Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,255 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? (56259 Views)

Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted / What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. / Man Returns Lady's Number After She Played Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Towncrier007(m): 11:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
ipain:
you mother is a sex tool. You sister is a sex tool, your daughter will be sex tool you fool. I you don't learn to respect women, learn to respect the woman that gave birth to you you fool and moronic simpleton. It's very obvious you grew up in a home where women are treated a rag and I see your dad turned your mother into sex tool.

It's high time some drilled senses into skulls like yours.

Just because some girls mess up their body does not give you forking audacity to rob it on other girls. Women deserve respect. I won't take this from you. If this will me derailing this thread just to get point across, So be it.

Someone like you will give birth to daughter and announce to the world that an innocent : "Na ashawo I born" when asked what's the gender of your child. How degrading? Or your friends will say "na ashawo you born" and morons like you will sheepishly smile.

Nonsense!
God bless you and help you to become happy and joyful in life, I don't curse people that curse me. Am a child of God.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by madjune(m): 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
Women regret all the time.

Even when the skool drop out they dumped come later hammer.
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by mengho(m): 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
op, erase dat last point, infact if she agrees to do that without marriage even jokingly, i will dump her sharp sharp even if she is d only woman remaining 4 dis world.

Beside a girl dat shows love soo easily without a bit of yanga & shyness makes me feel something is very wrong
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by ipain: 11:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
numericalguy:
Nearly all Nigerian girls would have played hard to get only to regret it later on but most will never accept they have ever made a regrettable mistake.
no mind them. I just dey look dem as dem dey lie. Some mumu dey talk about not feeling anything for the person. They fail to realise that love alone is not enough cos those things fade away with time.
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
lordyugo:

truth is most girls will want u to try a lil harder when they like u to prove hw much u value them, so atimes that cn b translated to mean playing hard to get
Well that's just silly ....that's why some are still single!
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by LoveJesus87(m): 11:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
Towncrier007:

but deep deep down there might be an Atom of true love the dude got for you, For a man to keep asking you out for like 3years, then he got the trait of staying with you forever. so baby see reasons with such dude.
ole. Thief. E dey prepare im way down already grin dey take style enta her head and d mumu girl too go dey tink say she dey show herself grin grin
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 17, 2016
If your girlfriend keeps on posting 'I love you God'.
She's lying... She is cheating on you with 'Godfrey',
'Godwin' or 'Godswill'. #Guys_Take_Note

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by ipain: 11:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
Naikkie:
Yes, very well...and I was glad I did.

I was young and very naive and scared of relationships, tough I didn't go the insulting them route, I practically said no and stood by it. I was younger than my peers while at the University and during my first job after school.

I later accepted 1 around the period I left my first job (I was older), and alas the guy turned out not to be worth it smiley

At least my life is void of heartbreaks...but I still feel I lost some good guyz...
you are the ONLY that has spoken truly. ALL others are bloody LIARS starting from first page.

Keep it up girl. I like people who are honest.

How can all the girls who have commented say they have never regretted turning down guys. Na wa o. That kind lie dey make devil look like learner in lying 301 course

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by lordyugo: 11:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
Raine80:

Well that's just silly ....that's why some are still single!

I Like that.keep telling girls its nt bout hw long it takes.
truth is " playing hard to get" is relative cos it depends on d girl tho, wat might b playing hard to A might not be to B vice versa
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
... Wisdom is the principal thing in all these things. Acquire one today and see how you will manage these situations effortlessly.
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Qc1(m): 11:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
Raine80:

It will be cruel to be with someone just because you feel sorry for them. I cannot say yes when I have no feelings ,chemistry or common ground with that person. It's about being compatible and complimenting each other. I am not perfect by all means I am realistic. Relationships should not be about trying to make it work. It should work.

Do you live in Toronto or Qc?.
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by piousMind(m): 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
Raine80:

Well if he says "what's wrong with me?" when I have tried to be polite I will break it down. Do a power point presentation if I have to.

EnhEnh!!!

Some dude never get it tho
if only dudes will get a life...and it will be the other way round
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by opey112(m): 11:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
ipain:
you mother is a sex tool. You sister is a sex tool, your daughter will be sex tool you fool. I you don't learn to respect women, learn to respect the woman that gave birth to you you fool and moronic simpleton. It's very obvious you grew up in a home where women are treated a rag and I see your dad turned your mother into sex tool.

It's high time some drilled senses into skulls like yours.

Just because some girls mess up their body does not give you forking audacity to rob it on other girls. Women deserve respect. I won't take this from you. If this will me derailing this thread just to get point across, So be it.

Someone like you will give birth to daughter and announce to the world that an innocent : "Na ashawo I born" when asked what's the gender of your child. How degrading? Or your friends will say "na ashawo you born" and morons like you will sheepishly smile.

Nonsense!
omo this babe they vex....He crossed the line.....Women deserves respect,they are our mother.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Igbaba2: 11:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
same is happening 2 me nw wt a lady. Buh i wana borne her nw. I don vex sef!
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
Nah.. I no like u.. I no like u be dat.. I like u.. I like u nani..
Even if I say no..and I like him..I will do it in a way that he will still be around..until I'm ready.. No regrets abeg
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by ipain: 11:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
truthsayer007:

Hahaha..Let the War begin ! This thread will be interesting cheesy cheesy cheesy

Grabs a Mighty bowl of popcorn...Waiting for the guy's reply grin
The guy don chill because I put him in the picture. Over 90% of the time when these idiots talk like that, they do not see how they connected to the same picture. They automatically forget their mother is woman, their sister is woman and their daughter will be woman. I had to make him see how he is also insulting those female gender in is bloodline.
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by DonaTee(f): 11:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
prettythicksme:
Op,i wont lie cos all liar will go to hell fire. cheesy Me and hard to get are like bread and butter and i have never regrt playing d shii.#teamphtg

hahahaha hard to get na me get am A1. But if I ll date u when im ready I ll let u knw frm d start. Jus a lil time to get my mind in sync.

If I see d 1 wey no go work I say from day1. No time

It always worked for me shaa.
Now my hard to play games n my hubbys 007 stalking of the past is a huge comic relief wen we start yabbing each other
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by ipain: 11:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
opey112:
omo this babe they vex....He crossed the line.....Women deserves respect,they are our mother.
i b guy. Not woman. When these idiots make comments like that, they do not see how they are connected to it. My point is just make the dumb fork see what isn't seeing cos that's why the people he hung out will have inculcated into him.
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by richidinho(m): 11:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
makydebbie:
Nope

Btw I don't do hard to get. When I like you I'll tell you. If I don't na friendzone remain oo shockedshockedgrin

Is a lie!
If your present boyfrnd dissappoints, you will immediately search for his number and dial

Omo! na so new relationship don start
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Laple0541(m): 11:21pm On Nov 17, 2016
prettythicksme:
I have still bawo? shocked

Na typo now, u no even fit overlook, haba!
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 17, 2016
Yes I have grin
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by ipain: 11:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
Towncrier007:

God bless you and help you to become happy and joyful in life, I don't curse people that curse me. Am a child of God.
bloody hypocrite now calling God after insulting and generalisation.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by PatEinstEin(m): 11:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
Mimzyy:
I've never been the type to play hard to get. If I like you, I let you know immediately. No time for beating about the bush. If i play hard to get for so long then it means i don't want us together. #NoRegrets.
Y u dey lie like dis
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Towncrier007(m): 11:31pm On Nov 17, 2016
ipain:
bloody hypocrite now calling God after insulting and generalisation.
seun mod lalasticlala please do the needful to this person that is insulting me, or else I go carry this person matter go mountain of fire alter, and ona know what that means. fire for fire.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Africanpride: 11:35pm On Nov 17, 2016
Mimzyy:
I've never been the type to play hard to get. If I like you, I let you know immediately. No time for beating about the bush. If i play hard to get for so long then it means i don't want us together. #NoRegrets.

I like you? Talk your own.
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by babooshka: 11:36pm On Nov 17, 2016
D things dat make FP sha!!! *yaaaaaawwwwwnnnn* walks out*
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 17, 2016
ipain:
i b guy. Not woman. When these idiots make comments like that, they do not see how they are connected to it. My point is just make the dumb fork see what isn't seeing cos that's why the people he hung out will have inculcated into him.
oya Mr respect,I give it all to you ...
naso people dey respect till they chop their eyes !
You the man ,no hard feelings
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 17, 2016
I am regretting how I fail to collect some ladies phone number. In fact, I missed one today in the bank. I just de look myself now
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:47pm On Nov 17, 2016
Kentura:
she played hard to get... now I'm dating her younger sister... and she moves around with one fvck boy like that! tongue
Damn! Guy, complete this your story

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by ameezy(m): 11:54pm On Nov 17, 2016
makydebbie:
Nope

Btw I don't do hard to get. When I like you I'll tell you. If I don't na friendzone remain oo shockedshockedgrin
angry
So u put my friend nana for friend zone abi.
Choi u wicked shocked
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 17, 2016
I am sure those 2 different girls i toasted because i fell in love with them are regretting it grin They are both still singles and are my friends on facebook and instagram.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon / Housewife Dies In Lover’s House while Man Loses Life In Brothel. / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.