Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy (46060 Views)

My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy / Dating A Stingy Guy / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by beautiful232(f): 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Lol you never jam be that grin

e pain me as she carry the matter come social media...

if you are going out on a date with a guy...you have to go out with your money too

so men can be funny....

if the guy buy her up and down....she go call the guy mumu....I know girls very well....

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Laveda(f): 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Talk put for the matter na grin

undecided I just tire..

Some guys broke, come mumu at the same time.
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by bukatyne(f): 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2016
Well, good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 15, 2016
Riddler32:

Why? Because you got a low IQ, no regards for females, maybe broke, communication skill is nothing to write home about, no prospect, lack self confidence etc. Least i forget, you are meeting the wrong ladies because of your level of reasoning. The list continues.

Hahahahahahaha

You sound like you're being fuccked in the ass

Let me suck your dick so you will calm down
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by MrWhaley: 4:03pm On Nov 15, 2016
beautiful232:

ha ha ha

e pain you.....

sorry you hear........no worry one guy go come carry you go buy you ice cream......

modafuker
Mumu. I am a GUY. It's obvious from my username.

If you have traded your senses for something trivial,go get a refund. It's not worth it.

Now,shoo. Be on your way.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 15, 2016
repogirl:
the girl was on her own and he invited her out, na she beg am before? We understand the point you are trying to make but it doesnt apply here. The girl even has her own ride which she used to pick him up, she no try? She should pick up all the bills on a date she didn't even budget for also? Haba!

She has been refusing until she heard ..I wld like to spoil u. Na d bait for lashing free punaniii be dat.
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:03pm On Nov 15, 2016
beautiful232:

e pain me as she carry the matter come social media...

if you are going out on a date with a guy...you have to go out with your money too

so men can be funny....

if the guy buy her up and down....she go call the guy mumu....I know girls very well....

....but the guy Bleep up!

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by iamphotoshoot(m): 4:03pm On Nov 15, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

[b]Be like you no know say my head no dey [/b]house...... undecided.....stay away from me... Me and you no be mate... Na the last time I go warn you be this.

Very obvious.
Won ti fi ori e gba paro undecided
If you comment _stupidly, expect me.
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Kdiva(f): 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
all of you calling her a gold digger or dependent female ,did you actually read what she typed? she drove to his house to pick up the lazy being... he asked her out and not the other way round. the people here claiming team white girls.. do you actually think she won't dump your sorry @ss if you don't attempt to pay for the date YOU asked her out on? smh.. and the females here claiming miss Independent, I reserve my comments.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by awakeuche(m): 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
Vain women, I'm horribly attracted to vain and selfish women... God help me.
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Laveda(f): 4:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
beautiful232:

ha ha ha ha ha ha

e pain you my sister......sorry sorry sorry

ha ha ha ha ha

I no blame you, sense scarce for your head..

Get off my mentions, lemme converse with sensible people.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
Benz4pimp:
Too bad,empty barrels like you lick asses but sorry,no I don't....call those guys stingy,what will you call the ladies?hoes!!!respect to every lady that carries vex money along on a date....

Me lick ass?..... Lol you don't know me then....I know a gold digging hoe wen I see one, and I know a lady that's worth my money.... For me to ask babe out say make we go date, I know wetin I see......my peeps wey know me know say I no dey spend money anyhow untop woman matter...
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
Different Strokes for different spokes he initiated the date but didnt have the intention of paying he will not be the first he will not be the last.

I always have my spending money when invited anywhere or I simply dont go if I dont have.

If it was me I would think he is selfish to myself stop seeing him but I won't tell the world no one knows tomorrow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by joycesims(f): 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
repogirl:
well...the ones I know personally also won't behave this way but you see them on Nairaland forming like every girl is out to milk them dry. Lol.

Lol, and some of them we know personally could be here, its just wash u know, I don't think they mean what they say sha

But you're kinda right, some of them are Cray too.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by repogirl(f): 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
elfmann:

She has been refusing until she heard ..I wld like to spoil u. Na d bait for lashing free punaniii be dat.
loool! The guy no bait the correct chick since she obviously isnt the give it up for free type.
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by symbianDON(m): 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2016
dude is a huge embarrassment to real men. why the heck do you ask a lady out on a date and you don't wanna pick the bills? daz crazy....it isn't like she asked to be to treated to a date!! big ups to all real men out there.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Riddler32: 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Hahahahahahaha

You sound like you're being fuccked in the ass

Let me suck your dick so you will calm down

Men, you really displayed you low self esteem, and sub-zero IQ now. Guy develop yourself and go places.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2016
iamphotoshoot:

Very obvious.
Won ti fi ori e gba paro undecided
If you comment _stupidly, expect me.

My stupidity is your intelligence... Failed human being.... Crawl back to your paymasters you're trying to impress.. ..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by beautiful232(f): 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2016
Laveda:

I no blame you, sense scarce for your head..
Get off my mentions, lemme converse with sensible people.

hahahahahahahhahahahahhahaha
I still feel your pains

pls take one bag of pure water...you will be fine
fool

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Laveda(f): 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
KissChrix:

Lave Lave , you still wanna get spoiled? wink

Huh? If you got the cash. wink Just don't be like the guy we talking about here. grin
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
Laveda:

undecided I just tire..

Some guys broke, come mumu at the same time.

You dey mind them grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Annalise(f): 4:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
UdohOby:
Only God knows what you ate that made him change his mind not to pay your bills.

I even found it so difficult to comprehend what she was writing.

As a single girl, I never ate more than what I could pay for on a date, I always went out with money on any date I had. Ladies of nowadays, I no dey too understand them sef. The kind of respect I got from the guy I was dating then and his friends was awesome. He always told his friends that I was so independent.
Maybe when young ladies stop depending on men to take care of their every need, we will start getting our respect back. The kind of insult I read from NL guys to ladies these days is really disheartening.
#bringbackourrespectladies

It's like you're looking for boyfriend on nairaland

5 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by iluvpomo(m): 4:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
Why does she write with such poor grammar?
Abeg. Change the description to African American girl and NOT Nigerian.
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Annalise(f): 4:11pm On Nov 15, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

This is the one of the many reasons why i will never spend money on any girl

Make i die any day i spend or give money to any girl excluding my sisters

Why won't she spend on me or give me some money ??

Why would i spend money on any girl ??

Does she work for me ??

What else does she bring to the table except her stinky pussy ??

Eyah. It's only stinky pussy girls that are attracted to you.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by beautiful232(f): 4:11pm On Nov 15, 2016
MrWhaley:

Mumu. I am a GUY. It's obvious from my username.

If you have traded your senses for something trivial,go get a refund. It's not worth it.

Now,shoo. Be on your way.

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah

oh oh oh... a guy can still buy you ice cream na

modafuker....

idiot.....

stupid thing.....if you mind your business next time...your life go better small

small fool....

join your sister@ oh oh..I don forget her name

drink the one bag of pure water weh I buy......foolish goat

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by LoveJesus87(m): 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2016
UdohOby:
Only God knows what you ate that made him change his mind not to pay your bills.

As a single girl, I never ate more than what I could pay for on a date, I always went out with money on any date I had. Ladies of nowadays, I no dey too understand them sef. The kind of respect I got from the guy I was dating then and his friends was awesome. He always told his friends that I was so independent.
Maybe when young ladies stop depending on men to take care of their every need, we will start getting our respect back. The kind of insult I read from NL guys to ladies these days is really disheartening.
This is wonderful. Really! So we still got ladies like you around?? Unbelievable shocked me ah would like to know you better wink
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2016
Annalise:

It's like you're looking for boyfriend on nairaland

Buahahahaha

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Annalise(f): 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2016
beautiful232:
Lol

so just because he didn't pay for your movie made him a stingy guy?

when you start giving yourself respect by paying your bills you will see guys that will respect you and do much more then paying for your movie

broke ass gal...be looking for who to take you buy you dinner and pay for your movie

NONSENSE!!!!

I've noticed that most nairaland single women just type stuff to get the approval of men.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by ferrari45: 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2016
This habbit of some girls wearing, Earrings, Nose ring, Plenty necklace, Belly button ring, Leg chain, Bangles e.t.c... Is getting out of hand! A girl fell down today and sounded like STAINLESS PLATE[/quote]

joke of d century...
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by christhavemercy(f): 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
UdohOby:

let us hear word! That guy is too cheap. be there forming miss independent until a guy will use ur eye to see weeee

5 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by austinbrown: 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
Correct guy, na this kind thing fit Nigerian girls, their long throat too much
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Blessograo(f): 4:19pm On Nov 15, 2016
In my opinion, I think if a lady is going on a date she got invited to, then the guy should pay but the lady should eat like she's paying for two. No be by force to eat sef, a drink is enough. If you hungry go for snacks, no be by force to eat rice, pounded yam or fish. Some will even eat and eat the bone of the chicken, but make sure you go with your T.Fare.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

31 Problems Of Good Looking People / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month / 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.