beauties on social media, that does not mean we do not have our reservations on their negative characters and attributes, but the average northern girl does not have the time to envy or castigate others.
If we keep on having this mentality of jealousy and hatred towards each other, we will never progress as a people.

True talk!!!
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by genieluv(f): 7:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
The truth is that if u want to know how beautiful the people of a place truly are....... I think the best way is to check out the celebrities that hailed from that area.

Anyone who claims that Kd and Jos girls are very ugly should pls explain why their celebs are extremely beautiful..... Taking Dija, Rachael Bakams, Sophie Gemal and Melvina Longpet as examples......

I am from Benue, i can evidently say that Jos and Kd girls are truly beautiful..... And for character, they really have it.... They are not materialistic and pretenders by nature and that is why people really feel they are cheap. They are very down to earth people.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
ianSweet:
This thread is a true representation of kaduna and Jos girls.......
I am from Kogi and i schooled in Unijos...... Southern kaduna and Jos girls are very pretty no doubt..... And i have really not seen a group of people so honest and friendly as they are.

Why is it that southernerns always like to degrade any post towards the beauty of northern girls?

Southern girls are no match for middlebelt girls anytime anyday.

When you say "southern girls" be specific biko. Mind you I was born and partly raised in Jos and I am Igbo. Don't group us the Igbo with everybody.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Hbee1(m): 7:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:

#JosToTheWorld
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by LuvU2: 7:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
teniyi:

I am not seeing any difference from naked girls from our Southern part of the country and these. The beauty of the same core notherners ladies is because they are mostly covered with clothes
What do u mean!
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by kaziblake(f): 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2016
Spicyjosbabe what is wrong with you?must you involve southerners in your conversations?
We all know it's only the rich hausas that are beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by numericalguy(m): 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
Sempumping:
Op ....I saw like 9 benue babes I know on ya list ...they are only settlers not from plateau (not even in der blood line)

plateau babes are mostly dark ,though I must commend their big booobs wink

That's why I said the OP is only trying to scam people.
Even though I didn't know any of the girls in the pictures the OP posted I just knew they were not regular Kaduna/Jos girls. Anybody who had live in any of the two cities will just know.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by eflintsone(m): 7:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
if i say hausa ladies are the most prettiest in nija , some argue
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by SpicyJosBabe(f): 7:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
Jonwesley:
What about your guys, are they handsome and with dark skins too?

I saw a Big Brother representative from Naija there, and Mavin's Di'ja, right? Never knew, they are from southern Kaduna/Jos.

There is a picture I'm loving there, I just can't upload it here. Lovely.

Of course, Dija is from Kaduna while Melvina Longpet from Big brother Africa is from Plateau.

Of course our guys are also very handsome. are u not seeing our guys like Ice prince, Jo el, Kelvin Pam (first nigerian to win big brother africa), Suka Andrew (suka soundz), Audu Maikori (chocolate city founder) and Katung Aduwak? All handsome dudes.....

Check them out on google if u think am bluffing.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by flokii: 7:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
Oh lawd! See beauties

I'm visiting Jtown and kd soon.. No doubt
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by amnesty7: 7:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
Bnladan:
Arnan arewa cool
Haba kai kuwa! A dinga kawaici mana dan Allah.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by LordIsaac(m): 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
OP...I can sight Ruth Zang on the list...
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by ayusco85(m): 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
Now, who said that extremely dark skinned ladies cannot be beautiful?

Jeez that's quite a collection. I saw one of my friends pics millie. Hope u knw her personally, else it's not cool to put her pics online without her knowledge.

BTW am an ex jossite, and a southern kaduna guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos / Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada / This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.