Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,261 members, 7,829,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be Submissive In Relationships? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be Submissive In Relationships? (17958 Views)

Poll: Should women always obey their husbands?

Yes: 60% (51 votes)
No: 40% (34 votes)
This poll has ended

Women Must Be Submissive In A R/ship? Ladies Your Say? / Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands / The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be Submissive In Relationships? by godseyi: 12:08pm On Jan 15, 2010
question: why do women find it hard to be submissive in relationships?

Original poster didn't give us the complete quote. he says
"Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord." Ephesians 5:22 - that's what the bible says but it seems nowadays the world is changing and the whole world is changing. Ladies are becoming westernised and are finding it increasingly hard to submit to their partners. Why is this so? is submission still relevant in modern day climate? Guys what are your views on this?

What does the Bible say in Ephesians 5?
Ephesians 5 talks to the Church as the Body of Christ. It spells how members of this body should relate one to another. For example:
v1 = be ye therefore followers of God,
v2 = walk in love as Christ loved us,
v3 = fornication and uncleanness, etc must not be named(must not happen) amongst you
etcetera, etcetera.

as from v22, the ideal loving and caring relationship between a husband and wife is used as an example of how the members of Christ's body should relate one to another.

v22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord

submission here means: sex, obedience, love, care, loyalty, etc. In plain terms: wives, do not have intimacy with another woman's husband = don't commit aultery.
Therefore,
24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

meaning: just as the Church(body of believers) hold on to Christ alone in thick and thin, a wife should hold on to her OWN husband.

V25 now starts talking to Husbands, with a first responsibility to:

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Analysis:
1) Christ Loved the world. John 3:16 - For God so loved the world. God loved the world: God took the FIRST initiative. This first initiative included sending several prophets to warn man of their sins. This first move included sending Jesus his OWN son to die for Man's sin.
2) Christ loved the world - He had to sacrifice himself.
3) Christ loved the world - and even after making the first move, not all have realized his Love.
4) The command to LOVE is in black and white for the husbands. The reason is because naturally, women will love you back.

Going back to Verse 25: Husbands, Love your wives, even as Christ loved the Church: meaning Husbands have to make the first move to LOVE their wives. Husbands must show this love with all of their might and energy: words, thoughts, deeds, in everything and in everyway.

v28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
v31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
v32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.
v33 Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband

so v33 ends with:how the wife should reciprocate, by "Reverencing" her husband. Reverencing here includes "submission, etc, etc" as stated in the previous verses - the responsibility of a wife.

To answer the question: why do women find it hard to be submissive in relationships?

Let me assume you meant : marriage relationships. If your wife finds it hard to be submissive to you, there is a problem somewhere, which could be any of the following:

1) Love wan tin tin: you think you do, but you don't really know her: If you really know a woman, you'll know what she likes and what she doesn't; how and when to talk to her; what to say, what not to say, what to do / not to do; how to make her do what you want her to do(positively) without her being offended, etc., all to make her love you back, and stay with you through thick and thin.

2) Perhaps you loved her initially, but something had gone wrong along the line, for which her attitude has changed, and is manifesting in lack of submission.

"Husbands Love your wives" has two dimensions: (1) Husbands love your wives: husband makes a deliberate effort to love his wife, and (2) the wife coming to the realization that "my husband loves me".
- the most important part is #2 coz, its possible for a husband to think he is "showing her love": running helter skelter - , while whatever he might be doing might not really ring a bell in the woman's ears. Therefore, the man has to play his cards right: Husbands, Love your wives: first find out what she wants you to always do to make her happy, and then do it.

3) Perhaps, someone else has discovered what you havent discovered in her - in of your many years of relationship.
- the golden rule - you can never know who you don't talk to. Unfortunately, "talk" for many married men is defined as either of the following / related to the following: what will I eat? what will I drink? what clothes will I wear? where is my shoe? why is there no fuel in the generator? why is the TV not working? where is my phone? lets go to Church right now? Lets go home right now? stand up; sit down;, Yes. No. etc, etc,

4) Guys, no lady will respect you if you don't love her. She might live in the same house with you. She might give birth to all your children, but deep down they (wives) know they don't love you. Women love to be respected, cherished, complemented and held in high regard. If you are a "none of the above" to the aforementioned, she wont be submissive.  The reason why some women get physical (fight) with their husbands is because they(women) don't see any difference in him and the stranger on the street.

Husbands Love your wives, then she will be submissive.
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be Submissive In Relationships? by GL(f): 12:59pm On Jan 15, 2010
Wrex:

men should love their wives and wives should obey their husbands, smiley smiley

they should love and obey and submit to one another.
Bisijohn:

Women find it difficult generally to submit because of pride. A woman that earns more than the husband will find hard to submit. Educational advantaged women also will not want to obey easily. Submission gives birth to Love. It comes before before Love. Every woman has this singular role to play-Submission, which makes the heart of the husband to be endeared to her. The advice to women generally is that they should exhibit total submission to their husband at all times and husbands as well should totally love their wives. For any marriage to work out, it must be 40-60 level of tolerance, if it is 50-50, it won't last.

submission does not give birth to love, it's the other way around. why on earth would a woman humble herself for a man she doesn't love? it's because of love that women can submit to a man. if its true that enlightened women can't submit to their husbands, then submission is a negative thing. but it's not true anyway, women don't submit because they are ignorant or have no choice, they do it out of love.

which one is total submission now? is it until the woman kneels down to greet the husband that you'll agree she is submissive
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be Submissive In Relationships? by ajalio(f): 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2010
@bankyiie

Hmmm,  This topic is a volatile one but i will say my bit.
1st - I strongly believe that irrespective of behaviour, financial and social status of the husbands, wives SHOULD totally submit to their husbands.
It might sound old fashioned but that is the secret of the success of marriages in the older days. Today a wife will leave the house for a party and the
husband is not aware, it is wrong. Without being biblical or over traditional i beleive that the head of the family is the man and he should be accorded all the respect and total submission.

2nd- I also know for a fact that the moment a woman submits totally to her husband she earns his respect a 100% and also wins his heart

3rd - Men should learn not to take their wife's submission as a sign of stupidity or weakness but as a recognition of their position as the head f the family and they should strive to ensure three things basically.
- Provide for the needs of their family
- Love and respect their wives
- Ensure that they preserve the marriage at all costs .

I hope i have spoken well

You have spoken very well. And I say this as a so-called western woman.

For many women the word "submission" may have a negative sound.
As well as submission before an enemy with a capitulation. However, this is wrong.
It isn't in such a way that I must lie in front of my man on knees and kiss his feet.
Nevertheless, it means only to recognize and to respect the man as head of the family
and to help him where ever it is necessary, so that he can also fulfil his part.
If I respect my man and appreciate and make to him the life so pleasantly as possible,
I am not unemancipated. And if this means that I must bring him the breakfast to the bed,
or must massage his tired feet, or whatever to make him happy, why not?
It is a nice feeling and I am proud that I am the woman who can make my man happy.
And believe me, I get it back 1000-fold. Because for it my husband loves me and
treats me like a queen. He appreciates my mind and thinks highly of my opinion, in all interests.

It is all about giving and taking. As it shouts in the wood, it resounds out, we say here.

It is important to be completely open and honest with each other before the marriage 
what concern the respective expectations by a marriage. This saves a lot of disappointments.

Besides, noted, I am no "only housewife" but self-employed and call a small company my own.

Still as last: The majority of "western woman" thinks like me. However,
headlines make only the negative examples.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be Submissive In Relationships? by rphlogbe: 1:20pm On Jan 15, 2010
Please be objective in your aguement. Thanks.
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be Submissive In Relationships? by ajalio(f): 1:35pm On Jan 15, 2010
rphlogbe:

Please be objective in your aguement. Thanks.

What is it exact that you criticise?
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be Submissive In Relationships? by Theblessed(f): 9:21pm On Jan 15, 2010
Personally, I will not obey a husband that cheats on me or lies to me, period.  Anyway, with me he won't have a second chance and, that's it.

Yes, the Bible says ''Women should submit to their husbands' but it did not say we should submit to a foolish and selfish one and least of them all, one that cheats and lies to us. No, no and no! It did not say that!

Therefore, it's up to men to realize their roles and play their own side of the bargain honestly and sincerely then, women will reciprocate. Until then, stop moaning!

I hate cheats and could murder them! Only feel for ladies who find themselves at the receiving end of this selfish behaviour.  I can not cope, for my man is mine and mine alone, no one else!
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be Submissive In Relationships? by mamagee3(f): 9:44pm On Jan 15, 2010
Why should women be submissive when men cheat on them?
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be Submissive In Relationships? by Princek12(m): 10:19pm On Jan 15, 2010
mama-gee:

Why should women be submissive when men cheat on them?
A woman is justified in leaving a husband who cheats on her. If she decides to say, for whatever reason, then she should still submit to him, as long as he remains her husband. Like the foregoing statement, she can leave if she is being cheated on, but if she chooses to stay and remain the wife of a cheater, she needs to submit to him, because he is still her husband.
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be Submissive In Relationships? by H2O2: 11:07pm On Jan 15, 2010
@GL and Wrex,

It would serve some good to refrain from interjecting words like "obey" that are not present in the bible passage.

Marriage isn't a boss-servant institution where a wife or husband must scuttle to duty at the request of the partner, as bluespice earlier mentioned.

@GL,

The two extracts from the scripture are stand-alone declarative orders.
Yes it's seeable through simple logic that christly-love would make submission seem effortless,

But the two passages are disparate, though not mutually exclusive.

Wives submit to your husband.
Husbands love your wife as christ loved the church.

Simple order.
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be Submissive In Relationships? by jusSaying: 11:48pm On Jan 15, 2010
@ post

I try to be submissive but he doesnt deserve it ANYMORE, hes got verbal diarrhea, says whatever he pleases when he is angry, but to top it all off he doesnt even feel the need to apologise. DERKHEAD
Whats a woman to do apart from breaking up the relationship? Still be submissive? LOL, funny
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be Submissive In Relationships? by Thespecialone(m): 4:39am On Jan 16, 2010
Key to a successful relationship:

man love ur wife/girl friend
woman submit to ur husband/boy friend.

every other thing is wrapped up in there.
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be Submissive In Relationships? by sistajay(f): 4:04pm On Jan 16, 2010
Men listen to me and listen very clearly. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER tell your wife/partner that she has to submit to you because you are the head of the house.
Pastors should quit tellin women that if they will just submit to their husbands that they will have a successful marriage. It does not work that way. Take this pressure off the wives. The success of a marriage is not dependent on a man's wife. In 99.9% of cases, the wives are not the root nor the solution to the marriage problems.
Men ought to be taught to lay their lives down for and serve their wives. The more a man loves and values his wife. The more she'll want to do for him in return. In or words, treat her like a Queen she'll be happy to do things for him.
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be Submissive In Relationships? by lastpage: 4:07pm On Jan 16, 2010
Up bringing and eventual association, (after being married) plays a vital role in the success of a marriage.

Truth is really bitter sha shocked
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be Submissive In Relationships? by chiogo(f): 6:09pm On Jan 16, 2010
All these "wife, submit to your husband and husband, love your wife" talk, does it even make sense to you people?
Isn't love supposed to be a mutual thing, why assign roles i.e one submits and one loves?. What a load of applesauce!!

Anyway na una sabi. The ignorance never ends.
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be Submissive In Relationships? by chic2pimp(m): 6:21pm On Jan 16, 2010
NL and controversial topics. Una sabi sha undecided cool
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be Submissive In Relationships? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 16, 2010
chic2pimp:

NL and controversial topics. Una sabi sha undecided cool

omgggggg, Happy new year shocked shocked shocked kiss
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be Submissive In Relationships? by chic2pimp(m): 8:31pm On Jan 16, 2010
FL Gators:

omgggggg, Happy new year shocked shocked shocked kiss
yes oo gartozky, i'm back grin grin
Happy new year to you kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be Submissive In Relationships? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 16, 2010
Really glad to have you back, seriously smiley
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be Submissive In Relationships? by lastpage: 12:52pm On Jan 17, 2010
Some years back, we use to hear that "True Love was unconditional", well until funny things started "taking over" our society.

funny things like "man can marry man", "women can marry women"! OMG cool cool
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be Submissive In Relationships? by harakiri(m): 7:04pm On Jan 17, 2010
@Topic

Let's throw the bible and any other religious sect books away for a while.All these "equal rights" and "submissive" debate won't get anyone anywhere.Life is about balance.Submissiveness means different things to various folks.To some, it means a woman being dutiful and respectful wife. . .to others, it means the woman has to be a doormat.I believe in the former.

That being said, the male in all respects is dominant in nature (this includes humans,animals and insects). The female is programmed to be submissive in nature (includes animals,insects and majority of women with the exception of feminists grin). I've read a lot of ladies on here being negative about being submissive to their men and all that. . .and a few are "proud" lesbians (which isn't surprising though). The thing is, life is all about balance. A family is like a ship and two captains cannot commandeer a ship.It will capsize.Being submissive doesn't mean you have to prostrate every morning to him in salutation or you have to wash his car every morning. . .NO! It means being a loyal,dutiful and respectful wife.Trust me, nothing makes a man more defenseless than a submissive wife. I'm not married yet (although engaged) and this girl can make me do the most outrageous things just because she is loyal and submissive.Even my family and friends think i am under a "voodoo" spell or something.

NO MAN will cope with another "man" in the house. It's impossible. To those women who have turned lesbian/feminazi, i just feel sorry for you coz what you are involved in is completely unnatural.At some point in life, you will grow tired of the new found habit and when that happens, all your friends/mates would have been past the prime of having kids. . all your lesbian lovers would have turned a new leaf and married husbands. . .and you would be left in the cold, alone,ridiculed and dejected at 50 years of age.If you doubt me, ask Ellen Degeneres. . .her "girlfriend" came to her senses and married.

Being submissive doesn't mean you have to be a doormat.I do agree that there are some abusive and immature men but there are good men who marry crazy wifes who are submissive at first, then after marriage, they bring in the "equal" drama and the cookie crumbles.
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be Submissive In Relationships? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 17, 2010
harakiri:

@Topic

Let's throw the bible and any other religious sect books away for a while.All these "equal rights" and "submissive" debate won't get anyone anywhere.Life is about balance.Submissiveness means different things to various folks.To some, it means a woman being dutiful and respectful wife. . .to others, it means the woman has to be a doormat.I believe in the former.

That being said, the male in all respects is dominant in nature (this includes humans,animals and insects). The female is programmed to be submissive in nature (includes animals,insects and majority of women with the exception of feminists grin) I've read a lot of ladies on here being negative about being submissive to their men and all that. . .and a few are "proud" lesbians (which isn't surprising though). The thing is, life is all about balance. A family is like a ship and two captains cannot commandeer a ship.It will capsize.Being submissive doesn't mean you have to prostrate every morning to him in salutation or you have to wash his car every morning. . .NO! It means being a loyal,dutiful and respectful wife.[b]Trust me, nothing makes a man more defenseless than a submissive wife. I'm not married yet (although engaged) and this girl can make me do the most outrageous things just because she is loyal and submissive.[/b]Even my family and friends think i am under a "voodoo" spell or something.

[b]NO MAN will cope with another "man" in the house. It's impossible. To those women who have turned lesbian/feminazi, i just feel sorry for you coz what you are involved in is completely unnatural.At some point in life, you will grow tired of the new found habit and when that happens, all your friends/mates would have been past the prime of having kids. . all your lesbian lovers would have turned a new leaf and married husbands. . .and you would be left in the cold, alone,ridiculed and dejected at 50 years of age.[/b]If you doubt me, ask Ellen Degeneres. . .her "girlfriend" came to her senses and married.

Being submissive doesn't mean you have to be a doormat.I do agree that there are some abusive and immature men but there are good men who marry crazy wifes who are submissive at first, then after marriage, they bring in the "equal" drama and the cookie crumbles.

That being said, the male in all respects is dominant in nature (this includes humans,animals and insects).

Obviously except for intelligence,

The female is programmed to be submissive in nature (includes animals,insects and majority of women with the exception of feminists grin)

Right, so all those spiders and other creatures that eat the males after having sex with them,

Trust me, nothing makes a man more defenseless than a submissive wife. I'm not married yet (although engaged) and this girl can make me do the most outrageous things just because she is loyal and submissive.

This is a lie. A man is never more vulnerable than when a woman is kneeling before him with his d ick in her mouth. All she needs is one well-executed CHOMP!!

NO MAN will cope with another "man" in the house. It's impossible. To those women who have turned lesbian/feminazi, i just feel sorry for you coz what you are involved in is completely unnatural

Being independent, intelligent, and self-respecting does  not make a woman a man. And you can save your pity. Men that think like you get exactly what you want: brainless, character-less, spineless submissive women that follow you around like a little dog and bark on command

At some point in life, you will grow tired of the new found habit and when that happens, all your friends/mates would have been past the prime of having kids. . all your lesbian lovers would have turned a new leaf and married husbands. . .and you would be left in the cold, alone,ridiculed and dejected at 50 years of age.

Men, especially silly men like harakiri come up with the daftest excuses to justify their primordial behaviour. When will you silly men get it into your thick skulls that women don't want gorillas that lumber about and order them around or try to suppress them like brutes WE DON'T WANT YOU. And we (at least I) are not desperate so we will not beg you. There are 6 billion people in the world and for every submission obsessed slowpoke on this forum there are TWO intelligent men out there who are caring, empathic, and handsome-as-f uck to boot!!! There is no shame in having standards and I'm sorry but you are hopelessly below standard. Only deadbeat labourers shacked up on ogogoro go about screaming about wanting submissive women because they are desperate to feel more important about themselves. It's the same principle with bullies. Bullies torment other people because they are insecure about themselves. End of.

And saying women are lesbians just because we know what we want and are not afraid to discriminate to get it is the stupidest thing in the world.  It also means that you have nothing better to say. All your arguments about nature justifying the dominance of men are bullshit. Without the female animals of this world, all the males would DIE. You hear me? DIE! DROP DEAD. Without Lionesses, Lions would STARVE. Many female insects are much bigger than the males, and in mammals it is well known that most female animals are ten times more vicious and far more dangerous than any male animal could ever hope to be. So shelve the argument okay honey? Cave men like you are NOT what women want. Sorry, but until you're ready to change, you can have your mindless robot of a girlfriend.

And as a last word, "lesbian" is not an insult, and it is insulting to real lesbians to imply that lesbianism is simply a faddish habit. You should not mock people's sexuality. Many lesbians have very serious relationships that are far more fulfilling than most of the relationships that women have with men. Besides, if they were not constrained by social and religious conditioning, most women would probably be at least bisexual.

Goodness knows that other women give far better head than you pathetic lot.
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be Submissive In Relationships? by harakiri(m): 11:49pm On Jan 17, 2010
sugabelly:

That being said, the male in all respects is dominant in nature (this includes humans,animals and insects).

Obviously except for intelligence,

The female is programmed to be submissive in nature (includes animals,insects and majority of women with the exception of feminists grin)

Right, so all those spiders and other creatures that eat the males after having sex with them,

Trust me, nothing makes a man more defenseless than a submissive wife. I'm not married yet (although engaged) and this girl can make me do the most outrageous things just because she is loyal and submissive.

This is a lie. A man is never more vulnerable than when a woman is kneeling before him with his d ick in her mouth. All she needs is one well-executed CHOMP!!

NO MAN will cope with another "man" in the house. It's impossible. To those women who have turned lesbian/feminazi, i just feel sorry for you coz what you are involved in is completely unnatural

Being independent, intelligent, and self-respecting does  not make a woman a man. And you can save your pity. Men that think like you get exactly what you want: brainless, character-less, spineless submissive women that follow you around like a little dog and bark on command

At some point in life, you will grow tired of the new found habit and when that happens, all your friends/mates would have been past the prime of having kids. . all your lesbian lovers would have turned a new leaf and married husbands. . .and you would be left in the cold, alone,ridiculed and dejected at 50 years of age.

Men, especially silly men like harakiri come up with the daftest excuses to justify their primordial behaviour. When will you silly men get it into your thick skulls that women don't want gorillas that lumber about and order them around or try to suppress them like brutes WE DON'T WANT YOU. And we (at least I) are not desperate so we will not beg you. There are 6 billion people in the world and for every submission obsessed slowpoke on this forum there are TWO intelligent men out there who are caring, empathic, and handsome-as-f uck to boot!!! There is no shame in having standards and I'm sorry but you are hopelessly below standard. Only deadbeat labourers shacked up on ogogoro go about screaming about wanting submissive women because they are desperate to feel more important about themselves. It's the same principle with bullies. Bullies torment other people because they are insecure about themselves. End of.

And saying women are lesbians just because we know what we want and are not afraid to discriminate to get it is the stupidest thing in the world.  It also means that you have nothing better to say. All your arguments about nature justifying the dominance of men are bullshit. Without the female animals of this world, all the males would DIE. You hear me? DIE! DROP DEAD. Without Lionesses, Lions would STARVE. Many female insects are much bigger than the males, and in mammals it is well known that most female animals are ten times more vicious and far more dangerous than any male animal could ever hope to be. So shelve the argument okay honey? Cave men like you are NOT what women want. Sorry, but until you're ready to change, you can have your mindless robot of a girlfriend.

And as a last word, "lesbian" is not an insult, and it is insulting to real lesbians to imply that lesbianism is simply a faddish habit. You should not mock people's sexuality. Many lesbians have very serious relationships that are far more fulfilling than most of the relationships that women have with men. Besides, if they were not constrained by social and religious conditioning, most women would probably be at least bisexual.

Goodness knows that other women give far better head than you pathetic lot.

Okay Lesbie, I've heard you.I'll see you at 50 and oh. . .before i go, here's a link about your "problem".You might learn a thing or two about what's really wrong with you.It's an article from "your people" (The Women's Liberation Movement).

http://scriptorium.lib.duke.edu/wlm/womid/

Happy reading sweet checks. grin
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be Submissive In Relationships? by adeniyi334: 1:41pm On Jan 18, 2010
They need deliverance, All of them.
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be Submissive In Relationships? by lastpage: 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2010
Meen, this is shocking!

I have taken my time to read what "harakiri" wrote, l was particularly looking for where he made reference to "Sugabelly".
Maybe someone else would help point it out because l cant find it!

But her violent and personal response, coupled with all the insults SHOWS HE MUST HAVE HIT A VERY RAW NERVE WITH HER grin shocked

The guy only expressed his own personal opinion on the matter, just as each of us has (and we are all entitled to our different opinion) so whats all the frothing and foaming at the mouth for?

I hope "real women" (and men too) would be careful where they take their advise from, so as not to be misled.

Ajegbi'odo, nwa eni'kunra " The Devil will not want to die alone, surely".
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be Submissive In Relationships? by daberechim: 6:18pm On Jan 18, 2010
No more comment. A god fearing woman knows what submission to her husband means unless you as a woman did not experience that in your family they you need to be tutoured
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be Submissive In Relationships? by HAYWHYone: 6:43pm On Jan 18, 2010
because of her arrogance, stupidity and even because of money

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be Submissive In Relationships? by koolchicco: 7:01pm On Jan 18, 2010
^^Is this not my loff, Opelove? shocked kiss
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be Submissive In Relationships? by smine(f): 3:29pm On Mar 19, 2010
[color=#770077][/color]@ poster d bible also said husbands love ur wifes as CHRIST loved d church n died 4 it. d 1st question 2 u is r the men keeping to thier own part of the deal?
i really dnt knw y the fuss abt women submitting wen the men r not doing dr own part. wen u love a woman like d bible said,submission comes naturally.
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be Submissive In Relationships? by brutal(m): 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2010
Maybe d ones in d west. . . .
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be Submissive In Relationships? by Diva20(f): 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2010
The keyword is "as it is fitting unto the Lord".
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be Submissive In Relationships? by Kunbee: 1:40am On Mar 20, 2010
chiogo:

Anyway na una sabi. The ignorance never ends.

It never oo sad sad sad
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be Submissive In Relationships? by Druss(m): 11:06am On Mar 20, 2010
That verse was put there because it is one of the most difficult things to do continuously.

Same as the men love your wives.

It isnt and has never been easy for a woman to submit to a man unconditionally same as easy for a man to love a woman unconditionally.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her / Quit Toxic And Abusive Relationships Or Marriage / Is It Right To Encourage Our Kids To Seductively Dance/twerk?(pic/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.