Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) (46208 Views)

He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by itsmeurLady(f): 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
openmine:

With all due respect to ur misguided comments,does ur assertions also include your father and brothers?
Please stick to the topic and stop the generalization!!!

Oh I forgot to add some... my bad !!! Sorry Oga no vex buh no be fight mbok
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by jjjjj2017: 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
itsmeurLady:
grin grin u are very funny
so u said grin
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by itsmeurLady(f): 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
Jflex07:
If this guy finally commits suicide, the blood is on your small head. Receive sense!

You receive Sense too... it's my opinion and I'm entitled to it, he doesn't have to take it, just a suggestion... abi u didn't see the part where I told him to ensure that he's not a rebound guy before going into a rship with her U ppl will just be quick to judge ppl without understanding wat the person is trying to say
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by openmine(m): 4:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
itsmeurLady:

Oh I forgot to add some... my bad !!! Sorry Oga no vex buh no be fight mbok
lol...was only correcting U...advise no b curse... wink wink
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by itsmeurLady(f): 9:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
openmine:

lol...was only correcting U...advise no b curse... wink wink

Ohkay sir
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by slap1(m): 10:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
Evablizin:
umuahia

OK. grin
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by bwise4godfwc: 5:01am On Jul 08, 2017
Dis one "Brain " is made in China...
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Youngpo413: 5:34am On Nov 28, 2019
boiz2men:
It hurts me to see guys with zero iota of pride...

How can a guy not have an ego?

No self pride.. Nothing . .

I hate to say this op..

I spit on your manhood

You should not be called male...

Fucck that girl if you haven't already... If you have , never call nor text nor message her.... Let her do all the reach out.... And fucck her again with no pity

There's no such thing called love as the world that think it is.... We all CHOOSE to love....

When you learn how to choose and decide to love.... No girl would treat you like trash.... Cos you don't care whether they exist

Beef up your ego.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) / Lady Calls Out Ijebu Gynaecologist Who Slide Into Her Dm Just To Ask For Sex / She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.