Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? (66383 Views)

Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) / Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana / A Lady Who Claimed She Was A Virgin On Facebook Got The Slam Of Her Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by tosyne2much(m): 11:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nickymezor:
Murder ke? shocked
Ehn now cheesy

You better tell me the truth now oooo.. Are you a......?

1 Like

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by hedonistic: 11:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

I will show her d wedding was a sham.

Yeah. But at whose expense? Who sponsored the "sham" wedding?
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by oneape: 11:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

Na packaged left overs just dey, na im we dey manage.
my brother. weti man go do?
na to dey manage those one were don phuck life finish come dey form born again.
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
oneape:
my brother. weti man go do?
na to dey manage those one were don phuck life finish come dey form born again.

When pesin wan serious to marry, na Customer service styled olosho you go dey jam...When I stopped sending credit alerts to my last ex, na so love stop o.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Opeakins(m): 11:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
werey leleyi ooo
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by yomi007k(m): 12:00am On Jun 13, 2017
hedonistic:

Yeah. But at whose expense? Who sponsored the "sham" wedding?

D money is not d problem. Its the loyalty n trust.
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Nina4u(f): 12:03am On Jun 13, 2017
I don't think the issue so much is if she is a virgin or not.. The issue is that she lied.. What else is she lying about and what will she lie about in the future..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by StreetTV: 12:12am On Jun 13, 2017
babasticbaba:
You StreetTV guys try .

Pls try to put a direct download link to every video on your blog

Thanks. Ok. Noted
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by jfleece(m): 12:13am On Jun 13, 2017
Herolly:
that's it my brother.... I must explore the p***y before I can get committed..... Such of this things are rampant in our society...... Girls can lie for the world
u re ryt Sha, naija women are the biggest liars of all time... Dats y I don't take my girl serious, she dey sing marriage for my ear.. Me just dey look am like

1 Like

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by 9jatatafo(m): 12:17am On Jun 13, 2017
virginity is a scam
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Tekzyflex(m): 12:28am On Jun 13, 2017
Who virgin help
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by lilyheaven: 12:40am On Jun 13, 2017
I will send her home
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by WhiteHouseNaija: 12:43am On Jun 13, 2017
c
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by banmee(m): 1:21am On Jun 13, 2017
There are two s.tupid people in this scenario; The guy looking for a virgin and the woman being foolish enough to lie about being one.
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Chidinmaluv22(f): 1:22am On Jun 13, 2017
am real
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by mixratio(m): 1:26am On Jun 13, 2017
Amaka. Ezewudu
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by DrogoG(m): 1:34am On Jun 13, 2017
Lying to me with straight face of something you know very I will find out, is terrible. I will forgive but I'll not trust you.
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 1:42am On Jun 13, 2017
Dont mind them, they want to use it to soak garri.
joeluv:
Are you going to eat the virginity. Marrage is not easy, this shld be the least of your problems.
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by MrsPhysics: 1:43am On Jun 13, 2017
Chidinmaluv22:
am real
Real as in? You can tell your guy how you have been fuvked? And how many times? that's good

2 Likes

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by MrsPhysics: 2:00am On Jun 13, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Dont mind them, they want to use it to soak garri.
Hope you know that a marriage built on truth is better.

1 Like

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by crowley(m): 2:12am On Jun 13, 2017
TheCabal:
If she hides her sexual status it must have been very active grin

Girls who have had only one boyfriend - the grade one tokunbos would not lie.

Na the active customers
dude.. No chill at all. you are just exposing them grin

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 2:15am On Jun 13, 2017
Originalsly:
If the wife is not a virgin on the wedding night...it doesn't mean she is a liar nor she slept with someone else. She can lose it due to injury in an accident.... hard fall or involved in strenuous excercises/contact sports....or even due to her being an active member of the ever growing ehmmm.... cucumber crew. But ...almost always...it's because of sleeping with someone else. Just need to sit her down and figure out if she is telling the truth. If not...she has to go.

What are u sitting her down to figure out? A woman u dated for years or months, went to marriage counselling with u in front of religious pple, saw ur parents, family friends,she had several opportunities to tell u d truth, but ddnt, conscience ddnt even worry her.

this kinda deception is the type that makes a man feel a that woman never loved him Cos he is bound to find out on that same Saturday night, these are the kinda of women that have "nothin go happen" kinda attitude, ready to tell another lie to cover the initial lie. Having the "After all,we we just fight and settle it notion" ....
how on earth do u feel wateva will come out of that hole on her face called mouth will now be the truth?
All these pple above saying I will send her packing, u think it's virginity that's worrying them? It's trust issues thats the problem now.

9 Likes

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by RexEmmyGee: 2:25am On Jun 13, 2017
Why is virgin only attached to the female gender when it is suppose to be both ways. Remove that mentality and protect the women

3 Likes

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by seangy4konji: 2:38am On Jun 13, 2017
This is 2017.

I must have knack end d gal over 200 times self before marriage night.

Abi people still wZit ni
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Softhands(m): 2:40am On Jun 13, 2017
Daniel2289:
If God can forgive, who then is me that can not forgive. like one person post here that we all have a past, and which is through. So, I will still forgive her. But I will have to scold her very well, for lying to me.
you are playing tumbo tumbo with your life

3 Likes

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Daboomb: 2:52am On Jun 13, 2017
ikbnice:
It can't happen to me cjz I can't be so foolish. I'm not buying in a black market so it has to be tested OK before I take her home.

Any House, built on a foundation of LIES, must CRUMBLE!
Why lie about it?

That same Night, l will do "Back-to-Sender" and count my loses!
angry angry
Its not always too late to start all over again.
undecided

5 Likes

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Daboomb: 2:55am On Jun 13, 2017
RexEmmyGee:
Why is virgin only attached to the female gender when it is suppose to be both ways. Remove that mentality and protect the women

Stop acting dumb!
Do you even understand the meaning of the phrase Virginity?

Do men have any Hymen that is broken, the first time they have sex?
Have you even ever wondered why God/nature made it so?

Do you wonder why it is women that carry pregnancy ....and men dont, even when it is both of them that had the sex leading to the pregnancy?

It is men that need protection, from devilish women like you! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by aboki2000(m): 3:15am On Jun 13, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
The first guy in blue shirt funny die.

If woman lie enter man house, the man don carry wetin go kill am be dat. Its not even about the betrayal alone but that she's the wrong person to trust over your life. An ordinary woman has trouble... A deceptive one is a potential killer o. If you don't believe me ask Samson in the bible about delilah. Even Job who was d richest, when God tested him, his wife's true character surfaced..I'm sure even Job too did not know that its someone who can wish him dead he's been sleeping with for years upon say she born for am.

An adage says "that a woman has children for you doesn't mean she cannot kill you". God have mercy on men, wife no dey town again, na just women everywhere. Wife and woman no be same thing.
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Emmanuella1998(f): 3:24am On Jun 13, 2017
Why are emphasis made on lady's and their virginity? What about the guys? We don't normally care if the guy is a virgin but we are so pressed when it comes to the issue of a lady’s virginity....why
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Emmanuella1998(f): 3:27am On Jun 13, 2017
Na wah oo. The exact question i just asked. The society is just.. angry
RexEmmyGee:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire / Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest / Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.