Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,875 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! (55657 Views)

Rant Of A Side Boyfriend / Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
Xiadnat:

It wasn't free y'know. Where my money at? Pay up, good sir. tongue

Opè oooh!!! shocked shocked shocked
something wen nah perceive I perceive am...nah so Nigeria take enter recession oooh.

Won't God Bless you be currency enough?
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by bobbybrown007: 8:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
Men like we are hard to find, and girls of now @ days don't like those that like them they go for those that they them selves will admit that I can change him duo he still cheats. Given false hope to those who love them deep inside. They are some of me out there who day even find true love but we no dae see.
It is high time you girls start loving those that loves and have good intentions for you girls
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Maduawuchukwu(m): 8:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
we learnt it from u ,uncle grin]

Yah. So let it go round. When u girls follow men strictly for money, we guys follow strictly for sex. You guys always act like u are on the losing side. What if I told you that 90% of girls cheat in relationships?.

2 Likes

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by surreal15(m): 8:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
!
Laveda:
I can't help but laugh, using Toke's case as a case study. She was aware of his cheating habit.

There's just the truth, having a side guy can't help anything.
Its very hard before you see a girl loving 2guys at a time, except you're telling she should just be flirting with both of them, then fine.

You can't be commited to 2 people at the same time and be focused, truth is, along the line you'll lose interest in one.. We are wired differently, unlike guys, some can't keep 4 and not care..

And you as a girl keeping two, you're gonna be _fucking the both of them right? Let's face it, you're gonna lose at the end, maybe.

Cheating is never an option, walk away if you aren't feeling the relationship again.

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by ibietela2(m): 8:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
Sexytemi:

All men aren't cheats, but 90% are.

Where did you get your stats?
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by DonLekisin(m): 8:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
Sexytemi:
To All Ladies Out There, I Say Please Have A Side Boyfriend!

After reading toke makinwa's book "on becoming" I'm of the idea that if toke had had a back up plan, a guy she could count on if her boyfriend at that time maje(later ex husband) was in his usual act of cheating then maybe he would have taken her serious and respected her more..

I've been there where I gave my all into a relationship and was very loyal to my guy and yet after 5yrs of dating he decided I wasn't good enough for him, and left me stranded, it wasn't funny because I saw the signs but like every other girl in love, I ignored the signs and also ignored guys that would or might have made me more happier than he ever made me.

A friend of mine started dating a guy, and she got to realize he was cheating on her, and not only was he cheating but with a girl so young, when my friend confronted him, this guy practically lied and denied everything even he knew my friend saw all the evidences he still blamed her, and she asked me what she did wrong, all she ever did was love and give him all of her, she ignored all guys because of this guy yet he threw her love to the dogs.

Then another of my friend met up with a guy and ohh she fell for his charm, this my friend has had a fair share in the heart break department, her heart has been broken not once, twice and not even thrice. when she chatted me up and said"babe I've met a guy and he loves me with his all, babe he wants to marry me and babe thank God for me" I got to admit I was happy for her and in fact I thank God on her behalf and used her case as a testimony of good things to happen, I tap into her good luck and believe someday I'd also meet a guy who would love me as much as her guy did, little did I know the guy was nothing short of bastard, a guy who makes ladies curse other guys, a guy who is a disgrace to other guys...this guy impregnated my friend and made her father chase her out of the house, with nowhere to go she moved in with him and got to know who he really was, this guy still went after girls, cheats on my friend even in her condition, lodge in different hotels with different girls, and whenever she confronts him he denies it to her face, and in my friend's voice"babe, I'm so scared of him, he lies so much that when he greets me good morning I go out to make sure its really morning", and I'm sure we all know its wrong for a pregnant lady to think, but oh my friend is always thinking and sad all because she fell in love with an ahole and was loyal.

And this makes me wonder is it wrong for ladies to be loyal in their relationships?, is it a bad thing to fall in love and give you her all?, is it a crime for ladies to do all just to please their guys?, and why can't guys just be faithful to their ladies?. and my answers to these questions is just for ladies to have side boyfriends, with a side boyfriends you won't have the fear of the main guy waking up one day and leaving you for another girl, you won't have the heart attack of thinking of what your boyfriend is doing at the moment, and you won't be so involved in the life of your boyfriend for him to tell you you are choking him or think less of you.

Sorry sis u lack love and never knew wat love meant that was why u got urself into such mess wit a guy.and ya frnds also.
And that is d prbs of guys and girls out there.....

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by gohzieh(m): 8:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
I believe this op Doesn't have a bf at the moment. Madam, you cheat o! You have side boyfriend it's you and you alone. You talk of your girlfriends who love and love and love and love again. Haven't you they told you of a guy who love and loved and loved but heartbroken? Why are you onesided. I have a girlfriend and she loves me me likewise but I don't say It's wrong to hav a fall back but if you do have a fall back then you don't love the said fellow.
Let's look at couples who by normal circumstance they are bound by love. Should she listen to your advise and get a side husband then what happens? Who is called the LovePeddler? The guy or the girl. Think about it. I believe in telling myself the truth.
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Koolking(m): 8:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
Staying faithful to one girl, one guy is the best decision you could ever make. Side chicks, side boys are shadows you will never catch up with. You would end up in the cycle of drama. You would end up losing all.

People who do side chicks, side guys are people with low self esteem and promiscuousity is their second nature.

Whoever will cheat, will cheat (even if you give him/her the gift of heaven), whoever will stay faithful, will stay faithful. You are what you offer.

Peace!

2 Likes

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Youngzedd(m): 8:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
Seems the book is all about her heartbreaks as if we give a damn.

Are you advising our ladies to turn to kezaya?

Kontinue

Last last na una go suffer am. What's the difference between a girl with more than one boyfriend to Olosho?

After every every one innocent man will come and marry the public property.

I just dey look una shocked
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
2dugged:
can you please explain what it entails to be a real man,cos I know of matured married men with kids who cheat on their wives,if a man with kids doesn't fall into the category of a real man,how then can a so called bachelor ever make the list?
God fearing men, cos one who's God fearing won't cheat on his wife.
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by AlphaCentauri: 8:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
idupaul:
Women take this man woman thing too serious while in reality it's rubbish ..So you typed this long epistle just to say you need 2 men .
tongue
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
Maduawuchukwu:

Yah. So let it go round. When u girls follow men strictly for money, we guys follow strictly for sex. You guys always act like u are on the losing side. What if I told you that 90% of girls cheat in relationships?.
But uncle
...should we not follow yer example and do as u do?
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Kingbuhari(m): 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
I even advice them to have side guy because the side guys will be contributing for her bills... thank jah im not jealous lover.... there is love in sharing women.... True or False... like for true share for false
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by olamakinde(m): 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
Sexytemi:

am not saying she should love both, all I'm sating is she should have some one somewhere who she can relay on when the one she loves messes up, someone who can keep her busy with the attention she craves, I ain't telling her to sleep with the guy(we girls know how to play our girls in that dept) all I'm saying is we ladies need to stop putting all our eggs in one basket.
u'll end up complicating ur life or end in a miserable way, I wish u'll av a psychopath as d side bf Dat'll be obsessed wit u and would tell u or no else
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by ButterFrost212(f): 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
Vorpal:

What side of malo are you from?
What side of Malo? You mean what part of the north?
Adamawa anyway
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by LorDBolton(m): 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
Benita27:
To think Toke wrote down all that transpired between her and her bf later husband on that book is to believe Buhari will make N1 equal $1 before he leaves office .

Poo happens and because some1 cheated on you isn't a guarantee that all the guys who'll come your way will be cheats.

"All men are not the same" cheating isn't an option for me.

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by BurningBlade: 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
kiss
Laveda:
cheesy
Papi! Thanchu grin
wink
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Tufunky: 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
madam. Here's what is going to happen. You take guy number 1 serious and guy number 2 as side chick. when guy number 1 starts cheating on you , you dump him and move to guy number 2 to take him serious only to find out that's you were merely a side chick to guy number 2 and you end up getting dumped. Toke Makinwa wrote 1 book at the end of her experience. with the road you want to take, you may end up writing an entire encyclopedia with 10 volumes when you are through. Don't worry, as a consolation I will read volume 1.

7 Likes

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by ReubenE(m): 8:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
MAKABBEY:
the moment u started having side bf, both of dem will be fucking u, den my sister, wots different between u and slut? even slut is even better coz she is going money, wots ur gain? ladies are born to be loyal and faithful no matter wot...
Point of correction, ladies are not born to be loyal and faithful, but they are born to complement the man. Ladies are to complete the missing puzzle. Its like two palms washing each other.

Your assertion is religion induced, and the mentality of an average African.

It is not the exclusive reserve of both the male and female to cheat. What is bad is bad no matter who does it.

I am sorry if you feel offended, its just my opinion
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Sexytemi(f): 8:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
humilitypays:
‎My sister, the problem is not guys, the problem lies with the ladies, how and why you may ask Let me tell you why you ladies are to blame for your relationship woes and heartbreaks:

Majority of ladies in this our side of the planet are greedy. Because of greed, you ladies have too high expectation from guys, and as a result, you ladies ignore the average guys and fall for the alpha male who see themselves as gift to all women!

While growing up, most ladies pick wrong fantasies about who their ideal man is based on romance movies and novels they read. Ladies want tall, dark/fair, rich, outgoing, fun-loving guys. These kind of guys are highly sort after and they know it,so they can keep to one lady, not possible. It's the same reason singer Flavour is busy sleeping and impregnating all girls he meets because most Nigerian ladies are dumb!

Imagine after seeing Flavour's promiscuous and wayward lifestyle, many ladies including Yemi Alade, Chidinma, and many other Nigerian ladies still want Flavour, which shows how gullible and greedy women are!

Do you know that few men are dating plenty women while many guys are completely single, why Because ladies keep running after those few men with super-alpha qualities while ignoring, snubbing and turning down the numerous genuinely good guys who would love and worship them.‎

Men are more realistic with who they go after to date or love but women aren't realistic!

An average Nigerian guy can't see Chidinma, Tiwa Savage, Genevieve Nnaji, Yemi Aladi, Oluchi Orlandi, Agbani Darego, etc and go after her or wish to date her and get her to love him, but you will see one Mgbeke girl with less than 200k in her bank account living in one room apartment with all her family fantasizing and wishing to date/marry Wizkid, Dbanj, Flavour, or some rich, handsome guy, and she doesn't expect the guy to cheat on her because she is who

Women of our time must learn to be realistic in life like their male counterparts, go for your level of guy and work and pray with him to grow together than accepting guys who see u as worthless woman that have only sex to offer to them!

Once a man knows u have other great values to offer to him other than sex, he won't play or joke with u, but if sex is all u have to offer to men, then expect plenty heartbreak even after he marries u!‎

This is where you got it wrong, I dated my ex when he wasn't anything, and in fact in wasn't in my taste(the female fantasy of tall, dark, handsome e.t.c), and when he became made he forgot about me, and also is those of my friends who cheats
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by BabaRamota1980: 8:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
Benita27:

my friend drop that nonsense. Every guy is God fearing. If not you all will be treated worse. The fear of God in us keep it to minimum.
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by iykedare(m): 8:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
Hoes
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Tufunky: 8:34pm On Dec 06, 2016
madam. Here's what is going to happen. You take guy number 1 serious and guy number 2 as side chick. when guy number 1 starts cheating on you , you dump him and move to guy number 2 to take him serious only to find out that's you were merely a side chick to guy number 2 and you end up getting dumped. Toke Makinwa wrote 1 book at the end of her experience. with the road you want to take, you may end up writing an entire encyclopedia with 10 volumes when you are through. Don't worry, as a consolation I will read volume 1..

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by LorDBolton(m): 8:34pm On Dec 06, 2016
Benita27:

David in the bible nko?

Wey even assassinate the woman husband join...

Shey e no be God fearing man?

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
Benita27:
hehehehe, so it's safe to conclude that real men only probably make up only 2%, how many men are even God fearing?, hehehehe
ButterFrost212:
What side of Malo? You mean what part of the north? Adamawa anyway
Purely malo?
You got a big feet. 43 or 44?
So you don't know that one of the fastest ways to make a dude leave is to share the love, attention, etc 50-50 between him and another. This talk of yours is just childish. So you think the best way to keep a man is by having an alternative; and any man you meet must stay forever. What a joke! Well, just be prepared to be moving from one alternative to another all your life, rubbish.
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 06, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

my friend drop that nonsense. Every guy is God fearing. If not you all will be treated worse. The fear of God in us keep it to minimum.
I am not referring to those who hide under the umbrella of children of God while committing atrocities. They aren't God fearing.
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by CXLVII: 8:36pm On Dec 06, 2016
I would have made a first class in the University if I could read the long epistle
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by BabaRamota1980: 8:36pm On Dec 06, 2016
Tufunky:
madam. Here's what is going to happen. You take guy number 1 serious and guy number 2 as side chick. when guy number 1 starts cheating on you , you dump him and move to guy number 2 to take him serious only to find out that's you were merely a side chick to guy number 2 and you end up getting dumped. Toke Makinwa wrote 1 book at the end of her experience. with the road you want to take, you may end up writing an entire encyclopedia with 10 volumes when you are through. Don't worry, as a consolation I will read volume 1..

now, you are a badt a$$! grin grin. You just killed it!
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by princefunmmy(m): 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2016
Sexytemi:

I'm sorry to read this, but I'm sure she or her friends must have gone through heart breaks and were only trying to be on the safe side.
She never had any serious relationship until I came and we've been dating for three years and we've even been to each other's house and our relationship is well spelt.. Why would she wanna go for some other guy, and some of these are friends influencing her send me stupid text messages
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2016
Op,so u r advicing us to b jumping from one dick to another right? shocked shocked hmmmmm with this ur advice someone will have borehole in the down part oo. grin I will pass,let my boo cheat on me i dont care as long as i'm the main chick and he make use of condom. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend / My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? / Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.