Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) (46209 Views)

He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
deepwater:
Op can you please come to my house tonight ?
I wish I could have you tonight, as in, you need to be whipped with iron belt all night till first light of daybreak.

It is obvious your brain is an app, but sadly you are still using the trial and free version. You better buy your license key to have full functionality of your brain.

I read through you initial thread last month, I can not believe that your girls mom asked you to beg your girl to accept you and you complied only for her to tell u she would accept you as an ASSISTANT boyfriend while she still maintain her main guy and you sheepishly accepted shocked. God of mercy! Because of Kongo? Kongo shining master abi? Come op, you sure say you suck breast complete when you small?

If I be your sister ehn, I go personally treat your ffuucckk Up completely.

Hahahahahahahaha, the Trial version part cracked me up. That is just mean! Lol

How dare you think of harming yourself over a mere woman??

Omo, I suppose they flog you now like this I swear.
Woman rapper like u, na your type dey give ashawo G wagon. Ode, mumu boi

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by iwatch: 11:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
mostsimpliest:
Dear Nairalanders I beg you guys with the name of God I really need the brotherly and sisterly advise on this issue that's being bothering me since yesterday

If you guys can recall my last post https://www.nairaland.com/3851768/dont-know-it-ask-forgiveness where I nearly committed suicide because of a girl that accepted me as a side boyfriend and later abandoned me like trash. This same girl is now calling me, begging me that the guy somehow deceived and bewitched her, that she truly loves me and that I should give her a chance..

Seriously I felt some kind of pity for her cause deep down inside me I still have strong feelings for her...I cant stand see her crying or being disturbed. Please you guys should help a brother in need don't want to regret my action

mods, please help me attach my previous post, I don't know how to do that.

https://www.nairaland.com/396243/how-maintain-control-woman

Make sure you read this link. It contains everything and secret that you need. In fact, a lot of women hate that thread because I exposes them.
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by anibueli147(m): 11:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
mostsimpliest:
Dear Nairalanders I beg you guys with the name of God I really need the brotherly and sisterly advise on this issue that's being bothering me since yesterday

If you guys can recall my last post https://www.nairaland.com/3851768/dont-know-it-ask-forgiveness where I nearly committed suicide because of a girl that accepted me as a side boyfriend and later abandoned me like trash. This same girl is now calling me, begging me that the guy somehow deceived and bewitched her, that she truly loves me and that I should give her a chance..

Seriously I felt some kind of pity for her cause deep down inside me I still have strong feelings for her...I cant stand see her crying or being disturbed. Please you guys should help a brother in need don't want to regret my action

u dey commit suicide u be mumu ni
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by smileyoo: 11:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
infact you 're really behaving your moniker name most simplest. you 've made yourself too simple for that trikish girl. you 'll surely regret going back to her. geniune love is mutual attitude.
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by mykel25(m): 11:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
I just hope she want test thunderbolt for your body.... Weyrey buruku

Buh I ll Sha advice u bleep her like say tomorrow no day.... Hang her legs anyhow... Use burantashi.... Tear d peekus ...finally on d last day... Wear condom, rub dermatol on it as lubricant n bleep d hell outta her n, deep her clothe in water fling it out then push her out too...... That's a perfect punishment for a hoe
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by jbnm: 11:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
if u take her back u re a real maga
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by shege45: 12:05am On Jul 06, 2017
she has come to finish you up
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by DozieInc(m): 12:12am On Jul 06, 2017
OP, try to get small sense nah sad
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 06, 2017
Kill yourself 1st, then if she wakes you up, accept her. Thank me now
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by iammolise(m): 12:29am On Jul 06, 2017
How can one be that weak... To talk that it's even a dude... Bro u're too soft 4 ur own good... People like u always get maltreated and stung all the time and still never get the Clare message of life "nobody cares". I mean she should be dead-beat by now ,move on, stop going back to ur vomit.
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 06, 2017
mostsimpliest:

In fact you be fool for life is you take her back. They don doll you for vi kissllage then!

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Authentic1010(m): 12:38am On Jul 06, 2017
OP, the truth of this your matter is that, if you accept her it is %100 guarantee she'll dump you again. Her ex or bf is currently hurting her heart and she loves him,she just wanna use you as a rebound.

You seem too cool for a girl like this. By the way why do you want to be with a woman who could actually keep two men at a time? She's not a decent girl,move on. She will abuse your emotion. Run away from any woman who's is in love with another man she will kill you with emotional torture.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Cyril22: 12:41am On Jul 06, 2017
Op you are very funny I swear. Like seriously full community need to wipe you with Cain till you shout 'I will get sense' 'I have receive sense' 'I must get sense'
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by openmine(m): 12:50am On Jul 06, 2017
itsmeurLady:
Men are really selfish ooo... see funny comments above me... let's turn the table around, if the OP was a lady, wld u still insult the OP like this Now I see y we have high divorce rates in Nigeria Cs men expect ladies to take rubbish from them whereas they can't do same if eventually we make mistakes... Wow!!! Wat a Country!!!
With all due respect to ur misguided comments,does ur assertions also include your father and brothers?
Please stick to the topic and stop the generalization!!!
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Nobody: 1:10am On Jul 06, 2017
is this guy for real. u get luck say u no be my brother i for beat shege commot for your head make u see road.
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by 9jageekz(m): 1:12am On Jul 06, 2017
To be sincere, this OP NEEDS brain check..
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by 360command: 1:27am On Jul 06, 2017
mostsimpliest:

go back to her and satisfy your c0ck. love has no pity, just use her as a s3x machine. no girl deserve good.. if you think you want to marry her, write down terms and agreement that you want a child from her,nothing else.. if she still remains with you, then she loves you.. but who gives a sh1t about that.
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Nobody: 1:51am On Jul 06, 2017
[quote author=mostsimpliest post=58158071]Dear Nairalanders I beg you guys with the name of God[
@op,u re a big fool... so after dumping your ass,u still think of accepting her back...if u ever think of doing that,(because majority of guys reason with their dick....instead of their brain...) then my brother u re a capital FOool...so be a man and dump her sorry asss asap...remember there re alot of fishes in the river...
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by sunboy(m): 1:59am On Jul 06, 2017
condomuser:
Fvck her toto 7 times a week for 6 months and Run

My guy ���
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by nextstep(m): 2:41am On Jul 06, 2017
No woman wants a man she has complete control over. She may think that's what she wants but since it's not natural, her body and mind will eventually lose all interest. She will resent you for it, even though that's what she wanted.

Save her the embarrassment of being with you - a guy who would go so far to contemplate death over her.

Man up!!! angry

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by talk2emma: 2:59am On Jul 06, 2017
OK at your age you are happy a girl accepted you as a second hand bf and now a third hand. may be you will get your self in a London hospital this time..papa lolo
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by haske7(f): 3:55am On Jul 06, 2017
Side husband loading. Abeg exchange your brain. And collect kwikwili Mandela!!!!!!! Iranu
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by raphy(m): 4:08am On Jul 06, 2017
can someone pliz pray for sense to fall on this man.
he want to go back nd eat rotten tomato.

#sensefallonyou amen.
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by ironkurtain(m): 4:48am On Jul 06, 2017
Beta male level : Infinity.

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by sexy74(m): 5:30am On Jul 06, 2017
mostsimpliest:

My brother, tell her that you too have been bewitched not to accept her back.
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by antidisestablis: 5:39am On Jul 06, 2017
deepwater:
Op can you please come to my house tonight ?
I wish I could have you tonight, as in, you need to be whipped with iron belt all night till first light of daybreak.

It is obvious your brain is an app, but sadly you are still using the trial and free version. You better buy your license key to have full functionality of your brain.

I read through you initial thread last month, I can not believe that your girls mom asked you to beg your girl to accept you and you complied only for her to tell u she would accept you as an ASSISTANT boyfriend while she still maintain her main guy and you sheepishly accepted shocked. God of mercy! Because of Kongo? Kongo shining master abi? Come op, you sure say you suck breast complete when you small?

If I be your sister ehn, I go personally treat your ffuucckk Up completely.

How dare you think of harming yourself over a mere woman??

Omo, I suppose they flog you now like this I swear.
Woman rapper like u, na your type dey give ashawo G wagon. Ode, mumu boi

Kilode Gan annn ! why you finish this guy like this
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Erums(m): 5:45am On Jul 06, 2017
Flintstone06:

On point!!

Datz how to take charge ma nigga

Lesson fully learnt... Dats how we keep dem at bay...

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Chynwe(f): 6:08am On Jul 06, 2017
Don't ever go back to her Cos She will do it over and over again,and she will be like I know n have him at the tip of my finger.Tell her u ve a serious gf u cant abandon over anybody and watch her dying silently.Ope u get my advice.Again,DON'T EVER GO BACK
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by ivolt: 6:08am On Jul 06, 2017
@Mostsimpliest, please write your will before you accept her,
the consequences will likely be fatal this time around.
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Nicolas94(m): 6:18am On Jul 06, 2017
What a case to contribute too. I thank God that you escaped the first suicide attempt. pls if you really value your life do not accept her back. A dog will surely go back to its faeces. Nigeria is not good but it will be bad if you die of just a cheating girl. I pray God give you the sense to think right. a word is enough for the wise.
let me come and be going.
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 06, 2017
mostsimpliest:

Get ready for another round of suicidal thoughts. U won't survive this time.
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Israel13(m): 6:30am On Jul 06, 2017
deepwater:

Jesus finishing Of the year

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Ijebu Gynaecologist Who Slide Into Her Dm Just To Ask For Sex / She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter / Prostitute Saves Man From Death Over Missing joystick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.