Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? (12313 Views)

Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup / What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup And How Long Did It Last? / Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oluwasma(f): 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
It was all lovey dovey at d early stage then later the fight started and we could no longer resolve isues by ourselves without calling a third party. Then he grew violent. He would slap me at the slightest disagreement. Then I thought about my life, what if this guy eventually do what he will regret..by then it would be too late. I was still there still thinking that I was in love. As God would do it, continue reading at https://seunsdigest./2017/04/05/what-was-the-reason-for-your-last-breakup/

What's yours?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by eezeribe(m): 2:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
Love lost

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by SINZ: 2:22pm On Apr 05, 2017
She doesn't trust me.

Faithful as I was, she never trusted me for one min!

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oluwasma(f): 7:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
eezeribe:
Love lost
awhhhh..sowie abt that. But have you moved on?
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oluwasma(f): 7:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
SINZ:
She doesn't trust me.

Faithful as I was, she never trusted me for one min!
that's bad and trust is very important in any relationship. Have you moved on?
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by SINZ: 7:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
oluwasma:
that's bad and trust is very important in any relationship. Have you moved on?

Had no choice...

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Divay22(f): 7:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
it was never meant to be sad sad

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oluwasma(f): 7:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
SINZ:

Had no choice...
Good one
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oluwasma(f): 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
Divay22:
it was never meant to be sad sad
Awhhhh dear so sorry about that
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by megareal: 7:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
I just got tired and walked away.

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Princess4ng(f): 7:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
We dated for 2 years... But wenever I try to bring up d future he will be quite. Mehn.. I can't come and b wasting time so I got tired.... undecided

5 Likes

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oluwasma(f): 7:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
megareal:
I just got tired and walked away.
sometimes we get tired esp if he is wasting too much time..pele dear
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oluwasma(f): 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2017
Princess4ng:
We dated for 2 years... But wenever I try to bring up d future he will be quite. Mehn.. I can't come and b wasting time so I got tired.... undecided
exactly some dnt even know where they going. They will just waste ur time till you start noticin grey hair on your head. Kisses. Hope you have moved on?
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Princess4ng(f): 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
oluwasma:
exactly some dnt even know where they going. They will just waste ur time till you start noticin grey hair on your head. Kisses. Hope you have moved on?

Bae, it was pathetic.. Everyone knew we were dating buh wen am gisting with my friends and they say something like "Girl, hawfa na... Hope this guy will marry u" .. I will be totally dumbfounded.... I loved him seriously... But mehn.. M praying to have a strong mind... M trying to move on..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by FitnessDoctor: 8:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
oluwasma:
sometimes we get tired esp if he is wasting too much time..pele dear

Hey can I send you a pm

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
Well...till date, i still dont know the reason we broke up.

He got depressed at some point and would take offense at any slight opportunity.

I tried to help him, my good kon kill me finally.

It was quite hard to move on... Now he's got a new bae his flashing everywhere, probably getting married soon. Iv been single ever since...(3rd year)

He was a good guy tho....

8 Likes

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Brown14: 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
Distance and lack of trust.

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oluwasma(f): 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
Princess4ng:

Bae, it was pathetic.. Everyone knew we were dating buh wen am gisting with my friends and they say something like "Girl, hawfa na... Hope this guy will marry u" .. I will be totally dumbfounded.... I loved him seriously... But mehn.. M praying to have a strong mind... M trying to move on..
I understand..pls try to move on. Just try to have an open and free mind. Be happy. Only you can make you happy. No man can. Xoxo
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oluwasma(f): 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Hey can I send you a pm
why not? Feel free
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by chiraqDemon(m): 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
I was doing too much drugs and didnt really show that i cared, i mean liked her so much but she was trying to change me
I would want to have me time n she would turn up n be likewe should go to the cinema
Just too much stress to show girls that u like them

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oluwasma(f): 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
Brown14:
Distance and lack of trust.
awhhh......to make a distant relationship work, you will need to do a lot of work and of course trust should Come first because you wnt spend like 90% of your time together. Hope you have moved on?
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oluwasma(f): 9:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
Maychang:
Well...till date, i still dont know the reason we broke up.

He got depressed at some point and would take offense at any slight opportunity.

I tried to help him, my good kon kill me finally.

It was quite hard to move on... Now he's got a new bae his flashing everywhere, probably getting married soon. Iv been single ever since...(3rd year)

He was a good guy tho....
hmmm quite hard agreed esp since there was no issue that caused d breakup. Bae he has moved on try to. He is not really worth it. When he sees you have moved on, he will feel bad. You deserve to be happy and only you can make that happen. Kisses.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oluwasma(f): 9:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
chiraqDemon:
I was doing too much drugs and didnt really show that i cared, i mean liked her so much but she was trying to change me
I would want to have me time n she would turn up n be likewe should go to the cinema
Just too much stress to show girls that u like them
awhhh...hugs. Thanks for this wonderful comment. Hope you have worked on yourself?
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by chiraqDemon(m): 9:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
oluwasma:
awhhh...hugs. Thanks for this wonderful comment. Hope you have worked on yourself?
I dunno, its been long i did any real drugs since last yr
But i still take weed
Her main problem wasnt the drugs tho
It was the fact that i wouldnt really want to go anywhere, i really enjoy staying at home except its really necessary. I dont party and non of that stuff, i wouldnt go to the cinema cos with that 1k i can do 2h night plan and download 4 or 5 movies and watch on laptop especially since im a student, in short i just never wanted to get out of my apartment so she got tired
Sha when she said its over it was like a great burden was lifted, not that she was too expensive to keep but i guess it was all cos of me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Yimmicks: 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2017

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oluwasma(f): 10:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
chiraqDemon:

I dunno, its been long i did any real drugs since last yr
But i still take weed
Her main problem wasnt the drugs tho
It was the fact that i wouldnt really want to go anywhere, i really enjoy staying at home except its really necessary. I dont party and non of that stuff, i wouldnt go to the cinema cos with that 1k i can do 2h night plan and download 4 or 5 movies and watch on laptop especially since im a student, in short i just never wanted to get out of my apartment so she got tired
Sha when she said its over it was like a great burden was lifted, not that she was too expensive to keep but i guess it was all cos of me
lol @ great burden was lifted. But you know you will still have to strike the balance in your relationship except you find a lady that likes staying indoor too. You can still try to work on the drugs too. Hugs...
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by youngbelieve(f): 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2017
till today I still can't place my finger on wat really caused it,,,,he jus told me dat we haf to stop seeing each oda blah blah blah neva really gave me a valid reason and dat was how we parted ways,,,,,,,,,,I kinda liked de guy sha, anyways I had to move on cos dats lyf for u

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oluwasma(f): 10:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
youngbelieve:
till today I still can't place my finger on wat really caused it,,,,he jus told me dat we haf to stop seeing each oda blah blah blah neva really gave me a valid reason and dat was how we parted ways,,,,,,,,,,I kinda liked de guy sha, anyways I had to move on cos dats lyf for u
m so glad you moved on. He doesn't deserve you. You deserve better dear. Xoxo
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by chiraqDemon(m): 11:02pm On Apr 05, 2017
oluwasma:
lol @ great burden was lifted. But you know you will still have to strike the balance in your relationship except you find a lady that likes staying indoor too. You can still try to work on the drugs too. Hugs...
Id really appreciate a lady that stays indoors
I dont mind ordering everything so we never need to step foot outside again grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oluwasma(f): 11:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Id really appreciate a lady that stays indoors
I dont mind ordering everything so we never need to step foot outside again grin grin
lol....so you want to become home alone right?

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by banjeezay(m): 11:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
friends costed me my last serious relationship,introduced her to my bae,and she later casted and painted me black to her.. it was according to reports anyway,cos im still trying to figure out how and why she did that,like what did she even say of me that poisoned the girl mind..I never thought of such happening tho buh come on its part of what we've come here to experience..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers / My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? / Groom Poses With 7 Busty Bridesmaids In Braless Gown On Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.