Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,181 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? (31332 Views)

Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men / Can A Woman Respect You When She Knows You Love Her / Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by HaneefahRN(f): 6:43am On Apr 30, 2017
MarieSucre:

Hahaha, please I did not mean to offend. Was just pointing out the usual suspects of "Nigerians Provokers Association.
I hereby take nurses off the list lol.

Lolz. IKR
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Blessedgurl(f): 7:34am On Apr 30, 2017
aamstih:
Hi there, it seems you've got something for maldives, its my choice honey moon location. smiley cheesy

Hope you're good?

Same as I. The blue waters calls to me and it would be perfect for honeymoon vacation.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Sparkle777(f): 7:46am On Apr 30, 2017
TrumporIdie:
Our ladies were made with unusual materials, they never learn. Research and experience has shown that women who go after already made men, already married men, divorced men just because he has money always pay the bitter price for their greed.

A man who had a wife before, but left her for you is not a man to be poud of, this is so because sooner or later, he will leave you for another lady. Also, most of these men are beasts, they will beat you like kilode but because you love the protection of money, you won't talk till he kills you. Let's look at Mercy Aigbe, she married a rich hotelia who already had 3 children from his wife, from second wife she became first wife and was happy, no knowing she would suffer what the first wife suffered. Too many examples but our slay queens won't listen.

You leave a broke hustling guy who has genuine love, for a rich maga who has no love for you, becos of greed.
Ladies wake up, struggle with your guy today and enjoy tomorrow. Any beating you receive tomorrow, it's the seed you have sown today.

What of poor dudes u started with that also pummels you.?
Point is, it's neither here nor there.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by niceguy7(m): 8:13am On Apr 30, 2017
Cleopatra4:
Wetin be my own as long as the money is there. sad
Lol, so you prefer money over peace of mind in marriage?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Adageorge(f): 8:43am On Apr 30, 2017
most women enjoy beating , cuz they see it has part of love, the best marriage one can ever have, is d one that was ordained. n water by God, it is not as if, they will not be. problem , cuz human being is involved . But solutions will be easily found...been a second wife isn't bad, but d. problem. is how do u get to that. position
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by rosalieene(f): 9:04am On Apr 30, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
if he puts her in her place..you people will still say he is domineering and possessive.. It is a lose lose scenario
you don't need to be domineering or possessive in trying to put a woman in her place. There are other ways. In summary, understanding and patience matters between couples having such issues.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by babyfaceafrica: 9:53am On Apr 30, 2017
rosalieene:

you don't need to be domineering or possessive in trying to put a woman in her place. There are other ways. In summary, understanding and patience matters between couples having such issues.
easier said than done dear..if you do little..complain,if you do too much complain,if you do nothing...you are not caring..... It is well
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Elle277(f): 10:49am On Apr 30, 2017
1234onyekwe:
I know ur type b/cos he's made & came, u formed an emergency love ,supposed he was poor & came for u, I know u 'nt look at him twice abi no be so.
lolz, Love nah the koko
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 30, 2017
dear poster,why do I feel you are being bitter over the fact that no lady will want to commit to a man who has no stable source of income. you as a person will you advice your daughter or sister to enter into marriage with a broke man? when the kids starts coming with lots of bills to be paid,will you help out? let's be sincere with ourselves we need money to survive.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 30, 2017
Sparkle777:

and there are lots of cases on that. I think the most important thing is does he have a human heart?whether the person is a low earner or very rich, if he has a conscience you will enjoy him as a spouse same goes to women who are rich.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 30, 2017
Sparkle777:

and there are lots of cases on that. I think the most important thing is does he have a human heart?whether the person is a low earner or very rich, if he has a conscience you will enjoy him as a spouse same goes for women who are rich.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by positivetaught: 12:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
In the the whole of my life I'm yet to c a man that sets' out on purpose to date or marry a lady so he can maltreat her,women only need to understand the mentality n desire of men to live peacefully with them its not because he had issues with his ex n so he is definitely going to have it with you,for instance most men value love,respect n appreciation seriously, been rude,troublesome egocentruc n unappreciative with will not get u along with men even with all the intelligence, beauty n fame.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by dabrightt: 12:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
Alondrah:
Hasty generalization from a myopic point of view. Even men ladies struggle with disrespect them too, Stop preaching mediocrity. A man will treat a lady whichever way he deemed fit irrespective of his financial status.

Op, learn to use the word"some" ,, there are still some divorced, ready-made men who treat their women right. smiley
you need not expose yourself that o p is actually talking to you... Sorry dear

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Ndiofe: 1:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
rosalieene:

Na gift i go take correct u. Lexus and Bentley. After dat u go dey understand me. Original Nwa Anambra! cool
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by princessayesha(f): 1:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
TrumporIdie:
Look at Omotola she is happy with her husband, cos she wasn't greedy, learn ladies learn.
Mercy johnson is very happy also grin
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by TrumporIdie: 1:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
princessayesha:

one of those few exceptions, let's give it to her humility.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by TrumporIdie: 1:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
princessayesha:

is that you in your dp? I love tho fierce look.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by princessayesha(f): 1:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
OP go and look for money if u dont have, and spare us this ridiculous post grin a good man will respect his woman, whether he is rich or poor. I assure you that it is the women married to poor men that suffer more disrespect and beating.
The only thing is that the poor men do not have money to cheat like the rich ones do, but once they get money.... grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
What I said does not, in any way, suggest that the women don't hustle for themselves as well - she may be the independent Doctor, Lawyer, whatever, at the end of it all. The financial status of the woman isn't the focus (if you want to make it the focus, we can talk about that after addressing this particular issue), I'm talking about the attitude of men towards women here. Grinding it out with a guy 'in the making' means that you're not JUST looking for a cushy nest to settle in. Which is what women are being accused of here. Same holds true: sometimes, if those guys make it eventually (sometimes even if they don't), they still disappoint their women. I should be clearer, because you would conclude that 'disappoint' refers to low monetary returns on 'investment'; I'm referring to cheating, violence, generally the exact kind of disrespect and heartache people seem to think that women can only receive at the hands of the made-guys women should not be marrying. So, the fact that he was broke when you met him doesn't guarantee he's going to love you forever. Like someone here so aptly put. It has nothing to do with his finances and everything to do with his character.
And if you're tempted to change the subject now by saying that men are subjected to the same kind of uncertainties, may initial statement was all-encompassing: there are no guarantees in life or love. So, if you're living or loving, feel included.
Brilliantly said. To be fair though, I'm pretty sure the OP was referring to the 'injustice' of depriving ladies from enjoying a guy's wealth when he finally succeeds, not the loss of love. Would it be OK if the guy remains with the lady but keeps reinvesting the money and only spends enough to keep them fed and sheltered? You may say yes because you probably have a job or come from a comfortable family, but to the average Naija girl, having money and not splurging it on her by buying expensive phones and all the other silly stuff many girls dream of is very close to anathema
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
MarieSucre:

First of all, I must apologize for the first line. It sounded a little crass. I am sorry, immensely sorry for coming across as short–fused with that line.
Now to the main course.
You still don't get it. It's YOUR wit. Not EVERYBODY is supposed to find it enlightening. Even if I did comprehend it; ''comprehend'' the key word here meaning UNDERSTAND not ENJOY. It still doesn't mean I appreciate it's artistic value, or enjoy it, no offence. Because we are different people.
And you seem to have a problem understanding that you cannot ascertain people's level of intelligence, because it does reach some sort of bar, YOU set. That's like lamenting that people don't know how to appreciate a song, because they don't sing your song or songs you like. They like songs, other songs that are NOT your songs. Gerrit! Same goes for wit. Personal taste bro.
I enjoy the witty banters in Suits but not that of BigBang Theory.
Seeing a link here? Wit is subjective, just like beauty.
Again I apologize. Have a lovely night.
Very succinctly put. I do have a tendency of using myself as a yardstick to measure others, I just never realised it. Thanks for being mature about my comment.....I'm sorry for talking down at you, I guess I could've just taken the highroad when I saw your post instead of throwing tantrums. One gets so used to k, kk, owk girls that one forgets there are still many ladies out there that actually have grey matter in their skulls. Take care, see you around

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by macheteros: 5:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
TrumporIdie:
they don't listen, they don't learn, how many of such cases have we seen, they are blind to see cos they want already made men.
IPHONE GENERATION. THEY WOULD CONTINUE TO SUFFER.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Cleopatra4(f): 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
[quote author=niceguy7 post=56057421]
Lol, so you prefer money over peace of mind in
grin
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by niceguy7(m): 9:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
[quote author=Cleopatra4 post=56078026][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money / Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! / Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.