Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) (33652 Views)

Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) / Preparation For Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Go Down)

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:30am On Oct 03, 2016
brightalo1010:
whatever,whichever ...all I needed is you and laveda your angel's attention,I see where she called you asslicker right?

Hahahahahaha me? Ass licker?.... It's now obvious you don't know how to read or you have comprehension problem...please go away, you're boring.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by brightalo1010: 10:31am On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

You're boring undecided

Where's CplusJason.... That one is more entertaining.... Abi is he googling his next response grin

I am not here to entertain laveda's asslicker.....that's why I want to bore you to death.so leave Cplusjason.and face me .

3 Likes

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Donpoker9(m): 10:32am On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Awwww... Don't be sad..... grin...

Coward.

tell that to your old sick pman
anumpam

2 Likes

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:32am On Oct 03, 2016
brightalo1010:

I am not here to entertain laveda's asslicker.....that's why I want to bore you to death.so leave Cplusjason.and face me .

undecided

1 Share

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by brightalo1010: 10:33am On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Hahahahahaha me? Ass licker?.... It's now obvious you don't know how to read or you have comprehension problem...please go away, you're boring.
I said I wanna bore you to death,I have all the problems you can think of both comprehension and reading,even seeing . ayam not going away,I am jobless and dwells here on NL.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:34am On Oct 03, 2016
Donpoker9:

tell that to your old sick pman

anumpam

Painment..... Only to abuse people folks una sabi when something don pain them. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by brightalo1010: 10:35am On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

undecided
Mr Laveda's asslicker responding with meme means nothing just write.bring it on.the more you fire the more laveda's ass you'll lick.

2 Likes

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Sexytemi(f): 10:36am On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

(Throws chips at him)

Enjoy brother.... grin.. ..the "league of monarchs" wants to take me on a death ride. grin

And you just had to involve league of monarchs in your plays, can't you just play without involving league of monarchs?.... would you be happy if awon werey was mentioned simply because two of it's members are playing with others?
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:38am On Oct 03, 2016
Sexytemi:

And you just had to involve league of monarchs in your plays, can't you just play without involving league of monarchs?.... would you be happy if awon werey was mentioned simply because two of it's members are playing with others?

Question is..... Do I care? grin
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Donpoker9(m): 10:40am On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Painment..... Only to abuse people folks una sabi when something don pain them. grin

wetin pain me?

are you not proud of your leperous father?

is it my fault you were abadoned over there?

how is it my fault you came back like a prodigal bastard?

jeff how is it my fault that you are a failure??

i wont indulge you, dont push me to the wall

becareful
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Laveda(f): 10:43am On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

undecided

Abeg that one is way too dumb! You fit ignore am?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:44am On Oct 03, 2016
Donpoker9:

wetin pain me?

are you not proud of your leperous father?

is it my fault you were abadoned over there?

how is it my fault you came back like a prodigal bastard?

jeff how is it my fault that you are a failure??

i wont indulge you, dont push me to the wall

becareful

This one wants to tell us his life story grin

Sorry you hear...Jesus loves you grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:44am On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:

Abeg that one is way too dumb! You fit ignore am?

I figured grin
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by brightalo1010: 10:46am On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Azzin ehn! grin.....and I thought it was gonna be a boring holiday.... Fate has sent puppets to entertain me. grin
Come on don't be a coward that you're calling others, bring on Laveda with you...fate brought puppets to you,so better enjoy one of the boring puppet...like I said i want to bore you to death.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Donpoker9(m): 10:47am On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

This one wants to tell us his life story grin
Sorry you hear...Jesus loves you grin

k
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:48am On Oct 03, 2016
Sexytemi:

I know you wouldn't care, how can you care when your brain is so filled up with virgina juice, or are you not the one who left all the way from east to west just to meet a lady, you're so sex starved that you enter bus to come down to west for sex.
Your ability to think and care is so messed up with too much menstrual blood for you to think or reason...you need help and I'd advice you go get the help ASAP.

East to west? Buhahahahahahahahahahaha..... I been think say you get sense... I thought wrong.... Tell your information minister to do his homework very well. grin
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Donpoker9(m): 10:49am On Oct 03, 2016
Sexytemi:

I know you wouldn't care, how can you care when your brain is so filled up with virgina juice, or are you not the one who left all the way from east to west just to meet a lady, you're so sex starved that you enter bus to come down to west for sex.
Your ability to think and care is so messed up with too much menstrual blood for you to think or reason...you need help and I'd advice you go get the help ASAP.

my fairyqueen biko ignore the failure, we all know his story

he is good for nothing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Franchise21(m): 10:50am On Oct 03, 2016
photoshoot:

Answer: dicck
U n Laveda na 5&6 grin
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:50am On Oct 03, 2016
Donpoker9:

k

Go and sin no more. grin
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:51am On Oct 03, 2016
Donpoker9:

my fairyqueen biko ignore the failure, we all know his story

he is good for nothing

See them.. grin...

Miserable people always want people to be like them grin...... Unfortunately that's not how the world works. grin
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Laveda(f): 10:52am On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I figured grin
I'm leaving here. lipsrsealed

cheesy I preach love, not fight..
tongue Oya make we go, no engage them. . . You aren't the reason for their frustrations.

The image isn't funny, dazzal!!
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:54am On Oct 03, 2016
Now I understand why DonLino calls them "league of lowlifes" hahahahahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Donpoker9(m): 10:56am On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

See them.. grin...

Miserable people always want people to be like them grin...... Unfortunately that's not how the world works. grin

this mad man wetin be your problem na?

you should know by now that you are worthless, i cant play in the sand with you.. i believe you know why

now run along, go find your mates..bloody fool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:57am On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:

I'm leaving here. lipsrsealed

cheesy I preach love, not fight..
tongue Oya make we go, no engage them. . . You aren't the reason for their frustrations.

The image isn't funny, dazzal!!

Lemme biko lol... .I dey fight? grin...e sef I'm a lover not a fighter.... I'm helping them release the tension in their heads so that they can be health and be useful later. grin.... So if throwing jabs at me and calling me names will make them feel better... Please... Let them continue.... grin..... I'm in a good and generous mood today biko

3 Likes

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:58am On Oct 03, 2016
Donpoker9:

this mad man wetin be your problem na?

you should know by now that you are worthless, i cant play in the sand with you.. i believe you know why

now run along, go find your mates..bloody fool

Donpoker grin...... What's the meaning of your name? grin
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Sexytemi(f): 10:59am On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

East to west? Buhahahahahahahahahahaha..... I been think say you get sense... I thought wrong.... Tell your information minister to do his homework very well. grin

You were disgraced here on Nairaland Na, so no need denying it for we all know the story.

i'll just advice you to desist from involving a whole group in your confrontations even if it's members are involved in it for it might backfire on you....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Laveda(f): 11:00am On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Lemme biko lol... .I dey fight? grin...e sef I'm a lover not a fighter.... I'm helping them release the tension in their heads so that they can be health and be useful later. grin.... So if throwing jabs at me and calling me names will make them feel better... Please... Let them continue.... grin..... I'm in a good and generous mood today biko
grin they must be feeling themselves now.
Some people are funny tho, keeping "hate" in them for who doesn't care..

So many others said the thread isn't funny, but they choose to pick on us, shows you how stupid some kids can be.
If you're gonna engage these nonentities, then good, I'm outta here hunnie.
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Donpoker9(m): 11:01am On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Donpoker grin...... What's the meaning of your name? grin

ask the leper you call a father
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Sexytemi(f): 11:02am On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Now I understand why DonLino calls them "league of lowlifes" hahahahahahaha

The same way you guys are know as awon mad people 100%gringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin, it's so funny how awon mad people of yours is so full of s.luts and wh.ores.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:04am On Oct 03, 2016
Sexytemi:

You were disgraced here on Nairaland Na, so no need denying it for we all know the story.

i'll just advice you to desist from involving a whole group in your confrontations even if it's members are involved in it for it might backfire on you....

Err, me?... Disgraced?.. Only God know wetin una dey smoke lol....

Your body just dey shack you shaaa.. grin
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:05am On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:

grin they must be feeling themselves now.
Some people are funny tho, keeping "hate" in them for who doesn't care..

So many others said the thread isn't funny, but they choose to pick on us, shows you how stupid some kids can be.
If you're gonna engage these nonentities, then good, I'm outta here hunnie.

Let them keep hating,.... grin

Me go soon commot.... I wan play go ICM... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23)

Girls Fight Naked Over A Man - Photos / Funke Akindele Dabbing On The Street Of London (pics And Videos) / How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.