Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) (33580 Views)

Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) / Preparation For Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Go Down)

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:06am On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:
grin
And this nonentity just wants to join..
Abeg swerve.
Do I look like I want to offer you something between my legs??...
Meet the guy below...
Now swerve..=====>>

5 Likes

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:07am On Oct 03, 2016
Sexytemi:

The same way you guys are know as awon mad people 100%gringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin, it's so funny how awon mad people of yours is so full of s.luts and wh.ores.

Temi Temi..... grin.....no be everybody be your "friend" o....
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Sexytemi(f): 11:07am On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Err, me?... Disgraced?.. Only God know wetin una dey smoke lol....

Your body just dey shack you shaaa.. grin

well Mr jeffreyjamez, im done with you and please try and stop involving league of monarchs in your woes

3 Likes

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Sexytemi(f): 11:08am On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Temi Temi..... grin.....no be everybody be your "friend" o....

gringringringrin same way no b everybody be your enemygrin

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Laveda(f): 11:08am On Oct 03, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Meet the guy below...

Now swerve..=====>>
Even a mad woman won't accept the 2inch you have in between your legs, that's if you even have.

3 Likes

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:09am On Oct 03, 2016
Sexytemi:

well Mr jeffreyjamez, im done with you and please try and stop involving league of monarchs in your woes

Bye Felicia grin
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:10am On Oct 03, 2016
Sexytemi:

gringringringrin same way no b everybody be your enemygrin

Me no get enemy o.. grin
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:11am On Oct 03, 2016
Donpoker9:

ask the leper you call a father

(In my Canadian Accent)

You feel better eh? cheesy
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:15am On Oct 03, 2016
sad ohohoh, uncle, dnt fyt yet. Goan update 1st. If u update finish you can come back and fyt embarassed
BiafraBushBoy:

Meet the guy below...

Now swerve..=====>>

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by zicoraads: 11:15am On Oct 03, 2016
I love the thread grin cheesy

Y'all added some sugar to it...made it lively and all. Please continue... tongue

3 Likes

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:15am On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:

Even a mad woman won't accept the 2inch you have in between your legs, that's if you even have.

Your eyes must have been accustomed to read dick sizes from afar..

Kudos... keep up the good work....

During child birth, all you need do is sneeze and the baby falls off... no need to push ..

Because by then, all you have left is this...

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:16am On Oct 03, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
sad ohohoh, uncle, dnt fyt yet. Goan update 1st. If u update finish you can come back and fyt embarassed

Lol... I will...

But don't tell them you saw me here ooo...

Let me go and start typing..
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:17am On Oct 03, 2016
cheesy emperorlee! Is u reading what ayam reading?
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Berbierklaus(f): 11:17am On Oct 03, 2016
Four pages of pummeling gringringrin

Buhahahahahahahahah

2 Likes

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by thesuave10(m): 11:19am On Oct 03, 2016
This thread tho grin. Y'all should chill...
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Laveda(f): 11:19am On Oct 03, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Your eyes must have been accustomed to read dick sizes from afar..

Kudos... keep up the good work....

During child birth, all you need do is sneeze and the baby falls off... no need to push ..

Because by then, all you have left is this...
Every woman prays to give birth without much pains and stress, if my case is gonna be this "sweet" then fine!

sad I don't want a ban cause of you, I'll pass.
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by brightalo1010: 11:23am On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:

see this money for hand girl too dey talk about size....mtweeee

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:23am On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:

Every woman prays to give birth without much pains and stress, if my case is gonna be this "sweet" then fine!

sad I don't want a ban cause of you, I'll pass.

Hahahahaha..

With that kinda kitty kat??

no wonder you can accommodate both jefferyjames and a host of others perfectly fine...

I give you a title... "hole of ages"...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by EmperorLee(m): 11:27am On Oct 03, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cheesy empero rlee! Is u reading what ayam reading?

I dey go on and off jaare.

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:28am On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I don check OP profile, na now I understand why the gutless winnies dey jerk off anyhow for the thread grin

Wetin do your whatsapp? undecided

Well if I can jerk off to Op picture and use laveda picture to scare little children at night,

Then it is a good deal...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Donlino(m): 11:29am On Oct 03, 2016
Oh!...... League of lowlifes don dey show themselves... Where their leader Lordscent... You no go come hold your minions ba.
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:31am On Oct 03, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Well if I can jerk off to Op picture and use laveda picture to scare little children at night,

Then it is a good deal...

Okay,
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:31am On Oct 03, 2016
undecided on and off? Is u now light with switch?
EmperorLee:

I dey go on and off jaare.
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:32am On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:

Hmmm apart from my _pussy, is there anyother thing your brain can come up with?

smiley you've never been there, and never will you be, so how do you tell?
You think because your 2inch dick swims in the _pussy of all the girls you've smashed, that's why you're generalizing? grin

See, you aren't worth the stress, you aren't. smiley if I'm gonna get banned at least for a worthy person. sad

You sef ehn! undecided
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:33am On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:

Hmmm apart from my _pussy, is there anyother thing your brain can come up with?

smiley you've never been there, and never will you be, so how do you tell?
You think because your 2inch dick swims in the _pussy of all the girls you've smashed, that's why you're generalizing? grin

See, you aren't worth the stress, you aren't. smiley if I'm gonna get banned at least for a worthy person. sad

Hahahaha...

Let's leave the pussyy now...

let's go to the face... Look at the Op and look at yourself...

Do you ever think God is a partial god??

lol....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:35am On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Okay,
Good
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:36am On Oct 03, 2016
cheesy okay, i winor tell them. Bad boy in romance section, good boy in Literature section.

Continue grin
BiafraBushBoy:

Lol... I will...

But don't tell them you saw me here ooo...

Let me go and start typing..

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Donlino(m): 11:37am On Oct 03, 2016
Lordscent!! angry
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:39am On Oct 03, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cheesy okay, i winor tell them. Bad boy in romance section, good boy in Literature section.

Continue grin

Hahahaha... romance section is the dumping ground of Nairaland na...

So that's how we roll... Am off dear...

Expect in 10mins time!!
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Glassdoll(f): 11:40am On Oct 03, 2016
What's going on here?

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:43am On Oct 03, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Good

I hit a wall, I thought that I would hurt myself
Oh I was sure, your words would leave me unconscious
And on the floor I'd be lying cold, lifeless
But I hit a wall, I hit 'em all, watch the fall
You're just another brick and I'm a sledgehammer
You're just another brick and I'm a sledgehammer

grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23)

Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke / Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? / Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.