Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

3phase's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3phase's Profile / 3phase's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

Celebrities / Re: The Homophobia I Faced As An Intersex Teen by 3phase(m): 7:57am On Aug 09, 2020
IntersexSherry:
shoot your question
Am sori it might sounds 2 sexual for nairaland
Celebrities / Re: Chief Message To Joeboy For Abandoning His Twin Brother (see Details) by 3phase(m): 7:35am On Aug 09, 2020
squash47:
that his brother is lazy....

Moreover, joeboy na still upcoming artist. So he should carry all his savings and give his brother so that he will rise more by lifting him ?

Guy, forget d talk. Most people don't have brothers and sisters, yet they are doing reasonably fine.

Make joeboy twin brother go find hustle.
His twin brother aint even asking him 4 more. I think what he too needed was for joeboy to connect him in the industry or give him a shot with his fame

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: The Homophobia I Faced As An Intersex Teen by 3phase(m): 7:24am On Aug 09, 2020
@intersexsherry, i needed sm enlightenment about ur gender. Permission to dm?
Health / Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by 3phase(m): 6:04am On Aug 09, 2020
soberdrunk:
This is defamation of character!!! Any female can give you any of these...... angry
Oya, on behalf of the prostitute make we sue the OP
Crime / Re: Jungle Justice: Two Teenagers Burnt To Death (Disturbing Photos) by 3phase(m): 9:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
Enoch07:
wetin cause this one now?? anyways I'm not surprised. no be Nigeria again!!
How u take knw say na NIGERIA d matter take happen cos d poster no made mention of d country
Foreign Affairs / Re: Beirut Explosion: How Ammonium Nitrate Caused Deadly Blast In Lebanon by 3phase(m): 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2020
So it even aint a terrorist attack and many have been accusing some religion fanatics about it...ALLAH AKBAR
Celebrities / Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by 3phase(m): 10:31am On Aug 05, 2020
potbelly:
Lyrical werey...

His sounds were dope...

Misofunyin entertainment emi ni C.E.O. Mi o like olopa min sere DPO...NPF don useless no be today
Romance / Re: The Day That Wasn't Meant To Be by 3phase(m): 10:42am On Aug 01, 2020
i bought two cups of rice with all i have and don't even know how the nylon got tore and every grain of rice were on ground....Without knowing what to do, i was crying with lot through my mind( poverty no good) that was when i made up my mind thats its better to leave than wallowing in self pity in front of my young families. But getting to South Africa, events took another twist cos things didnt started as i expected...
Romance / Re: The Day That Wasn't Meant To Be by 3phase(m): 10:37am On Aug 01, 2020
But then i made my biggest mistake;.....Impregnating a girl. Damn,it wasn't easy and it came to a point i thought of ending it all (commit suicide) because things was falling apart at an alarming rate but the thought of my mum( i love you)who has always being supportive and the girl i impregnated coupled with my unborn baby keeps me going day by day. But it got to a point when i think enough is enough (lord forgive me cos it turned out it wasn't meant to be that day)and just then my phone rang and to my utmost surprise, it was my closest pal in secondary school SEGUN (God bless you bro, cause you saved my life)who called. We talked alot and he was the one who finally see to my travelling to South Africa (although i was being skeptical about leaving my little families cos they are all have got) but when i remembered how one day, i bought two cups of rice with all i have and don't even know how the nylon got tore and every grain of rice were on ground....
Romance / The Day That Wasn't Meant To Be by 3phase(m): 10:18am On Aug 01, 2020
Well, to start from, i came from a family of five(4 boys and a girl). Growing up wasn't all rosy. I lost my dad while in primary six and had only my mum supporting and always doing her best for us to survive and hoping maybe one day we going to make it. I was good academically and with this, i envisaged a bright and better future for myself(if only all our thoughts came to past). While in secondary school, i made friends with SOHK(school of hard knock)guys(some smoke,drinks and even into cultism)but i make sure never to be influenced by them. But i do gamble back then (i remembered gambling with my SS2 second term tuition fees). I left my mum after writing my WAEC in 2012 for greener pasture in another state without knowing anybody but as a man, i know am going to survive. I came to Osun State and was hustling my way tryin to make it on my own with the little help i do receive from my mom. But then i made my biggest mistake;.....
Sports / Re: Napoli beat Arsenal and Chelsea to signing of Osimhen from Lille in £74m deal by 3phase(m): 5:05pm On Jul 31, 2020
obembet:
74 million is way too much, even tho he can be really good in some matches he has not proved himself as concistent. That is the same reason why barca should not sign lautoro. They both are fantastic when they play at their best but they cant show it match in match out
Not £74m but £45m and €50m when converted to Euro and $59m when u change it to dollars
Crime / Re: The Diary Of A Hitman.. by 3phase(m): 4:08am On Jul 31, 2020
TheFacelessMan:
I would change the title later.... don't yet like it.

I started writing on this article till it was locked..

https://www.nairaland.com/6024455/side-chick-escapes-through-window#92278655

Years back, I was a hitman for Don Massimo Maccarone...

[img]https://media1./images/80b22e1aa9cd8efb265ac1dab387cce8/tenor.gif?itemid=5254479[/img]

I was shooting rivals for him while shooting something else in his young, pretty wife..

One day, immediately I dropped Massimo at the airport, I returned home to assist him to service his wife.

Just as we were about to reach cloud 9, maybe cloud 8.5.... we heard a sharp horn undecided

I quickly ran to the window and what I saw there made my blood freeze and I had fastest erection reversal in the history of mankind. shocked

Valar Dohaeris
Romance / Re: Ever Sent Tfare To A Lady But She Didn't Turn Up? by 3phase(m): 9:13am On Jul 29, 2020
Never. Any girl that ask 4 t-fare before coming, i just tell her to get t from her friends and promised to pay her bk in double f she comes. If she shows up; i kip my promise. If she don't, my money stay my pocket
Events / Re: George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' by 3phase(m): 8:29am On Jul 29, 2020
[quote author=MinorityOpinion post=92217283]They will claim to be fighting racism but they call their fellow brothers animal in the zoo and "n1gger"(used by blacks,the term may indicate "solidarity or affection", similar to the usage of the words "dude", "homeboy", and "bro". Other considered "nigga" non-offensive except when directed from a non-African-American towards an African-American
Romance / Re: Reverend Father And Sex by 3phase(m): 11:36am On Jul 27, 2020
Pick am up for more questioning? You be DSS or who u be?
Romance / Re: Reverend Father And Sex by 3phase(m): 10:49am On Jul 27, 2020
WakeNbaked:
Can I have your friend number.
Wetin u wan take am do?
Romance / Re: Reverend Father And Sex by 3phase(m): 10:26am On Jul 27, 2020
sylve11:
Go Rome go ask. cool
International Flight neva resume
Romance / Reverend Father And Sex by 3phase(m): 10:18am On Jul 27, 2020
Growing up, i was made to believe that when you become a 'father', it means you forfeiting your sexual life (i.e no sex). But just of recent, a friend of mine who has gone through being a 'father' but aint no more told me its a lie that reverend father do have sex. In fact, he told me the institution do bring them girls once every month or once in 3 months (can't remember again). How true is it guys.

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija: "Nengi Lied About Her Age, 23 In 2017, 22 In 2020” by 3phase(m): 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2020
Dnt knw how dz show take offend me. I neva 4 once watch am. Just pure hatred with passion. And i hate ppl talking abt t where i am, i just more further 4rm their yeye argument....nonsense and ingredients
Sports / Re: Okocha: Missing Out On CAF POTY Award My Biggest Regret by 3phase(m): 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
Jay Jay. So good they name him twice. My favourite player then. His dribbling is a sight to behold

1 Like

Food / Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by 3phase(m): 10:14am On Jul 17, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
The name "Lizard" alone sef don make my skin crawl, dem come add "monitor" join am.

God abeg, no let me chop wetin go come dey monitor me up and down oh.
Na later the thing come turn to 'monitoring' spirit dey monitor person up and down
Health / Re: Man Suffers Penile Fracture During Rigorous Sex (Graphic Photos) by 3phase(m): 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2020
kestolove95:
Look at his small prick no wonder he was pounding hard, he couldn't even shave
Small prick? Are u 'kidney' me?
Education / Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by 3phase(m): 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2020
Gambling with my second term school fees in SS1 at PCCI. My poor mama had to pay another one. I too put the mama 4 wahala. God pls help me put smile 4 my mama face.
Culture / Re: Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty by 3phase(m): 7:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
All fighting for what they get to benefit from... To me its better than fighting ontop woman matter sha
Family / Re: Have You Ever Felt Like Giving Up In Life? by 3phase(m): 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2020
[color=#000099][/color] Yes,On numerous occasion. Even as am typing but, i still have alot of people am owin(My mum, my wife and my dauta). They are d only reason am still hanging on

1 Like

Romance / Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by 3phase(m): 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
MrBanner:

Don't give that thief anything. He is known for coming up with different frivolous stories to beg
Do u knw him dat much. Anyway KUMASMITA
Romance / Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by 3phase(m): 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
AmazingRidwan:
Dear all,

I'm genuinely begging if anybody has an old laptop they are not using or slightly faulty laptop that you give out, please kindly give to me. I'm preparing for an exam that requires I use a laptop to practice. Please I beg you in the Name of God �
I have one, but am in osun state. If d distance aint much i will gladly give t out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.