Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? (31331 Views)

Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men / Can A Woman Respect You When She Knows You Love Her / Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by kuchikau: 10:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
cruchenuti:

Hahaha you be mumu oh...so na menstrution be your own problem ! She dey wet her dirty smellin pants. But your prick go still penetrate that dirty smelling area Lmao.

Abi na the one wey dey mensturate once every decade you dey find? Hahahahahaha
u harsh
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by CallMeBIRA(f): 12:17am On May 01, 2017
Alondrah:
Hasty generalization from a myopic point of view. Even men ladies struggle with disrespect them too, Stop preaching mediocrity. A man will treat a lady whichever way he deemed fit irrespective of his financial status.

Op, learn to use the word"some" ,, there are still some divorced, ready-made men who treat their women right. smiley
Thank you for speaking my mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by aamstih: 2:41am On May 01, 2017
And she speaks my language smiley

Blessedgurl:

Same as I. The blue waters calls to me and it would be perfect for honeymoon vacation.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by laudate: 4:38am On May 01, 2017
marvin902:
undecided not trying to ..but your comment sounds like someone who just read the heading of the thread and just decided to type whatever is in your head

There was nothing wrong in what Alondrah said. Or did she lie? There are bad men who are poor, and bad men who are rich. A good man will always treat his wife well, irrespective of whether he is rich or poor.

kimbra:
Op made some valid points while in some he generalized.

Before you marry that already made divorcee. Do a background check on why he left his wife even when he's confessing love with his sugar coated tongue. You could be his next victim for whatever the first one went through. I pity those side chicks who encouraged some men to drive their wives away 'cause it's a matter of time for him to give you a dose of what the wife got.

Lastly, men are different. There are some you would suffer with just for them to turn their backs on you when they made it. There are women in marriages today who suffered with their men but still get badly treated.

True!! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by laudate: 4:46am On May 01, 2017
nkemdi89:
It can never be compared to a ready made man, you have little or nothing to offer him, you will always be the one to worship him since he is your demi god, your relationship is under terms and condition because you don't even know which of the rules broken and he will pick offence. Even Mtn monthly subscription may outlive the relationship because it can even pack up before a month, glo network is most times stronger than it because you will be fighting for relevance, to gain his love and trust, as far as am concerned you have nothing to offer aside the inner juice which is never in scarcity. But for a struggling man you can always remember him of the past, and he will continue to appreciate your efforts in his life, for the ready made man, many people are applying for that same company( man), he isn't lucky to have you, but you were only privileged that he picked you , don't forget he can hire and fire .

What a myopic view!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Blessedgurl(f): 9:57am On May 01, 2017
aamstih:
And she speaks my language smiley

Lolz.... Howdy
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by aamstih: 4:20am On May 02, 2017
I am awesome.

hope you enjoyed the long weekend?
Sent you a pm.
Blessedgurl:

Lolz.... Howdy
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Blessedgurl(f): 12:07pm On May 02, 2017
aamstih:
I am awesome.

hope you enjoyed the long weekend?
Sent you a pm.

Yea, I did.

I didn't get the pm.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by aamstih: 5:05pm On May 02, 2017
I have resent another but if you still don't get one kindly return the gesture it could be some issues from your ends. Thank you

Blessedgurl:

Yea, I did.

I didn't get the pm.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Blessedgurl(f): 11:05pm On May 02, 2017
aamstih:
I have resent another but if you still don't get one kindly return the gesture it could be some issues from your ends. Thank you

Okay
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by mctowel01: 2:47am On May 06, 2017
Bumbae1:
Op one more thing you should have added
Nothing wrong with a lady chasing a self made man if she is Self made too..
they both have their own so don't nothing wrong ..

Lol, true... but the reality on the thread is that many girls yapping are receptionists, cleaners, salesgirls on 20k salaries demonizing guys in their social class all cos of their fear of the poverty they come from, especially many who "packaging" has given them some exposure to a different kind of life out there. They get scared of their true status.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by mctowel01: 2:51am On May 06, 2017
prettyirene:
I don't know y men would want a woman to compromise. just like some men love women with ass and breast some women can't settle with a struggling man. and I really don't blame them. people like us that settled with hussling guys, when they became rich, what did we gain. we build with you guys, then when you are made we are not good enuf. Nigerian Men like to eat their cake and have it. They want loyality, faithfulness and a dutiful woman but will not reciprocate. Grow up guys this is 2017. what is good for the goose,is all good for the gander.
Don't lie, did you settle with a struggling guy, who later became rich and left you? Or is it just a parable you females like to use to justify gold digging?
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by mctowel01: 3:10am On May 06, 2017
achieverme:

You should be wiser than this.
Lol, its hunger talking.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by eyinjuege: 8:41am On May 06, 2017
TrumporIdie:
Look at Omotola she is happy with her husband, cos she wasn't greedy, learn ladies learn.

Omotola's husband was a pilot already when she married him at 18 years or so. Her father was late then.
Pilots have always earned megabucks, and he definitely did then.
I'm not so sure they're the perfect example to use.
Rather , your example just shows rich made men can be responsible and reasonable and perfect for husband material

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by laudate: 4:11pm On May 07, 2017
mctowel01:
Don't lie, did you settle with a struggling guy, who later became rich and left you? Or is it just a parable you females like to use to justify gold digging?

Your comments show that you have not interacted with people from far and wide, in order to learn from their experiences.

There are many women who did all they could for struggling guys, only for that man to throw their affection into the dustbin and dump them, once he started making big bucks. sad Such guys felt that those humble women no longer fitted their new status. And there are also struggling men, who hit it big, then turned round to appreciate and elevate women who stood by them, when they had nothing. wink Different kinds of struggling men exist. Be careful to distinguish among both groups. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money / Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! / Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.