Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,426 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) (33756 Views)

Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) / Preparation For Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Go Down)

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:45am On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

grin
So funny!!
In case I missed the sarcasm in your post...
====>>> follow the Mark and join her out!!

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Look at this amphibious Fowl grin.......come and "scalp" na.... If it will add value to your life.... Please scalp away... I'm generous like that..... grin...... When you're done... You drop your phone and go back to miserable life. grin

It's a public holiday after all.... grin.. So please.. .scalp away "Dad".

*opens plantain chips * grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by yorhmienerd(m): 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2016
This is getting bloody
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

So funny!!

In case I missed the sarcasm in your post...

====>>> follow the Mark and join her out!!

Go dey talk like say na him papa get NL

"Follow the mark and join her out" grin..... Funny boy
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Go dey talk like say na him papa get NL
"Follow the mark and join her out" grin..... Funny boy
K
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by EmperorLee(m): 12:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided on and off? Is u now light with switch?

E pass switch sef cheesy
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
you insult my boss because you join league of lowlifes, jeffreyjamez ignore this dick hole

Lol I don even forget about the whole issue sef.
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Franchise21(m): 1:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:

undecided

And since I didn't walk away?

This is nairaland, a forum where I can freely state what I feel about a thread.
Now see the comments almost everyone didn't find it funny including you!

Don't come here telling me what I should do and what I shouldn't, thank you.
And others stated wat dey felt bouh d thread, why u nw attacking them?

2 Likes

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Franchise21(m): 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2016
Sexytemi:

well Mr jeffreyjamez, im done with you and please try and stop involving league of monarchs in your woes
Please leave dat dude n his clique of mad people... He's actually enjoying ur reply cos he's wanking to it

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2016
Franchise21:
Please leave dat dude n his clique of mad people... He's actually enjoying ur reply cos he's wanking to it

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Sexytemi(f): 1:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
Franchise21:

Lol
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Franchise21(m): 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Franchise21(m): 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Your eyes must have been accustomed to read dick sizes from afar..

Kudos... keep up the good work....

During child birth, all you need do is sneeze and the baby falls off... no need to push ..

Because by then, all you have left is this...
Lol... That pix best describes her kitten... grin

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by brightalo1010: 1:57pm On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:

Every woman prays to give birth without much pains and stress, if my case is gonna be this "sweet" then fine!

sad I don't want a ban cause of you, I'll pass.
give birth? that is if you still have a womb na,all this abortions and washing of womb,you don dey wash all your children away.

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:04pm On Oct 03, 2016
Franchise21:
Lol... That pix best describes her kitten... grin

lol... Aunty sperm Bot changed your pynanni to kitten..

hahahaha
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by rosalieene(f): 2:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

I'm fine bae...how is Ogun state...hearing lotta bad news from there of late... embarassed
Ogun is fine
which news have u been hearing biko
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by joseph1832ng: 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:

Every woman prays to give birth without much pains and stress, if my case is gonna be this "sweet" then fine!

sad I don't want a ban cause of you, I'll pass.
grin grin
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by brightalo1010: 2:10pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez and Laveda........The Nairaland jobless guy is here waiting for una if I no see u guys attacks on me it will reduce my stay here....u guys should invite others..

When attacking me no meme,no long long grammar,just cut it short and simple because bashing with big grammar na waste.

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by falconey(m): 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

During child birth, all you need do is sneeze and the baby falls off... no need to push ..

LWKM hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Laveda(f): 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2016
joseph1832ng:
grin grin

Had to mind my use of words. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by rosalieene(f): 2:15pm On Oct 03, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

hahahahahahah
biafrabushboy you won't kill me

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:18pm On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:

Had to mind my use of words. cheesy

I no go ICM again sad
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2016
The exchanges on the thread are what's actually funny to me.

Chai. Lavëda should hold the undisputed award -all-time - for the most bullied, if not despised romancelander. I pity the girl at times.

Cursed be upon the nîgga who started the #Laveda_ is a whøre/cheerful giver' trend. A tag that sticked tightly and would take a new sobriquet to get rid off.

2 Likes

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Laveda(f): 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I no go ICM again sad
Ogini?

You don go work ba? grin
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by rosalieene(f): 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2016
prestigerhyme, greatness22 come and see drama
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by SirRemmy: 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
hi all. Wo de here
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:

Ogini?

You don go work ba? grin

I no wan see wetin go annoy me grin

Yeah..I vex go Office...I get some shii to run wink
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Laveda(f): 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I no wan see wetin go annoy me grin

Yeah..I vex go Office...I get some shii to run wink
You no just like rest.

I dey try download that song, lyrics dope!
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Franchise21(m): 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

lol... Aunty sperm Bot changed your pynanni to kitten..

hahahaha
I tire for them ooh
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:

You no just like rest.

I dey try download that song, lyrics dope!

I will rest when I'm dead grin

aswear....my beats pill is doing justice to the beat grin
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by greatness22(m): 2:33pm On Oct 03, 2016
rosalieene:
prestigerhyme, greatness22 come and see drama
Lol, rossy, ayam here sweetie. cheesy

I see blood everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23)

Man Reveals The Hypocritical Nature Of Nigerian Ladies / My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me / "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.