Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day (44923 Views)

Please Ladies Change Your Underwear at Least twice daily-A nairalander / Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake / Arrest Your Boyfriend If He Uses Your Photo As DP -christian Counselor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by imam07: 2:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
enshi:
Have been dating my gf for six months now and for real i love her...
She is a banker and we met at the bank too... And sincerely she is pretty..

The issue at hand is she is always changing her dp on whatsapp and she keeps uploading selfies on fb and i am beginning to think she is seeking attention or trying to impress someone cos she is quite aware i dont like it.. ..

I have discussed it over with her more than four times yet she keeps doing this and has vowed never to stop ... As i write this piece 9:17AM she has changed her whatsapp dp twice ( one pic this morning at the office and the other one she had Before leaving the house).. We dont stay in same state though

Pls i need mature conttibutions on what and how exactly to tackle this and what could probably be the reason behind this
Choose if u want to marry beauty or wife material.If a bad wife show u pepper, nah that time u will know there is nothing like beautiful face.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Danialuone: 2:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
be yourself man...
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by olaszydaruma(m): 2:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
Jodha:
Lemme jus shine teeth grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Make I join you shine grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
Why are you bordered by her changing her dp frequently? Your gf could have been noted at work or at home, hence her changing her dp every half hour. It's clearly something that makes her feel good, and might not be done to "impress someone".

It's just a harmless hobby of hers, or are you insinuating that some guy is asking her to engage in the act?
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 2:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
you go just kill yourself on top trivial matter...why are you bothered about how she upload pictures?
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Chukazu: 2:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
on a more serious note..
I read up something which asked a question
and it goes...
""what if the FBI created social media like Facebook, Twitter and istagram just that people will keep updating their latest picture and profile so that they can keep in touch of your appearance and location?"...just think out loud.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by jinxet2000: 2:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
The girl must be addictive to mobile phones and have reached the end road in browsing causing her to change pictures twice daily.
The cure is getting her a job if she is a graduate otherwise, she should go to school.
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by berrystunn(m): 2:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
pokipoki:

Is there anything wrong with changing dp?

There is noting wrong in that...
Girls always have a way of showing off to there fellow girls. Or she may be showing off to her ex.

My ex.. Started changing her dp every time. 2or 3 a day..
just to show off. Like she is happy...

But all na story, I know her too well

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by speezyWears: 2:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
enshi:

The issue at hand is she is always changing her dp on whatsapp and she keeps uploading selfies on fb and i am beginning to think she is seeking attention or trying to impress someone cos she is quite aware i dont like it.. ..

I have discussed it over with her more than four times yet she keeps doing this and has vowed never to stop ... As i write this piece 9:17AM she has changed her whatsapp dp twice ( one pic this morning at the office and the other one she had Before leaving the house).. We dont stay in same state though

Pls i need mature conttibutions on what and how exactly to tackle this and what could probably be the reason behind this

The problem is you and your insecurities.

You are scared that the online attention she gets might overshadow her love for you.

Take a chill pill, relax and post nice comments on her pictures.

Cheers.

#Atole tongue

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by ekensi01: 2:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
Get her something to do like making her a mother then u will whether she will keep doing it.
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by LockDown69(m): 2:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
Is she a marketer, what does she do after banking hours if she's not with you?
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Besto(m): 2:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
enshi:

You could be right... But cant she just limit it since it hurts me
You sef get time to Dey notice such..
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by sirmmykay(m): 2:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
I will advice you learn to appreciate those pixs she uploaded. like her facebook pixs, comment how beautiful she is in the pics, always create this avenue for her to feel happy that compliment comes from her guy.

let me tell you one bitter truth about ladies. what annoyed ladies most is when a male friend compliment deir beir beauty, outfit, hair smile etc and their bobo is not even doing anything. they don't like it. try this and see if you wont fall in love with her the more and she will love u also d more. ladies love attention and u have to accept them for that.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by ocloud81(m): 2:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
enshi:

Ops your gul might not be cheating on you,i guess she's use to that even before you both meet.she's an attension seeker and feel good when she been complimented. You can just try to compliment her and see her response.
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Kpakorich: 2:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
grin
Brotherly, just save every pic she uploads.
Make gallery for her pix alone
Also, always tell her she looks beautiful on every pics she uses as d.p
Your relationship is barely one year.
Don't be scared joor, girls call it "self love" taking all those selfies
Or have you noticed anything else other than the slide show?

If na my girl u dey date eh, heart attack for catch you grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
enshi:

It is her Fone & social media account & not yours. Afterall u aren't her husband yet. So what is d fuzz all about? U re too territorial man. Re u a monitoring spirit? cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
enshi:

It is her Fone & social media account & not yours. Afterall u aren't her husband yet. So what is fuzz all about? U re too territorial man. Re u a monitoring spirit? cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
enshi:

my dear, no cause for alarm. Taking and uploading her pictures are her hobby noaw.
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by berrystunn(m): 2:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
enshi:

My thought but she takes this selfies first thing in the morning upon getting to the office, at lunch and at closure of work.. . Then the others are sunday morning outfit and sometimes saturdays

Hahaha, she is showing off, shakara to her fellow babes. And you day die for one side.

How old are you? An your first babe?? Or 2ND
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by SPIRIT001: 2:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
Oga, let her do what she likes..
If she updates on facebook, you can simply add the comment “my boo looks fresh” grin or other things to appreciate her [passing ur msg she's taken by You..]..Appreciate her 10 times, if she post d photos 10 times..

But she should be able to adjust 4 ur sake nah..if she truly love u...girls sef
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by ireneidiva(f): 2:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
kimbra:
Girls who frequently change dps have issues with self-esteem. They need compliment to feel good of themselves. She may not be cheating but definitely seeking for attention.
theorist
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Donjazzy12(m): 2:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
enshi:

That's not a wife material, that's a who're. Nothing wrong in dating a who're just don't marry her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by rosalieene(f): 2:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
op you have a serious problem!!!

do u think all girls who post pictures do it for ulterior motive? you have serious insecurity issues. go and work on your self esteem
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Ladycloud(f): 2:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
She's a girl and it's normal... As u said she's ur girlfriend, not ur wife...and before u started dating her she was Already doing that and I guess it's part of what got ur attention.. Don't try to change it because u finally hit the Jackpot..
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by rosalieene(f): 2:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
kimbra:
Girls who frequently change dps have issues with self-esteem. They need compliment to feel good of themselves. She may not be cheating but definitely seeking for attention.
wrong notion!!!

that doesn't mean they have issues with self esteem.

Simply she is a picture freak. I used to be like that, if I snap, I upload, I snap I change my dp. shuooo! Wats wrong there
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
enshi:

I see a little kid here

go and pay her bride price and she moves in with you before start your control freak

women puna belongs to any willing guy

women gives puna to guys that ain't there boyfriend for different reasons, it could be finance, favours, fondness, fame, connection, likeness, power e.t.c

you are being over possessive since its a distance relationship get a side chic and welcome her when you see her

she might even dump you before you knows it
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by charlesremigius(m): 2:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
My bro,the lady in question may not have been cheating on you,maybe she always wants to impress her friends
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Psyrus(m): 2:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
How old is she and what's the extent of your commitment to her beyond the love you profess? Remember love is a verb and not acting it out might just be the reason she's still trying to impress others. Do the needful bro
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by rosalieene(f): 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
chizzy161:
Guy she is just your girl friend and not your wife. Even if she is your wife you have no right to control that because she is an individual.
100 likes for this
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Ladycloud(f): 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
rosalieene:

wrong notion!!!

that doesn't mean they have issues with self esteem.

Simply she is a picture freak. I used to be like that, if I snap, I upload, I snap I change my dp. shuooo! Wats wrong there
... My dear.. I tire oo..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
enshi:

lol....serious dude! you ain't got no problem... my girl changes hers like a million times a day... the worst part is.... The new whatsapp update...the 45sec video status thingy....she's obsessed with it........it even becomes a problem if i didn't view it....

I just got fed up, and ain't got no option than to let her do her thingy.....
every damn sec...she be like...............baby selfieeee.....baby how do I look on this one.....?Like WTF!

So, bro...you seriously ain't got no problem.

Just love her and what she does....selfie or not...she's a woman....and she's gon' get attention.................

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

“if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User / Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? / Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.