Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? (31328 Views)

Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men / Can A Woman Respect You When She Knows You Love Her / Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by NaeChris: 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
Op leave them! Let the learn the hard way. Its obviously the best way to learn. Tomorrow they will open their filthy gutters, to say '' men are thesame''.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by SafeDavid(m): 7:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
Owo epo nibo koshi....cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
True talk
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by TinaAnita(f): 7:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
So it's a crime for a lady to go for a self-made man? Broke jackasses plus stingy guys must be very happy about this post

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by klax(m): 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
Pls don't tell them. For over 50 years this same message has be coming but ladies will never listen later they will come with battered face or angry saying oh men are bad I seems to belief woman are the most defiant of all living things they never learn from their mistake easily.

Very unfortunate, marry your mate they won't, follow a guy that will respect you they won't listen all they want is already made life and ends up entering one chance and become second hand material, wash and Wear, carry and drop and mama dede of the street.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by numericalguy(m): 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
Alondrah:
Hasty generalization from a myopic point of view. Even men ladies struggle with disrespect them too, Stop preaching mediocrity. A man will treat a lady whichever way he deemed fit irrespective of his financial status.

Op, learn to use the word"some" ,, there are still some divorced, ready-made men who treat their women right. smiley

At the bolded.. Those are the lies gold diggers tell themselves.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by ZeroUnity: 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
MissCuppy:
My man is already made and he respects me like mad.
No vex for me abeg you no get any man....

Next!!! angry angry sad angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by mployer(m): 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
geekybabe:
What exactly is d difference between not being greedy and not settling for less?

The difference is in your personal effort and understanding of your capabilities
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Ishilove: 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
If a woman wants to go for an already made man then she shouldn't be judged. If she is from a humble or poor background and as such wants to climb the social ladder then she shouldn't be judged.

The only advice I would give such a woman is "open your eyes. Don't let your desire to escape poverty or financial limitation blind you and cause you to be careless"

I fully support women who go for ready made men because dem no born you born suffering. There are many good, ready made men out there who still respect women so the OP is waaaay off tangent.

To each his own abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Viking007(m): 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
rosalieene:
OP what makes you think the broke hustling guy won't do same when he becomes rich.
have you forgotten the saying" you can never knw the true character of a man until he becomes rich"
Poverty calms people down.

@bolded is the gospel truth.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by madridguy(m): 7:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
God bless you @ OP for the short and insightful write up.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
TrumporIdie:
Our ladies were made with unusual materials, they never learn. Research and experience has shown that women who go after already made men, already married men, divorced men just because he has money always pay the bitter price for their greed.

A man who had a wife before, but left her for you is not a man to be poud of, this is so because sooner or later, he will leave you for another lady. Also, most of these men are beasts, they will beat you like kilode but because you love the protection of money, you won't talk till he kills you. Let's look at Mercy Aigbe, she married a rich hotelia who already had 3 children from his wife, from second wife she became first wife and was happy, no knowing she would suffer what the first wife suffered. Too many examples but our slay queens won't listen.

You leave a broke hustling guy who has genuine love, for a rich maga who has no love for you, becos of greed.
Ladies wake up, struggle with your guy today and enjoy tomorrow. Any beating you receive tomorrow, it's the seed you have sown today.

If a lady who worked hard and earned a lot amd is made I don't see any reason why she has to settle for a broke guy just because she wants to give him a chance. Every guy should work hard to have something going am beginning to see a trend where its up to the woman to lower their standards to get married rather than the men to work hard. Or maybe am seeing it in a wrong view

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by aamstih: 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
Hi there, it seems you've got something for maldives, its my choice honey moon location. smiley cheesy

Hope you're good?

Blessedgurl:
What will be will be.

We ladies should learn to discern if money is truly worth the beatings or the lack of respect or even a home where there is no peace.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by lastclaire4(f): 7:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
TrumporIdie:
Look at Omotola she is happy with her husband, cos she wasn't greedy, learn ladies learn.

Let us be truthful. Yes she was not greedy but the man was never poor. The husband was already a pilot when she met him.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
TrumporIdie:
Our ladies were made with unusual materials, they never learn. Research and experience has shown that women who go after already made men, already married men, divorced men just because he has money always pay the bitter price for their greed.

A man who had a wife before, but left her for you is not a man to be poud of, this is so because sooner or later, he will leave you for another lady. Also, most of these men are beasts, they will beat you like kilode but because you love the protection of money, you won't talk till he kills you. Let's look at Mercy Aigbe, she married a rich hotelia who already had 3 children from his wife, from second wife she became first wife and was happy, no knowing she would suffer what the first wife suffered. Too many examples but our slay queens won't listen.

You leave a broke hustling guy who has genuine love, for a rich maga who has no love for you, becos of greed.
Ladies wake up, struggle with your guy today and enjoy tomorrow. Any beating you receive tomorrow, it's the seed you have sown today.

Valid points hope they listen
Nothing more irritating than dependant chics .. work help ur man .. paper chase with him .

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
Sufferhead nairaland guys who defend poverty with all they've got.

They want their sisters to bring rich men home, but to them, na poor men get the rest of us.

#stopenvyingrichmen

#doubleyourhustle

#pampersaintfree

#getoouracttogether

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by babyfaceafrica: 7:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
TinaAnita:

Because her husband decided to play the role of a wife while omotola is the head of the house. She controls her husband so what did you expect?
you are wise..a man that buys pepper from the market while his wife take selfies
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
When you only desire an already made man prepare for an already made problem

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Imjustagirl(f): 7:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
Stop celebrating mediocrity. Get a job. Make some money. Stop worrying yourself about "already made guys" girls go after.

Do your thing and people will love you for it or they can füc off

Finally, find your size. Stop shooting above your level. Your size will fit you perfectly. Hard but true

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by arnold123: 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
TrumporIdie:

what do those stupid Nigerian bitches know?
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by kenesh(f): 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
I don't get it! So you mean to say that young hustling guys don't beat their wives? Are you seriously implying that not so reach or poor guys don't disrepect their wives? Abeg wife/ girlfriend disrespect is a fall out from the upbringing of the man. Most African homes teach their sons to disrespect the woman. They teach their sons that the woman must serve and worship him and any woman who doesn't do that must be disciplined. Parents should begin to teach their sons to love and respect the woman and the next generation would be better for it!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Lilimax(f): 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
Most marriages if not all have their ups and down shocked However the love you have for each other conquers all except if the love is fake or borne out of infatuation embarassed However, I am not and will never be in support of any marriage whereby either of the spouse is being battered. Yes these day, some ladies are beating their husbands. (Mama Tega come to my mind lipsrsealed) My advice: any marriage whereby either of the spouse is being battered should take a walk before you are killed embarassed
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by AreaFada2: 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
Lots of women do not believe in emotional love anymore. They believe in love shown through money.

For those who believe in true love irrespective of money, some will eventually get that true love, respect and money on top. It is like seeking the kingdom of God first and others will be added. But some still will not get that genuine love, respect or money. Life is not always fair.

Sadly the impression a large number of guys have out there now is that women care only about money. And some ladies here on this thread appear to be confirming it, wrongly in my view.
Allowing such an impression to continue does a lot of damage to women generally.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by ojuu4u(m): 7:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
Alondrah:
Hasty generalization from a myopic point of view. Even men ladies struggle with disrespect them too, Stop preaching mediocrity. A man will treat a lady whichever way he deemed fit irrespective of his financial status.

Op, learn to use the word"some" ,, there are still some divorced, ready-made men who treat their women right. smiley

if you purse another woman like you, hoping to stay in her place, you will never ever enjoy the place, in fact the seat will hot for and and it will consume you
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by TinaAnita(f): 7:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
you are wise..a man that buys pepper from the market while his wife take selfies

Hehehe
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Arielle: 7:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
MzEddytan:

I hate the fact people tags ladies has been materialistic whereby men love money than female because they re the own that involves in Money ritual, kidnapping, yahoo, thief etc but you all ignore these and focused more on lady that only her body to get what she want. Even the responsible lady are been beaten by their bf and husband. Pls justifying male unnecessary pls be dynamic. Tell the guys the bad part of them too. This is really getting out of hands, ladies this ladies that. Mtcheww

Don't mind these little boys. While the OP was mostly right, broke guys also disrespect women. I mean, look at these ones on this thread and other similar threads. Full of abuse and condescension for women. Mostly 'broke' and 'hustling' guys. Who think women are "gold diggers", "evil", "oloshos". Is the OP saying that these are the kinds of 'men' that a young girl should throw in her lot with? If I had a daughter, hell no. And I'm raising my sons to be better than that.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
pcguru1:

If a lady who worked hard and earned a lot is made I don't see any reason why she has to settle for a broke guy just because she wants to give him a chance. Every guy should work hard to have something going am beginning to see a thread where its up to the woman to lower their standards to get married rather than the men to work hard. Or maybe am seeing it in a wrong view

You are seeing it in the RIGHT view.

These guys are beginning to glory in their poverty, and it's unbelievable. Even as a female, I'm struggling BADLY to get out of my present financial state, but these guys are comfortable being broke.

They come here to lambast females who refuse to go on with them. Instead of struggling to get out of their state, they come here to beg for someone that will be saying 'e go better' with them morning till evening. They want to be pitied! Men who are supposed to have pride?

Phew!
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Shiitposter: 7:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
pocohantas:

Hustling guys will always do anything to demonize made men.

Can you blame them though? Hustling men (of this generation) have enough time on their hands
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by idioticmynd44: 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
Alondrah:

omo i neva chop grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 29, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by idioticmynd44: 7:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
Threebees:
True talk
God, bless you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) / Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! / 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.