Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,133 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) (46243 Views)

He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
its only a coward will take his life because of a woman... bro u are a coward for thinking suicide

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by hamilton62(m): 9:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
mostsimpliest:
Dear Nairalanders I beg you guys with the name of God I really need the brotherly and sisterly advise on this issue that's being bothering me since yesterday

If you guys can recall my last post https://www.nairaland.com/3851768/dont-know-it-ask-forgiveness where I nearly committed suicide because of a girl that accepted me as a side boyfriend and later abandoned me like trash. This same girl is now calling me, begging me that the guy somehow deceived and bewitched her, that she truly loves me and that I should give her a chance..

Seriously I felt some kind of pity for her cause deep down inside me I still have strong feelings for her...I cant stand see her crying or being disturbed. Please you guys should help a brother in need don't want to regret my action

mods, please help me attach my previous post, I don't know how to do that.
Don't worry, you will commit suicide this time and can't live to.tell the story since you are thinking with your dick...
You think I will tell you not to go?
Go! but see you see suicide.

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Oyindidi(f): 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
jjjjj2017:
I missed u there, come to za oza thread nah grin grin grin
I go soon leave Nl, I no want come
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by ifko: 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
mostsimpliest:
Dear Nairalanders I beg you guys with the name of God I really need the brotherly and sisterly advise on this issue that's being bothering me since yesterday

If you guys can recall my last post https://www.nairaland.com/3851768/dont-know-it-ask-forgiveness where I nearly committed suicide because of a girl that accepted me as a side boyfriend and later abandoned me like trash. This same girl is now calling me, begging me that the guy somehow deceived and bewitched her, that she truly loves me and that I should give her a chance..

Seriously I felt some kind of pity for her cause deep down inside me I still have strong feelings for her...I cant stand see her crying or being disturbed. Please you guys should help a brother in need don't want to regret my action

go and read d comment of d first guy in your previous thread @frankicent he said it all I would have said u are a fool but I had been in D's kind of situation before but to put it simply don't let ur emotion override ur BRAIN if u get one

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
boiz2men:
It hurts me to see guys with zero iota of pride...

How can a guy not have an ego?

No self pride.. Nothing . .

I hate to say this op..

I spit on your manhood

You should not be called male...

Fucck that girl if you haven't already... If you have , never call nor text nor message her.... Let her do all the reach out.... And fucck her again with no pity

There's no such thing called love as the world that think it is.... We all CHOOSE to love....

When you learn how to choose and decide to love.... No girl would treat you like trash.... Cos you don't care whether they exist

Beef up your ego.....
U re too much,this is kind of advise I have been waiting for.

3 Likes

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Homguy(m): 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
mostsimpliest:

she just needs you as a rebound guy. If you go back you will lpse any iota of respect she has for thats if she still has any. Man Up, shout at her, get angry with her, let her beg .dont go ba k to her if u do, u are just a puppet
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by oganaij: 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
Simply tell her to go and comment suicide and if she succeed in doing it, then she really loves you. After that, you can go back to her. Oh you are welcome you don't need to thank me for the advice. Now go you have my blesses.
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Klington: 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
until you see what you are looking for. Love ko, love gbakwaaa ôku

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Caseless: 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
mostsimpliest:

mumu!

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
mostsimpliest:

U r being a wuss. U will not focus on gradiating from school with a good grade. Its to kill your self and possibly your destiny over a woman. Guy learn a skill, earn some money, get close to God and stop being stupid. Your heart is playing cruel tricks on you. Don't damage your self by accepting an undignified proposition from a girl.

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by pryme(m): 9:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
MissRaine69:

My sheer enjoyment ......that purpose

I have to say, you are living the life.
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by BigBrother9ja: 9:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
beardlessdude:
Who else came here looking for NwaAmaikpe comment?
I dedicate this post to the Frustrated morôn cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
beardlessdude:
Who else came here looking for NwaAmaikpe comment?

In times like this...I miss that guy

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Gemc3(f): 9:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
Know your self worth. You shouldn't allow yourself be someone else's second option. You should aim to be number one. You sef be persin pikin. Stop letting her toy with your emotions and treat you like trash.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Dyt(f): 9:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
Omo
This OP go commit suicide with all these comments ooo
Damn
NLers got no chill

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Arccangel(f): 9:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
itsmeurLady:
Men are really selfish ooo... see funny comments above me... let's turn the table around, if the OP was a lady, wld u still insult the OP like this Now I see y we have high divorce rates in Nigeria Cs men expect ladies to take rubbish from them whereas they can't do same if eventually we make mistakes... Wow!!! Wat a Country!!!

I am a lady. I dont see your point undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by ifko: 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
dreamangel:
Sometimes we wonder how nice guys end up married to mean Ladies. This is how.

That is to say their brain goes on hibernation at the crucial time
Give D's guy one crate of Origin
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by pweetiedee(m): 9:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
deepwater:
Op can you please come to my house tonight ?
I wish I could have you tonight, as in, you need to be whipped with iron belt all night till first light of daybreak.

It is obvious your brain is an app, but sadly you are still using the trial and free version. You better buy your license key to have full functionality of your brain.

I read through you initial thread last month, I can not believe that your girls mom asked you to beg your girl to accept you and you complied only for her to tell u she would accept you as an ASSISTANT boyfriend while she still maintain her main guy and you sheepishly accepted shocked. God of mercy! Because of Kongo? Kongo shining master abi? Come op, you sure say you suck breast complete when you small?

If I be your sister ehn, I go personally treat your ffuucckk Up completely.

How dare you think of harming yourself over a mere woman??

Omo, I suppose they flog you now like this I swear.
Woman rapper like u, na your type dey give ashawo G wagon. Ode, mumu boi

That's a woman talking. if you like don't use your brain @OP
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by sampopey(m): 9:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
She will still abandon you. Trust me I've learned it.

3 Likes

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by odinga1of: 9:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
Crystalclara:
Accept her at your own peril

Coming from a Woman or girl
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by jjjjj2017: 9:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
Oyindidi:
I go soon leave Nl, I no want come
where u wan run go? biafraland?
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by kizyalex10(m): 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
This kind of situation is nt simple as people assume it,is a matter of the heart nd feelings.my bro it's nt easy to let go but what I will advice u is to let go but if the feelings is strong,u go for her but this time,with ur head nt ur heart.play d game as if ur heart is there when it's nt.jst use ur head so if she decides to leave,u give her d shock of her life nd tell her u re nt even in d relationship,u re jst keeping her company till she reconciles with her guy.but make sure u don't spend on Her or rather treat her like trash.i mean dnt treat her like u used to.spare time only,u see her.so during d long run nd u see she is in for real,u can then give in

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by MissRaine69(f): 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
pryme:

I have to say, you are living the life.
The coastline of Nigeria is 853 km long...that's a lot of "beach" to savour. Try it sometime.
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by itsmeurLady(f): 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
jnrbayano:

Tell him how to be sure she loves him and stop talking nonsense.

Did you read the Op at all and went ahead to advice he take his tormentor back?

I saw this Moniker on Christ Embassy thread and it was the same nonsense she was spewing

Cum if u don't hav respect for ppl don't bring it to my side ooo Cs I believe it is a comment section and everyone is entitled to his/her opinions... let's all act matured here
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by itsmeurLady(f): 10:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
TwoBottles:

Tah!!! See your mouth.

grin grin
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by itsmeurLady(f): 10:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
jjjjj2017:
I no blame u, well dat pussyassboy op give una mouth to talk.

Pussyassboy Wy on earth wld u refer to sum1 in that manner? I bliv u are matured so pls act ur age
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by itsmeurLady(f): 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
Arccangel:

I am a lady. I dont see your point undecided

Dats because u don't understand
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by fejikudz(m): 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
deepwater:
Op can you please come to my house tonight ?
I wish I could have you tonight, as in, you need to be whipped with iron belt all night till first light of daybreak.

It is obvious your brain is an app, but sadly you are still using the trial and free version. You better buy your license key to have full functionality of your brain.

I read through you initial thread last month, I can not believe that your girls mom asked you to beg your girl to accept you and you complied only for her to tell u she would accept you as an ASSISTANT boyfriend while she still maintain her main guy and you sheepishly accepted shocked. God of mercy! Because of Kongo? Kongo shining master abi? Come op, you sure say you suck breast complete when you small?

If I be your sister ehn, I go personally treat your ffuucckk Up completely.

How dare you think of harming yourself over a mere woman??

Omo, I suppose they flog you now like this I swear.
Woman rapper like u, na your type dey give ashawo G wagon. Ode, mumu boi

See savagery
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Anikpee(f): 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
my dear, I just went through your previous post and to be frank, this is not the kind of girl you need else you will always be heart broken, I don't think she loves you as she said, she is back to you because she has been dumped by her Almighty boyfriend. please dear, even if you really want her back, not immediately, not easily, let her understand that you are too big to be her spare, in fact pretend as if you are already in love with another girl, make her suffer before she can even see or chat with you, and if you eventually accept her back, tell her no other guy must be in her life else let her go

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by iwatch: 10:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
mostsimpliest:

You have low self esteem. Better leave that girl alone and get yourself someone else. Let her carry her wahala go front.
Or string her along and fork her well but never make her your priority.

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by TinaAnita(f): 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
This OP is so foolish I swear. Let me tell you something, that girl never came back because she loves you, she came back as she needs a shoulder to lean on for obvious reasons and once she achieves that she would disappear into thin air and guess what? You would finally commit suicide.
The fact that she has issues with her boo doesn't necessarily mean you can take his place. I can see that you are tired of life. Continue putting your life on the line for someone who sees you as nothing but a dummy/side guy/onye iberibe.
Your gullibility knows no bounds, if you were my brother I'd disown you.

4 Likes

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Flintstone06(m): 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
Erums:
Sincerly giy, use thier brain and not ur heart here.... Bleep tha bitch ruggedly...den slow down, make her respect u... Nevr show ur feelings... Take control my nogga

On point!!

Datz how to take charge ma nigga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) / South African Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Public, He Said... / 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.