Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) (46188 Views)

He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by ajalaolanr(m): 9:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
mostsimpliest:
Dear Nairalanders I beg you guys with the name of God I really need the brotherly and sisterly advise on this issue that's being bothering me since yesterday

If you guys can recall my last post https://www.nairaland.com/3851768/dont-know-it-ask-forgiveness where I nearly committed suicide because of a girl that accepted me as a side boyfriend and later abandoned me like trash. This same girl is now calling me, begging me that the guy somehow deceived and bewitched her, that she truly loves me and that I should give her a chance..

Seriously I felt some kind of pity for her cause deep down inside me I still have strong feelings for her...I cant stand see her crying or being disturbed. Please you guys should help a brother in need don't want to regret my action

mods, please help me attach my previous post, I don't know how to do that.

The Things i read online these days!!!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Oyindidi(f): 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=jjjjj2017 post=58162734][/quote] Ogini?
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by RichThug(m): 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
condomuser:
Fvck her toto 7 times a week for 6 months and Run

Mah Niggah.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by arnold123: 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
madone:
Tell her nah lady....i no get time for second hand goods.i Av move on to tear rubber. Tell her to wait till u re ready
he need to remind am say na old market

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
Olasco93:
I love your sig.On point.smiley
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by itsmeurLady(f): 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
Men are really selfish ooo... see funny comments above me... let's turn the table around, if the OP was a lady, wld u still insult the OP like this Now I see y we have high divorce rates in Nigeria Cs men expect ladies to take rubbish from them whereas they can't do same if eventually we make mistakes... Wow!!! Wat a Country!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by AK481(m): 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
You don Bleep am?
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by ekensi01: 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
mostsimpliest:
Dear Nairalanders I beg you guys with the name of God I really need the brotherly and sisterly advise on this issue that's being bothering me since yesterday

If you guys can recall my last post https://www.nairaland.com/3851768/dont-know-it-ask-forgiveness where I nearly committed suicide because of a girl that accepted me as a side boyfriend and later abandoned me like trash. This same girl is now calling me, begging me that the guy somehow deceived and bewitched her, that she truly loves me and that I should give her a chance..

Seriously I felt some kind of pity for her cause deep down inside me I still have strong feelings for her...I cant stand see her crying or being disturbed. Please you guys should help a brother in need don't want to regret my action

good opportunity to take the remaining things you left in her life. Go park you remaining loads and do. Don't forget to drop some milk in her well atleast to have a child with a little of your ways where she gave birth.
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by LoveJesus87(m): 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
mostsimpliest:

MUMU GRADE A
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Ipinola(m): 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
U Neva learn abi? No worry u go hear m again
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by doubler(m): 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
Leave her and plan yourself for beta tomorrow..she will still leave u tomorrow.life is a bitch and is not fucking for free...u can't be used and dumped...she is after Ur life..

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Jeanjohnny(m): 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
With all the advice wey dem give you for the previous thread, you still never move on. Guy, E be like say you want make water melon fall on you.

3 Likes

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by CoolChinex07: 9:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
U are just a spare tire that will serve a purpose wen the main tire burst and wating to replace a better tire. U ar obviously a mumulistic olodo. My guy may Sense fall on u!!

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
mostsimpliest:

So in other words the girl would still be dating the guy if they didn't break up and you are the re-bound sometimes I wonder why guys don't like to put 2 and 2 together

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by MissRaine69(f): 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
You are still the side boyfriend. Her first choice did not work out so she reaches out to you because she knows you are emotionally vulnerable. For your own sanity and recovery walk away from this. Co-dependency in relationships is toxic. How will you handle rejection if this does not work out? She will leave you for someone else. You are the " just for now man". There is happiness for you but it does not lie with this woman.

11 Likes

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by jjjjj2017: 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
Oyindidi:
Ogini?
nothing, lemme quickly unquote u
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
And this thread is on hp.sad
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by holluphemydavid(m): 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
If u love ursef, u beta let her go
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
Don't fall in love out of pity
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by veacea: 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
This is all I have to say

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Ezennaemeka1(m): 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
Eyaaa I really feel your pain....

BTW buy Etisalat and mtn data at cheap prices... Visit my Nairaland thread https://www.nairaland.com/3893979/buy-mtn-etisalat-data-very
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by jjjjj2017: 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
itsmeurLady:
Men are really selfish ooo... see funny comments above me... let's turn the table around, if the OP was a lady, wld u still insult the OP like this Now I see y we have high divorce rates in Nigeria Cs men expect ladies to take rubbish from them whereas they can't do same if eventually we make mistakes... Wow!!! Wat a Country!!!
I no blame u, well dat pussyassboy op give una mouth to talk.

3 Likes

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by NevetsIbot(m): 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
Tahrah:
And this thread is on hp.sad

oh yes... it hit HP grin
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Meritocracy: 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
You're not serious bros, let her go back to husband market, don't you know husband market is like labour market nowadays. Don't even try and mark any register again.

3 Likes

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Chommieblaq(f): 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
beardlessdude:
Who else came here looking for NwaAmaikpe comment?

Na him comment I come read oo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by jjjjj2017: 9:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
MissRaine69:
You are still the side boyfriend. Her first choice did not work out so she reaches out to you because she knows you are emotionally vulnerable. For your own sanity and recovery walk away from this. Co-dependency in relationships is toxic. How will you handle rejection if this does not work out? She will leave you for someone else. You are the " just for now man". There is happiness for you but it does not lie with this woman.
God bless ma

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
NevetsIbot:

oh yes... it hit HP grin
Lubbish.
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Ezionye(f): 9:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nigerians and witchcraft mentality

So the guy bewitched her before. Who come deliver am?

Op sef

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by boiz2men(m): 9:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
It hurts me to see guys with zero iota of pride...

How can a guy not have an ego?

No self pride.. Nothing . .

I hate to say this op..

I spit on your manhood

You should not be called male...

Fucck that girl if you haven't already... If you have , never call nor text nor message her.... Let her do all the reach out.... And fucck her again with no pity

There's no such thing called love as the world that think it is.... We all CHOOSE to love....

When you learn how to choose and decide to love.... No girl would treat you like trash.... Cos you don't care whether they exist

Beef up your ego.....

6 Likes

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Oyindidi(f): 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
jjjjj2017:
nothing, lemme quickly unquote u
grin why?
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by emerged01(m): 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
Guy,what you called love is not love if you are losing your senses in a relationship. Be a man,don't let your feelings control you. Know that you are free to choose want you but not free from the consequences of your choice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) / 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player / Lady Calls Out Ijebu Gynaecologist Who Slide Into Her Dm Just To Ask For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.