Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? (31327 Views)

Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men / Can A Woman Respect You When She Knows You Love Her / Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by pocohantas(f): 12:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
Alondrah:
Hasty generalization from a myopic point of view. Even men ladies struggle with disrespect them too, Stop preaching mediocrity. A man will treat a lady whichever way he deemed fit irrespective of his financial status.

Op, learn to use the word"some" ,, there are still some divorced, ready-made men who treat their women right. smiley

Hustling guys will always do anything to demonize made men.
So, a man is nice...makes money and automatically turns a beast? There must be something in this money o...
What if his separation from his first wife was because of something she did wrong? Are there no broke guys that treat their women bad? Go to Nigerian universities and see guys with dirty boxers bludgeoning their girlfriends.

Being violent is a character flaw, has nothing to do with the man's wealth. Ahmed Musa and his wife just separated, wasn't she with him right from day one? Why would anyone even use a randy hotelier and his actress wife as examples? Of all the exemplary couples we have in Nigeria.

Okay, let's take a look at Annie that stuck to 2face, he was nice enough to pregnant other women.
Toke and Maje? We saw how that one ended.
Tiwa and Tunji? Alright!

Obasanjo had other wives before Stella, but we know how much he valued her. Even our very own Buhari left his first wife and married Aisha.

There is no fast rule to this. No generalisations either...

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
Op made some valid points while in some he generalized.

Before you marry that already made divorcee. Do a background check on why he left his wife even when he's confessing love with his sugar coated tongue. You could be his next victim for whatever the first one went through. I pity those side chicks who encouraged some men to drive their wives away 'cause it's a matter of time for him to give you a dose of what the wife got.

Lastly, men are different. There are some you would suffer with just for them to turn their backs on you when they made it. There are women in marriages today who suffered with their men but still get badly treated.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2017
BUTTERBEER:
lol. I'm a married man who treats my sidechicks right smiley so I agree with you smiley kiss
I hope she cheats too smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by BUTTERBEER: 12:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
Alondrah:
Lol aren't you staking your hopes a bit too high? Or am I no longer 18 years of age as you once pointed out? wink
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by rosalieene(f): 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
OP what makes you think the broke hustling guy won't do same when he becomes rich.
have you forgotten the saying" you can never knw the true character of a man until he becomes rich"
Poverty calms people down.

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
BUTTERBEER:
Lol aren't you staking your hopes a bit too high? Or am I no longer 18 years of age as you once pointed out? wink
Sorry to burst your bubble youngman, I care less how old you are and your age is not of relevance for me to make reference to. In simple words, you are accusing the wrong person. smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
Alondrah:

You females of this age are quite vicious with them dudes oh lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by BUTTERBEER: 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
Alondrah:
Sorry to burst your bubble youngman, I care less how old you are and your age is not of relevance for me to make reference to. In simple words, you are accusing the wrong person. smiley
Haha that's better cos I'm not married wink

I supported your post cos you made sense kiss
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
pocohantas:

So, a man is nice...makes money and automatically turns a beast? There must be something in this money o...
What if his separation from his first wife was because of something she did wrong? Are there no broke guys that treat their women bad? Go to Nigerian universities and see guys with dirty boxers bludgeoning their girlfriends.

Being violent is a character flaw, has nothing to do with the man's wealth. Ahmed Musa and his wife just separated, wasn't she with him right from day one? Why would anyone even use a randy hotelier and his actress wife as examples? Of all the exemplary couples we have in Nigeria.

Okay, let's take a look at Annie that stuck to 2face, he was nice enough to pregnant other women.
Tiwa and Tunji? Alright!

Obasanjo had other wives before Stella, but we know how much he valued her. Even our very own Buhari left his first wife and married Aisha.

Gospel truth !

A man will be what he wants to be, Rich or poor. Circumstances only bring out what you have in you, not create it. smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Drixxx(m): 12:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
Doctorfitz:
Lols. They are coming for ur ass. U should know they don't like the truth here on nl.

Lmaoooo...that pic just keeled meeee!
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
Vorpal:

You females of this age are quite vicious with them dudes oh lipsrsealed
We aren't cruel with men, we are just strict. Not that you can blame us, we've been taken for fools quite too long. smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Doctorfitz: 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
Drixxx:

Lmaoooo...that pic just keeled meeee!

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
Alondrah:
We aren't cruel with men, we are just strict. Not that you can blame us, we've been taken for fools quite too long. smiley

@the emboldened, No lie at all.

I hope you all succeed in stamping out these failings in some men, because perhaps i may have a daughter some day. By then, at least some pungent unfairness would have been weeded out.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by TrumporIdie: 2:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
Vorpal:

@the emboldened, No lie at all.

I hope you all succeed in stamping out these failings in some men, because perhaps i may have a daughter some day. By then, at least some pungent unfairness would have been weeded out.
Glad you agree smiley
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Modragon(m): 2:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
sinaj:
who told u she is happy with her husband?

Do u live with them

Who would av known what mercy aigbe is going through if she hadn't opened up.

Let their instagram pics b deceiving u.

Dat bit.ch is here again
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
Alondrah:
Glad you agree smiley

I do not disagree with the truth.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
grin grin

Lamentations of a broke nigga.

Go hustle op. You are likely the kind that will leave a girl who has suffered with you.

Makes it sound like money is the only thing you lot to offer a woman. Thats why you lot focus on money before women.

Build and develop other aspects of who you are and offer that to a woman; then watch how you will attract quality women.

There are plenty michelle obamas out there looking for their barack; only most men are blinded by pursuit of money first cause they lack substatinally on other areas.

What you lack in character and personality, you cannot make up with money.

11 Likes

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by TrumporIdie: 3:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
pocohantas:

Tiwa and Tunji? Alright!

toke and tiwa made same mistakes that's why their marriages didn't work. Tilbilz was married before, he wasn't a fresh single guy, I believe tiwa was responsible for the end of that relatonship. Tunji had a baby mama before, so it's the same circle. Being voilent is a character flaw I agree but that flaw is mostly common with made men.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by tomdon(m): 7:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
Big lie
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by ebby9z(m): 7:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
Cleopatra4:
Wetin be my own as long as the money is there. sad
And when the battering starts, don't come seeking pity
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
TrumporIdie:
this hairy lesbian didn't read the thread.
Wickedest grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Klington: 7:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
BUTTERBEER:
on point especially for the word "some".
rescue team
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 29, 2017
TrumporIdie:
Our ladies were made with unusual materials, they never learn. Research and experience has shown that women who go after already made men, already married men, divorced men just because he has money always pay the bitter price for their greed.

A man who had a wife before, but left her for you is not a man to be poud of, this is so because sooner or later, he will leave you for another lady. Also, most of these men are beasts, they will beat you like kilode but because you love the protection of money, you won't talk till he kills you. Let's look at Mercy Aigbe, she married a rich hotelia who already had 3 children from his wife, from second wife she became first wife and was happy, no knowing she would suffer what the first wife suffered. Too many examples but our slay queens won't listen.

You leave a broke hustling guy who has genuine love, for a rich maga who has no love for you, becos of greed.
Ladies wake up, struggle with your guy today and enjoy tomorrow. Any beating you receive tomorrow, it's the seed you have sown today.
I hate the fact people tags ladies has been materialistic whereby men love money than female because they re the own that involves in Money ritual, kidnapping, yahoo, thief etc but you all ignore these and focused more on lady that only her body to get what she want. Even the responsible lady are been beaten by their bf and husband. Pls justifying male unnecessary pls be dynamic. Tell the guys the bad part of them too. This is really getting out of hands, ladies this ladies that. Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Afam4eva(m): 7:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
Many ladies that go for already made men don't care about respect. Even if they say, they don't mean it. All they care about is escaping poverty which to me is a good deal.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
There are no guarantees in life or love. Sometimes those you grind it out with, when they eventually make it big, they feel the need to 'upgrade' on every level- new house, new car, new wifey...... The lessons we learn today will come back to haunt us tomorrow. Just don't blame women for the misdeeds of men, biko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Viking007(m): 7:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
TrumporIdie:
those are the first to comment people, typing thrash since 1960 to get likes. You need to see how hairy her chest is.

I'm just here alone lmao! cheesy

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by mployer(m): 7:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
MissCuppy:
My man is already made and he respects me like mad.
Lol,

Even Tonto Dike was well respected at some point.

You better be proud of what you are doing and not what someone else is doing.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Teedawg: 7:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
which episode we dey now cos this seasonal film don go far,..any relationship that has crumbled to had that tendency right from the day it started just that the participant wer trying to hide the feelings for some dubious reason and remember you can't hide for ever . it at any point you feel like you can't continue with the relationship call it off immediately and don't wait for a miracle that's why I admire our white folks they ain't got no time for shit..woman if you like don't go and look for your own, man if you Like be using them anyhow because you feel you have blow as for me I'll be watching my movie..

how the African culture has molded the minds of our innocent women to thinking they always need the man
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by TinaAnita(f): 7:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
TrumporIdie:
Look at Omotola she is happy with her husband, cos she wasn't greedy, learn ladies learn.

Because her husband decided to play the role of a wife while omotola is the head of the house. She controls her husband so what did you expect?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by geekybabe(f): 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
What exactly is d difference between not being greedy and not settling for less?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) / Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! / 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.