Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? (12376 Views)

Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup / What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup And How Long Did It Last? / Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Princess4ng(f): 8:05am On Apr 10, 2017
luminouz:

Thank God!!!! Just look at yew!!!!! N ur telling me I have sweet mouth eh?

Lol... Lumi leave me ooo
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by luminouz(m): 8:05am On Apr 10, 2017
Princess4ng:

Lol... Lumi leave me ooo
SISI MI....awayu?? grin
U know I love teasing u naaaaa!!!!
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by luminouz(m): 8:08am On Apr 10, 2017
Princess4ng:

Lol.. Stalker
Lmaoooooo!!!!!!!

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by skylowlow: 8:11am On Apr 10, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol in the battle you know
I have told you to stop fighting ! You no dey hear word grin
I don miss you small shocked if i didnt see you this week would have ave mimz flush u out cheesy
Oh and thanks for the good word appreciate it wink i still not taking this pant off grin

Haaaaaaa! shocked

Alakoba ni e osky.....

#team pant must go off# tongue

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by itzmoni(m): 8:40am On Apr 10, 2017
chiraqDemon:
I was doing too much drugs and didnt really show that i cared, i mean liked her so much but she was trying to change me
I would want to have me time n she would turn up n be likewe should go to the cinema
Just too much stress to show girls that u like them
feel you bro...like u just wanna lay back and smoke some good kush all by yourself and then she pops up...
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 10, 2017
Princess4ng:

Sure... I sure did

That's the most important thing my dear
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 10, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol in the battle you know
I have told you to stop fighting ! You no dey hear word grin
I don miss you small shocked if i didnt see you this week would have ave mimz flush u out cheesy
Oh and thanks for the good word appreciate it wink i still not taking this pant off grin

Didn't I tell you he's in hell?
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 10, 2017
Bumbae1:

Yasss grin he cleaned me out
Lol just joking .. nothing going to anyone else pocket I mean

Not even me, your secret admirer?
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:12am On Apr 10, 2017
Speechless
Some people can love o

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by luminouz(m): 10:27am On Apr 10, 2017
curiositymaster:

Didn't I tell you he's in hell?
Lmaoooooo!!!!!!!!
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by luminouz(m): 10:28am On Apr 10, 2017
curiositymaster:

Not even me, your secret admirer?
Chanting* Go curious! Go curious!! Go curious!!! grin grin grin
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 10, 2017
luminouz:

Chanting* Go curious! Go curious!! Go curious!!! grin grin grin

Oya close ya eyes cheesy
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by luminouz(m): 11:12am On Apr 10, 2017
curiositymaster:

Oya close ya eyes cheesy
Closed tight!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by mosefin19(m): 11:31am On Apr 10, 2017
trust....I don't trust her at all she pretend too much.. after dating for 2yrs without any reasonable things... HV move on with ma life ..cuz there's more to life

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by NarnieSnyper(m): 1:22pm On Apr 10, 2017
Menzy86:
Beauty can sometimes make one tolerate plenty crap but in d end it ain't worth it. Endured plenty bullshit from one like that with a very cold and romanceless heart but d day d shackles fell off, my freedom felt so sweet. I love pretty girls but it will NEVER be a top priority for me again.

Bro, i have made up my mind never to date a very pretty girl. The attention they get is something else and you become only an option to them because you are like the 13th person on the awaiting list.

But seriously I am a sucker for pretty girls. I have never dated an average looking girl before and and you can imagine your high rep amongst your friends na, but the headache and heartache within is unbearable.
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by ujusom(f): 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2017
luminouz:

Eehyaaa!!!!! Now am feeling really really bad right now!!!! Just let time heal u dear!!!! Am sure u will bounce back!!!
Thank you. at least am beginning to see life from the bright side. he wasn't mine, so he should go.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by NarnieSnyper(m): 1:29pm On Apr 10, 2017
oluwasma:
can you just imagine so you guys only dated for 2days. Na wa for some ladies. What I will just say is don't look for beauty alone also look out for her character....hugs

That's the problem with me; i often ignore the character and focus mainly on her beauty and my rep amongst my peers.
I am a sucker for Tall and Pretty girls, even with their bad character, i try to ignore and see only the good side. I need to change my mindset

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by ujusom(f): 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2017
Boydehot:
Chai, take heart. 6yrs is not a child's play. Well first fool is not a fool, but second fool is a known proper foolishness. I pray u will never again in ur life be jolted.
Thanks dear. And no it won't happen again. I 've already dusted myself and move on
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by ujusom(f): 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2017
Boydehot:
Chai, take heart. 6yrs is not a child's play. Well first fool is not a fool, but second fool is a known proper foolishness. I pray u will never again in ur life be jolted.
Thanks dear. And no it won't happen again. I 've already dusted myself and moved on
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Bambog(m): 1:38pm On Apr 10, 2017
she left because i was broke... what a life

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by placeofallure(f): 2:21pm On Apr 10, 2017
oluwasma:
It was all lovey dovey at d early stage then later the fight started and we could no longer resolve isues by ourselves without calling a third party. Then he grew violent. He would slap me at the slightest disagreement. Then I thought about my life, what if this guy eventually do what he will regret..by then it would be too late. I was still there still thinking that I was in love. As God would do it, continue reading at https://seunsdigest./2017/04/05/what-was-the-reason-for-your-last-breakup/

What's yours?

The guy was married but estranged. He also had a baby. He told me everything. I thought they'd both moved on. The guy had but not the woman. I think she was still hoping they'd be back together sometime soon. She was monitoring the guy and when she sensed he was fast slipping away, she made her move. I dunno how she got my number but she called me and told me the man I now follow around is married and she is the wife, bla,bla,bla. In fairness to her, she wasn't exactly rude. And really, we'd gotten close, he took me to where his properties were, his businesses, he was very open. As expected, I told him of the call and he was mad. He confronted her and stopped all privileges for both mother and child and insisted she call me to apologise.

That was the turning point for me. She did call back and apologised profusely that the first call she made to me had deprived her of access to her baby and all. For me that was humbling, how can my "horseband" make me call and apologise to another woman? Though I wasn't the reason for their separation, (They'd been separated before we met)I decided I don't wanna be part of this woman's misery. Even if he won't go back to her, I don't wanna be involved in their mess so I just cut off all ties and I have siiiiiiince moved on.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by harriet412(f): 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2017
curiositymaster:
lm Because one man's food is another's poison

So, you also like thick and fat girls? cry
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
harriet412:

So, you also like thick and fat girls? cry

I don't like a girl based on appearance alone, but I like it if my girl is curvy (but not fat). Have you seen Bumbae1? Someone like that.

Btw, I'm neither good looking nor rich, but I get any girl I want. I don't even know how I do it. cool

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oluwasma(f): 4:38pm On Apr 10, 2017
Bambog:
she left because i was broke... what a life
oops..what a life and she will want to come back once you have money...pele
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oluwasma(f): 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2017
curiositymaster:

I don't like a girl based on appearance alone, but I like it if my girl is curvy (but not fat). Have you seen Bumbae1? Someone like that.

lol! Who is Bumbae 1? Is she here?
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
oluwasma:
lol! Who is Bumbae 1? Is she here?

She's here, even on this thread. it's 'Bumbae1' not 'Bumbae 1'. wink

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by tabtabtab: 5:14pm On Apr 10, 2017
chiraqDemon:

I dunno, its been long i did any real drugs since last yr
But i still take weed
Her main problem wasnt the drugs tho
It was the fact that i wouldnt really want to go anywhere, i really enjoy staying at home except its really necessary. I dont party and non of that stuff, i wouldnt go to the cinema cos with that 1k i can do 2h night plan and download 4 or 5 movies and watch on laptop especially since im a student, in short i just never wanted to get out of my apartment so she got tired
Sha when she said its over it was like a great burden was lifted, not that she was too expensive to keep but i guess it was all cos of me

Seems you are like me..... An introvert!!! But yours may be a little bit advance than mine....... The movie aspect,am still doing that masef..... Love movies and I used it to keep myself busy..... 200—1.5gig like 3 times in a week

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by LoveJesus87(m): 5:20pm On Apr 10, 2017
Princess4ng:
We dated for 2 years... But wenever I try to bring up d future he will be quite. Mehn.. I can't come and b wasting time so I got tired.... undecided
Good reason. Maybe cos yaf shown him everything sad

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by LoveJesus87(m): 5:24pm On Apr 10, 2017
oluwasma:
awhhhhh so sorry. Glad you have moved on..
Relationship counsellor grin

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by LoveJesus87(m): 5:26pm On Apr 10, 2017
oyindamolaasake:
I cnt really figure out wat caused our breakup. Wat I know is dat he can say anytin,anywhere,anytime, anyhow 2 embarrass me.It had been 7yrs and I loved him more and more,but I hate insult 2 d core, especially 4rm sum1 who should av loved me.I stopped talking 2 him 2weeks ago coz I've moved on wit my life.Though,relationships and marriage is out of my plan 4eva.
I beg ur pardon. U no go marry? shocked

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by LoveJesus87(m): 5:29pm On Apr 10, 2017
GeniusDavid:
She was a Manchester united fan! No way it could work out.
Thank you jare grin awon olodo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zambian Men Seen Booing A Pretty Lady For Supposed Indecent Dressing (Photos) / Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware / Nigerian Men And South African women. I need Nigerian men opinion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.