Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? (12388 Views)

Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup / What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup And How Long Did It Last? / Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 09, 2017
youngbelieve:

who come be dis one again!!,,,was dat wat he told u

Tbh, I didn't mean to insult you dear; Let me clarify myself: the guy in question left you after you've given him your all.
See I'm on your side afterall
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 09, 2017
luminouz:

U know me na! I decoded that in milliseconds!!!!!
Leave him dia.....by d time hunger wire am well..him go come down!!!!

Hahaha. Abeg no cause kasala here oo, make no carry laughter wake sleeping neighbors
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
Too religious

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by luminouz(m): 12:00am On Apr 10, 2017
curiositymaster:

Hahaha. Abeg no cause kasala here oo, make no carry laughter wake sleeping neighbors
Lmaoooooo!!!! Hehen na!!!!!! He was flyin high n high before...now its skylowlow.......soon it will be water in my fvckin feathers!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oluwasma(f): 12:07am On Apr 10, 2017
curiositymaster:

I promise I won't be next time
lol. Thanks. You are one of the few good guys in nairaland. See how u calm down grin
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 10, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaoooooo!!!! Hehen na!!!!!! He was flyin high n high before...now its skylowlow.......soon it will be water in my fvckin feathers!!!! grin

No be small something
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 10, 2017
oluwasma:
lol. Thanks. You are one of the few good guys in nairaland. See how u calm down grin

Chai, my head dey swell

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by luminouz(m): 12:13am On Apr 10, 2017
curiositymaster:

No be small something
I dey tells u!!!!!!!Guy u never sleep? Don't be like me o.....I kinda have insomnia some nights n dis is just looking like one of doz fvcked up nights!!!

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by vivaBiafra: 12:25am On Apr 10, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Yeah
Nwanyi Imo State. I just PMed you. wink
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 10, 2017
luminouz:

I dey tells u!!!!!!!Guy u never sleep? Don't be like me o.....I kinda have insomnia some nights n dis is just looking like one of doz fvcked up nights!!!

I overdid my siesta, now finding it hard to sleep
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 10, 2017
ujusom:
Not yet. he told me we should taste different waters. the worst part, he didn't even want to sit and tell me face to face, I actually 've to force it out of him cause he couldn't even pick my calls again. he broke up with me on whatsapp. couldn't stop crying. don't know if it will be possible for me to love again cause I wouldn't want to experience this again.

I'm sure you've learnt a great deal from your broken relationship. Next time, analyse the man well to make sure he wants you not because of your looks, and don't follow a main just because of his looks or financial muscle. One of the reasons for broken relationships is because they were built on lust rather than love (I've been guilty of this too). I'm sure you'll meet someone that truly loves you pretty soon.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by luminouz(m): 1:00am On Apr 10, 2017
curiositymaster:

I'm sure you've learnt a great deal from your broken relationship. Next time, analyse the man well to make sure he wants you not because of your looks, and don't follow a main just because of his looks or financial muscle. One of the reasons for broken relationships is because they were built on lust rather than love (I've been guilty of this too). I'm sure you'll meet someone that truly loves you pretty soon.
I concur!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by luminouz(m): 1:01am On Apr 10, 2017
curiositymaster:

I overdid my siesta, now finding it hard to sleep
Eehyahhh...zowie

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 10, 2017
harriet412:

Hahaha.. So you saying u can't date Slim girls. Why do I find this hilarious and weird at the same time...
Because one man's food is another's poison
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 10, 2017
Bumbae1:
Clean my account undecided angry basterd child
E no go better for that guy angry

Mod please let me vent .. still getting over it grin

I hope you still get something inside....because I want to start digging gold now
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 10, 2017
GeniusDavid:
She was a Manchester united fan! No way it could work out.

Funniest comment of the year.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 1:23am On Apr 10, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Nothing much.i caught him red handed with a girl not only a girl but some one I respect alot.is well I have moved on jare.

You'll do good in a relationship with some wealthy guy. I see something special in you...Not that I'm interested in a relationship with you anyways.
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by redarrr(m): 4:24am On Apr 10, 2017
trust issues....pls how cn u create trust...

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oluwasma(f): 4:28am On Apr 10, 2017
curiositymaster:

You'll do good in a relationship with some wealthy guy. I see something special in you...Not that I'm interested in a relationship with you anyways.
curiositymaster again, u are here already so what did you see special in her?
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oluwasma(f): 4:40am On Apr 10, 2017
redarrr:
trust issues....pls how cn u create trust...
good one....be reliable do what you say including your promises, be honest tell the truth no matter how hard, be open to your partner dnt withhold information where you need to tell it all and show your integrity. These are all steps that will contribute to your partner trusting you overtime. You dnt create trust, you build it.
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 10, 2017
oluwasma:
curiositymaster again, u are here already so what did you see special in her?

Just take a look at her picture and imagine what she'll look like when she's 'tushed' up

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by juezeukwu(m): 7:28am On Apr 10, 2017
Those I love so much will not love me back Them will pretend to love me but not true love. I need a true love not plastic one

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 10, 2017
curiositymaster:

I hope you still get something inside....because I want to start digging gold now
Lol haha no go waste ya time o
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 10, 2017
skylowlow:

Osky!

Kai!
Kini grin
Morning dear where you been ?? Whats with this new trouser ? Jail?
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 10, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol haha no go waste ya time o

You mean nothing remain as in 'nofin'
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 10, 2017
curiositymaster:

You mean nothing remain as in 'nofin'
Yasss grin he cleaned me out
Lol just joking .. nothing going to anyone else pocket I mean
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by skylowlow: 7:46am On Apr 10, 2017
Bumbae1:

Kini grin
Morning dear where you been ?? Whats with this new trouser ? Jail?

Good morning my dear wink

Been around the world like puffy and mase tongue

Totolo is e-dead cry
He fell in the battle of Muzanga .
You didn't even notice that cry

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 10, 2017
skylowlow:

Good morning my dear wink

Been around the world like puffy and mase tongue

Totolo is e-dead cry
He fell in the battle of Muzanga .
You didn't even notice that cry

Lol in the battle you know
I have told you to stop fighting ! You no dey hear word grin
I don miss you small shocked if i didnt see you this week would have ave mimz flush u out cheesy
Oh and thanks for the good word appreciate it wink i still not taking this pant off grin
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Princess4ng(f): 8:03am On Apr 10, 2017
kennyjesus8:
. Dah was the best decision you made...

Yeah.. Found out so leta
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Princess4ng(f): 8:03am On Apr 10, 2017
curiositymaster:

Did you learn anything from that relationship?

Sure... I sure did
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Princess4ng(f): 8:04am On Apr 10, 2017
Bumbae1:

U even try a whole two years shocked

Yeah... I held on thinking things would change
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Princess4ng(f): 8:04am On Apr 10, 2017
luminouz:

Am hia babe!!!!!! kiss

Lol.. Stalker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank / ... / Would You Sleep With Her If You See This? [pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.