Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? (12377 Views)

Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup / What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup And How Long Did It Last? / Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by JhimmySpark(m): 11:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
She is too slim for my liking.. Tried loving her out of pity, but at a point I just couldn't stand her being around me. Funny enough we were best of friends for two years before we started dating. Dated 4 just 4 months #TeamThickGirls..

5 Likes

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Spactacle(m): 11:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
got cheated on,,, thank GOD ive moved on.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oluwasma(f): 11:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
banjeezay:
friends costed me my last serious relationship,introduced her to my bae,and she later casted and painted me black to her.. it was according to reports anyway,cos im still trying to figure out how and why she did that,like what did she even say of me that poisoned the girl mind..I never thought of such happening tho buh come on its part of what we've come here to experience..
are you saying u double dated? Please explain better.
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oluwasma(f): 11:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
JhimmySpark:
She is too slim for my liking.. Tried loving her out of pity, but at a point I just couldn't stand her being around me. Funny enough we were best of friends for two years before we started dating. Dated 4 just 4 months #TeamThickGirls..
its actually better you date someone you are proud of not out of pity. Xoxo
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oluwasma(f): 11:50pm On Apr 05, 2017
Spactacle:
got cheated on,,, thank GOD ive moved on.
awhhhhh so sorry. Glad you have moved on..
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by youngbelieve(f): 11:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
oluwasma:
m so glad you moved on. He doesn't deserve you. You deserve better dear. Xoxo

yes dear, it took me quite some tym to realise dat

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:09am On Apr 06, 2017
Distance
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oluwasma(f): 12:11am On Apr 06, 2017
youngbelieve:

yes dear, it took me quite some tym to realise dat
I am so proud of you...hugs
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by JhimmySpark(m): 12:14am On Apr 06, 2017
oluwasma:
its actually better you date someone you are proud of not out of pity. Xoxo
.. Yea. U are right.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oluwasma(f): 12:20am On Apr 06, 2017
Tajbol4splend:
Distance
awhhhh. To make a long distance relationship work, trust is important. Then you need to communicate regularly, do things together like playing online game together, make visits to each other, do similar things like watch the same movie. It can actually be fun so incase if you find yourself in one, try these out. Xoxo
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by banjeezay(m): 12:25am On Apr 06, 2017
oluwasma:
are you saying u double dated? Please explain better.
not really, d ish was just dat my good friend(female) maybe was jealous told my bae unpleasant things abouh me(maybe becos it was a distance rltnshp so I had no opportunity to defend myself and couldn't go to confront the friend to know what went wring..it was the bae who actually told me my friend said this and that abouh me(infidelity related stuffs sha)..it's a kinda long episode jare..I've never had a serious relationship ever since then sha..just doing random levels,and it's kinda interesting and paying off wink

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oluwasma(f): 12:33am On Apr 06, 2017
banjeezay:
not really, d ish was just dat my good friend(female) maybe was jealous told my bae unpleasant things abouh me(maybe becos it was a distance rltnshp so I had no opportunity to defend myself and couldn't go to confront the friend to know what went wring..it was the bae who actually told me my friend said this and that abouh me(infidelity related stuffs sha)..it's a kinda long episode jare..I've never had a serious relationship ever since then sha..just doing random levels,and it's kinda interesting and paying off wink
if you were not double dating, why did She do that? Anyways girls wahala, maybe your goodfriend wanted to date you too. But dont you think random levels can be risky...
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Marcus2(m): 12:36am On Apr 06, 2017
A prank taken too far.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by shinarlaura(f): 12:43am On Apr 06, 2017
JhimmySpark:

Hahaha.
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:15am On Apr 06, 2017
oluwasma:
awhhhh. To make a long distance relationship work, trust is important. Then you need to communicate regularly, do things together like playing online game together, make visits to each other, do similar things like watch the same movie. It can actually be fun so incase if you find yourself in one, try these out. Xoxo

You could be right but distance makes one have a rethink and look for options

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oluwashedy: 6:27am On Apr 06, 2017
I don't even know what to say cuz she neva gave a valid reason for the break up buh from all indications and the things she told me, she felt I am broke

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by youngbelieve(f): 7:10am On Apr 06, 2017
oluwasma:
I am so proud of you...hugs

tnks hon
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Princess4ng(f): 7:21am On Apr 06, 2017
oluwasma:
I understand..pls try to move on. Just try to have an open and free mind. Be happy. Only you can make you happy. No man can. Xoxo

That's true dear.... Thank u xoxo much
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oluwasma(f): 10:22am On Apr 06, 2017
oluwashedy:
I don't even know what to say cuz she neva gave a valid reason for the break up buh from all indications and the things she told me, she felt I am broke
awwww dear, so sorry. Hugs
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oluwasma(f): 10:28am On Apr 06, 2017
Marcus2:
A prank taken too far.
oops it must have been a serious one.....pele. Take this bear hug to cool down.
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by banjeezay(m): 4:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
oluwasma:
if you were not double dating, why did She do that? Anyways girls wahala, maybe your goodfriend wanted to date you too. But dont you think random levels can be risky...
wanted to date me??I din think so maybe she does not want good things for me,but it was all my fault sha,if i had kept my affairs to myself,nothing of such would have happened, P.S random levels is just for the meantime,I'll soon deviate to normal normal. wink

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by ujusom(f): 6:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
Princess4ng:

Bae, it was pathetic.. Everyone knew we were dating buh wen am gisting with my friends and they say something like "Girl, hawfa na... Hope this guy will marry u" .. I will be totally dumbfounded.... I loved him seriously... But mehn.. M praying to have a strong mind... M trying to move on..
dear that was same situation i founf myselfmine was six years, right from school, through the hard times and when God finally picked his call, he found out I wasn't good again. been trying to move on though it's very hard. sometimes I feel as if someone is squeezing my heart, that's how much it hurts.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oluwashedy: 7:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
oluwasma:
awwww dear, so sorry. Hugs
Its okay ma.... At least I channeled all the trauma into my academics and got the best grade

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oluwasma(f): 8:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
banjeezay:
wanted to date me??I din think so maybe she does not want good things for me,but it was all my fault sha,if i had kept my affairs to myself,nothing of such would have happened, P.S random levels is just for the meantime,I'll soon deviate to normal normal. wink
lol...deviate to normal normal fast o so you wnt be caught unawares
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oluwasma(f): 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
ujusom:
dear that was same situation i founf myselfmine was six years, right from school, through the hard times and when God finally picked his call, he found out I wasn't good again. been trying to move on though it's very hard. sometimes I feel as if someone is squeezing my heart, that's how much it hurts.
pele dear. Hope you have moved on?
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oluwasma(f): 9:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
oluwashedy:
Its okay ma.... At least I channeled all the trauma into my academics and got the best grade
wow congrats dear
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oyindamolaasake(f): 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
I cnt really figure out wat caused our breakup. Wat I know is dat he can say anytin,anywhere,anytime, anyhow 2 embarrass me.It had been 7yrs and I loved him more and more,but I hate insult 2 d core, especially 4rm sum1 who should av loved me.I stopped talking 2 him 2weeks ago coz I've moved on wit my life.Though,relationships and marriage is out of my plan 4eva.

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oluwasma(f): 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2017
oyindamolaasake:
I cnt really figure out wat caused our breakup. Wat I know is dat he can say anytin,anywhere,anytime, anyhow 2 embarrass me.It had been 7yrs and I loved him more and more,but I hate insult 2 d core, especially 4rm sum1 who should av loved me.I stopped talking 2 him 2weeks ago coz I've moved on wit my life.Though,relationships and marriage is out of my plan 4eva.
I am so sorry dear. You really tried staying for 7years but did you talk to him about it? Did he feel bad after you left him? If he is embarrassing you every where then he doesnt deserve you..you are free to express your pain by saying relationship and marriage is out of your plan. You will heal overtime dear . You deserve better and to be happy. Hugs....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Princess4ng(f): 9:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
ujusom:

I feel ur pain my dear... He's married now
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by kratosonofzeus: 9:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
she Neva trusted me ......she thought I'm nt going straight with her, which is not true, I later found she was fvcking her co-worker and I didn't even know......why re girls so heartless, and she will kiss me with the mouth she just used to kiss and lick someone else....I hate girls

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oluwasma(f): 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
kratosonofzeus:
she Neva trusted me ......she thought I'm nt going straight with her, which is not true, I later found she was fvcking her co-worker and I didn't even know......why re girls so heartless, and she will kiss me with the mouth she just used to kiss and lick someone else....I hate girls
I am so sorry Bro I feel your pain
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by ujusom(f): 5:20am On Apr 07, 2017
Princess4ng:

I feel ur pain my dear... He's married now
Not yet. he told me we should taste different waters. the worst part, he didn't even want to sit and tell me face to face, I actually 've to force it out of him cause he couldn't even pick my calls again. he broke up with me on whatsapp. couldn't stop crying. don't know if it will be possible for me to love again cause I wouldn't want to experience this again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware / Nigerian Men And South African women. I need Nigerian men opinion. / awper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.