Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? (71165 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? / Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. / Why do I keep meeting virgins? Back to Back to back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by azaino: 8:33am On May 25, 2017
reereespace:
26andsearching, you probably don't know but you maybe come off as rich, I wouldn't ask somebody for money if he didn't tell like me or if I didn't think he's rich.

you dey mind the OP ? He is probably going after flowers and flashy girls.

Stop rushing girls, stop telling them what you can do for them. Just maintain that you are looking for a reasonable and well trained girl while wooing them.

I have had a rich girlfriend who refused to collect any dime from me, at a point, I started forcing myself to pay some of her bills, which came out successful in some and unsuccessful in some. She was a definition of a good girl.

I have also had a "bring bring" girlfriend, but due to how I approached her in the beginning, she found no room to exploit me, at a point her pretence developed into real love for me, I brought myself normal and we established quality conversation which did unimaginable wonders in her life. Again she was very beautiful, both in body size, complexion and facially.

I remembered the day I walked her out and called of the relationship (she initiated the breakup though). She boldly obliged, said whatever she wanted to say and left like she doesn't care. In the evening of the same day she started calling back with hidden number which I refused to pick. She came to my house the next morning crying, asking me to forgive her. She told me that she didn't sleep all night, that she never knew he much I meant to her until that yesterday. I know she was missing my words, my advice, my encouragement and my true love. One thing she didn't miss was money/gift cos I wasn't giving it to her in the first place.

Good girls are still out there in their numbers.

Op, you are your own problem, stop promising her heaven and Dubai.

I remember the question the girl asked me on our second meeting when I was still wooing her. She asked me why she should give me a chance and that she has been hearing this love story from lots of guys, and i just replied, "give me a chance for one week, after that one week and you dont like me, you can go"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Nobody: 8:35am On May 25, 2017
kimbra:
How about you bring yourself down when you want to woo a girl. This could be the issue.
maybe is forming dangote son for the girls.. and the girls be like let's examine his pocket first..
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Nobody: 8:35am On May 25, 2017
odunjoy96:
and no sex before marriage oooo

Iyen ko le werk
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by mctowel01: 8:40am On May 25, 2017
bjhaid:
I didn't say men are atm, alotta girls are struggling esp the ones from poor/average background, and most can't really hustle like guys do, that's why I can't really blame the ones that beg
Why can't they be blamed? let them go and learn how to hustle like we do. Afterall, they will still say they don't want broke guys. With all respect, begging is just not decent, too much begging without any shame is worse.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by free2ryhme: 8:40am On May 25, 2017
repogirl:
lol! I don't blame you, it's your small brain which makes it difficult for you to reason, that I blame. Fool, since you enjoy being a maga, shut up and enjoy as she rides you like a donkey.

you are so quick to shout maga because na your profession well i dont enteratin blood sucking leeches like your kind who goes about having one problem or the other immediately the guy says, "excuse me lady may i know you" and besides i dont keep company with trash

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:41am On May 25, 2017
That was how my ex girlfriend asked me to buy her Iphone 7 Cos when we were dating back in school, I didn't buy her expensive thing.. I was like WTF, am no longer dating you. Ask your boyfriend that now not me.. to be sincere even the girls I knew before has drastically changed to gold diggers now.. and my eyes sharp to know them, except I decided willingly to help. If not you OYO. I cannot come and be killing myself on any Naija lady..

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by tosyne2much(m): 8:42am On May 25, 2017
macphilip:
That was how I was chatting with an old female friend on FB, next thing I would hear is "can I get like 50k"
Anyway OP, 95% Nigerian girls are like that,
there is serious hunger in the Land
50k? shocked I know say you go grab race cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by vislabraye(m): 8:44am On May 25, 2017
Evablizin:
Chai sowie,i hav a solution 2 ur problem,cum nd date me i'm nt materialistic i wil even pay ur house rent 4 u,in short i wil turn ur life around.lols
Handsome gal, how far grin
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Evablizin(f): 8:48am On May 25, 2017
vislabraye:
Handsome gal, how far grin
beautiful boy i'm fine
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by tosyne2much(m): 8:49am On May 25, 2017
abels:
Guy if u nor b worwor boy dat means u r among guys dat bug women too much and such guys irritate ladies so they wil do evrytin to chase u out.. After d first day toasting bone dem for som time, even if u have their number, do as if u regret even toosing dem. U ll c they will start flashing u, dont call immediately.. The day u ll eventually call warn her never to flash u again nd cut d call guy d grl go de kolo for u.. On ur first dat wit her dont praise her too much, tell her tins like, "for beauty i score u 60/100" ,tell her" ur make up is too harsh nd it does nt fit ur face", just let her knw u r in charge, guy d babe go de tink of u de wet.. All tis tins if u knw hw to play ur game u ll get any grl of ur dreams
You're just of funny dude.. I don laugh tire ehn cheesy
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Chukazu: 8:53am On May 25, 2017
nkwuocha1:
Had same issue as a very young man.I would sell off gadgets my elder brother send down from abroad to please my ex girlfriends. cheesy cheesy.Theres one sw lady that deals with jewelries and Turkey ladies inner wear in CMS patronise often to change my ex girlfriends pants those days grin grin grin.Till the last gf messed me up.

Well, I decided to give myself a BIG break and concentrated on my business and career for years. Yes! No gf and no intimacy. embarassed :-

Until I noticed a friend's sidechick. Very nice girl men. She would cook and bring to us in the field after Saturdays football match.Very nice lady. I would just sit one corner and watch her, wishing she was mine. Sincerely, good ladies are out there, wasting their time with wrong people. He finally married his university young gf. Me? I married the ex two months after she accepted to date me. My guy came for the wedding.

Focus on your career, observe alone, when the time is ripe you will see what you're looking for.

Very true, love often meet you at the place of your primary assignment (workshop) and even more so when you are not looking for it.. Face your work, make money and love will come chasing you

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by flakkybaby: 8:53am On May 25, 2017
26andsearching:
I don't know why am always meeting materialistic ladies

Although I didn't do much dating at school, but the few I had were so demanding. Meanwhile the reverse is the case for my guys.

Am not the stingy type, I love to go out on dates , once in awhile​ hand out not so expensive gifts but cool gifts. Send airtime if I can.

But the kind of gals I meet eh
Be like

I need money to make hair 3k...

I need money for one silly thing or the other and so on.

Virtually putting responsibilities​ that belongs to her father on my head.

I tend to yield to some because of konji sometimes, I can't die na

I always admire my friends​ babe. She is so content. I mean I can't even describe how cool she is.
She actually paid for my friends final year fees and supported him when he had family issues. I know there lot of ladies like this out there , but why am I yet to meet one

Okay this happened to​ me last week at ICM. Saw this chic looking all good. I didn't dull we started talking exchanged contacts , immediately we got home started chatting on WhatsApp , in my mind was already happy my have got an honest one.

Next day was a Saturday. Woke up na she they my mind

Started chatting immediately , cut long story short , she asked me for 3k , I nearly mad.

I mean am yet to even ask u out and u had to make that request.

This threw me off balance, and I had to take a long pause and think. It's really scaring me cos am in the point of my life where I have to be serious.

I just can't phantom out wat the problem might be.

Is that am too fine Cos hell yeah I am ( don't ask for my pic)

Or they money smell on me when I walk

Money isn't my issue, but I don't just want to build a relationship around a liability gal.

I would really appreciate good and solid opinions especially from married people.

Thanks
say the truth, are you chatting with her just for you to have your way with her or you want a serious relationship with her? now if you want to have a serious relationship with females put God first and your money should not be on your mind at all, the way you chat up with a lady will make her think you are the chop and clean mouth , bring your self low like ask her which church do you attend, your favourite colour, your best movie, your birthday, where she has travelled to, and you tell her things you love the most important. novels cenima.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by mctowel01: 8:54am On May 25, 2017
Billyonaire:
Today one of them demanded a car from me as her wedding present and I ask, who will you say gave you the car as a gift ? She said, my fiancee knows about you as my good friend. Ladies are not making it easy for us any longer. Your own small.
Lol... this is a new height
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by anigbajumo(m): 8:57am On May 25, 2017
Lexusgs430:

If they ask, stylishly say no. A few days later, ask her for financial assistance.
Her response would determine your next move.
If she stylishly say no, block her numbers.......

Chai,u don't knw these ladies my bro...Once u stylish say "NO" her next words is "stingy guy"....

4 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Nobody: 8:59am On May 25, 2017
Evablizin:
lols tnx baby.

eeww, not your bby, i am too cute to ever be your bby in this life time of yours undecided

if you even offfer me millions of naira to date you, i won't accept.
but wait, millions of naira?
i might consider , but no sex, my mojo won't go up for someone like you, body count 0.

cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by ImaIma1(f): 8:59am On May 25, 2017
26andsearching stoo going for skay queens and girls that are all about their skin,fashion,appearance abd do not seem to have anything upstairs. Babes like that are looking for a guy to leech on and solve all their financial problems.
You should probably stop meeting girls at the club,mall,etc. How come you are not meeting working class ladies like doctors,bankers,civil servants,etc. Are they not your level? You keep getting attracted to jobless, wandering ladies who believe that their man is an ATM machine.
Change your strategy and location or else we will keep getting these stories of gold digging girls that you guys bring upon yourselves

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by ImaIma1(f): 9:00am On May 25, 2017
Stop*
Slay*
Sorry about the typos joor
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Nobody: 9:00am On May 25, 2017
mctowel01:

Lol... this is a new height

It is so scary. These days you cant tell a lady 'I like you', cos the moment you do, they transfer all their liabilities to your balance sheet. It kills the feeling, not because you can not do it, but because it was not your responsibility to do that. Love is now transactional. I guess we are all prostitutes now, it is no longer an issue of going to club or road to find a man. An average girl wants financial exchanges for love. Its a barter like never before.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by crackhouse(m): 9:00am On May 25, 2017
26andsearching:
I don't know why am always meeting materialistic ladies

Although I didn't do much dating at school, but the few I had were so demanding. Meanwhile the reverse is the case for my guys.

Am not the stingy type, I love to go out on dates , once in awhile​ hand out not so expensive gifts but cool gifts. Send airtime if I can.

But the kind of gals I meet eh
Be like

I need money to make hair 3k...

I need money for one silly thing or the other and so on.

Virtually putting responsibilities​ that belongs to her father on my head.

I tend to yield to some because of konji sometimes, I can't die na

I always admire my friends​ babe. She is so content. I mean I can't even describe how cool she is.
She actually paid for my friends final year fees and supported him when he had family issues. I know there lot of ladies like this out there , but why am I yet to meet one

Okay this happened to​ me last week at ICM. Saw this chic looking all good. I didn't dull we started talking exchanged contacts , immediately we got home started chatting on WhatsApp , in my mind was already happy my have got an honest one.

Next day was a Saturday. Woke up na she they my mind

Started chatting immediately , cut long story short , she asked me for 3k , I nearly mad.

I mean am yet to even ask u out and u had to make that request.

This threw me off balance, and I had to take a long pause and think. It's really scaring me cos am in the point of my life where I have to be serious.

I just can't phantom out wat the problem might be.

Is that am too fine Cos hell yeah I am ( don't ask for my pic)

Or they money smell on me when I walk

Money isn't my issue, but I don't just want to build a relationship around a liability gal.

I would really appreciate good and solid opinions especially from married people.

Thanks
keep quiet!! Who says money is not ur problem? How much do u have? Can u comfortably dash out 5m naira?
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by jpphilips(m): 9:00am On May 25, 2017
sonofLuci:

My brother, savage you are, no chill you have.

sorry I just gave you an honest answer, you are dvmb and broke, so you basically roll with dvmb and broke chicks too, it isn't rocket science.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Lexusgs430: 9:01am On May 25, 2017
anigbajumo:

Chai,u don't knw these ladies my bro...Once u stylish say "NO" her next words is "stingy guy"....

Then you too ask her. If she says 'NO' ? Your next words to her too should be ''stingy girl''
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:01am On May 25, 2017
Humility017:

nobody is trying to impress any lady
meet a Nigerian lady today... the next day she start to tell you her phone is bad, bla bla
she starts narrating her problems expecting you to solve them.....
so painful that many are living a life they can't afford and as such shift responsibility to others

I kinda agree with u on dat Cus it has happened 2 me once meet a lady we got chatting after some mths told 2 her 2 cum see me she told me that she doesn't like my area Cus of thugs guys around but she likes the market located in my area so if I will take her 2 shopping that she will cum, I was wow dat a lovely idea no need we sitting and talk u cum around we do some shopping after which u go home since then I stop wasting my time on her my point though is we as guys need to set our priorities straight and on a 2nd note know our limit I ave a limit I can spend on any gal if she is not ok with it the door is wide open Cus am not desperate 2 ave dem.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Nobody: 9:03am On May 25, 2017
mctowel01:

Why can't they be blamed? let them go and learn how to hustle like we do. Afterall, they will still say they don't want broke guys. With all respect, begging is just not decent, too much begging without any shame is worse.
its not decent truly, but some can't just die in silence, you need to see the way ladies were begging and dropping account numbers on twitter the day husspuppi said he wanted to epp ppl which was a prank

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Evablizin(f): 9:05am On May 25, 2017
sonofLuci:

eeww, not your bby, i am too cute to ever be your bby in this life time of yours undecided

if you even offfer me millions of naira to date you, i won't accept.
but wait, millions of naira?
i might consider , but no sex, my mojo won't go up for someone like you, body count 0.

cool
stil sayin d same tin lols tnx baby
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by mctowel01: 9:08am On May 25, 2017
majekdom2:
you can't take upto half of the poo a foreign babe will give to you. Stop the generalisation, there are independent Nigerian ladies.
Yes, but in very few numbers compared to the growing number of beggars ou there. Nowadays, a churchy bimbo will enter university and become a beggar by year 3 so as to keep up with the lifestyle she can't truly afford.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by anigbajumo(m): 9:09am On May 25, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Then you too ask her. If she says 'NO' ? Your next words to her too should be ''stingy girl''

Lol,but there are real ladies out there not all of em are materialistic.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Tklabelle(f): 9:11am On May 25, 2017
jy2kbeyond:

No come o. We never fight recession finish you wan add your own.

Lol you made me laugh so hard!!!
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Nobody: 9:12am On May 25, 2017
dalaman:
As the saying goes. The day you ask a Nigerian lady out is the day you start owing her money.

That na the old saying , they have updated it. Once you start talking to a girl , you don owe her money be that.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Fkforyou(m): 9:14am On May 25, 2017
Is it just me or has anyone noticed how everyone seem to be making excuses for girls beggarly attitude.. undecided

Why is everyone putting the blame of him, like is the way he presented himself bla bla bla.

So because he wants to attract a girl he should start acting squirmish and poor? How is he supposed to know the attitude of the girls he approaches without even talking to them? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Celepope: 9:20am On May 25, 2017
Hahahah.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Lexusgs430: 9:28am On May 25, 2017
anigbajumo:

Lol,but there are real ladies out there not all of em are materialistic.

I fully agree........ Likewise we have male gold diggers...
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Nobody: 9:28am On May 25, 2017
whitebeard:
Op I can also relate..!!

U even keep them..u try..I have friends that would bring tempting business ideas..I will reason between business and the girl..then I think of the koesengg agera I want to buy...all of a sudden..

BITCH pls is the next thing outta ma mind..gat to make that money..can't even date poorly manned girl cause u have to pass my mum and dad screening..!

They have change bítch to dam again

You want to buy koneseeg agera Hahahaha wow, what a goal

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Plus-sized Bride Puts Cake In Her Cleavage, Got People Talking / 20-year-old Beautiful Girl Auctions Her Virginity For N126 Million...See Details / Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.