Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) (74410 Views)

:re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today / Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos) / It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Gflat: 9:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
Truly I see nothing wrong in this thread. People just hate Airforce1 for nothing.

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
Olubukola16:

Now, you've looked for my trouble but as a mature lady, I won't exchange words with you.

POC: I'm a beautiful lady by all standards and I'm fearfully & wonderfully made by my creator! There's no point displaying my pics all over nairaland just like you do!

Honestly, I DONT GIVE A PHUCK ABOUT YOU.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
Your mate don born like 3 or 4 kids, you dey here dey show us your bricklayer trouser. Mpia gi angry

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by nmreports: 9:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
Airforce1:
Please don't spew hate, jealous and envious comment on my thread.

Nice one chief.
All the best.
Like her... She is cute.
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 9:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
So dis made frontpage?
2 d mod dat moved dis to fp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by kheengdiamond(m): 9:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
and he couldn't afford or ask for a glass... u no sabi chill..
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by AlwaysUltraPad: 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
LordVanquay:
Bro, this geh is ugly but I guess broke ugly boys date ugly girls...Have fun and no one wants to see your fvcking toes...Look at how your are drinking Moet as if you saved for 8 months to afford it...you probably Did anyways.
sharrap! That girl no ugly. You can say she's not there , but not ugly.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
I smell jealousy.... Airforce1 carry on jarre
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by jide219(m): 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
LordVanquay:
Bro, this geh is ugly but I guess broke ugly boys date ugly girls...Have fun and no one wants to see your fvcking toes...Look at how your are drinking Moet as if you saved for 8 months to afford it...you probably Did anyways.
bros take am easy now,shey u na get beef before

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
micflo28:
Your mates: pre-wedding photos
You: pre-Bleep photos. shocked shocked shocked

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by nmreports: 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
Gflat:
Truly I see nothing wrong in this thread. People just hate Airforce1 for nothing.

Yeah they hate him... im so curious as to why.

Its insane to hate someone because you think he is childish and the person hating is acting childish by being hateful. Isnt that madness.

Grown up people dont hate so I just laugh at their comments because they are actually the childish ones.
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Olubukola16(f): 9:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
cheesy
Airforce1:

Honestly, I DONT GIVE A PHUCK ABOUT YOU.

I'll pass on this, bye kid tongue

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by ychris: 9:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
[quote author=dacovajnr post=53125893]Well am back..........
I'm going to be 28 August and this girl is going to be 23 march and she's always proud of me.
Response: I thank God for Una 2 lives but who ask you?

I like it when she boosts my confidence..
I like it everytime she tells me "You can do it".
Response: She boosts your Confidence,Well anybody can Boost your confidence if given the chance. That she tells you"you can do it" means Celebrity Status awaits Her if you ever make it if not Sorry na ur case

She knows my too many flaws but she still believes in me.
Response: That she knows your flaw doesn't mean she won't use it against you if money finish

It's never a dull moment being around each other. Wow
[b]Response: it will never be a dull moment until your moet turns Eva Table Water, you never make am now,yet u dey pop moet to impress a lady..if u cum make am nko?.

Bro, are you in anyway related to timelezz / salomonKane ?
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
lolzz Nigerians ..dis guy will regret posting this

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
Gozmok112:
I smell jealousy.... Airforce1 carry on jarre

You look like olosho in your dp

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
Olubukola16:
cheesy

whatevs
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by louwie(m): 10:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
L0velyn:
hehehehe nd dis guy comes here to call nl girls ugly when his gf looks like something i dont know dafuq?? cheesy

Hello lovelyn, how are you today ?
i sent you a pm tho, hoping u'lld reply.
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
Olubukola16:
cheesy

Kid?
Savage
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by NLSniper(m): 10:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
L0velyn:
hehehehe nd dis guy comes here to call nl girls ugly when his gf looks like something i dont know dafuq?? cheesy
Lovelyn abeg make we do our own wink

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by ibietela2(m): 10:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
Gladiator1:
At 28 u still don't hv sense? When will u nw grow sense??

82 undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Francis95(m): 10:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
L0velyn:
You're really Pretty cool
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Harinholar(f): 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
Honestly op dis is a childish act I tell you... Now tell me, what exactly is your point here?? smh....

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by marshalcarter: 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
LordVanquay:
grin grin grin kuku kee me lemme die oooo grin kee meee grin iffa must judge you grin
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
No Much Make Up Yet She Looks Beautiful. Some Ugly Tins Go Come Here And Rain Insult Why They Cnt Put Their Own Person Pic On Media.. Am Proud Of U Both

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
AfterEarth:
Lolz ... He Dey Dream Of Front-Page .. cheesy cheesy
iv got no idea what you look like, but your name says alot bout you
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Olushauneddy(m): 10:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
I thought FG announced recently that Nigeria's economy is in recession...

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by HolyTitus(m): 10:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ehn, Xo weytin kon konsan me now with this kids wey just dey taste moet for the very first time and kon snp ham with him ugly hoe ? MOD's, where una dey; Una job don tire una, abi
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 25, 2017
ibietela2:

82 undecided

Savage, the guy brain go don shrink nah

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by NLSniper(m): 10:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
vampire2020:
am just telling you the fact, don't say someone is ugly when you your self no even pass cut off mark
Lovelyn fine pass her scarra... no even bring that one!
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by yinkslinks(m): 10:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
Please anyone with that atikus pics for this yahoo boy and secondary drop out bae should add it. Thanks
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by HolyTitus(m): 10:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ehn, Xo weytin kon konsan me now with this kids wey just xdey taste moet for the very first time and kon snp ham with him ugly hoe ? MOD's, where una dey; Una job don tire una, abi
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 10:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
when will This guy begin to make use of his senses?? This guy dense.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million / Slay Queen Wearing Hijab In A Nightclub. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.