Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,240 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? (12385 Views)

Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup / What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup And How Long Did It Last? / Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
oluwasma:
lol...keep the curves

Arabinrin fimisile joor. Otin yomi lenu lati sunday shocked angry
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oluwasma(f): 10:29pm On Apr 11, 2017
curiositymaster:

Arabinrin fimisile joor. Otin yomi lenu lati sunday shocked angry
lol
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Zhahovic(m): 6:16am On Apr 12, 2017
marisdgreat:

my keypad s bad 4 me to use n type
Oya pm me na
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by youngbelieve(f): 12:39am On Apr 15, 2017
curiositymaster:

Tbh, I didn't mean to insult you dear; Let me clarify myself: the guy in question left you after you've given him your all.
See I'm on your side afterall

alryt point taken
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by geezyk(m): 1:47am On Apr 15, 2017
I was the only one in love, and she threw it to my face when I saw her with another guy playing amorously of which she felt no remorse and instead picked a fight with me.. That was how it ended
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 15, 2017
youngbelieve:

alryt point taken

Cool. How about going out on a date this weekend/Holiday?
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by youngbelieve(f): 9:58am On Apr 15, 2017
curiositymaster:

Cool. How about going out on a date this weekend/Holiday?
lolss sure, why not!!!
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
youngbelieve:

lolss sure, why not!!!

great then, send your digits in a PM wink
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by columbus007(m): 5:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
chiraqDemon:

I dunno, its been long i did any real drugs since last yr
But i still take weed
Her main problem wasnt the drugs tho
It was the fact that i wouldnt really want to go anywhere, i really enjoy staying at home except its really necessary. I dont party and non of that stuff, i wouldnt go to the cinema cos with that 1k i can do 2h night plan and download 4 or 5 movies and watch on laptop especially since im a student, in short i just never wanted to get out of my apartment so she got tired
Sha when she said its over it was like a great burden was lifted, not that she was too expensive to keep but i guess it was all cos of me
i see truth in all of these. cool
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by horlah1(f): 6:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
Mine was kind of pathetic and long but i wil shorten it..
We dated for 12 good years, i lost my dad to d cold hands of death 31st dec.2016. The mum came up wit introduction 2nd week of jan after burying my dad and i kicked against it.. The next thing d guy stopped loving and few days to his mum's birthday(mar 10) he officially call it quit..
Painful though
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by youngbelieve(f): 7:03pm On Apr 16, 2017
curiositymaster:

great then, send your digits in a PM wink
grin can't we do it online??
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
youngbelieve:

grin can't we do it online??

Do you want ppl to see your phone number? Oya send it before the holiday runs out
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by plessis: 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2017
She was an ungrateful lying b*tch... Nothing else
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Brown14: 6:58pm On Apr 17, 2017
oluwasma:
awhhh......to make a distant relationship work, you will need to do a lot of work and of course trust should Come first because you wnt spend like 90% of your time together. Hope you have moved on?

Not quite.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

You Caught Them Doing This, What Will You Do?? / Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.