Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems - Satellite TV Technology (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems (271486 Views)

Am Jjc And Newbie Help Me / Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Newbie from Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Done8: 7:26pm On Oct 12, 2010
Thanks Bros, I'll do that.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by dikson4rea(m): 11:36am On Oct 13, 2010
hi satelite gurus pls am anewbie and need ur help on 2 problems 1)i am in need of the software for infinity sat audio 2).i need the software for 4661x dstv for micro box, if possible that of the micro box also thanks my email address is gideon2nice@yahoo.com
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by freshp(m): 2:37pm On Oct 13, 2010
dikson4rea:

hi satelite gurus pls am anewbie and need your help on 2 problems 1)i am in need of the software for infinity sat audio 2).i need the software for 4661x dstv for micro box, if possible that of the micro box also thanks my email address is gideon2nice@yahoo.com
@dikson4rea
i dont mean to be rude but i will still let you know that you need to read or use search engine in the forum to search for a lot of things . . . for instance if you had read back a few pages you will have seen the links for the software that takes care of  infinity audio.
2. the issue of  micro box is not entertained in the this forum.Is a no go area if you know what i mean. grin grin
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by bolyjay: 3:04pm On Oct 13, 2010
@freshp,true talk
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by freshp(m): 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2010
@ boly,
how u dey my bro?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by dikson4rea(m): 3:51pm On Oct 13, 2010
pls i need d link for infinity audio software pls . gideon2nice@yahoo.com
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by freshp(m): 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2010
dikson4rea:

pls i need d link for infinity audio software pls . gideon2nice@yahoo.com
read here
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-357272.608.html#msg6696821

. . . and stop spamming the forum angry angry angry
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Lov4sat(m): 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2010
@dikson4rea

go to this link http://wizkid.persiangig.com/Strong%20Patch%20Software/SRT4669ME_7111_HE-AAC_110p_20100825.zip and download the software for your audio on infinity.

hope you know the procedure to go about the upgrading or else you get box fried grin grin grin grin grin
Good luck to you
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by freshp(m): 4:50pm On Oct 13, 2010
@ love4sat,
i could have easily done what you did but its high time we encourage people to do some research both in the forum and outside it.
i actually wanted the guy to do some reading. . .(this way he will know how to use the forum)

i hope you understand. cheesy
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Lov4sat(m): 4:55pm On Oct 13, 2010
@freshp

I am sorry for my action. I just want the guy to stop spamming this forum with request that have long been treated and moved passed though I understand your point very well
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by dikson4rea(m): 5:13pm On Oct 13, 2010
@frshp dat was rather harsh , but thanks men and to my other guy luv4sat men kudos to u u will continue 2 grow from knowledge to knowledge
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by freshp(m): 5:24pm On Oct 13, 2010
dikson4rea:

@frshp dat was rather harsh , but thanks men and to my other guy luv4sat men kudos to u u will continue 2 grow from knowledge to knowledge
my apologies to you too,if only you know how much ppl have m****d up the forum you will understand my approach.
sha make sure you read all the posts in the thread link i gave you.
Use Generator o. grin grin grin.

Good luck
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 14, 2010
freshp:

Use Generator o. grin grin grin.

Good luck

bad advice abeg use phcn,make dem hol your 69x. Waking up fried 69x is part your experience as a durupu(rookie) fta enthuast.abi u no wan learn? just take & go as well as laziness is not encourage on this forum

@freshp welcome back
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by freshp(m): 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2010
kinmen2004:

@freshp welcome back
Thanks  o its really good to be back. . .sent a mail to you sometimes .did you get it?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Opespecial: 11:51am On Oct 15, 2010
Please house i need a link where you treated procedure on how to use hitv with 1.2diqsec together with 4 dish thanks.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Salehgambo(m): 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2010
Hi guyz,i am new here nd tanx u 4 ur gud work
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by khattab008: 7:27am On Oct 17, 2010
Please guys is there any way that i can change ma subtitle 4re arabic 2 english ma decoder is 4669x and please the satellite that i can receive zee cinema free thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Salehgambo(m): 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2010
Pls i nid help urgently,i download the other software for 4669x MYTV and i instal it, then my reciever 4669x refuse 2 ON.Pls help me.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by blexxonmak(m): 8:58am On Oct 20, 2010
Salehgambo:

Pls i nid help urgently,i download the other software for 4669x MYTV and i instal it, then my reciever 4669x refuse 2 ON.Pls help me.
@Salehgambo. There is a power switch at the back of your receiver. Turn it off and then turn it on and you will be fine.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by blexxonmak(m): 9:04am On Oct 20, 2010
khattab008:

Please guys is there any way that i can change ma subtitle 4re arabic 2 english ( NO ) ma decoder is 4669x and please the satellite that i can receive zee cinema free ( NILESAT ) thanks in anticipation
@khattab008
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 20, 2010
please ooo. somebody help me out. My hitv has been connected to my dstv for some time now. u know the trick of not using ur hitv decoder. after a while since hitv didnt hav any thind showing, i told someone to help me disconnect the hitv since it was blocking some dstv stations. The problem now is that i need to watch the champions league today and the technician is not responding to my calls. Can someone describe how i can connect it back? please very urgent
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by eddybanty(m): 2:32pm On Oct 20, 2010
pls house  i can only hear audio sound on sabc on  my strong srt 4653x. 6969 wont work. also no audio and video on etv but signal is over 90%. pls what code can i use, thanks, u can mail me
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by spy005: 2:38pm On Oct 20, 2010
@eddybanty, theres no key for sabc and etv for now , the last one stopped working for some time now , be patient .and keep monitoring the threads ,
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by eberechuku(m): 1:34pm On Oct 21, 2010
how do i get info on multiplexer, and how i do connect it to a decoder for it to show at least 10 channels in a room or flat,where do i get it here in nigeria,thanks.
Eberechuku
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by seaylan: 3:06am On Nov 01, 2010
Hello, I am truly a greenhorn so all blunders should be pardoned. I have just procured a Multi tv system(dish, receiver). I receive about 26 channels but the infinity channels don't come with audio. I have a Multi tv decoder and from my observation on this thred I don't think there is a software yet to upgrade the receiver in order to obtain audio. In fact if I had known and had been well-advised I would hve gone for the Strong 4669 receiver. The guys that did the installation were in such a hurry cos they had other jobs. Now I need advice cos I intend to procure an additional dish since I was told I could obtain more channels if I do that. Any advive from the house?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by seaylan: 3:07am On Nov 01, 2010
Hello, I am truly a greenhorn so all blunders should be pardoned. I have just procured a Multi tv system(dish, receiver). I receive about 26 channels but the infinity channels don't come with audio. I have a Multi tv decoder and from my observation on this thred I don't think there is a software yet to upgrade the receiver in order to obtain audio. In fact if I had known and had been well-advised I would hve gone for the Strong 4669 receiver. The guys that did the installation were in such a hurry cos they had other jobs. Now I need advice cos I intend to procure an additional dish since I was told I could obtain more channels if I do that. Also I noticed that instead of Astra 2b, the satelite used is Astra 1f. Any advice from the house on the implication of this and on what to do? By the way I reside at Sango.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Lov4sat(m): 10:55am On Nov 01, 2010
seaylan:

Hello, I am truly a greenhorn so all blunders should be pardoned. I have just procured a Multi tv system(dish, receiver). I receive about 26 channels but the infinity channels don't come with audio. I have a Multi tv decoder and from my observation on this thred I don't think there is a software yet to upgrade the receiver in order to obtain audio. In fact if I had known and had been well-advised I would hve gone for the Strong 4669 receiver. The guys that did the installation were in such a hurry cos they had other jobs. Now I need advice cos I intend to procure an additional dish since I was told I could obtain more channels if I do that. Also I noticed that instead of Astra 2b, the satelite used is Astra 1f. Any advice from the house on the implication of this and on what to do? By the way I reside at Sango.

My broda the name of the bird has no problem maybe that is how the decoder manufacturer named it provided you get the desired channels no too border urself unnecessarily over nothing
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by mekdes2010: 9:33am On Nov 05, 2010
hi how r u ?
am bisrat Argonafir .from east Africa Ethiopia ,Adi's Abba .pals can ask u?NS7 sat which direaction tunes.and w3a sat 12728 h 30000,fer are not full strength.s.q 40 % this person are not search pals help me
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Ussals(m): 10:30am On Nov 05, 2010
@all can some please help me with the steps on how to track 2M internl, using 90cm dish i live in the northern part of the nig. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Lucky4real28(m): 8:32am On Nov 06, 2010
@all please what kind of decoder and dish am i gonna use to get sky sport and mbc, thanks as u reply.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Lucky4real28(m): 8:32am On Nov 06, 2010
@all please what kind of decoder and dish am i gonna use to get sky sport and mbc, thanks as u reply.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by rastarman(m): 3:27am On Nov 08, 2010
u can get those channels on c band, but if on KU u got to subscribe

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (95) (Reply)

Free to Air codes / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.