Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? (12384 Views)

Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup / What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup And How Long Did It Last? / Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by banjeezay(m): 5:21am On Apr 07, 2017
oluwasma:
lol...deviate to normal normal fast o so you wnt be caught unawares
lol..Ok ma cool

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by ujusom(f): 5:22am On Apr 07, 2017
oluwasma:
pele dear. Hope you have moved on?
don't even know how to do that.
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Anthony0094(m): 5:47am On Apr 07, 2017
oyindamolaasake:
I cnt really figure out wat caused our breakup. Wat I know is dat he can say anytin,anywhere,anytime, anyhow 2 embarrass me.It had been 7yrs and I loved him more and more,but I hate insult 2 d core, especially 4rm sum1 who should av loved me.I stopped talking 2 him 2weeks ago coz I've moved on wit my life.Though,relationships and marriage is out of my plan 4eva.
7 years shocked
For onitsha main market na your settlement Una go dey discuss lol

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Princess4ng(f): 7:52am On Apr 07, 2017
ujusom:
Not yet. he told me we should taste different waters. the worst part, he didn't even want to sit and tell me face to face, I actually 've to force it out of him cause he couldn't even pick my calls again. he broke up with me on whatsapp. couldn't stop crying. don't know if it will be possible for me to love again cause I wouldn't want to experience this again.

My sister... It's as if we vomited d same thing... He couldn't tell me anything wen he sees me physically he will just b misbehaving.. But mehn, wat that guy wrote on whatsapp eh, I was marveled... He's still stalking me.. I love him but mehn.. An praying to forget him
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by ujusom(f): 10:44am On Apr 07, 2017
Princess4ng:

My sister... It's as if we vomited d same thing... He couldn't tell me anything wen he sees me physically he will just b misbehaving.. But mehn, wat that guy wrote on whatsapp eh, I was marveled... He's still stalking me.. I love him but mehn.. An praying to forget him
my dear, I loved this guy with everything. he blocked me on whatsapp and imo cause I was trying to ask what the problem was? this was someone that told me three days before the breakup that he will do whatever it takes to make me forget all the bad times we went through. I so much want to forget cause it hurts so much.

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by empress101(f): 11:02am On Apr 07, 2017
hmmm.. Passing through all this in the name of breakup.. too bad.. well, my ex jst stopped all means of communicating with me, I tried to reach him for a while, gave up in d 2nd week.. cool right nw, I see him as a coward for not being open to say what ever he had in mind..

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Princess4ng(f): 11:21am On Apr 07, 2017
ujusom:
my dear, I loved this guy with everything. he blocked me on whatsapp and imo cause I was trying to ask what the problem was? this was someone that told me three days before the breakup that he will do whatever it takes to make me forget all the bad times we went through. I so much want to forget cause it hurts so much.

Dont worry.. U believe everything works for good.... God is alive.... He will 1 day remember u...
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Olayetan(m): 11:41am On Apr 07, 2017
We both couldn't be what we want so we call for a mutual quit...

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oluwasma(f): 4:28pm On Apr 07, 2017
Olayetan:
We both couldn't be what we want so we call for a mutual quit...
hmmmm mature breakup
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oluwasma(f): 4:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
empress101:
hmmm.. Passing through all this in the name of breakup.. too bad.. well, my ex jst stopped all means of communicating with me, I tried to reach him for a while, gave up in d 2nd week.. cool right nw, I see him as a coward for not being open to say what ever he had in mind..
I agree with you dear. He is really a coward and I can say you are really stronger than him. Please try and move on.
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Zhahovic(m): 6:33pm On Apr 08, 2017
I just broke up with my babe 1 week ago and we dated for 3 years...
She's very temperamental...... just like me too....only difference is while she flares up..I remain silent....
What I can't take is she never acknowledges her mistakes ......rather she was an expert at pointing out my mistakes and even reciting my past transgressions off hand as if she was reading from a slate......
..very proud and full of ego....

When I couldn't cope anymore..I ended the whole thing...

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by harriet412(f): 8:08pm On Apr 08, 2017
JhimmySpark:
She is too slim for my liking.. Tried loving her out of pity, but at a point I just couldn't stand her being around me. Funny enough we were best of friends for two years before we started dating. Dated 4 just 4 months #TeamThickGirls..

Hahaha.. So you saying u can't date Slim girls.
Why do I find this hilarious and weird at the same time...
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by JhimmySpark(m): 9:10pm On Apr 08, 2017
harriet412:

Hahaha.. So you saying u can't date Slim girls.
Why do I find this hilarious and weird at the same time...
.. No I can't.... My type of girl gaz be thick not fat oo.. just have flesh round ur body... Nd itz nur weired at all. Girlz with thick thighs are wining.
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by eightsin(m): 9:33pm On Apr 08, 2017
Planning on breaking up with my bae this coming week... still thinking of a way to make it very painful for her... I will also b hurt leaving her cos I truly love her but I want her to hurt more for her insincerity and cheating

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by TeeFriz: 10:31pm On Apr 08, 2017
She really wanted to get married JUST after NYSC. How could that be when i haven't secured a job then. And she really choked the hell outta me. Had to let her go coz i dont wanna be selfish or self centered...

It hurts tho.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by NarnieSnyper(m): 7:38am On Apr 09, 2017
This stup!d girl asked me for a riduculous amount of money just barely 2 days after agreeing to date me.
I was like so this why you accepted. I just shunned her, she became angry and called it off.
Damn! I just liked the fact that i followed my instincts, because when i was still wooing her months ago, i noticed certain behaviours and my mind rejected her but my heart wanted her because she was a beauty to behold. Imagine seeing your girl off and on your way back someone hails you because of her beauty, height and shape. Yup! That's how beautiful she was. Thank God she's out of the way, just hope this one i am wooing now stops playing games and say yes ASAP

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by luminouz(m): 9:09am On Apr 09, 2017
Princess4ng:
We dated for 2 years... But wenever I try to bring up d future he will be quite. Mehn.. I can't come and b wasting time so I got tired.... undecided
Thank God!!!! Just look at yew!!!!! N ur telling me I have sweet mouth eh?
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by luminouz(m): 9:10am On Apr 09, 2017
Princess4ng:

Bae, it was pathetic.. Everyone knew we were dating buh wen am gisting with my friends and they say something like "Girl, hawfa na... Hope this guy will marry u" .. I will be totally dumbfounded.... I loved him seriously... But mehn.. M praying to have a strong mind... M trying to move on..
Am hia babe!!!!!! kiss
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by luminouz(m): 9:13am On Apr 09, 2017
Maychang:
Well...till date, i still dont know the reason we broke up.

He got depressed at some point and would take offense at any slight opportunity.

I tried to help him, my good kon kill me finally.

It was quite hard to move on... Now he's got a new bae his flashing everywhere, probably getting married soon. Iv been single ever since...(3rd year)

He was a good guy tho....
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! 3rd year ke? Lemme help ur ministry..these guys are single n searching
....mrtolotolo Curiositymaster.....professorfal.....dingbang......
.fvckshit.....guys come in hia......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by luminouz(m): 9:17am On Apr 09, 2017
JhimmySpark:
She is too slim for my liking.. Tried loving her out of pity, but at a point I just couldn't stand her being around me. Funny enough we were best of friends for two years before we started dating. Dated 4 just 4 months #TeamThickGirls..
WAGBAYI!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 09, 2017
Clean my account undecided angry basterd child
E no go better for that guy angry

Mod please let me vent .. still getting over it grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 09, 2017
luminouz:

WAGBAYI!!!!!!
Lumi baddest
Happy sunday dear . Bet u didn't sleep last night cheesy
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 09, 2017
Princess4ng:
We dated for 2 years... But wenever I try to bring up d future he will be quite. Mehn.. I can't come and b wasting time so I got tired.... undecided
U even try a whole two years shocked

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by luminouz(m): 9:20am On Apr 09, 2017
Bumbae1:
Clean my account undecided angry basterd child
E no go better for that guy angry

Mod please let me vent .. still getting over it grin
Forget d guy joor!!!!!
U have us(birdman n me) kiss kiss
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 09, 2017
luminouz:

Forget d guy joor!!!!!
U have us(birdman n me) kiss kiss
When he get life sentence I go forget .. 18months they gave him is too small angry
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by luminouz(m): 9:21am On Apr 09, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lumi baddest
Happy sunday dear . Bet u didn't sleep last night cheesy
Bum bum!!!!!! Same dearie!!!!! I did small.....insomnia thingz!!!
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by luminouz(m): 9:21am On Apr 09, 2017
Bumbae1:

When he get life sentence I go forget .. 18months they gave him is too small angry
D fvck?? shocked
He is in jail?
I am so scared of u right now shocked shocked
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by GeniusDavid(m): 9:22am On Apr 09, 2017
She was a Manchester united fan! No way it could work out.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 09, 2017
luminouz:

D fvck?? shocked
He is in jail?
I am so scared of u right now shocked shocked
Hmm his finished unfortunately angry only 18 fir a bloody cold blooded Criminal
Ahh d curse on his head is strong

Saw his sister like months back .. his even had a child now .. useless guy .. looking for another mugu to steal from
Yes i was a mugu but nkw i don gboro grin
Its not my fault thought it was fraud so had to report it .. then they found out its him Nathan ! Name of demon grin men i hate dat guy
I keep praying
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by luminouz(m): 9:25am On Apr 09, 2017
Bumbae1:

Hmm his finished unfortunately angry only 18 fir a bloody cold blooded Criminal
Ahh d curse on his head is strong

Saw his sister like months back .. his even had a child now .. useless guy .. looking for another mugu to steal from
Yes i was a mugu but nkw i don gboro grin

*singing Dagrin's song*
Mo ti gboro o si gboro(2x) grin grin

Nathan na demon name?
Lawd!!!!! Ur covered now anyways.....lotta guy especially curiositymaster digs d new U!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 09, 2017
luminouz:

*singing Dagrin's song*
Yes ke
Ogbologbo ni mi grin
Now i dont mix business with personal life till we say I Do for alter
Big lesson .. learnt
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 09, 2017
luminouz:

*singing Dagrin's song*

Nathan na demon name?
Lawd!!!!! Ur covered now anyways.....lotta guy especially curiositymaster digs d new U!!!! grin
Lol he digs me cheesy wow wow
Who he be seff .. never seen him before o

Make birdmad no ketch me grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Core Reasons Why Marriages Fail And Will Continue To Fail / Name A Reason Why You Are Still Single / You Caught Them Doing This, What Will You Do??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.