Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) (46255 Views)

He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by pryme(m): 9:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
MissRaine69:

The beach and the ocean where made for this specific purpose

"This specific purpose"?
I can't remember the last time I was lost trying to translate a comment undecided

Which purpose?
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by johnson232: 9:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
jashar:
Na wa ooo

It's like some people are just suckers for punishment sha....
lipsrsealed undecided
Why your fonts small like this? Lol
na so u like small small things...
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Mussun: 9:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
mostsimpliest:
Dear Nairalanders I beg you guys with the name of God I really need the brotherly and sisterly advise on this issue that's being bothering me since yesterday

If you guys can recall my last post https://www.nairaland.com/3851768/dont-know-it-ask-forgiveness where I nearly committed suicide because of a girl that accepted me as a side boyfriend and later abandoned me like trash. This same girl is now calling me, begging me that the guy somehow deceived and bewitched her, that she truly loves me and that I should give her a chance..

Seriously I felt some kind of pity for her cause deep down inside me I still have strong feelings for her...I cant stand see her crying or being disturbed. Please you guys should help a brother in need don't want to regret my action

mods, please help me attach my previous post, I don't know how to do that.
Don't ever think of taking her back else you may regret your action.She don't love you as she claimed but just using you as a spare part and she will discard you even after marry you as soon as she see better option or offer. Think.........play with fire but do not burn yourself!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
Love can kill and absolute love can kill absolutely...go back and die
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Ogbaba123: 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
This time around you won't miss
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by slap1(m): 9:35pm On Jul 05, 2017

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Antina(f): 9:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
brainpulse:
You nearly committed suicide, but you didn't. Now you want her back.....You will not only commit murder, even grave will reject you.

Haa haha, u wan add salt to his injury cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by slap1(m): 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
Evablizin:
Lols this one na muchoco

Do you live in Aba or Owerri? Where did you hear muchoco from? grin

3 Likes

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Benekruku(m): 9:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
Just use the girl for money rituals

Simple!

3 Likes

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by stevejomo(m): 9:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
OP. Please grow up. I was once like you but maturity taught me my lesson. you will surely find someone else. another guy might still serve as your assistant.

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by luwabrooklyn(m): 9:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
deepwater:
Op can you please come to my house tonight ?
I wish I could have you tonight, as in, you need to be whipped with iron belt all night till first light of daybreak.

It is obvious your brain is an app, but sadly you are still using the trial and free version. You better buy your license key to have full functionality of your brain.

I read through you initial thread last month, I can not believe that your girls mom asked you to beg your girl to accept you and you complied only for her to tell u she would accept you as an ASSISTANT boyfriend while she still maintain her main guy and you sheepishly accepted shocked. God of mercy! Because of Kongo? Kongo shining master abi? Come op, you sure say you suck breast complete when you small?

If I be your sister ehn, I go personally treat your ffuucckk Up completely.

How dare you think of harming yourself over a mere woman??

Omo, I suppose they flog you now like this I swear.
Woman rapper like u, na your type dey give ashawo G wagon. Ode, mumu boi

jealousy why u Dy jealous ashawo wey collect G wagon I know say na that one they pain u

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Fkforyou(m): 9:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
This guy is a sucker for pain grin

His village witches are very strong... grin
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
Guy will you gently respect your self and run away from her she is pretending to love you if you allow her you will commit suicide you have luck that you wanted to commit suicide and God helps you guy stop thinking childish and think like a man

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by jnrbayano(m): 9:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
itsmeurLady:
If you love her, take her back then... but make sure u are not just a rebound guy. Be sure that this tym, she means it before u go ahead with her. If Guys can go out and still come back with pity and we (ladies) still take them back, y can't they do same? I'm just trying to make a point by saying that if u are sure she loves u truly and u too feel the same way, y not, take her back!!

Tell him how to be sure she loves him and stop talking nonsense.

Did you read the Op at all and went ahead to advice he take his tormentor back?

I saw this Moniker on Christ Embassy thread and it was the same nonsense she was spewing

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Allikola(m): 9:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by tosyne2much(m): 9:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
You don't love her, you're only swimming in LOW SELF ESTEEM, that's why she always toss you around like a coin and will later come back apologizing

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Kachigifto3: 9:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
OP na MUMU......u BE...
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Evablizin(f): 9:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
slap1:

Don't you live in Aba or Owerri? Where did you hear muchoco from? grin
umuahia
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by MissRaine69(f): 9:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
pryme:

"This specific purpose"?
I can't remember the last time I was lost trying to translate a comment undecided

Which purpose?
My sheer enjoyment ......that purpose
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by AleeDee(m): 9:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
Somethin similar hapnd to me in '12. She was cheatin on me in skl nd I got to knw later (she, d guy nd I were all in d same uni). I left her instantly cos I was faithful to her bt she begged wch I said no to. Could u bliv she contd seein d guy, wch means her beggin was false

Fastfwrd to '13, d guy dumped her nd she came bak again beggin, cryin nd solicitin thru frnds. I was already deep sumwhr else. Do u knw wat I did? I faked a comebak nd gave her a full hrtbrk wit embarrassment in skl she'll nvr 4get (I felt sry 4 her bt she deserved more dan wat I did to her)

6 Likes

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by adeboizy11(m): 9:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
Abeg no vex ooo buh errrm aunty pls "se this guy Don offend u before?"
grin grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color]

deepwater:
Op can you please come to my house tonight ?
I wish I could have you tonight, as in, you need to be whipped with iron belt all night till first light of daybreak.

It is obvious your brain is an app, but sadly you are still using the trial and free version. You better buy your license key to have full functionality of your brain.

I read through you initial thread last month, I can not believe that your girls mom asked you to beg your girl to accept you and you complied only for her to tell u she would accept you as an ASSISTANT boyfriend while she still maintain her main guy and you sheepishly accepted shocked. God of mercy! Because of Kongo? Kongo shining master abi? Come op, you sure say you suck breast complete when you small?

If I be your sister ehn, I go personally treat your ffuucckk Up completely.

How dare you think of harming yourself over a mere woman??

Omo, I suppose they flog you now like this I swear.
Woman rapper like u, na your type dey give ashawo G wagon. Ode, mumu boi

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by jjjjj2017: 9:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
Oyindidi:
gringrin how that my trolling thread?
I missed u there, come to za oza thread nah grin grin grin
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by deepwater(f): 9:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
luwabrooklyn:
jealousy why u Dy jealous ashawo wey collect G wagon I know say na that one they pain u

Niggga please, I got my whip and crib myself.

Don't flinch, ain't jealous.

Biitchh ass morafuckers everywhere angry
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by bolrew: 9:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
Run for your life my brother from another mother
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by adeboizy11(m): 9:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
Dem dey ontop him matter true true grin grin

Victornezzar:
Op honestly
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by OTEGA1: 9:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
I c u committing suicide soon did time u will not escape it. I can c u think with ur sick..

Run for dear life u El not survive it did time mark my words.

She will do it again
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by adeboizy11(m): 9:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
Me and myself.

beardlessdude:
Who else came here looking for NwaAmaikpe comment?

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Maj196(m): 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
Sorry op but ur mumu no get cure. It's obvious she doesn't like u. U r just an alternative to her. Accept her and watch her disappear forever.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by nobodysmanrob(m): 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She accepted you as a side-boyfriend?

Your self-worth is outta this world.
Kudos man, you got her back...when you are actually the spare tyre.

I just pray you get the fortitude and bravery to overcome your fear of death and do it this time when she eventually dumps you.
Mr Rebound.
Savage
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by xamster(m): 9:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
Fadiga24:
U don go dere again?
U no like your life?!
lwkmd...this made my day.
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Missmossy(f): 9:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
A girl that made you attempt suicide i would say isn't worth it undecided I can't stand been anyone 's last resort when things fail. Its so not nice, except you don't have high standard then you can take trash and pretend like all is well. Your choice not mine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player / Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) / Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.