Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,453 members, 7,846,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:41 AM

3phase's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3phase's Profile / 3phase's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

Sports / Re: West Ham Signs Samir Nasri (Photos) by 3phase(m): 10:21pm On Dec 31, 2018
NaijaTalkTown:
All the players wey provoke Wenger before them comot from Arsenal ended up being useless. Adebayor, Vermelean, Fabregas, Sanchez, Nasri.... Wenger made them top-class players. They are now shadows of their old selves.
cnt say abt d rest but adebayor has always kip d goals flowing at Istanbul Baksasehir and Fabregas,Chelsea fans will always remember his killer passes especially that over the top pass 4 Governor Costa against Man City in d 3-1 win in 16/17 season

3 Likes

Crime / Re: Teenage Boy Stabs Neighbour’s Daughter To Death In Aba. Graphic Photos by 3phase(m): 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2018
Mentally unstable and high on codeine untop murder.Let d family kuku 4gt say he still b their pikin.
Jokes Etc / What Do We Call These Type Of Animals by 3phase(m): 11:42am On Dec 25, 2018
Throughout the world,there are different classification of animals based on what they eat.Animals that feeds on plant are called HERBIVOROUS animal,those that feeds on flesh are CARNIVOROUS animals while those that feeds on both plant and flesh are OMNIVOROUS.What of animals that swallow cash what is it called?
Romance / Pregnant Woman Usage Of Pin As Protection by 3phase(m): 10:02am On Dec 24, 2018
Being from yoruba tribe,there are alot of superstition we are make to believe.Some might sound true but some really sound stupid and mere fallacy.Going around,have seen alot of pregnant women putting PIN on their clothes while some even put stone at the back of their ear all with the belief that it wards off evil spirit from doing them and the baay harm.Well,i haven't been to other parts of the country and don't know if these belief also exist there.Does PIN really ward of evil spirit or does evil spirit have phobia for sharp objects or is it just mere superstition?
Romance / Re: Nigerians Blast Slay Queen For Performing Mouth Action On A Carrot(photo) by 3phase(m): 9:08pm On Dec 22, 2018
highqueen:
Regurgitating.

undecided undecided
how does regurgitating co-relate with mouth action
Romance / Re: Man Dies On Top Of His Partner During Sex Marathon In Nigeria (picture) by 3phase(m): 8:55pm On Dec 22, 2018
Who help him put his boxer on?

4 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Mr Eazi And Burna Boy With Awilo Longomba (Photo) by 3phase(m): 8:25pm On Dec 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Awilo is an ugly stupid drug adiccted fool who never had a great career, now he is living in misery, his life is a mess, what a world...
next is Mr eazi, otedola should lock him up, he is a yahoo boy in disguise, he cant associate with the elites
.That kush wey dey ur name don dey turn ur head....in RICK ROSS voice... 4gv dem lord
Romance / Re: How Do One Tell His Spouse She Has A Smelly Vagina by 3phase(m): 9:44am On Dec 17, 2018
So since 3yrs wey u don dey endure d smell,na now ur eyes come open u come dey ask how to tell her abi?wetin no kill u go make u stronger.continue enduring the lord is ur strength

6 Likes

Romance / What Will You Do? by 3phase(m): 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2018
What will you do if your boyfriend opened up to you that he enjoy masturbating to making love with you?
Culture / Re: 19 Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos by 3phase(m): 8:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
softwerk:
cry

This is so backward!

What a disgrace to womanhood. And I can assure you that there's NOT a single one of them that has not tasted cum kiss
how u take knw o.abi u dey 4llow dem ni
Crime / Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by 3phase(m): 8:16am On Dec 01, 2018
IamD18:
In an Igbo man's house, and so?

Does it change the fact that a Northern boy of 14 can't stay a day without 1000mg of Tramadol?

I'm asking you. Does it change the fact that an average Northern boy of 13 is a murderer?

No tell me. Does this news change the fact that these hypocritical set of uneducated abokis are too inferior to IGBOs?

Quote me anywhere; 97% of people patronising that man are Northerners.

what has inferiority got 2 do with this.Inferior or not,the fact still remains he is an igbo
Crime / Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by 3phase(m): 8:13am On Dec 01, 2018
highqueen:
Northerners always pretending, but they are the highest consumers with TM.

Mtchew, hypocrites.

Igbo man kill una dia.
so this shouldnt be reported because he is an igbo,right
Celebrities / Re: See Princess Shyngle's Epic Reply To Fan Who Asked How She Breathes by 3phase(m): 7:46am On Dec 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I pity the parents who gave birth to this ugly godforsaken idiot with tiny waist, it shall never be well with her or anybody that marries her
Nigerian and meddling in odas affairs sha.How her life take concern u nd wetin bring curse 4 d mata.pesin wey get waist no complain bt na u put am 4 head com dey add swear join.Well,thats ur prob bro

1 Like

Crime / Re: The Football Betting Fraud Website Called 'just 86 Odds' by 3phase(m): 9:30pm On Nov 30, 2018
Shelumiel:
Is there anything like fixed matches ? I wonder why people do not learn from their past
there is indid fixed match.go and read about antonio conte reigns as siena coach and u will know
Crime / Re: Lady’s Corpse Washed Ashore In Lagos by 3phase(m): 9:11pm On Nov 30, 2018
Sofrosh:
Amateur
Anal
Arab
Asian
Ass
BBW
Big Ass
Big Tits
Black teen
Blonde
Mouth Gig
Brunette
Ice-Cream
Cumshot
Group Intimacy
Gay
Hardcore
Indian
Interracial
Latina
Lesbian
Lingerie
Maid
Mature
Milf
Office
Oiled
Orgasm
Redhead

If you understand all this just know you have a space in hell
u already agree say ur own space has already bin preserved

1 Like

Romance / Re: Gay Men Are Now High In Demand by 3phase(m): 10:03am On Nov 30, 2018
SweetBuns:
Using this gay stereotype to gain popularity on nairaland is stupid. I refuse to believe you're gay
person talk say he b gay bt u dey refuse 2 believe.instead of u 2 warnd ur brothers nd loved one 2 stay away 4rm him.well kip refusing
Crime / Re: Lagos CP Orders Posthumous Trial Of F-SARS Operative Who Killed LASTMA Official by 3phase(m): 5:50pm On Nov 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I don't believe that SARS boy did anything wrong. Its against the law to stop the vehicle of a uniform man in traffic. When I was still working for road safety many years back I once stopped the convoy of an army general. What my eyes saw that day words cannot describe. I was beaten black and blue before being sat down and educated about the constitution.
must u comment,so u no c where they take talk say na mufti he wear abi
Travel / Re: Man Came Out Unhurt As Trailer Pushed His Car From The Bridge Top To The Pit by 3phase(m): 8:09am On Nov 29, 2018
Alepa:

Oga . Go sidown somewhere jare .
I’m a Muslim . and I hate all these useless miracle talk with passion .
Miracle kor . Mirage ni
wat f u ar a muslim.am 2 am a muslim and aint places where miracle happend talkd about in d holy quran(surat kahf is an example)and the people commentn were attributn t 2 allah nd nt man or any gods.when d prophet poisoned meat was telln d prophet dat t had bin poisoned nd d prophet went ahead 2 eat from t nd ntn happened 2 him aint dat 2 surprising
Romance / Re: Groom Poses With 7 Busty Bridesmaids In Braless Gown On Wedding Day by 3phase(m): 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2018
amaniro:
shocked

When the gbedu dey enter body, e dey enter body grin
all d girls dem dey shake their body
Travel / Re: Shocking: Popular Cities That Are Not Capitals Of Their Countries. by 3phase(m): 12:35am On Nov 24, 2018
folake4u:
Informative thread.

Frontpage worthy!
shocked.
I'm actually surprised that Geneva is not the capital of Switzerland after all these years in secondary school.
thick thigh thin patience
Travel / Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Overstaying Visa by 3phase(m): 6:28am On Nov 22, 2018
handsomeyinka:
The country police sef be like hungry people. .

Even our niger police station fine pass this hostel.
4 ur mind abi.how many 9ja police station get dat number of a.c
Crime / Re: Lady Raped & Battered By Husband Runs To Lagos State Government For Help (Photos by 3phase(m): 8:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
cosmatika:
These days I find it hard to comment on nairaland. I'm just tired of everything happening in Nigeria. I can't believe some people are planning to vote in the same idiot that has kept us in this bad state since 2015 sad
so 4 ur mind na 2015 our problem started abi?
Romance / Re: Why Do So Many Guys Mouth Smell So Badly?! by 3phase(m): 9:05am On Nov 21, 2018
xendra:
cheesy At least the mouth has tooth brush and paste pussy doesn't so what's y'all excuse
thats a lame excuse cos there are many way 2 take care of ur;sori, of d vagina.u can ask f u dnt knw

1 Like

Romance / Re: Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers by 3phase(m): 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
[quote author=Klinee post=73153607]Foooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!
Gay for having anal sex with a woman?
I don't know the type of sense you people have, is not better for him to do anal sex with a woman than with a man.
If you are not ready for anal sex with him then decline but it is very absurd to tag that gay.
So gay do only anal sex? What of female gays do they do anal sex too?
What of gays that kiss,carasse, touch themselves as they are with opposite sex is that not irritative to you.
"Bible never condemn anal sex, so anal sex is not satanic"av seen alot of people hiding behind dz lame excuse 2 gv their saying more weight.Well,f ur bible didnt condemn it,it aint ur fault bt my religion(islam) and our prophet warnd us seriously about it
Crime / Re: Selfie Saves Innocent Man Facing 99 Years In Jail by 3phase(m): 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
The Legend Line Walker; Hong Kong Season Film Came 2 My Mind
Celebrities / Re: D'banj And His Wife Lineo Love Up In New Photos by 3phase(m): 8:41am On Nov 16, 2018
Well,i cant c D'banj in d pic bt am seeing MAY D
Literature / Re: Maria: The Sequel by 3phase(m): 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2018
pweetygiftofGod:

Okay
z there any way we cn b communicatn?
Literature / Re: Maria: The Sequel by 3phase(m): 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
pweetygiftofGod:
What is it, if I may ask
lets b frnds
Politics / Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by 3phase(m): 2:41am On Nov 14, 2018
Modarun:

As usual, Isvelrufai from kaduna or an indigene? he is from mali. Theyvmade him governor now he wants to cause disunity in Kaduna. Well we shall meet at the polls.
Even f he z 4rm congo that doesnt concern us as long as d people recognise him as one of them.Obama was of kenya descendant bt became president in America and news also had it that our 4ma head of state Abacha was 4rm chad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.