Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems - Satellite TV Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems (271485 Views)

Am Jjc And Newbie Help Me / Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Newbie from Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by freshp(m): 5:30pm On Aug 12, 2010
to Add to what Ameboo has said. . . b4 the battery Ran out.

Ameboperoo:

@segunod. Connect your dishes the four ports and you receiver to the rec. port on the on the disecq switch.
Battery low to be cont.
After the connection has been done you will now need to assign each dish to the lnb ports on your receiver.

since all of then are Ku bands the it is a little easier.
just try to view a channel and i believe it should show irrespective of the dish.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 16, 2010
i reside in otukpo benue state. i use strong srt 4663x decoder with a 1.8m dish and a positioner yet i can't access aljazeera sport channels,show sports,mbc even after entering thier frequecies the signal strength is still red.please what should i do
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by freshp(m): 4:06pm On Aug 16, 2010
@morainez
you may need to use fuji LNB since from your description u need to nail nilesat 101/102.

check this link out it may help you.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-419494.0.html

good luck
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by monsterg(m): 11:05pm On Aug 16, 2010
I hail all my big bro here&all the gurus in da house.I'm a fta lover en i'v enjoyd alot bt nw am abt to instal dstv using dstv decoder.I tried to nail it bt couldnt dtect signal.Pls how do i go abt it.The position of d dish is 1,i learn its somwhr new multitv.Pls i need enough info on this.Thnks
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by TOWNJUJU: 8:57am On Aug 24, 2010
Pls how do I track sirus4, w3a, astra 2b, hotbird 6 @13E using my tv direction as reference pt. Pls step by step will do for a notice like me.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by TOWNJUJU: 8:59am On Aug 24, 2010
Pls how do I track sirus4, w3a, astra 2b, hotbird 6 @13E using my tv direction as reference pt. Pls step by step will do for a notice like me.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by TOWNJUJU: 9:14am On Aug 24, 2010
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by ayibatonye(m): 12:17am On Aug 29, 2010
Hi am samuel from P/H
am new here in the house but have been going throught most of the previous post in the house and want to say thank you for the good work. pls I'll like to do alittle contribution here here is key for RDV channel on w4/w7 and on astra 4a ( biss- 00 01 48 49 00 01 48 49) I tried it and it's working thanks
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by freshp(m): 1:21am On Aug 29, 2010
@ayibatonye
Good job but kindly take care on how u post such data in d forum.u may be sanctioned o.
I rest my case.
Pls mail me: 
Wallydon77@gmail.com
We need 2 talk
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by freedoman: 4:00am On Sep 02, 2010
Hello,
Please can anyone help me out. My DSTV decoder is no longer coming on. I think its my generator that spoilt it. What can I do?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by agitator: 7:23am On Sep 02, 2010
Contact DSTV
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Hotwire(m): 8:20am On Sep 02, 2010
freedoman:

Hello,
Please can anyone help me out. My DSTV decoder is no longer coming on. I think its my generator that spoilt it. What can I do?

It is power problem. It could be the "choke" or the power IC. It could even be the fuse if you are lucky. Any good technician would be able to fix it.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by yemoxtra(m): 12:04am On Sep 03, 2010
Hi samuel in ph,(an everybdy) please can you send di rdv setup process to my mail box siemy@yuurok.com am using  strong 69x hav bin tryen to input it but its still nt worken am using rdv@ eutel w4 thanks,
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by ayibatonye(m): 5:23pm On Sep 03, 2010
thanks freshp, I will not make that mistake again, but i having one challenge I splited 10 channels to about 20 rooms but from the first room some of the channels are clear while others are not, some one pls help what do I need to make all these channels clear
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by nearest(m): 8:36am On Sep 04, 2010
Hello, i have an arrangement of two dishes and i strong decoder ie 69x, but now i want to use the same dishes and another decoder, strong's first my tv decoder, i understand i'll need dual lnbf, but my question is how much is it, and how do i connect it using the disecq, also how do i set the decoder ie the one i'm adding?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by ayibatonye(m): 3:23pm On Sep 10, 2010
@all pls am in port harcourt can I a 2.4m pan to nail nilesat I mean with the right LNB smiley
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by koonde(m): 7:41pm On Sep 18, 2010
hi I have str4669x, I can get startimes but encripted how can I unencript it even though there is no startimes transmition in my state
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by mdd4: 11:49am On Sep 20, 2010
pls can sombody help, am new on this yard. pls i hav 1m dish can track sirius 5e with if yes where do i face and i ve be trying witout result ,
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by mdd4: 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2010
at 1st let me say a big thax to fta memba and the gurus, my hands re up. olofofo,eitan weldone. am new here i ve read alot but i still ve som problems. i need sombody to help tracking siriu 5e or astra 4, pls where do i face my 1m dish, wat elevation and currently am trying wit f-12605 v, srt-30000or 29950 put me right. i appriciat thanks. sad
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by oceanet: 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2010
hi guys and ladies hope der is a lady in the house,,,,i must confess you folks are doing something great here and also living a legacy behind,,,,,am new here but i have some issues, am working on a Gyro satellite system for a vessel my problems is if i connect a dstv box to it i can find any signal but if i connect a strong receiver i get good signal please advice me my location is phc, 08033428225, thnx guys
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by oceanet: 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2010
hi guys and ladies hope der is a lady in the house,,,,i must confess you folks are doing something great here and also living a legacy behind,,,,,am new here but i have some issues, am working on a Gyro satellite system for a vessel my problems is if i connect a dstv box to it i can't find any signal but if i connect a strong receiver i get good signal please advice me my location is phc, 08033428225, thnx guys and remain bless
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by chris7272: 2:49pm On Sep 27, 2010
@ all

thank you for your assistance, i have tried a lot to nail some station but to no avail may be is the tp that is wrong or the hitv decorder that was given the problem i follow all the tps posted on this forum pls. kindly assist since you believe in do it yourself.

thank.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by cpatra(f): 12:03pm On Sep 30, 2010
Pls can someone help me with my Space satellite channel installation. Almost all the channels are scrambled. I've tried my best to search for free channels but am not making any progress. Pls Nairalanders I need direction on how to install those channels.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Tunsbobo(m): 7:30am On Oct 02, 2010
(i own a match viewing centre)I thought that after buying an hitv decoder, installation is free.Not until yesterday when i bought an hitv decoder 4 N15000 and the guy who wanted to install the decoder 4 me asked for N4000 as installation fee.I want to know if this is the correct price or maybe the guy wants to dupe me, pls help.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Tunsbobo(m): 7:30am On Oct 02, 2010
(i own a match viewing centre)I thought that after buying an hitv decoder, installation is free.Not until yesterday when i bought an hitv decoder 4 N15000 and the guy who wanted to install the decoder 4 me asked for N4000 as installation fee.I want to know if this is the correct price or maybe the guy wants to dupe me, pls help.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Tunsbobo(m): 7:35am On Oct 02, 2010
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Lov4sat(m): 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2010
Tunsbobo:

It is a two way thing Bro. it either you pay him 4k or you do it yourself I believe that this thread can guide you with the installation process
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Sweetsudan(m): 7:56pm On Oct 03, 2010
pls i'm a newbie who would like to know more about how to use my hitv satelite to browse for free. someone said that i should get a cisco linksys or a 3com or 3link router what are they and hw do i get them and how much does it cost? anybody?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Done8: 11:24am On Oct 11, 2010
Respect to all gurus in the house. May your wonderful brain never diminish. I need help urgently on my dishes. I have a mytv dish, a hitv dish and one of those mesh big satellites. I combine mytv and the mesh. The problem is sometimes all the ku band satellites like nss/ku, w3/7, astra and eutelsat will just cease. I mean no symbol quality and rate. It may come back after some hours or days , Without touching it. I use a strong decoder and also a hitv decoder. I need ur help cos its just frustratin. I miss a lot of football matches due to this. I've even tried changing the position of nss/ku to that of c band and mytv on the diseqc. Its stil the same
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by microgint: 12:40pm On Oct 11, 2010
D_one_1

Change your diseqc switch, it's failing.  Also make sure the cables are not bridging.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Hotwire(m): 9:33am On Oct 12, 2010
@tunsbobo,
Dont be penny wise pound foolish. Negotiate with the man to install for you since it is a viewing centre. Learning how to intall is not a one day jouney.
But stay glued to him while he does it so that you will get an idea in case strong wind changed the dish direction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (95) (Reply)

Free to Air codes / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.