Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

3phase's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3phase's Profile / 3phase's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

Romance / Re: As A Guy, What Is That One Female Dress That Makes You Go Crazy by 3phase(m): 7:23am On Dec 10, 2023
Only a foolish woman believe the promise of a naked man

1 Like

Sports / Re: Eden Hazard's Records At Chelsea by 3phase(m): 9:31pm On Oct 10, 2023
Last Chelsea player to win POTM ( Player Of The Month
Sports / Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives Rasheedat Ajibade And Rofiat Imuran by 3phase(m): 3:26pm On Aug 14, 2023
[quote author=Lexusgs430 post=125097536]Oya, send some prayers to their emails......... Like akpabio did to the senators
Crime / Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by 3phase(m): 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2023
Why blurring a criminal's face. Shouldn't we all see the face of the evil doer
Romance / Re: Danny Zara Sets To Break The Guinness Book Of Record For The Longest Sex by 3phase(m): 1:11am On Jul 07, 2023
ManWater:
I wonder what Angel Gabriel is waiting for. Abi trumpet don loss?
trumpet lost ke, no o. Na steal dey steal am

1 Like

Sports / Re: Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards by 3phase(m): 6:25am On May 30, 2023
Getting promoted will fetch them more than 100 million. So that's not a problem I guess
Family / Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by 3phase(m): 4:51am On May 17, 2023
Addiction is very bad but being addicted to gambling is worst. I too just stop gambling this week. But I must confess it ain't easy. My wife and I do quarrel almost everyday about my addiction and the worst past is that, I only gamble when I have little change on me. If am broke, I will be humble but the moment I have money I become restless until I visit their shop to play virtual. But now both bookings and virtual have become thing of the past. May Allah save your husband. Mine was so bad that I had to see a gambling counselor but it didn't work.
Politics / Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by 3phase(m): 3:23am On May 16, 2023
Do they really have to cuffed him? He wasn't arrested but turn himself in so why the handcuff again. Maybe na because of the photo sha o
Food / Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by 3phase(m): 6:03pm On Apr 27, 2023
Swallow. Give me 3 times a day and 7 days a week. Am good with it
Romance / Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by 3phase(m): 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2023
That having sex in your shop brings lack of sales. Na Lekan let me know say na lie

3 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: BBNaija’s Tacha Claims She Is 23 Years Old; Gets Blasted. She Reacts by 3phase(m): 1:15am On Apr 25, 2023
DenreleDave:
grin cheesy cheesy

Even if she lied, is it anyone's concern?

Social media with their amebo.....

Tacha abeg keep leaving your life....
The moment she posted it on social media, it becomes everybody's business

1 Like

Family / Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by 3phase(m): 5:33am On Apr 22, 2023
He should go for DNA for the children to know the one he fathered

1 Like

Sports / Re: Odion Ighalo Scored A Brace As Al Hilal Defeats Ronaldo's Al'Nassr by 3phase(m): 11:16am On Apr 19, 2023
Is Michael Oliver no longer an EPL referee

2 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by 3phase(m): 4:16am On Apr 16, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Why do you care now about oyinbo arse? undecided
Na him type dey lick oyinbo arse
Education / Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by 3phase(m): 10:41pm On Apr 13, 2023
Ralia Ralia, her mother called her. The sugar girl
Investment / Re: 'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC by 3phase(m): 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2023
Na only sabinus advertise them. What of NTA,Wazobia and Silverbird too

1 Like

Travel / Re: 18 Passengers Roasted Alive In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) by 3phase(m): 2:05am On Apr 10, 2023
Xhuntra:
Jesus!!

This is so sad, on a day that we ought be celebrating christ, we re here mourning.

God punish Tinubu sad
Sha no go kill yourself
Family / Re: My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated by 3phase(m): 5:12am On Apr 07, 2023
Jennyclay:
Lies Lies Lies!
I would love to talk to you privately. Is that possible
Celebrities / Re: Young Treasure Jax Gears Up Towards Her Dream In Modeling, Releases Stunning Pho by 3phase(m): 5:12am On Apr 05, 2023
lamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

If she can impress me, I will feature her in one of my upcoming music videos!
why she go impress you. For your mind if you feature her for your song na help you dey do her abi. Continue
Celebrities / Re: Throwback Photos Of Fela Kuti After He Was Beaten And Hospitalized by 3phase(m): 5:09am On Apr 05, 2023
Even with his arm in brace, baba still carry his ganja
Celebrities / Re: Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by 3phase(m): 5:03am On Apr 05, 2023
shortgun:
Thought he said he's smarter than people who went to the university grin grin

All his tribulations would have been avoided if he knew anything about Conflicts Resolution; a GST course studied by all university students.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
studying GST doesn't mean you won't fall into tribulation my brother. We all should just pray make we no jam agbako
Romance / Re: I Masturbated Using My Aunts Panties by 3phase(m): 2:14am On Apr 05, 2023
May the lord have mercy upon you
Romance / Re: She Is Married To Two Men Which Means She Dey Enjoy Two Gbola by 3phase(m): 2:12am On Apr 05, 2023
Nellie from Tanzania married 3 men
Celebrities / Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam by 3phase(m): 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2023
I thought this guy was bald before. Abi na me dey see double ni

1 Like 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Portable Taken Back To Prison After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions (Video) by 3phase(m): 8:19pm On Apr 03, 2023
KOPArespect:
Nah lie, he met the bail condition... saw him at home not quite long
Continue
Romance / Re: I Earn 30k A Month And I Give My Girlfriend Half Of It Every Month by 3phase(m): 5:36am On Apr 03, 2023
Na man you be
TV/Movies / Re: Ipeleng Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by 3phase(m): 7:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
They never finish the show??.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Train Attack Anniversary: 'Nigeria Failed You & Your Generation' - Megafu Family by 3phase(m): 3:35am On Mar 29, 2023
To all the heroes and heroine gone, Nigeria failed you and are still failing we that remain. May Allah ( subuanau watahala) guide, protect and never fail us all
Sports / Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by 3phase(m): 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2023
[quote author=buygala post=122107627]All I see is a Chimpanzee Rooney hating on Fine Boy CR7 grin.... Dude has been looking like a Grandpa since he was 16 angry

Rooney's obsession with Ronaldo is quite unhealthy.. If e wan fvck CR7, make e kuku talk make we know how we fit use God beg CR7 to open anus for am grin

Rooney is behaving like a teenage girl who keeps saying derogatory things about her crush, just to sidetrack people from noticing her infatuation.

Na Harry Kane broke his record, yet he found a way to drag innocent CR7 into his rants undecided... [/quote with the comment, I don't see it as been jealous. Cause strikers role in a team is to score and for that to happen, you must be selfish as a striker.
Romance / Re: Am Sad by 3phase(m): 3:48am On Mar 26, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
Yea, life sucks at times. Being alive, hale and healthy is a privilege. I cherish each moment.
I swear bro

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Humphrey Anumudu, Imo Labour Party Governorship Aspirant, Found Dead by 3phase(m): 9:36pm On Mar 25, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

The way thiefnubuu killed Funso Wiliams
everybody know say na DEM kill funsho Williams now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.