Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) (46206 Views)

He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by keypad1: 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nice
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Theblackstalln: 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
U say what

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
Women are confused being
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by stcool(m): 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
Sense Fall on you...Are you that stupid?

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by sarahade(f): 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
You deserve better.
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by snipesdam(m): 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
Blah blah blah blah sheep...

Receive Sense!
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by almarthins(m): 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
Tell am u don hear, no chase am away o. Just tell am say u don gree. And watch her how she quickly change .
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by jjjjj2017: 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by hillsiderfak(m): 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
You need deliverance. Find your way to prayer city .

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by crackhouse(m): 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
K
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Giddiebabalaw(m): 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
Why u go wan commit suicide in the first place huh? ;DWhy u go wan commit suicide in the first place huh?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by kaydee(m): 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
Dude, your self esteem is zero! This babe is just back again for the 1st time. More to come

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by YelloweWest: 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
Why didn't u commit the suicide nah

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
What a foolish fool op is!

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
So we should fry beans angry and that is why you had to spam the section by creating two threads about the same topic. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
TarOrfeek:
She wants to kill you by herself.. grin

grin

3 Likes

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by itsmeurLady(f): 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
If you love her, take her back then... but make sure u are not just a rebound guy. Be sure that this tym, she means it before u go ahead with her. If Guys can go out and still come back with pity and we (ladies) still take them back, y can't they do same? I'm just trying to make a point by saying that if u are sure she loves u truly and u too feel the same way, y not, take her back!!

4 Likes

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by ndcide(m): 9:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
Forgive and take her back.

On a good day I won't advise you to do so... Maybe you share more information about her.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Olasco93: 9:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
Just be wise when it comes to women and emotions.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by ArcFresky(m): 9:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
She no worth you.
Remember you were once her side bf? Make her your side gf or leave her completely

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by chronique(m): 9:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
You got serious self esteem issues.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
Op I have sense for sale

3 Likes

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by imstrong1: 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
Rebound things
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by mervinmails: 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
What's wrong?
Are you really owk?
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by itsmeurLady(f): 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
pesinfada:
Women are confused being

And Men are not

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by RichThug(m): 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
well you can gi back if you just wanna ficq that pussay
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Theblackstalln: 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
Oyindidi:
angry
Why are u angry now....its not like u've not done the say to poor guys like op....yes am back grin

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Erums(m): 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
Sincerly giy, use thier brain and not ur heart here.... Bleep tha bitch ruggedly...den slow down, make her respect u... Nevr show ur feelings... Take control my nogga

3 Likes

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by keypad1: 9:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
condomuser:
Fvck her toto 7 times a week for 6 months and Run

ma nigga

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by oluwaahmed: 9:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=condomuser post=58162616] Fvck her toto 7 times a week for 6 months and Run

Is he jobless
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Oyindidi(f): 9:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
Theblackstalln:

Why are u angry now....its not like u've not done the say to poor guys like op....yes am back grin
No, that's wickedness

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by muller101(m): 9:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
Op. Linus

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) / Lady Calls Out Ijebu Gynaecologist Who Slide Into Her Dm Just To Ask For Sex / She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.