Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,118 members, 7,811,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. (60564 Views)

You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness / Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. / No Boyfriend, No Problem... Is It True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by rooney2525: 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:
A childhood friend of mine who is now 31 has never been in love, no guy is telling her I love you. She is good looking, educated and well discipline.

And we are just wondering what could be the problem.
Please help.....

where is she from, and her contacts if u dont mind
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Dshocker(m): 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:
A childhood friend of mine who is now 31 has never been in love, no guy is telling her I love you. She is good looking, educated and well discipline.

Please help.....

Are you sure her spiritual husband isn't the one chasing away men
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
Yuneehk:

Every two hours? This is so false

NL and weird statistics cheesy

I like your moniker...wondering what it means smiley
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Isiri: 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ahmed0336:
Op she is not the only one. Today i was discussing with a friend she is 29 that was also her complain. She said since bf no come she ll just console herself with 2mil car and i was like wtf!! !! undecided

tell her to called or text this number.08086240223. thanks
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Etizz: 5:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nutase:
Are you sure you are not describing yourself

use dat dog with Conner eye looking as a meme for this your post... it will be better
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by victorioushands: 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
If she doesn't have a body deformity and she doesn't look pregnant, with all you have said, she should be married. Men want good characters in women but they start with beauty. There are many occasions where men end up marrying their wives just because she smiled and greeted him. A haughty look scares men off. Something seems unsaid here.

2 Likes

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Lalas247(f): 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
NairalandAsasin:

Did u smoke weed before piercing ur nose? , I heard it's painful undecided[
No actually hurts less than ur ear ..
but takes longer to heal
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Martin0(m): 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
Jiang:

THERE IS ALWAYS SOME1 WHO CARES & LOVES YOU WATCHING FROM AFAR, NO MATTER HOW UGLY or miserable you are
Nobody comes into this world without his destined partner around grin
woaw this is serious..
I never believ all this,coz I sometime imagine if men can actually go toasting a girl that ugly,and sometimes for me personally am not a fan to ugly girls do we can be friends but we can't dat sha,coz I can't imagine what will attract me to you,as am majorly attracted by if not :
•Character
•Elite
•Beauty

Well thanks for this you welcomegrin
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
safarigirl:
this one is a blatant lie. [b]Nobody dey woo me[/b]so where did you getgb this average data from? undecided

@OP, it could be for a myriad of reasons....maybe she, like me, no too dey comot, and when she does, she comes off as unapproachable.

It could also be that she isn't open to certain behaviors in public, which, once again, makes her seem like a prude.

It could also be that she has a certain standard that is hard for most guys to attain, so even if she shas toasters, they aren't her ideal men

See ehn, sometimes, pesin no just get luck, cuz I see girls with terrible characters getting married and all they have going for them is maybe ass and boobs.

The bolded is a blatant lie. Where did you dump all my wooings? wink
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Martin0(m): 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
lefulefu:
dey dere grin even mad women have lovers grin
hmmmgrin That wonderfulgrin

1 Like

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by lordskenny(m): 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:

Please help.....
My sister is a very beautiful and one of most brain washed human beings i would ever see on earth and she is 39years old. she has no man and still a virgin.

2 Likes

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by erimmy(m): 5:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:

Please help.....
pls send her pics.It will go a long way to help her.Thks
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by NwaliE01: 5:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
That's a brilliant way of seeking for help.
I would have helped if you were a little Frank with us. At 31, you don't have BF?
Eeh, Negodi, :-D
you just checked your calender this morning.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by dsuperhero001: 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
dacovajnr:
That was how my Ex be shouting "I can't wait any longer, I want to get married" and left me, now she's 33 and still dey her mama house grin grin

U are speaking my mind....that means we experienced same thing
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Pierr(f): 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
lefulefu:

she might be lying.on average in naija there are eight guys chasing a girl.even very ugly girls get woed by five men every two hours.

smiley
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Anseth(m): 5:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
Let her call this number zero eight one five eight two zero seven zero seven seven ...

Her helper is on the way .. take it serious if you want...
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Pierr(f): 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
Well.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by tamquezee(m): 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
Come to Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry Warri Delta State and worship with Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin and thank me later
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by NairalandAsasin(m): 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lalas247:

No actually hurts less than ur ear ..
but takes longer to heal
Are you serious? Wow!! I only thought it's kinda crazy piercing ones nose considering d enormous pain.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by safarigirl(f): 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
emusmithy:

The bolded is a blatant lie. Where did you dump all my wooings? wink
which time you woo me?

I no dey find virtual boyfriend undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nutase:
Are you sure you are not describing yourself
Exactly what came into my mind when I saw the post
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Lalas247(f): 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
NairalandAsasin:

Are you serious? Wow!! I only thought it's kinda crazy piercing ones nose considering d enormous pain.
Na it's over before u realised it happening .. lol u want one ?
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by lonikit: 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
op, connect us. u can pm me for further discussion. hope she can marry a Yoruba man
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
safarigirl:
which time you woo me?

I no dey find virtual boyfriend undecided

Virtual boyfriend? Tot we had something that was real but then you disappeared. You left without saying, anything. How should I feel? Then, I had to fall back on 'her', you know... lipsrsealed
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by jice(m): 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
lefulefu:

she might be lying.on average in naija there are eight guys chasing a girl.even very ugly girls get woed by five men every two hours.

I have someone over 37. Not everyone that flocks around you is a no.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by safarigirl(f): 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
lefulefu:

u be fulani babe?
my guy dacovajnr always love kidnapping beautiful ladies wink
but biko why u lying na?
wat of d 50 pms got lastnight wey u no answer cheesy
i no be fulani

I no dey answer NL PMs because I no dey us that email and Seun and co no gree me change am
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by seowriter123: 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
Can u connect her to me....but I have no job

1 Like

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by CoolFreeday(m): 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:

Please help.....

let her check herself.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Iddossam: 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
How is that your headache ?
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by lonikit: 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:

Please help.....

op, PM me and let us discuss.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
lefulefu:

I'm really surprised too, cos many guys chasing one girl.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Dindondin(m): 5:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:

Please help.....
send her clear full pic to this mail: drohst2000@yahoo.com for assessment

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man / Nigerian Ladies Worry Over Scarcity Of Men / Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.