Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,178 members, 7,811,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. (60576 Views)

You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness / Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. / No Boyfriend, No Problem... Is It True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by safarigirl(f): 5:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
lefulefu:

u be fulani babe?
my guy dacovajnr always love kidnapping beautiful ladies wink
but biko why u lying na?
wat of d 50 pms got lastnight wey u no answer cheesy
i no be fulani

I no dey answer NL PMs because I no dey use that email and Seun and co no gree me change am

1 Like

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by udemzyudex(m): 5:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
lefulefu:

she might be lying.on average in naija there are eight guys chasing a girl.even very ugly girls get woed by five men every two hours.

Exactly, she is still looking for the right guy, that's her problem.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by dacovajnr: 5:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
safarigirl:
i no be fulani

I no dey answer NL PMs because I no dey us that email and Seun and co no gree me change am
Na you no sabi change am ni,I had mine changed just Last month..
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
yemmit90:

The said lady is 31 years old and not those yonger ones guys chase around. Guys respect mature ladies, so they dont woo them anyhow.

@Op, to be sincere with you, at her age, the chance of getting many suitors has deminished to 10% if you ask me. Tell her to join any match making whatsap group or online one. There are many single working class men looking for mature serious ladies to marry. She can also relate with single men on Facebook and see who is interested in her.
What you said is true but its will also be difficult for her cos many single men are looking for young fresh girls in their 20s to marry.

1 Like

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by seowriter123: 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
safarigirl:
i no be fulani

I no dey answer NL PMs because I no dey us that email and Seun and co no gree me change am
he be like say na una start nairaland ooooo 2009....8 yes now
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by felix281(m): 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
ChopBellefull:
Can she cook ofe oha, ofe akwu, ofe nsala, and ukwa. If she can then PM me

Just as your moniker....Food!!!!.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by safarigirl(f): 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
emusmithy:

Virtual boyfriend? Tot we had something that was real but then you disappeared. You left without saying, anything. How should I feel? Then, I had to fall back on 'her', you know... lipsrsealed
nothing is real if it never leaves the internet undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by ivanurs(f): 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
woooo! she should plz contact me, I will get suitor's for her. thanks
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by lonikit: 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:
A childhood friend of mine who is now 31 has never been in love, no guy is telling her I love you. She is good looking, educated and well discipline.

And we are just wondering what could be the problem.
Please help.....

op PM me, I don't have any bis with her beauty. I hope she exhibits good character??
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by NairalandAsasin(m): 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
emusmithy:

The bolded is a blatant lie. Where did you dump all my wooings? wink
Yes they get married and most times to men like them.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by safarigirl(f): 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
seowriter123:
he be like say na una start nairaland ooooo 2009....8 yes now
lol, na people wey open account in 2005/06 start Nairaland and most of them don go
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by earldoyex(m): 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
Me am available.........tell her to DM me
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Damianbrown(m): 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ahmed0336:
Op she is not the only one. Today i was discussing with a friend she is 29 that was also her complain. She said since bf no come she ll just console herself with 2mil car and i was like wtf!! !! undecided
what is 2mil car, I didn't get that
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Yuneehk(f): 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
emusmithy:

NL and weird statistics cheesy
I like your moniker...wondering what it means smiley
You do? It's just my own way of spelling "Unique "
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by FODA(m): 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:
A childhood friend of mine who is now 31 has never been in love, no guy is telling her I love you. She is good looking, educated and well discipline.

Please help.....
send me her digit,i m @ that range too,no girl has ever told me i love you,thanks in advance.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by AK481(m): 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
Seun,the best csr you can do is to either team up with an IM company or you design your own.

This is harsh! Men.
No bf and I believe she is a nairalander with 5+years experience.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by phensbassey: 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:

Please help.....
pls give me her number
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by NairalandAsasin(m): 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lalas247:
Na it's over before u realised it happening .. lol u want one ?
Lol, they would think am crazy esp at work but I kinda like it.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
safarigirl:
which time you woo me?

I no dey find virtual boyfriend undecided
haha abi
indeed.

The virtual boyfriend might perhaps be mixing up hings like a Dj Mixer with his toasts
they might be the ones blocking chance of a reality boyfriend.

seeing is believing o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by 8stargeneral: 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hw could we believe dis story without a picture attach to it to make it a real,with picture she can get someone u never can tell,many girls are like dat.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by safarigirl(f): 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
dacovajnr:
Na you no sabi change am ni,I had mine changed just Last month..
if I talk the amount of times wey I don try over the years, so they I even mention Seun repeatedly to help me change am, still nothing. E don reach 3 years now wey i no fit change that email, that is if it's not more.

And lots of people keep sending PMs to that mail, only few bother to look further down and find my actual mail
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Onedibe1: 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
lefulefu:

she might be lying.on average in naija there are eight guys chasing a girl.even very ugly girls get woed by five men every two hours.

Lie mehn...
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by mustafa006: 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
if you truly care then try hook her with someone who will understand her
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Kwitme(m): 5:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
she should send me whatsapp message on 08165235545 if she's a muslim.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:

Please help.....

You both should stop watching zee world
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Timijo(m): 5:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:

Please help.....
On a serious note, hook me up with her.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Humility017(m): 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
Onedibe1:

Lie mehn...
I don't think she will be lying...
I remember a lady who once committed suicide on similar issue...
she was so rich and successful in her career path....but all through her life no man has ever approached her...or woo her...
she killed herself after quizzing her mom about her birth and circumstances surrounding her upbringing...
she was so beautiful
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by oladokun76: 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
Her pics
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Humility017(m): 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
MadCow1:

I doubt she is beautiful.. No beautiful 31 year old girl can say she has never been toasted.
I don't think she will be lying...
I remember a lady who once committed suicide on similar issue...
she was so rich and successful in her career path....but all through her life no man has ever approached her...or woo her...
she killed herself after quizzing her mom about her birth and circumstances surrounding her upbringing...
she was so beautiful
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:

Please help.....
Terrestial Powers at work
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by ussy09(m): 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
Victornezzar:

omo leave our ladies oo
na pretend dem dey pretend
grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by femi4: 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
safarigirl:
this one is a blatant lie. Nobody dey woo me, so where did you getgb this average data from? undecided

@OP, it could be for a myriad of reasons....maybe she, like me, no too dey comot, and when she does, she comes off as unapproachable.

It could also be that she isn't open to certain behaviors in public, which, once again, makes her seem like a prude.

It could also be that she has a certain standard that is hard for most guys to attain, so even if she shas toasters, they aren't her ideal men

See ehn, sometimes, pesin no just get luck, cuz I see girls with terrible characters getting married and all they have going for them is maybe ass and boobs.
Well at times ladies give this attitude of "I m not available" or "I m taken". So guys usually will not ask such girls out

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Worry Over Scarcity Of Men / Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.