Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? (31334 Views)

Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men / Can A Woman Respect You When She Knows You Love Her / Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by MarieSucre(f): 11:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
eitsei:
I said I don't have a hot temper, if my boss slaps me it will get to a point I will return the slap and leave his fvcking job for good, he's just my boss not God

Okay If your boss slaps you, you also him back. That's an equal reaction from you to him so it's fair.
Apparently you fear your boss, if not you should have beaten him into coma like you would a wife.

Because he did not just insult you, he also hit you.
Insult = serious beating(wife)
Insult and slap = only slap(boss)
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by NaeChris: 11:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
MarieSucre:

Words equal beating?? Do you know what EQUAL means.

So let me get this straight. If wife's words equals husband's beating. The wife's beatings equals husband's what? beatings too.
By your logic that would equal husband's killing her.

Nice logic you have there.

Yes words equals beating according to Sir Issac Newton.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Denery143(m): 11:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
Alondrah:
Hasty generalization from a myopic point of view. Even men ladies struggle with disrespect them too, Stop preaching mediocrity. A man will treat a lady whichever way he deemed fit irrespective of his financial status.

Op, learn to use the word"some" ,, there are still some divorced, ready-made men who treat their women right. smiley
y won't u support nonsense
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by MarieSucre(f): 11:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
NaeChris:
Yes wors equals beating according to Sir Issac Newton.

Isaac Newton never got married. He died a virgin. In fact he bragged about it calling it his greatest achievement. Google it if you think I am lying. He was a true Christian man, can't say the same for a lot of these nairaland fornicators.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
MarieSucre:

Then you guys need to talk among yourselves to change your fragile egos and stop using it to limit women.
Honestly we are frustrated and tired of all these "you cannot do this because of man's ego
"you cannot work here because of a man's ego
"you cannot wear this because if a man's ego
"you cannot go here or there because of man's ego etc
It's tiring. It's draining. In fact we are tired.
Ha! grin
We should form an association bah? I hope you'll support me when I run for treasurer. Out of curiosity, what're the things you wear that affects our egos? You mean like expensive jewelry and designer clothes?
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Esdb3: 11:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
Alondrah:
Hasty generalization from a myopic point of view. Even men ladies struggle with disrespect them too, Stop preaching mediocrity. A man will treat a lady whichever way he deemed fit irrespective of his financial status.

Op, learn to use the word"some" ,, there are still some divorced, ready-made men who treat their women right. smiley
OLOSHO!!! These are the girls you start owing money the moment you tell them you love them.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Jointhemiltons2(m): 11:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
TrumporIdie:
those are the first to comment people, typing thrash since 1960 to get likes. You need to see how hairy her chest is.
At the bolded

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by MarieSucre(f): 11:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
NaeChris:
Its a natural tendency to fight with you most dangerous weapon, mostly when it matters most,

Yeah, I'm sure you're fighting for your life with a woman whose only weapon is to scream invectives at you. /sarcasm

I actually advice that instead of beating her up, that is just a waste of muscle you accumulated from gyming, why not just tie her up somewhere and use a nuclear war head to eviscerate her.

Remember you must use your most potent weapon.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by eitsei(m): 11:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
MarieSucre:

Okay If your boss slaps you, you also him back. That's an equal reaction from you to him so it's fair.
Apparently you fear your boss, if not you should have beaten him into coma like you would a wife.

Because he did not just insult you, he also hit you.
Insult = serious beating(wife)
Insult and slap = only slap(boss)
I do not fear my boss, it's just because you take patience before you react to some things and it's the same thing when you are married
I will never beat my wife not to talk of beating her into a coma because she won't do what will warrant that.. If I could call anyone my wife she must be really worth it
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by MarieSucre(f): 11:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
Ha! grin
We should form an association bah? I hope you'll support me when I run for treasurer. Out of curiosity, what're the things you wear that affects our egos? You mean like expensive jewelry and designer clothes?

Please go and read the comment I replied to for better info on what we were talking about. You don't want jump in a look foolish.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by NaeChris: 11:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
MarieSucre:

Isaac Newton never got married. He died a virgin. In fact he bragged about it calling it his greatest achievement. Google it if you think I am lying. He was a true Christian man, can't say the same for a lot of these nairaland fornicators.
Lol he was a christian. But do you still doubt that fact? If i slap you for instance, and you have the strength to return the slap, you will use thesame momentum and force i used to ease your pains no be so? Sir Isaac Newton was right somehow.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by DLioness(f): 11:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
Poor and hungry nairaland-men trying hard to blackmail us emotionally. If all d ladies marry d hungry men who wl nw marry d rich? Bsides mst of these hungry men ar afraid of succesful ladies lik us mst times dy wl want u to a mediocre lik dm. They wl tel u nt to do phD etc. They wl beat u 4 no reasn jst bcs dy ar afraid of ur suces.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by MarieSucre(f): 11:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
eitsei:
I do not fear my boss, it's just because you take patience before you react to some things and it's the same thing when you are married
I will never beat my wife not to talk of beating her into a coma because she won't do what will warrant that.. If I could call anyone my wife she must be really worth it

Sigh, let me ask you something. Do you think all married couples were always the way they are now?

For the fact that your wife does not have a foul mouth does not mean she will always remain that way.
For the fact that you're saying you will not beat your wife does not mean shi.t for now, till we see you in 10 years to know how far.
Even when husbands take simple "I do vows". Under 2 years, you'll see the same men cheating and coming on Nairaland to say "ehhn men are naturally polygamous among other nonsense".

The point is people change.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by NaeChris: 11:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
MarieSucre:

Yeah, I'm sure you're fighting for your life with a woman whose only weapon is to scream invective at you. /sarcasm

I actually advice that instead of beating her up, that is just a waste of muscle you accumulated from gyming, why not just tie her up somewhere and use and nuclear war head to eviscerate her.

Remember you must use your moat potent weapon.
I can not beat my wife, God forbid. I have never thought of that, but althesame, i will be happy if she does not take my temperance forgranted calling me probably a weakling.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by NaeChris: 11:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
DLioness:
Poor and hungry nairaland-men trying hard to blackmail us emotionally. If all d ladies marry d hungry men who wl nw marry d rich? Bsides mst of these hungry men ar afraid of succesful ladies lik us mst times dy wl want u to a mediocre lik dm. They wl tel u nt to do phD etc. They wl beat u 4 no reasn jst bcs dy ar afraid of ur suces.
Who be this?
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by MarieSucre(f): 11:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
NaeChris:
Lol he was a christian. But do you still doubt that fact? If i slap you for instance, and you have the strength to return the slap, you will use thesame momentum and force i used to ease your pains no be so? Sir Isaac Newton was right somehow.

It is still up to moral compass and personal discretion.
I will never engage in a physical tussle with certain people because I am physically bigger and stronger than they are and it will be an unequal match.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by NaeChris: 11:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
MarieSucre:

It is still up to moral compass and personal discretion.
I will never engages in a physical tussle with certain people because I am physically bigger and stronger than they are and it will be an uneven match.
Congrats!.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by DLioness(f): 11:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
NaeChris:
Who be this?
I'm the D LIONESS!
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by MarieSucre(f): 11:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
NaeChris:
I can not beat my wife, God forbid. I have never thought of that, but althesame, i will be happy if she does not take my temperance forgranted calling me probably a weakling.

Okay fair point.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by eitsei(m): 11:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
MarieSucre:

Sigh, let me ask you something. Do you think all married couples were always the way they are now?

For the fact that your wife does not have a foul mouth does not mean she will always remain that way.
For the fact that you're saying you will not beat your wife does not mean shi.t for now, till we see you in 10 years to know how far.
Even when husbands take simple "I do vows". Under 2 years, you'll see the same men cheating and coming on Nairaland to say "ehhn men are naturally polygamous among other nonsense".

The point is people change.
yeah, I know people change.. But it's good to learn from the changes people undergo
I'm not yet married but I've been around a while to know what it entails to be married and how you deal with some situations,
The option for divorce is there for a reason if I can't cope anymore I will just walk away I don't like living a complicated life
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 30, 2017
MarieSucre:
Please go and read the comment I replied to for better info on what we were talking about. You don't want jump in a look foolish.
*sigh*
This is the problem I have with most Naija ladies, you have no sense of humour, no head for wit and sarcasm flies right over your head. Somebody a little more educated than you would have seen I was joking. I understood what you said perfectly and reacted on a lighter note. Obviously we can't relate intellectually. Goodnight dear
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by NaeChris: 12:02am On Apr 30, 2017
DLioness:
I'm the D LIONESS!
Hehehe, abeg no chop me. I aknowledge you presence ma.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by MarieSucre(f): 12:07am On Apr 30, 2017
eitsei:
yeah, I know people change.. But it's good to learn from the changes people undergo
I'm not yet married but I've been around a while to know what it entails to be married and how you deal with some situations,
The option for divorce is there for a reason if I can't cope anymore I will just walk away I don't like living a complicated life

I agree
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 30, 2017
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by MarieSucre(f): 12:22am On Apr 30, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
*sigh*
This is the problem I have with most Naija ladies, you have no sense of humour, no head for wit and sarcasm flies right over your head. Somebody a little more educated than you would have seen I was joking. I understood what you said perfectly and reacted on a lighter note. Obviously we can't relate intellectually. Goodnight dear

I don't get your sense of humour, wit or sarcasm. How is that my fault? Even some members of your immediate family might not get all your jokes. Why? Breaking News: People are different. People don't all laugh at the same jokes.

This has nothing to do with education. It has everything to do with Sociology and Anthropology; the study of human behavior.

And yes, we cannot relate intellectually. Why?? Not because of your joke. But because of your reaction to my reply to your joke.

Sorry I did not get your joke, maybe if I wasn't in such a bad mood I would have settled down to read it and maybe we would be laughing and chatting, and becoming friends.
But I am even more sorry that your reaction to my not getting your joke was to call me uneducated and intellectually deficit. Have a lovely night.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 30, 2017
MarieSucre:

I don't get your sense of humour, wit or sarcasm. How is that my fault? Even some members of your immediate family might not get all your jokes. Why? Breaking News: People are different. People don't all laugh at the same jokes.
This has nothing to do with education. It has everything to do with Sociology and Anthropology; the study of human behavior.
And yes, we cannot relate intellectually. Why?? Not because of your joke. But because of your reaction to my reply to your joke.
Sorry I did not get your joke, maybe if I wasn't in such a bad mood I would have settled down to read it and maybe we would be laughing and chatting, and becoming friends.
But I am even more sorry that your reaction to my not getting your joke was to call me uneducated and intellectually deficit. Have a lovely night.
Don't jump in and look stupid......
There's a difference between not finding a joke funny and not comprehending it. There's a close relationship between wit and intelligence, so people incapable of comprehending wit are....well...Next time be more civil with your words. You could've just said "I don't think you understood my post, maybe you should reread it". What's got you in such a foul mood anyway, this thread?
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by sinaj(f): 1:23am On Apr 30, 2017
achieverme:

Madam, every relationship has its challenges. And if you are mature enough, you will manage the challenges without bringing it to public domain, just like Omotola is doing
am aware of that Sir
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Roum(m): 1:54am On Apr 30, 2017
GloriaNinja:
[color=#000099][/color] TRUE
u are simply alluring!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by MarieSucre(f): 2:14am On Apr 30, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
Don't jump in and look stupid......
There's a difference between not finding a joke funny and not comprehending it. There's a close relationship between wit and intelligence, so people incapable of comprehending wit are....well...Next time be more civil with your words. You could've just said "I don't think you understood my post, maybe you should reread it". What's got you in such a foul mood anyway, this thread?

First of all, I must apologize for the first line. It sounded a little crass. I am sorry, immensely sorry for coming across as short–fused with that line.

Now to the main course.
You still don't get it. It's YOUR wit. Not EVERYBODY is supposed to find it enlightening. Even if I did comprehend it; ''comprehend'' the key word here meaning UNDERSTAND not ENJOY. It still doesn't mean I appreciate it's artistic value, or enjoy it, no offence. Because we are different people.

And you seem to have a problem understanding that you cannot ascertain people's level of intelligence, because it does reach some sort of bar YOU set. That's like lamenting that people don't know how to appreciate a song, because they don't sing your song or songs you like. They like songs, other songs that are NOT your songs. Gerrit! Same goes for wit. Personal taste bro.

I enjoy the witty banters in Suits but not that of BigBang Theory.

Seeing a link here? Wit is subjective, just like beauty.

Again I apologize. Have a lovely night.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 3:57am On Apr 30, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
This mindset suggests that ladies dating hustling guys don't hustle themselves, they just sit down and wait for the guy to make it so that they can 'enjoy the fruits of their labour'. You too hustle and become a success story. Dumping someone when you make it means you never really loved the person, so open your eyes and make sure your partner genuinely cares for you. When you ladies say you struggled/suffered with or made sacrifices for a broke guy, what exactly do you mean? Is it that you took care of his financial needs with your hard earned money or you were deprived of expensive gifts/dates/shopping sprees/hair, clothes and other bills? Pls being with someone who can't afford to buy shawarma & ice cream or take you to shoprite or buy human hair, designer clothes and iPhone 7 to take selfies in the front seat of his car, is not suffering, its choosing love over material gains. If you guys starve together however, or you struggle to take care of him with your meagre income, that's different.

What I said does not, in any way, suggest that the women don't hustle for themselves as well - she may be the independent Doctor, Lawyer, whatever, at the end of it all. The financial status of the woman isn't the focus (if you want to make it the focus, we can talk about that after addressing this particular issue), I'm talking about the attitude of men towards women here. Grinding it out with a guy 'in the making' means that you're not JUST looking for a cushy nest to settle in. Which is what women are being accused of here. Same holds true: sometimes, if those guys make it eventually (sometimes even if they don't), they still disappoint their women. I should be clearer, because you would conclude that 'disappoint' refers to low monetary returns on 'investment'; I'm referring to cheating, violence, generally the exact kind of disrespect and heartache people seem to think that women can only receive at the hands of the made-guys women should not be marrying. So, the fact that he was broke when you met him doesn't guarantee he's going to love you forever. Like someone here so aptly put. It has nothing to do with his finances and everything to do with his character.

And if you're tempted to change the subject now by saying that men are subjected to the same kind of uncertainties, may initial statement was all-encompassing: there are no guarantees in life or love. So, if you're living or loving, feel included.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by placeofallure(f): 5:52am On Apr 30, 2017
firstking01:
He is 75% right.

If I may ask, what's the yardstick for your measurements? I went on reading this thread hoping I'll see people with contrary opinions but so disappointing so far. Do you all mean to say you've never seen or heard of instances where a broke man maltreats his woman? FYI, cases like that abound everywhere, open your eyes more. From time immemorial, women have had to put up with a lot of trash coming from men. If sisters have now decided to up their game a little don't be quick to tag them gold diggers.

Many young men and even the lazy ones who don't know how to struggle and make it will sit behind their smart phone all day and type stuff.
Go and double your hustle so ladies can run after you too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money / Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! / Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.