Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,161 members, 7,835,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? (12382 Views)

Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup / What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup And How Long Did It Last? / Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by marisdgreat(f): 6:38pm On Apr 10, 2017
Sex

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Zhahovic(m): 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2017
marisdgreat:
Sex
Care to explain?
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Zhahovic(m): 7:40pm On Apr 10, 2017
oluwasma:
pele. You are both temperamental really affected ur relationship....
Am telling U...it did

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by luminouz(m): 7:54pm On Apr 10, 2017
curiositymaster:

I don't like a girl based on appearance alone, but I like it if my girl is curvy (but not fat). Have you seen Bumbae1? Someone like that.

Btw, I'm neither good looking nor rich, but I get any girl I want. I don't even know how I do it. cool

*chanting* Go curious!! Go curious!!!Go curious!!!!! grin
I know how u get ur gehs!!!! Pay me 'shut up' money or I spill efritin!!!!! grin grin
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2017
luminouz:

I know how u get ur gehs!!!! Pay me 'shut up' money or I spill efritin!!!!! grin grin

Awo loye ogberi komo. If you spill am, you go feel am too wink
luminouz:

Awo loye ogberi komo. If you spill am, you go feel am too
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
oluwasma:
lol! Who is Bumbae 1? Is she here?
embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by KennyID17(m): 8:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
Bumbae1:

embarassed

U! angry

Wassup tongue
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 10, 2017
KennyID17:

U! angry

Wassup tongue
See time wey person finish sad u no even pity me
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by KennyID17(m): 8:16pm On Apr 10, 2017
Bumbae1:

See time wey person finish sad u no even pity me

Mama, Oya Kpele wink, Awayu?
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by luminouz(m): 8:17pm On Apr 10, 2017
curiositymaster:

Awo loye ogberi komo. If you spill am, you go feel am too wink

Awo loye ogberi komo. If you spill am, you go feel am too
Lmaoooooooo!!!!! Wagbayi!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 10, 2017
KennyID17:

Mama, Oya Kpele wink, Awayu?
Ok thinking of what to eat
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by KennyID17(m): 8:26pm On Apr 10, 2017
Bumbae1:

Ok thinking of what to eat

Babe, if someone says they gonna tell u something in za oza room on here, what it mean? sad

Am asking u coz I don seen u say the same thing on here cheesy
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by chiraqDemon(m): 8:31pm On Apr 10, 2017
tabtabtab:

Seems you are like me..... An introvert!!! But yours may be a little bit advance than mine....... The movie aspect,am still doing that masef..... Love movies and I used it to keep myself busy..... 200—1.5gig like 3 times in a week
Wassup bruh, i can swear to God for us there is no experience like getting to lie down on ur bed all quiet watching ur movie.....nothing as annoying as somebody coming to start gist u r really not interested in, but thrn u just have to keep the smiley face and pretend u r interested, mine has gotten to the level where I just lock my room door when im in the family house and when im in my apartment i just pretend im not at home to keep ppl away..... also the moment anybody calls me that they are coming over it feels like somebody just took away my happiness
Even just being alone and doing nothing at home is better than being where too many ppl are, i just feel so distracted by that...

Idk if this also makes it harder to get over a girl but, it was 2013 n there was this girl like we were friends but along the line i caught something n life aint been the same since, shes the only one that can make me get out of the house n b happy about it, she's d only that could bring gist in the middle of my movie n i would be interested, basically she is the only one i would break my habits for and not feel bad about it.....

So since things didnt work out n we went our ways (diff uni)(we still talk cos she understands me a lot tho shes not a shut in like me) i tried to fall for someone else n get her out of my mind, thats what led to all the relationships that i did not care about

This epistle long af lol

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Princess4ng(f): 8:49pm On Apr 10, 2017
LoveJesus87:
Good reason. Maybe cos yaf shown him everything sad

Funny enough..
I didn't reply someone who said something better

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Princess4ng(f): 8:50pm On Apr 10, 2017
luminouz:

SISI MI....awayu?? grin
U know I love teasing u naaaaa!!!!

Weldone.. U hear
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by luminouz(m): 8:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
Princess4ng:

Weldone.. U hear
Lmaoooo!!!! At least to make u smile small!!!!!
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 10, 2017
Weed ooo weed

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oluwasma(f): 10:52pm On Apr 10, 2017
curiositymaster:

She's here, even on this thread. it's 'Bumbae1' not 'Bumbae 1'. wink

okay grin will like to meet know her o
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oluwasma(f): 10:55pm On Apr 10, 2017
LoveJesus87:
Relationship counsellor grin
Thank you @ LoveJesus87..feel free to talk to me if there is need for that

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oluwasma(f): 10:57pm On Apr 10, 2017
LoveJesus87:
I beg ur pardon. U no go marry? shocked
of course she will but she needs to heal first

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 10, 2017
oluwasma:
okay grin will like to meet know her o
Free world

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oluwasma(f): 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
placeofallure:

The guy was married but estranged. He also had a baby. He told me everything. I thought they'd both moved on. The guy had but not the woman. I think she was still hoping they'd be back together sometime soon. She was monitoring the guy and when she sensed he was fast slipping away, she made her move. I dunno how she got my number but she called me and told me the man I now follow around is married and she is the wife, bla,bla,bla. In fairness to her, she wasn't exactly rude. And really, we'd gotten close, he took me to where his properties were, his businesses, he was very open. As expected, I told him of the call and he was mad. He confronted her and stopped all privileges for both mother and child and insisted she call me to apologise.

That was the turning point for me. She did call back and apologised profusely that the first call she made to me had deprived her of access to her baby and all. For me that was humbling, how can my "horseband" make me call and apologise to another woman? Though I wasn't the reason for their separation, (They'd been separated before we met)I decided I don't wanna be part of this woman's misery. Even if he won't go back to her, I don't wanna be involved in their mess so I just cut off all ties and I have siiiiiiince moved on.
wow! Hmmm I am clapping for you already dear..you have a very large heart. Good you took that step. Even thou we don't encourage separation or divorce except in rare cases according to the holy book, they still need to put a closure so they can move on. Good to know you have moved on.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by marisdgreat(f): 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
Zhahovic:
.. Care to explain?
yes.
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oluwasma(f): 11:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
Bumbae1:

embarassed
lol! Bumbae 1 I see you dear. Curiositymaster said something about you and curve but m not seeing it. grin
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 11, 2017
oluwasma:
lol! Bumbae 1 I see you dear. Curiositymaster said something about you and curve but m not seeing it. grin

So you want to see sombody else's curve abi. Let me see your own first. angry

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by tabtabtab: 2:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Wassup bruh, i can swear to God for us there is no experience like getting to lie down on ur bed all quiet watching ur movie.....nothing as annoying as somebody coming to start gist u r really not interested in, but thrn u just have to keep the smiley face and pretend u r interested, mine has gotten to the level where I just lock my room door when im in the family house and when im in my apartment i just pretend im not at home to keep ppl away..... also the moment anybody calls me that they are coming over it feels like somebody just took away my happiness
Even just being alone and doing nothing at home is better than being where too many ppl are, i just feel so distracted by that...

Idk if this also makes it harder to get over a girl but, it was 2013 n there was this girl like we were friends but along the line i caught something n life aint been the same since, shes the only one that can make me get out of the house n b happy about it, she's d only that could bring gist in the middle of my movie n i would be interested, basically she is the only one i would break my habits for and not feel bad about it.....

So since things didnt work out n we went our ways (diff uni)(we still talk cos she understands me a lot tho shes not a shut in like me) i tried to fall for someone else n get her out of my mind, thats what led to all the relationships that i did not care about

This epistle long af lol
I can perfectly relate all these to myself .... Like u r describing myself to me #mirror.....
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by tabtabtab: 2:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
chiraqDemon:

This epistle long af lol
clearly am not alone.....

#ilovemylife
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by chiraqDemon(m): 4:40pm On Apr 11, 2017
tabtabtab:
I can perfectly relate all these to myself .... Like u r describing myself to me #mirror.....
Lol

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Zhahovic(m): 4:41pm On Apr 11, 2017
marisdgreat:

yes.
Maris am all ears..or U don't want to spill it here?
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by marisdgreat(f): 5:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
Zhahovic:
.. Maris am all ears..or U don't want to spill it here?
my keypad s bad 4 me to use n type
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oluwasma(f): 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2017
curiositymaster:

So you want to see sombody else's curve abi. Let me see your own first. angry
lol...keep the curves
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
oluwasma:
lol...keep the curves

Arabinrin fimisile joor. Otin yomi lenu lati sunday

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly / Reasons Why Guys Avoid Commitment / You Caught Them Doing This, What Will You Do??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.