Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. (60580 Views)

You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness / Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. / No Boyfriend, No Problem... Is It True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:
A childhood friend of mine who is now 31 has never been in love, no guy is telling her I love you. She is good looking, educated and well discipline.

And we are just wondering what could be the problem.
Please help.....

Does she have a facebook profile?
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Kelvinadimora(m): 4:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nutase:
Are you sure you are not describing yourself

This one tire me o... She fine na em e no fit put her picture mey we see... Na she.. But all the same... The pix below says it all

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by nwakaibeya1: 4:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
John 5,30>Today is Sunday of history & geography teaching & fashion sermons&falling people down in churches &stories upon stories that don't empower humanbeigns spiritually by comedy, story telling pastors&prophets for spiritually blind Bornagain followers & church goers?bornagains & church goers enjoy it & continue to shout go deeper, prophesy, pastor ride on & after all the razzmatazz, you still remain in evil family&occult wickedness & evil marine bondages&can't sleep at night& witches & wizards feast on them without mercy and evil neighbors and landlords and evil people can't fear you because you have no power& pastors &prophets &apostles continue to use bornagains& church goers to make merchandise of their bellies without giving them empowerment & liberation&most importantly give followers PEACE that ,Jesus Christ promised to give to those who come to him?Again see Jeremiah 5.21,22 Jeremiah 12 10 you must help yourself &Seek for unbelievable power and receive it, which is LIGHT,MANTLE & THE POWER THAT BE &this is available only if you believe there is >many just claim Bornagain without spiritual wisdom &spiritual eyes & unbelievable power & they hate change &new truth&revelation of real JESUSCHRIST even when they read that God will do a new Thing in the Bible but they still question the same God why he is doing a new Thing? What a disaster humanbeings of the world.BEHOLD kingdom of God of Jesus Christ is not for everyone,neither is heaven for everyone, devil has his own children always &devils children hate change,especially the ones masquerading as BORNAGAINS who hate truth&good change with passion& pretend, they are those we call human CHAMELEONS,we have spoken again & those who have ear let them hear &investigate from JESUS CHRIST if indeed they know JESUSCHRIST #who can battle with God of justice & the power that be?remember this is authority & truth&revelation& power that is unbelievable to humanbeigns so it's not compulsory that you must embrace&believe us but only time will tell who is telling the truth or not as this is not like conventional bornagain &bornagain in vogue #NO & NEVER, Our own is accept the truth or perish,we dont beg human beigns to accept our truth&revelation,hence almost everyone claims to be bornagain,the same way many people claimed to know GOD more than JESUSCHRIST when Christ came before and do the forget the fact that Power talks and not empty critics and the confidence of a wise person is look before you leap Mathew 13,13-14

2 Likes

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by dakeskese(m): 4:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
Post her picture.. Tell us a little about her character, religious fanaticism.
We would pick it up from there.
Thank you
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by yinkslinks(m): 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
can we connect? am in abuja. there is a dinner party by an embassy ar sheraton. care to go?
Nma27:
You not understanding my profile picture cause you not human?
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Jaqenhghar: 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:
A childhood friend of mine who is now 31 has never been in love, no guy is telling her I love you. She is good looking, educated and well discipline.

Please help.....
@ 31 she is still too young
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Basseybruce: 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nutase:
lol. grin
Nutase:
lol.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by noscarn91(m): 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nutase:
Don't mind her sorry " her friend "
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by toogbasky(m): 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
ChopBellefull:
Can she cook ofe oha, ofe akwu, ofe nsala, and ukwa. If she can then PM me

She didn't say chef oooo

1 Like

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
Victornezzar:
baba no dey insult my church na grin
I don't think any insult was made to OUR CHURCH
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by ApBlaze10: 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
Might be something spiritual. Sometimes the devil can be wicket closing one's destiny in some areas. Sometimes its her attitude toward men that scares them away. Let her check on herself very well. Her attitude, conducts and especially her relationship with Jesus Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by pocohantas(f): 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
tensazangetsu20:
Maybe she doesn't want to date. Girls get asked out all the time even very fat and ugly girls.
One sensible comment...

FakoMaybach1:
All of una wey dey give advice i dey laugh una. How can a girl not have a boyfriend. @Op ur friend is a thief. Yes i said it a thief

She is forming i dont want broke boys, looking for a man with 30 billion for akant. Make she dey wait na.
I see a lot of them and i avoid them no matter how beautiful they are, cus asking them out is a waste of my time, u hear nasty things like if he doesnt have a car and a 3 bedroom apartment then he cant be with me. Meanwhile their father married their mother with waec certificate.

Another sensible perspective.
Saying she doesn't get approached is a big lie!!!
Some naija men wey fit approach anything, come be normal woman. She should say,she hasn't been approached by the type of man she wants.

What we don't know is the type that approaches her and the type she wants...

5 Likes

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by enemyofprogress: 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
If she fine bring her for deliverance for my place at on top of the bed prayer ministry
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
ChopBellefull:

Exactly.
They are rude, cant cook, disrespectful, arrogant and proud; then they come and say "I cant find a husband"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Chykes403: 4:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
Maybe its not her time
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nutase:
Thank you,failure to answer you sincerely,she will remains unmarried forever,the bible said,thou shall not lie.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:

Please help.....
she mean marriage not boyfriend
Op when you say well disciplined, what do you mean?
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by dapysm: 4:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hello Ladies and Gent.,

We share live animals among like mind every week( abeokuta= thursdays, Ibadan= fridays, Lagos= sartuday)

AVAILABLE FOR BOOKING;

Goats(Full/half/Qtr)
Rams (Full/half/Qtr)
Cow (Share among 15 people)

We deliver same day, we can also deliver to your door step.

CALL/WhatsApp= 09074805165

LAGOS/ABEOKUTA/IBADAN
https:// chat . whatsapp . com/CxkAHI1s0OOE0OF07uCqzz
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by noscarn91(m): 4:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:

Please help.....
Tell your "friend"to send me a mail noscarn91@yahoo.com, with contact detail I know a good guy that wants to get married like ASAP
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nma27:
I can prepare all these. Na by food
I would prepare all that for u lol!
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by sheyinoni(m): 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
Victornezzar:

yes na
but u gat use head well if u dey follow dem
U show sey u be really deeper life guy,because u be baddest,sharp guy I think sey na only me cool
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Slymonster(m): 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
Prophet t.b joshua is there for you...Better tell your friend to go and be deliver
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
Are you going to look for husband for her?
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by juman(m): 4:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
Another victim of the dead economy.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by koolsnoop2(m): 4:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:

Please help.....
wow...
I was like that before, but in my case am the one that decide not to.
Am also 31 n will clock 32 October.
Though am in a relationship already.
Don't worry cus soon she will find her match.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by bossrillboss: 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
dis lefulefu guy will b giving punchlines back to back on romance issues..o boi I salute ur courage nd hit back to back on various topic.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Promise1991: 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
Call this numbers 08166145256.
If she is serious
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by pokipoki: 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:

Please help.....
If she is cool with it, I wonder what your problem is?

3 Likes

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nma27:
You not understanding my profile picture cause you not human?
#FACT!
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by jjjjj2017: 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
ChopBellefull:
ofe nmanu nko?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship / Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.