Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:50 PM

3phase's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3phase's Profile / 3phase's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

Politics / Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by 3phase(m): 2:30am On Nov 14, 2018
alsudan:
What an insult to KD Christians as this terrorist just called all of them incompetent.

The terrorist midget clearly wants no opposing voice in his government, as he butchers the Christians and completely Islamizes the state.

Bala Bantex his present deputy was always a torn on the midgets skin and even slapped hell Rufai once, no wonder he was tricked to accept a Senatorial slot in APC, just so El Rufai can finish his people peacefully.

Any Christian that votes the Midget will be signing their own death warrants, as that demon is so desperate to be the face of terrorism in Nigeria after his Chief Dullard eventually kicks the bucket, and intends to use KD to prove he deserves the title.
isnt his 4ma deputy a xtian,so he wasnt islamizn d state then.And moreova Ondo State deputy governor and d governor are xtian so does that 2 mean there aint competent muslim he can pick b4 settling 4 a xtian running mate?and no fuss was made about it.Kindly answer dz
Politics / Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by 3phase(m): 2:30am On Nov 14, 2018
alsudan:
What an insult to KD Christians as this terrorist just called all of them incompetent.

The terrorist midget clearly wants no opposing voice in his government, as he butchers the Christians and completely Islamizes the state.

Bala Bantex his present deputy was always a torn on the midgets skin and even slapped hell Rufai once, no wonder he was tricked to accept a Senatorial slot in APC, just so El Rufai can finish his people peacefully.

Any Christian that votes the Midget will be signing their own death warrants, as that demon is so desperate to be the face of terrorism in Nigeria after his Chief Dullard eventually kicks the bucket, and intends to use KD to prove he deserves the title.
isnt his 4ma deputy a xtian,so he wasnt islamizn d state then.And moreova Ondo State deputy governor and d governor are xtian so does that 2 mean there aint competent muslim he can pick b4 settling 4 a xtian running mate and no fuss was made about it.
Literature / Re: Maria: The Sequel by 3phase(m): 7:22am On Nov 13, 2018
pweetygiftofGod:
shocked
pls i gat a request 4 u.
Business / Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by 3phase(m): 10:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
EliteBeautyBlog:
The Menk should brush his teeth first, sorry

Oops..

See my beauty secrets HERE, think he could use some beauty tips.. smiley
u shldnt display ur foolishness 4 evry1 2 c.Like ur signature;just take care of urself
Business / Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by 3phase(m): 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2018
Rikidony:
ALL I WANNA KNOW IS HOW A WHITE DUDE (ARAB) BECAME A GRAND MUFTI IN ZIMBABWE cool cool cool
so u mean white person no fit come 4 zimbabwe abi.He z their grand mufti and a citizen even by birth
Foreign Affairs / Re: Feminists Protesting Topless In Public Bundled Away By Ukrainian Police by 3phase(m): 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2018
ShawtCake:
Nawa o.. Flat chests
u aint anyway more endowed my dear
Romance / Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by 3phase(m): 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2018
highqueen:
Nawa thank God I'm a Nigerian.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
These people black nobi here.

Why is she unhappy, obviously got married to the guy she doesn't love.
u sounding racist.which one b "these people black no b here".i guess u 2 are black and only d make-up u apply makes ur face looks light.irrespective of hw black she is,we are all african.BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL and stop the discriminatn
Celebrities / Re: "Yellow Stew" Simi Shares Adorable Photo With Adekunle God, Fans React by 3phase(m): 7:48am On Nov 10, 2018
Blissguts:
Who knows any GREAT betting prediction site that can give, 2 odds daily at least winning 5/7 of the days. Both foreign or Nigerian. It can be paid or free.
Tjanks
try Trumpet Bet
Sports / Re: Arsenal Star Aubameyang Wins PL Player Of The Month by 3phase(m): 7:43am On Nov 10, 2018
FrenchWay:

So much bias in football
They should have compensated Welbeck who scored his last goal in the month of October before his career ended
it aint bias in anyway.Its an award 4 acknowledging players' effort and nt to compensate

7 Likes

Crime / Re: Little Boy Seen Staring At The Photo Of His Dad Killed During The Shiite/police by 3phase(m): 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2018
I think d father actd selfishly witout thinkn abt his son b4 facing soldiers with guns and ammunition.Does he think he is Barry Allen(The Flash)who can run faster than bullet.
Romance / Re: Little Boy Holds "Don't Worry Ladies I'm Still Single" Notice On Wedding Day by 3phase(m): 6:02pm On Nov 08, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
ugly boy, I bet he is gay just like buhari and wizkid child.... Evil child
Did u called him ugly?dats wai u no fit put ur pix 4 ur profile
Business / Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by 3phase(m): 6:24pm On Nov 07, 2018
CuddleBear:
how can you be poor and have 5 kids and one coming through
Mayb because she knew help will come one day
Business / Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by 3phase(m): 6:23pm On Nov 07, 2018
UrbanExotica:
why snap for the gram tho meagre 100k
did u said a meagre 100k?how much av u help ppl with 2day?
Literature / Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by 3phase(m): 7:14pm On Nov 04, 2018
Thanks 4 D Update.As 4 d publisher,mayb he/she aint seeing wat am seeing.How i wish i could help
Literature / Re: Top 10 Writers And Stories On Nairaland 2018(check It Out) by 3phase(m): 10:03am On Nov 04, 2018
I think Sosa993 way of writing is also unique,spell binding,educative,entertaining,suspense filled.You guys should read A GIRL CALLED FIB AND HER AXE OF FURY
Romance / Re: Is It The New Trending Greetings Now? by 3phase(m): 2:42am On Nov 02, 2018
Amakavula:
Get a life, find a hubby you are an embracement.
u aint d 1 2 tell m dat cos am already living my life with my wife and also an expectant father.So thanks 4 d advice MS EMBRACEMENT.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Is It The New Trending Greetings Now? by 3phase(m): 8:17pm On Nov 01, 2018
QueenBelle:
where did you see that one?
go and check nikky Llyod timeline on fb
Romance / Is It The New Trending Greetings Now? by 3phase(m): 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2018
I'v read messages on some social network where people wishes their friends or relative happy birthday and sometimes ends it with "more money in your pussy".Please is that the new trending words or greeting? And to the ladies what will be your reply if someone said it to you?
Literature / Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by 3phase(m): 8:23pm On Oct 31, 2018
As d story take dey enta my body ehn my fone don fall insyd soup cos i no gree stop readn as i dey chop

2 Likes

Crime / Re: 5 Deadly Bandits Caught In Zamfara Market While Buying Food Stuffs by 3phase(m): 7:11pm On Oct 31, 2018
How are we sure they are indeed the notorious criminals they were called.We'v heard alot of mistake identities thereby resultn in killing of innocent, even if they are;in a sane society they would b tried in court.Afterall some exist in the state

2 Likes

Literature / Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by 3phase(m): 7:29am On Oct 31, 2018
kikiwendy:
Awwwwnn.. Nice story This efe boy dey play with fire ni Centino dear how are you doing?
quite long tym kikiwendy

1 Like

Literature / Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by 3phase(m): 4:43am On Oct 31, 2018
Like seriously,u are superb.
Jokes Etc / Do You Know? by 3phase(m): 8:31pm On Oct 28, 2018
NEWSPAPER is an acronym of North East West South Past And Present Everyday Report
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Burnley Vs Chelsea (0 - 4) On 28th October 2018 by 3phase(m): 8:20pm On Oct 28, 2018
The last 2 seasons(04\05)(05-06) chelsea went won 7 out of their first 10 games,they won d league
Sports / Re: Enugu Governor Celebrating During The Aiteo Cup Finals by 3phase(m): 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2018
oloriLFC:
Yes. Cos Leicester City won the Champions League in 2005
but they 2 overturn a 3goals 2 win their last league in 1985
Literature / Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by 3phase(m): 7:07am On Oct 28, 2018
@sosa993,are u 4rm ibadan?
Romance / Re: Beautiful Lonely Lady Searching For True Love by 3phase(m): 8:10am On Oct 27, 2018
Wish u d best in ur search 4 love
Crime / Re: Nigerian Fraudster, Otunba Cash Arrested In Turkey by 3phase(m): 8:49pm On Oct 26, 2018
oilPUSSY:
Ewedu people on beat.
dz ur username get as e be o OILPUSSY,ok
NYSC / Re: Slay Queen Turns Her NYSC Khaki To Mini-skirt (photos) by 3phase(m): 10:26pm On Oct 25, 2018
Biingoo:
Gbona by Burna Boy. God! See jam!
"when d music dey enter body,all d gals dey shake deir body.oluwaburna mo n gbona feli
Romance / Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by 3phase(m): 7:22am On Oct 25, 2018
How we wan take knw
Sports / Re: Neymar Gets Spider-Man And Batman Tattoos (Photos) by 3phase(m): 9:54pm On Oct 24, 2018
tolex29:
I'm sure this guy doesn't know the difference between Marvel and DC cool
he does.he only tattoed d best character 4rm each
Sports / Re: Neymar Gets Spider-Man And Batman Tattoos (Photos) by 3phase(m): 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2018
ihatebuhari:
Lol
u lookn damn hot.a smokn body u gat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.